Joker Invades New York

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Joker is given his seemingly endless supply of thugs,laughing gas, his regular materials,etc...

Having Harley Quinn with him he goes to New York city.How long would it take for Joker to kill/Drive these people insane.He'd rather drive them insane but if he has to he will kill them.

1: Daredevil
2: Black Panther
3: Spiderman
4: Luke Cage
5: Iron fist
6: Mister Fantastic
7: Invisible woman
8: Iron man
9: Thor
10: Deadpool

They cannot kill joker

Darth Martin
Panther would kill him. Literally.

All the other people on the list shouldn't have trouble with him with the exception of Spider-Man. Daredevil is crazier than Batman. He might go over the edge.

Lord Feron
So joker has unlimited prep and resources?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Lord Feron
So joker has unlimited prep and resources? His regular resources and a good hideout.Pretty much same situation as batman.They won't kill him.How long till he drives them over the edge?

Lord_Talron
daredevil made mysterio kill himself. he has a way with words that will pwn joker ^_^

Badabing
1: Daredevil - would shut Jo0ker up...permantly.
2: Black Panther - wouldn't think twice about killing Koker.
3: Spider-Man - He may drive Joker insane with his banter.
4: Luke Cage - See Black Panther.
5: Iron fist - ?
6: Mister Fantastic - mmm
7: Invisible Woman - gets pissed and Joker dies.
8: Iron man - would need a drink.
9: Thor - would smite Joker. Period.

KingD19
Reed comes up with a device that cures Joker of his insanity.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Badabing
Spider-Man - He may drive Joker insane with his banter. Beat Joker at his own game? mmm

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by KingD19
Reed comes up with a device that cures Joker of his insanity. so hed get rid of his skin problem, huh?

Black bolt z
1: Daredevil - would shut Jo0ker up...permantly.
2: Black Panther - wouldn't think twice about killing Koker.
6: Mister Fantastic - mmm
9: Thor - would smite Joker. Period. I said like under the same circumstances as batman.They won't kill him.

laughing out loud at tony needing a drink.

KingD19
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
so hed get rid of his skin problem, huh?

He's f*ckin Reed Richards. He'll get him a job at Blockbuster and set him on the straight and narrow...he's that good.

Lord_Talron
i have always wondered what would happen if you locked deadpool and joker in the same room and prevented deadpool from killing him mmm

FOOM
"1: Daredevil - would shut Jocker up...permanently.
2: Black Panther - wouldn't think twice about killing Joker.
6: Mister Fantastic -
9: Thor - would smite Joker. Period."

rock

KingD19
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
i have always wondered what would happen if you locked deadpool and joker in the same room and prevented deadpool from killing him mmm

They'd get along swimmingly.

Badabing
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Joker is given his seemingly endless supply of thugs,laughing gas, his regular materials,etc...

Having Harley Quinn with him he goes to New York city.How long would it take for Joker to kill/Drive these people insane.He'd rather drive them insane but if he has to he will kill them.

1: Daredevil
2: Black Panther
3: Spiderman
4: Luke Cage
5: Iron fist
6: Mister Fantastic
7: Invisible woman
8: Iron man
9: Thor Originally posted by Black bolt z
His regular resources and a good hideout.Pretty much same situation as batman.They won't kill him.How long till he drives them over the edge? Originally posted by Digi
Debating Format
Concerning Threads
There have been too many thread starters trying to change stipulations once the thread has advanced. This isn't allowed.

There are two things which can happen:
1) If the thread hasn't gone too far, past the first 2-3 pages, then PM a mod to edit the opening post to make the desired changes.

2) The original thread can be closed and a new thread made.

This is to avoid confusion and arguing in a thread. People will read the opening post more than they'll search through a 10 page thread to see where stipulations were changed.

Also, if you make a thread which needs edited due to spelling, grammar, etc then PM a mod for the correction.

Thank you and enjoy. Originally posted by Black bolt z
I said like under the same circumstances as batman.They won't kill him.

laughing out loud at tony needing a drink. sneer

Yeah, this is Tony after dealing with Joker...durink

jumapel
jumapel = dur

Black bolt z
sneer

Yeah, this is Tony after dealing with Joker...durink I stated in the OP they couldn't kill him.At least I think I did.If I didn't please edit it in.And this

And I would like to add deadpool to the list.

Badabing
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I stated in the OP they couldn't kill him.At least I think I did.If I didn't please edit it in.And this

And I would like to add deadpool to the list. PM me with exactly what you want in the OP and I'll take care of it.

Black bolt z
PM me with exactly what you want in the OP and I'll take care of it. Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.