Cross-Genre Match #1: Vegeta vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Who wins?

marwash22
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Thor Stomps. next match please.

Starscream M
Which version of Vegeta?

Super Saiyan Vegeta stomps the living shit outta Thor.

However, Thor might be able to beat regular Vegeta.

amnesia
Originally posted by Starscream M
Which version of Vegeta?

AND GOKU BEATS SUPERMAN, AMIRITE?!

marwash22
This is gonna be a disaster.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Oh shit.

Starscream M
Originally posted by amnesia
AND GOKU BEATS SUPERMAN, AMIRITE?! not nec...superman is a million times faster than thor so he fares far better against DBZ characters

Starscream M
Originally posted by marwash22
This is gonna be a disaster. yeah, there're gonna be ppl who know nothing about DBZ who are gonna chime in roll eyes (sarcastic)

Badabing
This is gonna be a disaster. Originally posted by Starscream M
yeah, there're gonna be ppl who know nothing about DBZ who are gonna chime in roll eyes (sarcastic) Because we never have people chiming in regular vs threads who know little to nothing about the characters.

Anyway, let's not derail the thread. There are other threads to gripe and whine...

BruceSkywalker
I am a huge DBZ fan..

not sure really if SS Vegata let alone SS4 Vegeta touches Thor

Which version of Vegeta?

thor should easily block Vegata's blasts while mjolnir and then lightning will take out Vegeta

Starscream M
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I am a huge DBZ fan..

not sure really if SS Vegata let alone SS4 Vegeta touches Thor

thor should easily block Vegata's blasts while mjolnir and then lightning will take out Vegeta nah, vegeta's speed is way too much for thor

nobody in marvel fights thor that fast combined with that level of skill and power

thor has never faced a being like Vegeta

Omega Vision
God-Blast vs Final Flash anyone?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Omega Vision
God-Blast vs Final Flash anyone? godblast isn't useful against anyone with any modicum of speed...so vegeta would NEVER get hit with the godblast

and thor can absorb/block final flash with Mjolnir

TheTyrant
Sigh. Prince of saiyans has this.

Make a note to not allow DBZ characters anymore in these threads.

Parmaniac
The final flash needs way too long to charge

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Parmaniac
The final flash needs way too long to charge

So does the God Blast.

amnesia
If Thor can beat gladiator, why can't he beat vegeta?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by TheTyrant
So does the God Blast. Yeah but Starscream already covered that with Vegetas speed

TheTyrant
If Thor can beat gladiator, why can't he beat vegeta?

Because Vegeta has a much better energy output that Gladiator?

Omega Vision
godblast isn't useful against anyone with any modicum of speed...so vegeta would NEVER get hit with the godblast

and thor can absorb/block final flash with Mjolnir
Speed doesn't factor into the equation when Vegeta is charging up his Final Flash.

Naija boy
Thor

marwash22
Sigh. Prince of saiyans has this.

Make a note to not allow DBZ characters anymore in these threads. unclench your jaw and release the Saiyan penis from your lips for a moment. please tell us how Vegeta will hurt Thor.

BlackZero30x
Thor...No contest.

TheTyrant
unclench your jaw and release the Saiyan penis from your lips for a moment. please tell us how Vegeta will hurt Thor.

How about you stop ****ing around and throwing around insults?

Vegeta can hurt Thor because much lesser beings have hurt Thor in the past.

marwash22
Tyrant, stop being so damn sensitive.

TheTyrant
How bout you stop being so butthurt?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Naija boy
Thor *snickers*

Omega Vision
unclench your jaw and release the Saiyan penis from your lips for a moment. please tell us how Vegeta will hurt Thor. Originally posted by TheTyrant
How about you stop ****ing around and throwing around insults?

Vegeta can hurt Thor because much lesser beings have hurt Thor in the past. Originally posted by marwash22
Tyrant, stop being so damn sensitive. Originally posted by TheTyrant
And this is why cross-genre threads rarely get any play. This is why this forum can't have nice things. sneer

marwash22
How bout you stop being so butthurt? Butthurt over what. I'll stop opposing you as soon as you provide sufficient evidence that suggests Vegeta can beat Thor. This isn't personal, stop being a dick and just defend your position.

galactusischere
And this is why cross-genre threads rarely get any play. This is why this forum can't have nice things. sneer

The flame wars are going to start soon.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by galactusischere
The flame wars are going to start soon.
I don't think cross-genre threads are bad ideas, I just think they can go bad if the wrong people find them and spam them.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't energy and blunt force attacks the Saiyan's two main forms of offensive attacks? They mostly blast and punch things. From what I recall, the Saiyan's were not physically strong enough to put down someone on Thor's level. In terms of energy attacks, they were pretty uber (Even Saiyan Saga Vegeta was capable of going planet busting with his Galactic Gun, but it did require a bit of charging.), but Thor's extremely resistant to energy attacks and has a ridiculous level of energy absorption/manipulation.

Gecko4lif
Thor stomps
Planet explodes
Thor leisurely flys over to the suffocating vegeta and hits him so hard spreads out into a thin gelatinous membrane that reaches from the shattered remains of earth 1/3 rd the way to the moon

TheTyrant
Butthurt over what. I'll stop opposing you as soon as you provide sufficient evidence that suggests Vegeta can beat Thor. This isn't personal, stop being a dick and just defend your position.

How are you not butthurt? You come and respond to my post and start member bashing me over a comment I made.

Vegeta will defeat Thor because much lesser beings have hurt and defeated Thor.

TheTyrant
I don't think cross-genre threads are bad ideas, I just think they can go bad if the wrong people find them and spam them.

It's only Superman/Thor/Green Lantern-DBZ related threads actually.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the Saiyan's two main forms of offensive attacks energy and blunt force? They mostly blast and punch things. From what I recall, the Saiyan's were not physically strong enough to put down someone on Thor's level. In terms of energy attacks, they were pretty uber (Even Saiyan Saga Vegeta was capable of going planet busting with his Galactic Gun, but it did require a bit of charging.), but Thor's extremely resistant to energy attacks and has a ridiculous level of energy absorption/manipulation.
Vegeta's greatest advantage here is definitely speed. Its just there's no telling how much that will do for him here.

Starscream M
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the Saiyan's two main forms of offensive attacks energy and blunt force? They mostly blast and punch things. From what I recall, the Saiyan's were not physically strong enough to put down someone on Thor's level. In terms of energy attacks, they were pretty uber (Even Saiyan Saga Vegeta was capable of going planet busting with his Galactic Gun, but it did require a bit of charging.), but Thor's extremely resistant to energy attacks and has a ridiculous level of energy absorption/manipulation. saiyans don't have technically many lifting feats (althought they train under ridiculous gravity settings) but their strikes are very powerful, enough to shatter mountains...I've not seen thor shatter mountains with his strikes

Gecko4lif
How are you not butthurt? You come and respond to my post and start member bashing me over a comment I made.

Vegeta will defeat Thor because much lesser beings have hurt and defeated Thor.
You mean how the cell juniors and the androids raped vegeta up and down

and neither have energy feats even of the level of saiyan saga goku

Omega Vision
saiyans don't have technically many lifting feats (althought they train under ridiculous gravity settings) but their strikes are very powerful, enough to shatter mountains...I've not seen thor shatter mountains with his strikes
But BRB who's more or less Thor's equal (some would say slightly inferior) has busted planets with his.

amnesia

THOR JUST GROWS 2000 FEET TALL AND SMASH!

Rage.Of.Olympus
saiyans don't have technically many lifting feats (althought they train under ridiculous gravity settings) but their strikes are very powerful, enough to shatter mountains...I've not seen thor shatter mountains with his strikes

I know that much.

Not surprised. You don't read Thor.

TheTyrant
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't energy and blunt force attacks the Saiyan's two main forms of offensive attacks? They mostly blast and punch things. From what I recall, the Saiyan's were not physically strong enough to put down someone on Thor's level. In terms of energy attacks, they were pretty uber (Even Saiyan Saga Vegeta was capable of going planet busting with his Galactic Gun, but it did require a bit of charging.), but Thor's extremely resistant to energy attacks and has a ridiculous level of energy absorption/manipulation.

In the anime, Vegeta casually busted a planet(the one with the bug-like residents) on his and Nappa's way to earth. His power level was 18000. Early on SSJ Goku's power level was over 15 MILLION. And he still had trouble with Frieza. Mecha Frieza who was even stronger, was easily cut in half by Trunks. Trunks was nothing to the androids and so on.

Rage.Of.Olympus
But BRB who's more or less Thor's equal (some would say slightly inferior) has busted planets with his.

He is inferior.

Rage.Of.Olympus
In the anime, Vegeta casually busted a planet(the one with the bug-like residents) on his and Nappa's way to earth. His power level was 18000. Early on SSJ Goku's power level was over 15 MILLION. And he still had trouble with Frieza. Mecha Frieza who was even stronger, was easily cut in half by Trunks. Trunks was nothing to the androids and so on.

Are we counting the anime as cannon or only the manga? Just wondering.

amnesia
^ Dude... not cool. BRB is not inferior to Thor.

Starscream M
But BRB who's more or less Thor's equal (some would say slightly inferior) has busted planets with his. planets are rarely anywhere near planet size in these so called planetbusting feats

if you analyze the scans, the so called planets often are depicted as smaller than a large mansion

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
You mean how the cell juniors and the androids raped vegeta up and down

and neither have energy feats even of the level of saiyan saga goku

That wasn't even SSJ 2 Vegeta, let alone Majin Vegeta, let alone SSJ 4 Vegeta.

Cell stated that his blast could have destroyed the solar system.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Vegeta's greatest advantage here is definitely speed. Its just there's no telling how much that will do for him here.

Cool.

Omega Vision
I never read the Manga.

Gecko4lif

Power level means shit in dragon ball z

It doesn't even scale up linarly

A guy in the low hundreds can blow up the moon but 2 guys in the high millions can barely even make a 30m crater when using ALL of thier energy.

I call shenanigans.

Rage.Of.Olympus
planets are rarely anywhere near planet size in these so called planetbusting feats

if you analyze the scans, the so called planets often are depicted as smaller than a large mansion

Lol.

TheTyrant

Probably anime. The entire manga was only called Dragon Ball. Dragon Ball Z was only the second part of the Dragon Ball anime.

amnesia
i dislike things i have to read backwards.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^ Dude... not cool. BRB is not inferior to Thor.

Yes he is.

Gecko4lif
That wasn't even SSJ 2 Vegeta, let alone Majin Vegeta, let alone SSJ 4 Vegeta.

Cell stated that his blast could have destroyed the solar system.

I can shatter the world with my 40 foot long penis.

I said it. It has to be true. No one knows me like I know me right?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Probably anime. The entire manga was only called Dragon Ball. Dragon Ball Z was only the second part of the Dragon Ball anime.

Okay.

marwash22

Vegeta will defeat Thor because much lesser beings have hurt and defeated Thor. My mistake. I sometimes assume too much by thinking everyone can take a simple joke. I'll refrain from making the mistake again since i know better now.

Really though, this ain't about you. Stop using ridiculous ABC logic and actually use facts to back up your assertion.

Omega Vision
planets are rarely anywhere near planet size in these so called planetbusting feats

So your basing an argument on the difficulty some artists have communicating perspective and relative size? laughing out loud

amnesia
Yes he is.

they are equals..

TheTyrant
Power level means shit in dragon ball z

It doesn't even scale up linarly

A guy in the low hundreds can blow up the moon but 2 guys in the high millions can barely even make a 30m crater when using ALL of thier energy.

I call shenanigans.

Thor has fought at ligtspeed before(RoO posted the scans). Yet he had trouble keeping up with Wolverine no expression

Rage.Of.Olympus
Nope.

Gecko4lif
So your basing an argument on the difficulty some artists have communicating perspective and relative size? laughing out loud

I think he means king kai's plant(iod)

Gecko4lif
Thor has fought at ligtspeed before(RoO posted the scans). Yet he had trouble keeping up with Wolverine no expression
wolverine stabs abstract level beings and gets knocked out by a deer.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

TheTyrant
Point is inconsistency is everywhere in fiction.

Starscream M
So your basing an argument on the difficulty some artists have communicating perspective and relative size? laughing out loud what else am I gonna go on?

If you smash a rock the size of a 6 story building and call it a planet, that doesn't make it a planet busting feat in my book.

TheTyrant
Nope.

Thor didn't have trouble keeping up with Logan? He pretty much said it himself. I get that he didn't really want to beat Wolvey up that badly, but he still said what he said.

Gecko4lif
Point is inconsistency is everywhere in fiction.
Except for if you take the number of showing the inconsistency in dragonball is blowing up the moon since failing to do shit to a planet is apparently the status quo until buu comes along.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor didn't have trouble keeping up with Logan? He pretty much said it himself. I get that he didn't really want to beat Wolvey up that badly, but he still said what he said.

I was talking to amnesia. I haven't even been reading your conversation.

TheTyrant
Except for if you take the number of showing the inconsistency in dragonball is blowing up the moon since failing to do shit to a planet is apparently the status quo until buu comes along.
Roshi destroyed the moon to revert Goku back from his ape form.
Piccolo did the same thing as Roshi.
Frieza destroyed Vegeta(the planet).
Frieza core-busted Namek.
Vegeta destroyed a planet in the Saiyan saga.
Buu destroyed a shit-load of planets in his own respective arc.

Planet-destroying has happened a bunch of times in DBZ's run. You cannot discount feats by simply saying that they were inconsistent.

TheTyrant
I was talking to amnesia. I haven't even been reading your conversation.

Ok.

Omega Vision
what else am I gonna go on?

If you smash a rock the size of a 6 story building and call it a planet, that doesn't make it a planet busting feat in my book.
You could maybe read the actual story.

This post here pretty much screams "I didn't read that and I'm going to dismiss it with an argument from ignorance and false generalizations."

marwash22
how does planet busting occur in DBZ? Energy blasts, correct? That's not gonna hurt Thor.

Starscream M
You could maybe read the actual story.

This post here pretty much screams "I didn't read that and I'm going to dismiss it with an argument from ignorance and false generalizations." you know what, I'm getting sick of your juvenile resort to member-bashing to anyone who disagrees with you mad

Rage.Of.Olympus
what else am I gonna go on?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/DestroyPlanet1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/DestroyPlanet2.jpg

Definitely bigger than a building. At least to me.

And if your looking for something more definable, Thor once destroyed the moon attacking the Gardner.

Gecko4lif
Roshi destroyed the moon to revert Goku back from his ape form.
Piccolo did the same thing as Roshi.
Frieza destroyed Vegeta(the planet).
Frieza core-busted Namek.
Vegeta destroyed a planet in the Saiyan saga.
Buu destroyed a shit-load of planets in his own respective arc.

Planet-destroying has happened a bunch of times in DBZ's run. You cannot discount feats by simply saying that they were inconsistent.

Show me the scan of vegeta destroying a planet. I dont recall it being in the manga.

buu didnt destroy anything except earth on panel.

core busting =/= planet busting

So planet vegeta and earth are the only 2 cannon busting I count

2 planets, 2 moons, Lots of excuses

marwash22
all DBZ character's, every single one of them can destroy a planet by simply shooting energy into the planets core...

Please stop confusing that, with being able to use energy strong enough to do any real damage to Thor.

amnesia
you know what, I'm getting sick of your juvenile resort to member-bashing to anyone who disagrees with you mad

Omega is the only one on this board who isn't biased. Stop hating...

TheTyrant
Show me the scan of vegeta destroying a planet. I dont recall it being in the manga.

buu didnt destroy anything except earth on panel.

core busting =/= planet busting

So planet vegeta and earth are the only 2 cannon busting I count

2 planets, 2 moons, Lots of excuses

This is Z. As in the anime.

TheTyrant
all DBZ character's, every single one of them can destroy a planet by simply shooting energy into the planets core...

Please stop confusing that, with being able to use energy strong enough to do any real damage to Thor.

Uhh no.

Gecko4lif
This is Z. As in the anime.

Oh yeah becuase the op says that right?

When in doubt we use canon ya narb

marwash22
Uhh no. And you wonder why i resort to "member-bashing". You keep making snide remarks, which would be cool if you actually offered any semblance of reasoning or logic. "uhh no"... is not a valid counter; stop being a dick and back it up with evidence.

TheTyrant
And you wonder why i resort to "member-bashing". You keep making snide remarks, which would be cool if you actually offered any semblance of reasoning or logic. "uhh no"... is not a valid counter; stop being a dick and back it up with evidence.

Only Frieza resorted to blasting the core of Namek. Nobody else did. Not Vegeta, not first form Frieza, not Buu, not Picollo, not Roshi, nobody else.

marwash22
Only Frieza resorted to blasting the core of Namek. Nobody else did. Not Vegeta, not first form Frieza, not Buu, not Picollo, not Roshi, nobody else. facepalm

Either you didn't watch the show, or you're really ignorant.

iM8CTav_5pk

You make no sense. Buu, Roshi, Picollo, Frieza... they all sent energy directly into the core of the respective planetary body they destroyed. The blast Buu used, destroyed the planet because it overloaded the planet's core, not because it was so massive in power that it disintegrated the planet on impact... use your logical thinking skills.

Gecko4lif
And how was cell a solar system buster when apparently 10x earth was too much for goku and vegeta combined. Both of whom could go ss2? Goku could even go ss3 none the less

TheTyrant
How about you listen to what Goku says?
"It is enough to blow the planet TEN times". But destroying the core of a planet would destroy that said planet TEN times amirite?

Did you see how long it took for Frieza to destroy Namek? It took seconds for Buu to do the same thing.

Gecko4lif
How about you listen to what Goku says?
"It is enough to blow the planet TEN times". But destroying the core of a planet would destroy that said planet TEN times amirite?

Did you see how long it took for Frieza to destroy Namek? It took seconds for Buu to do the same thing.
Destroying 10 cores would destroy 10 planets eventually

marwash22
Forget it, man. This Tyrant guy can't see past his own ego to admit when he's wrong.

amnesia
He is just pissed because we don't love apocalypse.

psycho gundam
yeah, there're gonna be ppl who know nothing about DBZ who are gonna chime in roll eyes (sarcastic) you'll balence it with thor hate smile

psycho gundam
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't energy and blunt force attacks the Saiyan's two main forms of offensive attacks? They mostly blast and punch things. From what I recall, the Saiyan's were not physically strong enough to put down someone on Thor's level. In terms of energy attacks, they were pretty uber (Even Saiyan Saga Vegeta was capable of going planet busting with his Galactic Gun, but it did require a bit of charging.), but Thor's extremely resistant to energy attacks and has a ridiculous level of energy absorption/manipulation. this.

saiyans have next to no physical feats that can stack up to a herald (that are canon)

amnesia
yeah, there're gonna be ppl who know nothing about DBZ who are gonna chime in roll eyes (sarcastic)

At least i know comic books wink

unlike you who just come off as a troll with waaay to much spare time.

chomperx9
i dont know jack about DBZ. only that its a card game thats it.

cdtm
BIIIIG BAAAAANG ATAAAAACK!

*Thor absorbs attack, returns it with ten times the power.*

That's pretty much Thor's best shot. But if he's facing a rage-o-holic Vegeta, he'll just get speed blitzed and beaten down..

cdtm
Originally posted by psycho gundam
this.

saiyans have next to no physical feats that can stack up to a herald (that are canon)

They're knocking each other through mountains all the time, and the caps of mountains were shattering during Freeza and Goku's fight, in an aftershock like effect.

Thor should be stronger, but strength isn't everything. Even a class 50 can beat up a class 100 is there's a big enough of a speed difference..

Black bolt z
Forget it, man. This Tyrant guy can't see past his own ego to admit when he's wrong. Your the one thats member bashing.

As for fight Thor might be slightly more powerful(although personally I think vegeta is).But vegeta is so much faster it's mot even funny.Thor isn't touching vegeta.Thus vegeta wins.

Also if this is SS2 vegeta he probably outclasses thor in nearly every category.None amped vegeta was able to move just as fast as normal in x50 gravity.Thats a good strength feat(kinda).And he probably has the energy to destroy a planet.

cdtm
facepalm

Either you didn't watch the show, or you're really ignorant.

iM8CTav_5pk

You make no sense. Buu, Roshi, Picollo, Frieza... they all sent energy directly into the core of the respective planetary body they destroyed. The blast Buu used, destroyed the planet because it overloaded the planet's core, not because it was so massive in power that it disintegrated the planet on impact... use your logical thinking skills.

That's not really what the video shows though.

You're entitled to your opinion, but the video doesn't support it.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by cdtm

You're entitled to your opinion, but the video doesn't support it. From the looks of it the blast just went strait through the earth until it hit the core then exploded.You see the blast area(relatively small compared to the planet)then you just see the entire planet in ruins without an explosion.

TheTyrant
Without an explosion? The hell?

Black bolt z
Without an explosion? The hell? I mean you don't see the blast instantly explode you can even see the planet exploding but form the inside.You can see the energy coming out the cracks it creates.You don't actually see the blast instantly expand(explode).

Gecko4lif
BIIIIG BAAAAANG ATAAAAACK!

*Thor absorbs attack, returns it with ten times the power.*

That's pretty much Thor's best shot. But if he's facing a rage-o-holic Vegeta, he'll just get speed blitzed and beaten down..

Thor takes shits that hit harder than vegeta

marwash22

You're entitled to your opinion, but the video doesn't support it. as you are entitled to yours, thing is... my opinion is supported by evidence. All you did is make a statement without giving any reasoning. Please explain what you think is happening when Buu o anyone blows up a planet.

Black bolt z
Thor takes shits that hit harder than vegeta Who can easily shatter mountains with punches?And he can punch hundreds of times per min.And who can punch at distances.

TheTyrant
Forget it, man. This marwash22 guy can't see past his own ego to admit when he's wrong.

Black bolt z
Marwash seems to be trolling and bashing.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Who can easily shatter mountains with punches?And he can punch hundreds of times per min.And who can punch at distances.

Mountain shattering strength isn't impressive at this level.

marwash22
asking people not to make shit up and provide facts that support their assertions = trolling. sneer

JakeTheBank
Thor wins. I doubt Vegeta can handle getting the Galick Gun, Big Bang, or Final Flash absorbed and sent back at him with at least x10 force.

TheTyrant
He can dodge them. Like he does in 99% of his fights.

JakeTheBank
He can dodge them. Like he does in 99% of his fights.

So he'll just burn through his ki reserves until Thor finishes him, then?

Cool.

Seriously, Thor is a better match up against DBZ characters than Superman is. Their main attacks, energy offense, pretty much gets phucked up by Mjolnir.

marwash22
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Cool.

Seriously, Thor is a better match up against DBZ characters than Superman is. Their main attacks, energy offense, pretty much gets phucked up by Mjolnir. you're gonna get called a troll.

Black bolt z

Cool.

Seriously, Thor is a better match up against DBZ characters than Superman is. Their main attacks, energy offense, pretty much gets phucked up by Mjolnir. How often does thor actually send back attacks?And how often does vegeta run out of energy?There is really no way thor can touch vegeta so how does thor win?

JakeTheBank
How often does thor actually send back attacks?And how often does vegeta run out of energy?There is really no way thor can touch vegeta so how does thor win?

Fairly often on both, actually. Vegeta, and other DBZ characters, often do that whole schtick where they fire hundreds of energy blasts in a rapid fire motion in an attempt to destroy the target, which usually leaves them somewhat tired or low on energy as a result. Let's face it, Thor has better stamina feats and can do most of his most damaging attacks without fear of running out of energy. Vegeta doesn't have that luxury, especially if he uses his trademark attacks, which require quite a bit of time to prepare.

Thor's versatility and defenses make him the Prince of Saiyan's superior here.

Black bolt z
Your right about the blasts.But vegetas major advantage here is his speed.If vegeta just chooses to engage him physically(which isn't unlikely)how does thor touch vegeta?

psycho gundam
They're knocking each other through mountains all the time, and the caps of mountains were shattering during Freeza and Goku's fight, in an aftershock like effect.

Thor should be stronger, but strength isn't everything. Even a class 50 can beat up a class 100 is there's a big enough of a speed difference.. http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorDurability20-300.jpg

^ energy

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorDurability42v280.jpg

^ blunt force (which saiyans lack feats in)

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorDurability15-Gravitational.jpg

^ overcomes forces approximated to a neutron star

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorDurability36401Blunt.jpg

(all from onedumbgo's page, but there are more)

wonder how much of a fight would it be if thor just drained all of vegeta's ki energy mmm the aura is visible.

http://i47.tinypic.com/xe4ehf.jpg

biscuits

JakeTheBank
Your right about the blasts.But vegetas major advantage here is his speed.If vegeta just chooses to engage him physically(which isn't unlikely)how does thor touch vegeta?

By using his tried and true reflexes or having Mjolnir home in on Vegeta regardless. We all know that physical attacks in the DBZverse <<<<<<< ki blasts, and Vegeta typically uses energy attacks once the shit hits the fan.

Seriously, every advantage of Vegeta has here, Thor counters and in a big way.

Black bolt z
How do sayians lack blunt force feats?

xmarksthespot
Thor decapitates him Sailor Moon-style.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Thor decapitates him Sailor Moon-style. What methods of decapitation does thor have?And how does he actually touch vegeta?

xmarksthespot
Thor electrifies him Sailor Jupiter-style.

marwash22
Your right about the blasts.But vegetas major advantage here is his speed.If vegeta just chooses to engage him physically(which isn't unlikely)how does thor touch vegeta? more to the point, how does Vegeta hurt Thor? Also, you're downplaying Thor's abilities. If he can see Hermes, he can see Vegeta...

Black bolt z
more to the point, how does Vegeta hurt Thor? Also, you're downplaying Thor's abilities. If he can see Hermes, he can see Vegeta... Vegeta defintly has adequate enough physical force to beat thor.Simply by throwing people they have created craters multiple miles wide.They can easily bust mountains and vegeta has moved as swiftly as normal in x50 gravity.

He can hit vegeta who in multiple battles it just depicted as force waves going out from when they hit each other.He can go much faster then thor and even if thor does something like grab he he can teleport out.IMO he is much too fast for thor.

psycho gundam
vegeta "runs" in only one direction, and that is straight at his opponents.

you guys know who vegeta is right?

luLVrIpNpmk

-_URrNdGAMo&feature

*the dub sucks ass by the way*

x50 gravity. neutron star > 1,000,000 x earth gravity smile

and vegeta can't breath in space

xmarksthespot
Thor freezes him Sailor Mercury-style?

JakeTheBank
What methods of decapitation does thor have?And how does he actually touch vegeta?

Again, using his vastly underrated hand to hand reflexes, or using Mjolnir to tag Vegeta as it homes in once it's thrown. Or by using omni-directional attacks. Or by slowing Vegeta down with his phenomenal weather manipulation powers. You've seen how people's auras can shake the battlefield and summon gusts of winds which can send the Z Fighters flying? Thor does the same shit as he beats the crap out of him.

I don't see how Vegeta wins here when Thor can literally counter everything of note.

marwash22
wtf?! Vegeta can teleport? since when?

Thor can do the same things Vegeta can do... with much less effort. What have you seen that suggests Vegeta is physically stronger than Thor?

JakeTheBank
He means "teleport" via after imaging. Most DBZ people can't teleport.

Omega Vision
He means "teleport" via after imaging. Most DBZ people can't teleport.
Yeah instant transmission was treated as one of Goku's aces in the hole.

psycho gundam
thor could just toss mjolnir twice that speed at vegets's face on the onset of battle http://i49.tinypic.com/14aaohf.gif

marwash22
Vegeta defintly has adequate enough physical force to beat thor.Simply by throwing people they have created craters multiple miles wide.They can easily bust mountains and vegeta has moved as swiftly as normal in x50 gravity.

He can hit vegeta who in multiple battles it just depicted as force waves going out from when they hit each other.He can go much faster then thor and even if thor does something like grab he he can teleport out. IMO he is much too fast for thor. i misunderstood. sounded like you said Vegeta could teleport away if Thor grabbed him.

xmarksthespot
Thor loves him Sailor Venus-style...

BruceSkywalker
just can't see thor losing...

galactusischere
I think the saiyans can breathe in space - but not for long. In the original DB manga, kid Goku went to the moon unaided by any gear/suits. In the anime, Vegeta and Nappa were looking fine in space moments before blasting a planet to smithereens.

psycho gundam
he can't here, especially since vegeta's power will be steadily lessening after every large expendature of power while thor's won't.

mjolnir is tireless, and it can absorb blasts, amp and return blasts, and fire blasts separate of thor's energies if he so chooses to

I think the saiyans can breathe in space - but not for long. In the original DB manga, kid Goku went to the moon unaided by any gear/suits. In the anime, Vegeta and Nappa were looking fine in space moments before blasting a planet to smithereens. the destruction of arlia was a non-canon filler arc only in the anime (to of coarse distance the animated show from the brand new manga issues being put out)

the saiyans went straight to earth

galactusischere
he can't here, especially since vegeta's power will be steadily lessening after every large expendature of power while thor's won't.

mjolnir is tireless, and it can absorb blasts, amp and return blasts, and fire blasts separate of thor's energies if he so chooses to

the destruction of arlia was a non-canon filler arc

I thought the anime was allowed?

psycho gundam
it is, but that arc never happened in the manga

galactusischere
So if the anime is allowed then why aren't the fillerst? Without the fillers, DB manga = DBZ.
The best DB feat in the manga is Buu destroying a planet no expression . Hardly high-herald material.

In my opinion, anime Vegeta would easily kill Thor, while manga Vegeta would get stomped by him.

psycho gundam
fillers are contradictory and/or not written by the same writer that helms the manga. fillers are just time filler

most people skip filler arcs entirely cause they have nothing to do with the plot of the manga

Rage.Of.Olympus
Gundam seems to be championing Thor well enough. I am pleased.

the ninjak
Anime Saiyans are freakin beasts. No bad in losing to one of them.

psycho gundam
Gundam seems to be championing Thor well enough. I am pleased. it's not very hard apparently

galactusischere
It doesn't work like that PG. If the anime is allowed, then that means every showing, and I mean every showing is included. This includes all the fillers.

psycho gundam
you didn't even know what fillers were 10 minutes ago erm

plus it doesn't work like that. fillers contradict on-panel showings.

marwash22
anime, manga, filler arc... doesn't matter, include them all. Nothing in any of them suggests that Vegeta can best Thor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
it's not very hard apparently

For some reason, I feel as if I've been....insulted...

mhmm

galactusischere
anime, manga, filler arc... doesn't matter, include them all. Nothing in any of them suggests that Vegeta can best Thor.

Broly.

/thread

Rage.Of.Olympus
What about Broly?

galactusischere
What about Broly?

Destroyed a galaxy.

And his power was maximum.

psycho gundam
What about Broly? nothing, he's another non-canon element.

even then, mjolnir asorbed the null-bomb blast

galactusischere
nothing, he's another non-canon element.

This is the anime. The fillers and movies are the things that set it apart from the manga.

Omega Vision
It doesn't work like that PG. If the anime is allowed, then that means every showing, and I mean every showing is included. This includes all the fillers.
I think its best we leave filler out. Generally filler isn't canon.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>