Vaati vs Exdeath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LLLLLink
http://sites.google.com/site/giratinanaweb/_/rsrc/1266070300474/config/app/images/Great_Demon_Vaati.jpg

VS

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/3/3d/160px-Ff5_exdeath.jpg

Rules:

- Vaati is in his peak. This includes The Minish Cap (aka the Sorcerer's Cap), The Light Force and all his transformations.

- Exdeath is at his peak, including all his magick.

NemeBro
Exdeath at his peak is a universe buster. no expression

LLLLLink
I thought that it was only Lix, Moogle Village and some others.

NemeBro
Neo Exdeath if not stopped was going to send the entire universe into the Void.

LLLLLink
Did he?

NemeBro
No, was stopped before.

It is important to note that at that point Exdeath literally WAS the Void.

LLLLLink
Ah, well, next time I'll add "could have" powers to the rules.
Fo' now, he cant do what he was unable to do.

ScreamPaste
That's not a good argument. How about not allowing him Neo?

LLLLLink
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
That's not a good argument. How about not allowing him Neo?

Void can be escaped, if I recall correctly.

NemeBro
Could have?

He embodies the source of that universe's creation and destruction, NO ONE disputed his power.

MooCowofJustice
What good does escaping the Void do? Vaati can breathe in space?

LLLLLink
So.... how the heck are you supposed to beat him if he's so powerful?

MooCowofJustice
Dead people did it.

NemeBro
What?

Oh, 5L.

Void has never been escaped after it, you know, erased you, the heroes were protected by some douches who fought and bested Exdeath before, and that was not Neo Exdeath that they escaped from.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
What good does escaping the Void do? Vaati can breathe in space?

Yeah, if he wanted. I don't see why not.

I'm asking the wrong question, it seems. How do you beat Neo Exdeath?

MooCowofJustice
I'm pretty sure you don't. As in, it was never said how.

NemeBro
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Yeah, if he wanted. I don't see why not.

I'm asking the wrong question, it seems. How do you beat Neo Exdeath? How does any FF boss get beaten?

mechagoomba
the power of friendship right right guiez

LLLLLink

NemeBro
Ja.

LLLLLink
So, he's a confirmed city-buster. I don't see what's stopping someone from claiming hyperbole, though. Does Neo Exdeath have any feats to show his control over the void has increased this much, or is it just that statement?

SpadeKing
Originally posted by NemeBro
How does any FF boss get beaten?

PIS? eek!

So, he's a confirmed city-buster. I don't see what's stopping someone from claiming hyperbole, though. Does Neo Exdeath have any feats to show his control over the void has increased this much, or is it just that statement?

By the time he is NeoExdeath he is the void basically, so pretty much he has complete control of it.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by SpadeKing

By the time he is NeoExdeath he is the void basically, so pretty much he has complete control of it.

I'm not so sure. Just because you are made of a substance doesn't mean you have complete control over all of that substance in existence (unless otherwise stated, of course).
Need feats.

Also, I wasn't really planning on defending Vaati. Not a huge fan of him.

SpadeKing
Well it is more of the void swallowed Exdeath and it was a merging, fusion basically. The entire void went into Exdeath and reformed as NeoExdeath, Exdeath already proved to have enough control over the void without having it's full power at his use.

Of course though PIS would keep him just like all other FF villains from his grand master plan. I'm sure it would probably be stated in the FF5 ultimania.

NemeBro
So, he's a confirmed city-buster. I don't see what's stopping someone from claiming hyperbole, though. Does Neo Exdeath have any feats to show his control over the void has increased this much, or is it just that statement? He essentially is the Void at that point, he embodies it.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by NemeBro
He essentially is the Void at that point, he embodies it.

But he never actually used the void in this form. Is that true?

Cyner
He does however get raped by your party, really I could have beaten him with just Bartz though, the same way I killed Omega cool

While I agree that Neo ExDeath is existence busting, the Void doesn't necessarily erase things. If it did erase them, they wouldn't return after you defeat ExDeath. What they are is placed inside of the void... which isn't really a good explanation. However the heroes themselves were thrown into the void when they confronted ExDeath, and then Dawn Warriors who were dead(wtf?) just pulled them out and they fought ExDeath, he then turned himself into Neo ExDeath and proceeded to not throw them into the void again, but instead say a lot of words and get annihilated.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Cyner
He does however get raped by your party, really I could have beaten him with just Bartz though, the same way I killed Omega cool

While I agree that Neo ExDeath is existence busting, the Void doesn't necessarily erase things. If it did erase them, they wouldn't return after you defeat ExDeath. What they are is placed inside of the void... which isn't really a good explanation. However the heroes themselves were thrown into the void when they confronted ExDeath, and then Dawn Warriors who were dead(wtf?) just pulled them out and they fought ExDeath, he then turned himself into Neo ExDeath and proceeded to not throw them into the void again, but instead say a lot of words and get annihilated.

So, he basically the precursor to Tabuu, to put it in a Smash perspective? He takes the places he has "voided" and they are placed in another realm? Well, at least you can escape the void...

Cyner
Except that ExDeath probably doesn't take the places that he puts in the Void to his room to fap to them unendingly. Tabuu has a strange fetish.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Cyner

While I agree that Neo ExDeath is existence busting, the Void doesn't necessarily erase things. If it did erase them, they wouldn't return after you defeat ExDeath. What they are is placed inside of the void... which isn't really a good explanation. However the heroes themselves were thrown into the void when they confronted ExDeath, and then Dawn Warriors who were dead(wtf?) just pulled them out and they fought ExDeath, he then turned himself into Neo ExDeath and proceeded to not throw them into the void again, but instead say a lot of words and get annihilated. The Void is also capable of creation, you forget, and it is implied that the Void is not actually a malevolent force, which is why everything was brought back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.