Ares Vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
no flight

ares has gaunlet of ares

the gaunlet of ares pretty much replicates hercules strength to its wearer
ares has his axe

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
no flight

ares has gaunlet of ares

the gaunlet of ares pretty much replicates hercules strength to its wearer
ares has his axe I say Nay for Colossus..... sad

vansonbee
Gladiator rips in two.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Does Ares gain the durability and stamina? If so, I don't see Gladiator winning a straight up fight.

Priest
Colossus losses 10/10

marvelmadness13
Against a fully confident Gladiator I see Ares reliving his fate at the hands of the Void.

quanchi112
Gladiator wins.

D_Dude1210
Gladiator still has superior speed, durability, eye beams, super breath, super senses, etc.

Glads 10/10.

Slaanesh
Glad..he's way faster and probably stronger..

Warlord
glads

amnesia
the only thing Ares have is equal strength. Glads speed blitz.

jugging on you
Originally posted by amnesia
the only thing Ares have is equal strength. Glads speed blitz.

Lol when the same argument is being used for superman everybody are laughing at it but when we are talking about someone else suddenly a speedblitz is an option? the hypocricy of some people here

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by jugging on you
Lol when the same argument is being used for superman everybody are laughing at it but when we are talking about someone else suddenly a speedblitz is an option? the hypocricy of some people here

Most of us would give this scenario to Superman, too. :-/

Q99
Also Glads has range.

Colossus-Big C
no flight though so no range attacks...

also ares has quick reaction speed believe it or not, he tagged hermes multiple times hermes runs at supersonic speeds, how fast is gladiator

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Priest
Colossus losses 10/10 g-asskick

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by jugging on you

you're getting it wrong. speedblitz is always an option. it can work much better on others as opposed to some who can counter or mitigate it's effectiveness. for example, it can work on a char like ares more effectively as opposed to someone like thor. are we good?

rotiart
Well strength could be a neglible issue
as far as flight that was taken from gladiator
as for speed... When ares faced off against Nate grey... Nate was moving in Planck time... And ares was able to move in the same dimension of speed...
Durability wise still goes o gladiator
heatvision goes to gladiator
any other misc powers of gladiator I'm leaving out

gladiator 8/10

Colossus-Big C
couldnt ares just block it with his axe? i mean you guys act like hes going to stand there and tank his heat vision, he can move around and block.

and theres no flight so gladiator doesnt even start at range here

The Nuul
Glads stomps him and there is no feats that Colossus is > Hulk. None what so ever.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
couldnt ares just block it with his axe? Ikaris melted ares Adamantine Axe....whats going to stop Glads from doing the same... confused

Redemption
Gladiator

tkitna
I cant bring myself to give Ares even one win.

Angel Watching
Gladiator 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.