Imperiex vs Void

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
No probes.

batdude123
Lawlz.

Estacado
Im giving it to Void cause Imperiex doesn't have Thanos level telepathy.....313

Galan007
Heh.

lightyeargee
Universal Destroyer vs. Herald Level maybe trans level being. Spite mch.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Estacado
Im giving it to Void cause Imperiex doesn't have Thanos level telepathy.....313 thumb up

Slaanesh
Void at best a low skyfather..he has no chance whatsoever against Imperiex..

Estacado
So how will Imperiex beat Void when he can just reform?hmmm

Black bolt z
So how will Imperiex beat Void when he can just reform?hmmm Yeah.Bendis said so!

Tattoos N Scars

lol...yeah. Makes you wonder if even the Tribunal could beat him, since Void would just reform.

Estacado
Just to make it fair Imperiex has access to the Norn Stones....

Warlord
does Void want to die?

Priest
Angle of Death ftw stoned

jinzin
pppft Void killed Loki. VOID FTMFW mad

Q99

Imperiex destroys the universe, giving him nothing to reform in smile

There is such a scale difference between these two.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Q99

There is such a scale difference between these two. Nuh uh!He reforms in oblivion and oblivion has no way of stopping him!

Estacado
Originally posted by Q99

There is such a scale difference between these two.
Void tried to kill himself but he failed to do so.

Q99
Void tried to kill himself but he failed to do so.

Yea, but Void is not capable of destroying a universe. Imperiex is.

Omega Vision
Imperiex cock-slaps Void.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I cock-slap Void. .... erm

Black bolt z
Imperiex cock-slaps Void. Void has a cock?

rotiart
That's what he probes with

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Void has a cock? No but Imperiex

Estacado
Originally posted by Q99
Yea, but Void is not capable of destroying a universe. Imperiex is.
He never tried....maybe he could if he wanted to.

Black bolt z
He never tried....maybe he could if he wanted to. Yeah who could stop him!?!?!?!?

quanchi112
Ok, this has run it's course. Void wins. There's no way for it to stop the Void.

Black bolt z
Yeah.Imperiex doesn't have mindrape so he can't win!

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
Ok, this has run it's course. Void wins. There's no way for it to stop the Void.
How do you see Void winning?

WhiteWitchKing
How do you see Void winning?

By whirling his tentacles around and hoping that have some affect on Imperiex. Void? This chump failed to put down Thor.

JakeTheBank
Imperiex.

Q99

No way.

Let's say that Void doesn't die here. It still is a lot weaker and Imperiex just slaps it around repeatedly.

Void's never shown itself to be in the same class as Imperiex.

I'm pretty sure universe-destruction is going to be enough to put down Void for good, but let's try and remember not dying and winning are not synonyms.

Let's also not forget that nothing ever killed Imperiex either, they dealt with it by making it part of the universe.

quanchi112
How do you see Void winning? By defeating him and outlasting him.Originally posted by Q99
No way.

Let's say that Void doesn't die here. It still is a lot weaker and Imperiex just slaps it around repeatedly.

Void's never shown itself to be in the same class as Imperiex.

I'm pretty sure universe-destruction is going to be enough to put down Void for good, but let's try and remember not dying and winning are not synonyms.

Let's also not forget that nothing ever killed Imperiex either, they dealt with it by making it part of the universe. Imperiex power failed to even give sundipped superman a headache so really Void just wails on it until it falters.

Void can also use reality warping powers to defeat Imperiex.

Black bolt z
Imperiex stomps.No one but you will say otherwise.

quanchi112
Imperiex stomps.No one but you will say otherwise. Which makes them wrong as there is no way for Imperiex to put the Void down.

Stunner2xx
Imperiax keeps killing Void until he doesnt have enough energy to reform

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stunner2xx
Imperiax keeps killing Void until he doesnt have enough energy to reform The writer clarified it he can keep coming back until he doesn't want to anymore. You are wrong.

Q99
Which makes them wrong as there is no way for Imperiex to put the Void down.

There's no way for Void to put Imperiex down.

Also I don't think the writer figured in the possible destruction of the universe when saying Void could endlessly reform. Plus I'm pretty sure at some point it'd stop wanting to.

Imperiex never went head to head with sundipped Superman, Sundipped Superman only went up against B13/warworld.

Imperiex did casually one-shot Doomsday (who was in the same general version as Hunter/Prey, only a bit more evolved), which I think trumps anything the Void's done.

They could not beat Imperiex, that's why they sent him to the big bang, and noted Imperiex would survive it.

lightyeargee
Which makes them wrong as there is no way for Imperiex to put the Void down. An Entropic blast would destroy Void. It destroys anything. How are you even arguing for Void against a being that wrecks and creates Entire Universes?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Q99
There's no way for Void to put Imperiex down.

Also I don't think the writer figured in the possible destruction of the universe when saying Void could endlessly reform. Plus I'm pretty sure at some point it'd stop wanting to.

Imperiex never went head to head with sundipped Superman, Sundipped Superman only went up against B13/warworld.

Imperiex did casually one-shot Doomsday (who was in the same general version as Hunter/Prey, only a bit more evolved), which I think trumps anything the Void's done.

They could not beat Imperiex, that's why they sent him to the big bang, and noted Imperiex would survive it. He can reform from whatever he wants and Imperiex failed to destroy the universe in the story where he tried to. He can reality warp him.

Iirc that was Imperiex power Brainiac was throwing at him an dit failed to even hurt him.

Oneshotting Dd isn't impressive at all imo considering this is the Void who can reform at will.

Originally posted by lightyeargee
An Entropic blast would destroy Void. It destroys anything. How are you even arguing for Void against a being that wrecks and creates Entire Universes? Yes, destroys but he comes back when he wants to. he has been destroyed before but always comes back when he feels inclined.

lightyeargee
He can reform from whatever he wants and Imperiex failed to destroy the universe in the story where he tried to. He can reality warp him.

Iirc that was Imperiex power Brainiac was throwing at him an dit failed to even hurt him.

Oneshotting Dd isn't impressive at all imo considering this is the Void who can reform at will.

Yes, destroys but he comes back when he wants to. he has been destroyed before but always comes back when he feels inclined. The point is, Imperiex would destroy Void. That counts as a win. Imperiex could dump void in the Entropic Chaos of the End of time and Void could never reform. He would be in eternal Nothingness. That means his mind,his will, everything is dead. Can't reform if you have no will, no soul, no nothing. One shotting DD is very impressive Given that Not even Skyfather's could do it.

quanchi112
The point is, Imperiex would destroy Void. That counts as a win. Imperiex could dump void in the Entropic Chaos of the End of time and Void could never reform. He would be in eternal Nothingness. That means his mind,his will, everything is dead. Can't reform if you have no will, no soul, no nothing. One shotting DD is very impressive Given that Not even Skyfather's could do it. Not if he can come back as quickly as he can. That's not a win.

If you are destroyed you have no mill, no will but the Void just keeps coming back. Imperiex hasn't shown the power to be able to handle someone like the Void.

Estacado
So why are people arguing with quanchi?
I mean it's the most retarded thing to do on Kmc.

lightyeargee
Not if he can come back as quickly as he can. That's not a win.

If you are destroyed you have no mill, no will but the Void just keeps coming back. Imperiex hasn't shown the power to be able to handle someone like the Void.
Sigh. And Void has never shown the power to handle someone like Imperiex. Imperiex has shown the power to handle Strange Visitor and entire Universes. Universe>>>>>>>>>>>>Void.

Q99
Not if he can come back as quickly as he can. That's not a win.

Void hasn't shown the power to handle someone like Imperiex, and Imperiex has shown far more power in general.

He's way more immortal, he won't even temporarily die unlike Void.

Incorrect, Imperiex succeed. That's what the Big Bang is, Imperiex fulfilling his purpose.

They 'won' by giving Imperiex what he wants.

And Imperiex certainly had the capacity to universe bust, and in fact did galaxy bust.

No, Imperiex is way too powerful for that.

B13 with warworld that had Imperiex within was still far from Imperiex's power, he wasn't using the entropic blasts that Imperiex used.

So we have a fighter who can one-shot Void and make him reform casually, bust galaxies, and potentially bust the universe, versus a fighter who can't really hurt his opponent to begin with and can bat him aside endlessly with demonstrated far superior power, let alone what his most powerful stuff will do? Void's never been faced with the kind of destruction Imperiex can unleash.

Really, why does "reforming" (if it can be done at all against entropic blasts) make you think he can win? He's still way, way outpowered by Imperiex and stands no chance of taking him down at all.

Not dying and winning are not synonyms, and Imperiex dies *even less* than Void. It's an extremely weak argument.

quanchi112
So why are people arguing with quanchi?
I mean it's the most retarded thing to do on Kmc. You created a thread so why not argue it? Did you just create this to bait me? I mean it's obvious then when I argue you complain when you made this thread for me. Talk about being silly.

Sigh. And Void has never shown the power to handle someone like Imperiex. Imperiex has shown the power to handle Strange Visitor and entire Universes. Universe>>>>>>>>>>>>Void. Void has shown the power to keep coming back whereas the Void hasn't. The void can reality warp and Imperiex cannot.

Q99

Void has shown the power to keep coming back whereas the Void hasn't. The void can reality warp and Imperiex cannot.

Imperiex can destroy reality and Void cannot. Imperiex can not die in the first place and Void cannot.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Q99
Void hasn't shown the power to handle someone like Imperiex, and Imperiex has shown far more power in general.

He's way more immortal, he won't even temporarily die unlike Void.

Incorrect, Imperiex succeed. That's what the Big Bang is, Imperiex fulfilling his purpose.

They 'won' by giving Imperiex what he wants.

And Imperiex certainly had the capacity to universe bust, and in fact did galaxy bust.

No, Imperiex is way too powerful for that.

B13 with warworld that had Imperiex within was still far from Imperiex's power, he wasn't using the entropic blasts that Imperiex used.

So we have a fighter who can one-shot Void and make him reform casually, bust galaxies, and potentially bust the universe, versus a fighter who can't really hurt his opponent to begin with and can bat him aside endlessly with demonstrated far superior power, let alone what his most powerful stuff will do? Void's never been faced with the kind of destruction Imperiex can unleash.

Really, why does "reforming" (if it can be done at all against entropic blasts) make you think he can win? He's still way, way outpowered by Imperiex and stands no chance of taking him down at all.

Not dying and winning are not synonyms, and Imperiex dies *even less* than Void. It's an extremely weak argument. Not in combat. Void has shown more power in combat by defeating the MM and reality warping at his leisure.

He in fact lost though. They figured out away to deal with him and destroying a galaxy means what again with regards to the Void?

Is this cited in the comic?

He can reality warp him and rearrange his molecules. Void can beat him at any time.

lightyeargee
You created a thread so why not argue it? Did you just create this to bait me? I mean it's obvious then when I argue you complain when you made this thread for me. Talk about being silly.

Void has shown the power to keep coming back whereas the Void hasn't. The void can reality warp and Imperiex cannot. Can Eternity Reality warp?

quanchi112
Can Eternity Reality warp? Yes.

JakeTheBank
What feats shown in actual comics did Void actually do that puts him on Imperiex's level? Void is a planetary threat at best based on what has been shown.

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
What feats shown in actual comics did Void actually do that puts him on Imperiex's level? Void is a planetary threat at best based on what has been shown. It matters how these characters match up against one another not who can destroy bigger targets. Void has what it takes to beat Imperiex.

Q99

He in fact lost though. They figured out away to deal with him

They gave him what he wanted and he didn't die, so not exactly. They came up with a compromise in short.

Which bit? That he can destroy the universe? Yes.

Imperiex is not made of molecules, Imperiex is made of Entropy. Imperiex is a cosmic flaw in the universe.

SuperiorTech
It matters how these characters match up against one another not who can destroy bigger targets. Void has what it takes to beat Imperiex.

Does he have what it takes to beat Thanos?

lightyeargee
Yes. If he can and he's never shown it then why can't Imperiex, who is more powerful than Eternity? Eternity didn't create himself.

Omega Vision
Lol at Void using molecular manipulation on Imperiex.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Q99
They gave him what he wanted and he didn't die, so not exactly. They came up with a compromise in short.

Which bit? That he can destroy the universe? Yes.

Imperiex is not made of molecules, Imperiex is made of Entropy. Imperiex is a cosmic flaw in the universe. They defeated him and Superman didn't have to kill.

That he was less powerful when Brainiac had his powers.

If you can reality warp you can rearrange reality. Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Does he have what it takes to beat Thanos? No.

If he can and he's never shown it then why can't Imperiex, who is more powerful than Eternity? Eternity didn't create himself. Eternity is roughly equal to the ig and to ask of something so ridiculous when he's the manifestation of reality is to ask if Superman can grill a steak rare.

Eternity is the representation of this reality but he isn't the most powerful or anything.

quanchi112
Lol at Void using molecular manipulation on Imperiex. Why?

lightyeargee
They defeated him and Superman didn't have to kill.

That he was less powerful when Brainiac had his powers.

If you can reality warp you can rearrange reality. No.

Eternity is roughly equal to the ig and to ask of something so ridiculous when he's the manifestation of reality is to ask if Superman can grill a steak rare.

Eternity is the representation of this reality but he isn't the most powerful or anything. I was showing you the double standard that you have. you say Imperiex can't reality warp when he creates Universes, That is warping on a mass scale, but you say Eternity can and he's never been shown.

JakeTheBank
It matters how these characters match up against one another not who can destroy bigger targets. Void has what it takes to beat Imperiex.

Which is why both of their on panel feats matter. What did he do that was equal to Imperiex or even beyond him for that matter? I think this is pretty reasonable to ask.

Omega Vision
Why?
(1) Void has like one feat of offensive matter manipulation against a jobbing Molecule Man. I'm against single instance showings being given serious consideration as reliable battle tactics. Or do you also think Superman can destroy anyone by singing their counter vibrations?

(2) How do you use molecular manipulation on a being of pure entropy?

Warlord

(2) How do you use molecular manipulation on a being of pure entropy?

how does one keeps open a thread like this is a better question

quanchi112
I was showing you the double standard that you have. you say Imperiex can't reality warp when he creates Universes, That is warping on a mass scale, but you say Eternity can and he's never been shown. Because of who and what Eternity is. Imperiex isn't the same at all nor he is portrayed as such.

Which is why both of their on panel feats matter. What did he do that was equal to Imperiex or even beyond him for that matter? I think this is pretty reasonable to ask. I feel him defeating MM at his own game was more impressive than anything Imperiex did in battle.

(1) Void has like one feat of offensive matter manipulation against a jobbing Molecule Man. I'm against single instance showings being given serious consideration as reliable battle tactics. Or do you also think Superman can destroy anyone by singing their counter vibrations?

(2) How do you use molecular manipulation on a being of pure entropy? Jobbing is an excuse fanboys use when they don't like something. Superman had random plot devices and this worked against Seid who wasn't even really supposed to be in our reality.

he has reality warping power which will work.

lightyeargee
Quan, are you reading your responses? You said eternity could reality manipulate and he has never done so on panel just because of his power level. And yet you do not give IMPERIEX the same credit when he on panel creates and destroys universes. And then you say the void reality warps entropy when entropy is opposite reality and the destroyer of reality?

Tattoos N Scars
How does this thread stay open...and my thread putting Void against Zero Hour Extant/with Warlogog was closed quickly?

quanchi112
Quan, are you reading your responses? You said eternity could reality manipulate and he has never done so on panel just because of his power level. And yet you do not give IMPERIEX the same credit when he on panel creates and destroys universes. And then you say the void reality warps entropy when entropy is opposite reality and the destroyer of reality? Eternity was compared to the ig and his abilities were basically the same. he is the actual representation of reality.Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
How does this thread stay open...and my thread putting Void against Zero Hour Extant/with Warlogog was closed quickly? Because Void wins.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
How does this thread stay open...and my thread putting Void against Zero Hour Extant/with Warlogog was closed quickly? It's just quan trolling,spamming,and being the retard he is.

Tattoos N Scars
Because Void wins.

Void wins? You mean this thread, or the one I had made?

quanchi112
It's just quan trolling,spamming,and being the retard he is. Quit insulting and stick to the topic.

lightyeargee
Eternity was compared to the ig and his abilities were basically the same. he is the actual representation of reality. Because Void wins. So Iguess since Wonder woman was compared to aptain marvel she can do everything he can too huh? Lol. You ant manipulate entropy. It is the detruction of reality. There is nothing to manipulate.

quanchi112
So Iguess since Wonder woman was compared to aptain marvel she can do everything he can too huh? Lol. You ant manipulate entropy. It is the detruction of reality. There is nothing to manipulate. No, but since Eternity is the manifestation of reality.

lightyeargee
No, but since Eternity is the manifestation of reality. And yet Eternity has never destroyed nor created any universes. Imperiex has. The Ig has never destroyed or created any universes. Eternity is the product of the bein that created the "g there for he cannot be near equal to the ig. He is the created.

Black bolt z
Quit insulting and stick to the topic. I only speak the truth.

Omega Vision
Because of who and what Eternity is. Imperiex isn't the same at all nor he is portrayed as such.

I feel him defeating MM at his own game was more impressive than anything Imperiex did in battle.

Jobbing is an excuse fanboys use when they don't like something. Superman had random plot devices and this worked against Seid who wasn't even really supposed to be in our reality.

he has reality warping power which will work.
When we see Molecule Man acting like an idiot who can't even reform himself after being dispersed then its jobbing. Also Sentry needed MM to undo the damage he had done, if Sentry was really such an uber mmer then he wouldn't need MM's cooperation, he could just do it himself.

What plot device was involved in Superman's singing? Other than the act itself he had no external amps or tech needed to accomplish that feat, in theory he could do it to anyone at any time. Its still not a viable tactic.

When has he shown reality manipulation?

kevdude
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
How does this thread stay open...and my thread putting Void against Zero Hour Extant/with Warlogog was closed quickly?

thumb up Imperiex does take it.

tsscls
Imperiex takes it. 10/10

quanchi112
And yet Eternity has never destroyed nor created any universes. Imperiex has. The Ig has never destroyed or created any universes. Eternity is the product of the bein that created the "g there for he cannot be near equal to the ig. He is the created. Do you even know who Eternity is? Imperiex can't do so while being resisted so your point?

When we see Molecule Man acting like an idiot who can't even reform himself after being dispersed then its jobbing. Also Sentry needed MM to undo the damage he had done, if Sentry was really such an uber mmer then he wouldn't need MM's cooperation, he could just do it himself.

What plot device was involved in Superman's singing? Other than the act itself he had no external amps or tech needed to accomplish that feat, in theory he could do it to anyone at any time. Its still not a viable tactic.

When has he shown reality manipulation? He couldn't reform because that's how powerful the Sentry is. His powers overrode MM's. That's called meeting your match.

It only worked against Darkseid the singing.

Dark avengers and bendis actually stated he has reality warping powers.

r0nm0n88
this cant be serious.

quanchi112
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
this cant be serious. What?

Nihilist
Imperiex in a rapestomp.

Estacado
He couldn't reform because that's how powerful the Sentry is.
313wank......eh?

Black bolt z
Quan quit being a fanboy idiot.

Omega Vision
Do you even know who Eternity is? Imperiex can't do so while being resisted so your point?

He couldn't reform because that's how powerful the Sentry is. His powers overrode MM's. That's called meeting your match.

It only worked against Darkseid the singing.

Dark avengers and bendis actually stated he has reality warping powers.
Then why didn't Sentry undo the damage himself instead of telling Owen to do it? Clearly if he could easily overcome MM's powers then undoing his work would be a cake walk.

He sang Darkseid's counter-vibration after discovering that everything in reality resonates at a specific frequency and presumably used his super senses to determine Darkseid's counter-frequency. He could do it again but its still not a viable tactic, just as offensive mming isn't a viable tactic for Void.

Even if he could mm people, how do you mm PURE ENTROPY?

JakeTheBank
Lol.

This thread is a farce.

quanchi112
313wank......eh? ?
Quan quit being a fanboy idiot. Stick to the topic.
Then why didn't Sentry undo the damage himself instead of telling Owen to do it? Clearly if he could easily overcome MM's powers then undoing his work would be a cake walk.

He sang Darkseid's counter-vibration after discovering that everything in reality resonates at a specific frequency and presumably used his super senses to determine Darkseid's counter-frequency. He could do it again but its still not a viable tactic, just as offensive mming isn't a viable tactic for Void.

Even if he could mm people, how do you mm PURE ENTROPY? He wasn't completely skilled in putting things back together but overpowering the MM and telling him ho wit is he did so quite easily.

He did so because Seid didn't belong in the universe and this is a shared battle and marvel characters don't have to play by dc characters rules ya noob.

By warping it aka changing it.

lightyeargee
?
Stick to the topic.
He wasn't completely skilled in putting things back together but overpowering the MM and telling him ho wit is he did so quite easily.

He did so because Seid didn't belong in the universe and this is a shared battle and marvel characters don't have to play by dc characters rules ya noob.

By warping it aka changing it. Entropy cannot be warped or changed.

quanchi112
Entropy cannot be warped or changed. Based on?

jinzin
Void has shown the power to keep coming back whereas the Void hasn't. wacko

Omega Vision
?
Stick to the topic.
He wasn't completely skilled in putting things back together but overpowering the MM and telling him ho wit is he did so quite easily.

By warping it aka changing it.
Entropy isn't matter.

quanchi112
Originally posted by jinzin
wacko DD hasn't.Originally posted by Omega Vision
Entropy isn't matter. Anything can be warped.

Black bolt z
Based on? Entropy can't be reality warped because it isn't reality...

quanchi112
Entropy can't be reality warped because it isn't reality... Imperiex can be warped at he was a part of reality.

Black bolt z
Imperiex can be warped at he was a part of reality. Originally posted by Black bolt z
Entropy can't be reality warped because it isn't reality...

A being made of entropy would beat MJJ.He has massive reality warping but entropy isn't part of reality so it can't be reality warped.Now explain how you reality warp non reality?Thats like trying to kill oblivion.Logically you can't kill whats not there.

quanchi112
A being made of entropy would beat MJJ.He has massive reality warping but entropy isn't part of reality so it can't be reality warped.Now explain how you reality warp non reality?Thats like trying to kill oblivion.Logically you can't kill whats not there. Yes, it can just like Imperiex was beaten by Brainiac.

Black bolt z
Yes, it can just like Imperiex was beaten by Brainiac. How do you reality warp non reality?Explain.

quanchi112
How do you reality warp non reality?Explain. You usurp his position just like Maelstrom was going to do to Oblivion, sporto.

Black bolt z
You usurp his position just like Maelstrom was going to do to Oblivion, sporto. What?You....that is...how do you....that makes no....never mind.Come up with a real reason.

quanchi112
What?You....that is...how do you....that makes no....never mind.Come up with a real reason. That was stated in cosmos in collision in a comic about how he was going to usurp his position. You don't read enough comics and it's so obvious.

Black bolt z
That was stated in cosmos in collision in a comic about how he was going to usurp his position. You don't read enough comics and it's so obvious. How void was going to usurp imperiex's position?

How do you reality warp non reality?Explain.

quanchi112
How void was going to usurp imperiex's position? Reality warping him.

Omega Vision
You usurp his position just like Maelstrom was going to do to Oblivion, sporto.
And how does Void usurp Imperiex's position? By getting a hundred signatures on his petition?

quanchi112
And how does Void usurp Imperiex's position? By getting a hundred signatures on his petition? Did Brainiac beat him? laughing out loud laughing out loud

Black bolt z
Reality warping him. You can't reality warp non reality.If you believe you can reality warp non reality say so.

Thats like magneto controlling plastic.

quanchi112
You can't reality warp non reality.If you believe you can reality warp non reality say so.

Thats like magneto controlling plastic. You could affect Imperiex he wasn't like Oblivion and brainiac sure beat him.

Omega Vision
Did Brainiac beat him? laughing out loud laughing out loud
Brainiac had plenty of prep and tech. Brainiac essentially took advantage of the situation that had been set up by a MASSIVE effort by the allied forces of Earth, Almerac, and Apokolips. Way more resources than Void has.

To say that Void just falls ass backward into Imperiex's power is hilariously stupid even for you.

quanchi112
Brainiac had plenty of prep and tech. Brainiac essentially took advantage of the situation that had been set up by a MASSIVE effort by the allied forces of Earth, Almerac, and Apokolips. Way more resources than Void has.

To say that Void just falls ass backward into Imperiex's power is hilariously stupid even for you. So he can be beaten just like I said. You can continue to act like Imperiex is unbeatable but Brainiac easily did so.

Void wins as Imperiex can't stop him.

Black bolt z
You could affect Imperiex he wasn't like Oblivion and brainiac sure beat him. But your saying he will reality warp him.If you believe he can say I'm quanchi112 and I believe the void can reality warp non reality

Black bolt z
So he can be beaten just like I said. You can continue to act like Imperiex is unbeatable but Brainiac easily did so.

Void wins as Imperiex can't stop him. Imperiex wins as void can't stop him.It works both ways.

quanchi112
But your saying he will reality warp him.If you believe he can say I'm quanchi112 and I believe the void can reality warp non reality He is a part of reality and brainiac sure beat him.

Omega Vision
So he can be beaten just like I said. You can continue to act like Imperiex is unbeatable but Brainiac easily did so.

Void wins as Imperiex can't stop him.
Imperiex isn't unbeatable, its just Void can't beat him.

Brainiac didn't beat Imperiex "easily" by any measure. Brainiac had access to amazingly advanced technology and came at the right place and the right time when Imperiex was vulnerable due to extraneous circumstances.

Void doesn't have that opportunity nor the tech.

Even if that were the case Void can't stop Imperiex.

Black bolt z
He is a part of reality and brainiac sure beat him. With prep.Void doesn't have prep.

Yet he is made of non reality.So how do you warp what isn't there?

quanchi112
Imperiex isn't unbeatable, its just Void can't beat him.

Brainiac didn't beat Imperiex "easily" by any measure. Brainiac had access to amazingly advanced technology and came at the right place and the right time when Imperiex was vulnerable due to extraneous circumstances.

Void doesn't have that opportunity nor the tech.

Even if that were the case Void can't stop Imperiex. Void can reality warp him and it's Imperiex who cannot defeat him. He will just reform.Originally posted by Black bolt z
With prep.Void doesn't have prep.

Yet he is made of non reality.So how do you warp what isn't there? Void doesn't need prep and you were arguing about being usurped and like usual backed down because I read these comics.

Black bolt z
Void can reality warp him and it's Imperiex who cannot defeat him. He will just reform. Void doesn't need prep and you were arguing about being usurped and like usual backed down because I read these comics. You can't warp whats not there.Thats like magneto controlling plastic.He can't do it.

What?Imperiex just keeps blasting void.or he makes void want to lose.Void can't beat him in any way ever.Imperiex 10/10.

Hey OV isn't it fun destroying quans argument?

Omega Vision
Void can reality warp him and it's Imperiex who cannot defeat him. He will just reform. Void doesn't need prep and you were arguing about being usurped and like usual backed down because I read these comics.
Void isn't a reality warper. The idea of a trans tier defeating a Low Abstract is pure comedy.

quanchi112
Void isn't a reality warper. The idea of a trans tier defeating a Low Abstract is pure comedy. Bendis disagrees.

Black bolt z
Bendis disagrees. Bendis is an idiot.

Omega Vision
Bendis disagrees.
I could give a care less what Bendis thinks. If we went by author's opinions then Darkseid would be equal to Galactus.

Also point to a statement where Void is said to be a reality manipulator. Actually don't, because unless its in a handbook or in a comic its crap.

quanchi112
I could give a care less what Bendis thinks. If we went by author's opinions then Darkseid would be equal to Galactus.

Also point to a statement where Void is said to be a reality manipulator. Actually don't, because unless its in a handbook or in a comic its crap. So a writer who is telling us about his story while it goes on doesn't count. This shows you don't care about what's true just your own interpretation.

Black bolt z
So a writer who is telling us about his story while it goes on doesn't count. This shows you don't care about what's true just your own interpretation. If you go by what the writer says World breaker hulk was a cosmic level threat and darkseid is equal to galactus.

quanchi112
If you go by what the writer says World breaker hulk was a cosmic level threat and darkseid is equal to galactus. In his opinion yes but talking about someone's powers and speculating on what would it take to defeat him which didn't happen in the story are two totally different things.

JakeTheBank
Yeah...

Void gets his shit kicked in here. He did nothing, NOTHING, that puts him on Imperiex's level. Molecule Man? The same Molecule Man who Bendis says Sentry didn't have the power of? Yeah, okay. Siege sure as hell didn't show me anything beyond a well written or even mediocre skyfather couldn't do.

Omega Vision
So a writer who is telling us about his story while it goes on doesn't count. This shows you don't care about what's true just your own interpretation.
If its not in a comic or a bio it doesn't deserve consideration in determining a forum match.

As far as I'm concerned Bendis is one of the least credible authorities on the Sentry, having ruined what little good character traits the character had with his ham-fisted attempts at writing.

quanchi112
Yeah...

Void gets his shit kicked in here. He did nothing, NOTHING, that puts him on Imperiex's level. Molecule Man? The same Molecule Man who Bendis says Sentry didn't have the power of? Yeah, okay. Siege sure as hell didn't show me anything beyond a well written or even mediocre skyfather couldn't do. How does Imperiex beat him? I get it you hate the Sentry and don't care about what happens in the comics but explain to me how he loses then.

Black bolt z
In his opinion yes but talking about someone's powers and speculating on what would it take to defeat him which didn't happen in the story are two totally different things. Void being a reality warper is bendis's opinion too.So you go with one writers opinion but not another?Fail.

quanchi112
Void being a reality warper is bendis's opinion too.So you go with one writers opinion but not another?Fail. He's done it before. He isn't speculating on who the Void can beat outside characters he covered in his arc is he?

JakeTheBank
How does Imperiex beat him? I get it you hate the Sentry and don't care about what happens in the comics but explain to me how he loses then.

By being Entropy, Quan.

What did Void do or come back from that suggests him beating Imperiex? Molecule Man? The same Molecule Man was a mental wreck and wasn't even able to kill the Dark Avengers. And Void wasn't even able to undo his matter manipulation; he needed his help. I view that feat as a high end showing for Void as well as a low-end showing for Molecule Man, based on what they have each done.

That's not unreasonable, is it?

And looking at how Imperiex was constantly portrayed, I sure as hell don't see him losing to Void here.

Omega Vision
He's done it before. He isn't speculating on who the Void can beat outside characters he covered in his arc is he?
When did he do it?

Black bolt z
He's done it before. He isn't speculating on who the Void can beat outside characters he covered in his arc is he? What has void warped?O yeah...nothing.

shokosugi
Imperiex shits at Voids mouth. void explodes!!!

quanchi112
By being Entropy, Quan.

What did Void do or come back from that suggests him beating Imperiex? Molecule Man? The same Molecule Man was a mental wreck and wasn't even able to kill the Dark Avengers. And Void wasn't even able to undo his matter manipulation; he needed his help. I view that feat as a high end showing for Void as well as a low-end showing for Molecule Man, based on what they have each done.

That's not unreasonable, is it?

And looking at how Imperiex was constantly portrayed, I sure as hell don't see him losing to Void here. Mm easily bested the avengers and the only one who could even think of beating him was the Sentry and he did just that.

Void can't be beaten by him and can keep coming back.

When did he do it? In dark avengers.

What has void warped?O yeah...nothing. You haven't read about the Void so how would you know?Originally posted by shokosugi
Imperiex shits at Voids mouth. void explodes!!! He reforms a new mouth. What.

JakeTheBank
Mm easily bested the avengers and the only one who could even think of beating him was the Sentry and he did just that.

Do you think that was a low showing for Molecule Man and a high showing for Sentry/Void, then?

quanchi112
Do you think that was a low showing for Molecule Man and a high showing for Sentry/Void, then? No, it's not alow showing to lose to the Void.

Omega Vision
Mm easily bested the avengers and the only one who could even think of beating him was the Sentry and he did just that.

Void can't be beaten by him and can keep coming back.

In dark avengers.

You haven't read about the Void so how would you know? He reforms a new mouth. What.
What is this reality warping feat in Dark Avengers?

Black bolt z
Reforms a new mouth...laughing out loud

I'll give you that.That was funny.The rest is bull.

quanchi112
What is this reality warping feat in Dark Avengers? Did you read dark avengers?

JakeTheBank
No, it's not alow showing to lose to the Void.

And that wasn't a high showing for Void? Was it a low showing to you, average, etc.?

Omega Vision
Did you read dark avengers?
I did. And I didn't see any reality warping.

So do you have a real feat or are you just typing out of your ass again?

Black bolt z

So do you have a real feat or are you just typing out of your ass again? How do you type out of your ass?It sounds painful.

quanchi112

So do you have a real feat or are you just typing out of your ass again? Then you missed it.

And that wasn't a high showing for Void? Was it a low showing to you, average, etc.? A good showing for the Void.

JakeTheBank
I saw matter manipulation from Void through out the arc, but full blown reality warping? I think I'm observant enough, but I might have missed it. IDK.

The only thing that comes close off the top of my head is the fact he's able to change his own physical appearance when he Void's out.

Omega Vision
How do you type out of your ass?It sounds painful.
Ask Quan.

Omega Vision
Then you missed it.

A good showing for the Void.
So you can't name it then?

quanchi112
Ask Quan. You're the master.

Black bolt z
So you can't name it then? No he can't

Although I do have to give quan one thing.He is on of the fastest damn typers I have ever seen.i respond to one post he's already done two as long as mine.

quanchi112
So you can't name it then? Yes, I can.

No he can't

Although I do have to give quan one thing.He is on of the fastest damn typers I have ever seen.i respond to one post he's already done two as long as mine. I'm faster in all ares of the brain.

JakeTheBank
I'm faster in all ares of the brain.

lol irony

Black bolt z
Yes, I can.

I'm faster in all ares of the brain. No you can't.

All ares...I think you got marvel biased on the brain.

quanchi112
lol irony You using words again you don't know the meaning of again I see.

JakeTheBank
You using words again you don't know the meaning of again I see.

What?

lol?

quanchi112
What?

lol? My point exactly.Originally posted by Black bolt z
No you can't.

All ares...I think you got marvel biased on the brain. I give dc characters the wins all the time.

Black bolt z
My point exactly. I give dc characters the wins all the time. Irony

Only black adam.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>