Keith Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RichardBrittain
Is totally awesome. Who knew he was a great actor too?

http://thefreeimagehost.info/lib/images/usr20100

PirateofOslo
He is TOTALLY AWESOME! big grin

Aaaaand apparently, Johnny's in the process of talking him into returning for OST big grin

ibd4eva
no way!! thats freaking awesome!!

PirateofOslo
I knooooow!

Bwa Ha Ha
IBD YOUR AVVY/SIGGY!

ibd4eva
teehee.... big grin

Bwa Ha Ha
lulz

PirateofOslo
I love the big "Dastan".. smile It's so.. dramatic. And with that face to match.. God.

ibd4eva
*sighs and swoons* gah he is a god...and I really like the name Dastan. I don't know why.

PirateofOslo
I DO TO!! Hahahah it's cute! Add the "prince", and you've got yourself a hunk smile

Prince Dastan... *Sigh*

ibd4eva
PRINCE DASTAN....jeowifidheINEEDTOSEETHISMOVIEAGAINIMDYINGINSIDE.

PirateofOslo
METOOIMFREAKINGOUTALITTLEBITHERE.

I'm SO gonna see it again before I go to France. Which btw, is in 4 days!!

ibd4eva
Aaaanndd I got to see it again today smile still wasn't enough. So I was forced to go home and watch more interviews...*is being slowly sucked in by the gyllenhaalic vortex*

PirateofOslo
I'm so jealous.. Ok, that's it, I'm seeing it again tonight. I guess I'll just be ok with crappy computer-quality.

I'm so high on Gyllenhaal.

ibd4eva
Very good choice smile

PirateofOslo
Why, thank you smile
The night's here, I'm just gonna go wash my hair, and then I'm gonna curl up with the sexy prince smile

ibd4eva
Mmm...sounds SO good...

PirateofOslo
Shower done, GYLLENHAALTIME!!!

ibd4eva
ZOMG THATS MY FAVORITE TIME!!

PirateofOslo
Hahahaha mine too big grin

ibd4eva
And just reading that over again quickly all I saw was "Shower" and "Gyllenhaal" and my thoughts plummeted...

PirateofOslo
Hahahahhahahahahahah gotta love how dirty the mind gets sometimes... Now you put THAT image into MY head. THANKS. (No, really, thanks)

........we're so bad.

ibd4eva
*mumbles* stupid brain...ok Mr. Gyllenhaal is SO infecting all if our threads. I'm gonna play mod here. Apologies rogue for stealing your job. (assuming it IS still Rogue and not that weird dude we had for a while)

JOHNNY DEPP. Done.

PirateofOslo
Heeeeeeey there mr. Johnny! I love you.

ibd4eva
*imitates Johnny's voice poorly* Well hey there, Andrea. What's going on, girl?

Bwa Ha Ha
LOL How did we get here from 'Keith Richards'? ninja

ibd4eva
Bwa. Youve been here for like 5 years. Are you not yet familiar with our nature?

Bwa Ha Ha
Totally familiar. Mainly 'cuz everyone yelled at me for being that way when I first posted here.

ibd4eva
Exactly. So you should know more than anyone.

Bwa Ha Ha
wink

PirateofOslo
Originally posted by ibd4eva
*imitates Johnny's voice poorly* Well hey there, Andrea. What's going on, girl?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA I just laughed so much I lost my breath; imagening Johnny saying that to me. WOW. LOL.

Bwa Ha Ha
What would you do should that happen?

PirateofOslo
Probably start giggeling.. And then faint.

ibd4eva
Sigh. So dreamy.

PirateofOslo
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.