Should Bruce be batman again?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
I wouldn't mind him being batman again, but do you think they should go in the same direction that Marvel has gone with Steve Rogers?

BlackZero30x
yup because bruce and terry are the only 2 real batmen

(terry is pretty much bruce though)

steverules_2
This thread is booming with so many batman fans....

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by steverules_2
This thread is booming with so many batman fans....

well i for one am not a batman fan big grin

this should go a few ways...

1) Bruce returns and becomes Batman once more

2) Bruce returns and is like the way he is in Batman Beyond

steverules_2
Yeah in no way does your KMC name or location make you out to be a batman fan

Badabing
I'm not minding Grayson as Batman as much as I thought. I'd like to see Bruce do something else for a bit. Maybe something like Marvel did for Rogers.

The more I think about it the less likely Bruce can fit in another role. Rogers was made to run SHIELD, especially after the events of Civil War. I can't think of anything else Bruce could do besides be Batman, or something similar. He's too driven and proactive not to be directly involved.

Any ideas? mmm

The Nuul
Originally posted by Badabing
I'm not minding Grayson as Batman as much as I thought. I'd like to see Bruce do something else for a bit. Maybe something like Marvel did for Rogers.

The more I think about it the less likely Bruce can fit in another role. Rogers was made to run SHIELD, especially after the events of Civil War. I can't think of anything else Bruce could do besides be Batman, or something similar. He's too driven and proactive not to be directly involved.

Any ideas? mmm

Run JLA? he can kill Supes.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by The Nuul
Run JLA? he can kill Supes.

even if he did run JLA, he'd still wanna be there fighting and protecting.

but at least he will wear something much better than steve rogers does

Originally posted by steverules_2
Yeah in no way does your KMC name or location make you out to be a batman fan

big grin big grin

Bat Dude
Maybe Bruce could run an underground network of heroes, like the Outsiders? He has the history and all...

I just want to see Grayson stay Batman for a while longer. I think a creative writer could do wonders with him behind the mask.

Grog_Burton
Bruce and Grayson. Best of both.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.