Wonder Man vs. Animal Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
How this goes?

Black bolt z
WM

BruceSkywalker
Simon ftw

celeyhyga17
this is a lopsided match.

Simon
9/10

JakeTheBank
Depends, honestly.

Animal Man is just about one of the most underrated superheroes in comics, even more so than Simon.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Depends, honestly.

Animal Man is just about one of the most underrated superheroes in comics, even more so than Simon.

Simon is too strong and too durable for animal man to really hurt him from the get go. a few well placed shots should put animal down without too much trouble.

marwash22
what is the extent of animal man's power?

cdtm
Depends, honestly.

Do Animal Mans powers stack?

As in, if there was a bear and a gorilla nearby, would he get the strength of the gorilla, and the bear on top of it?

What kind of animal powers could you see posing a threat to Simon?

cdtm
Originally posted by marwash22
what is the extent of animal man's power?

The thing Spiderman does from a spider bite, Animal Man does from any creature.

If there's a spider within his range, he'll get the proportionate powers, just like Spidey. If there's an earthworm, he'll get the proportionate powers of the worm, which will make him even stronger than Spidey...

And he can do multiple animal powers. So say, he could fly from a housefly, and fire off electricity from an eel..

Martian_mind
Wonder man, provided it's not the shithouse version that's been running around these past few years.

marwash22
I knew what his basic ability was, i just needed to know if he could use more than ones at a time. If he can, and this battle takes place in the middle of a zoo... he wins! cool

JakeTheBank
Well, the cool thing about Buddy is that he's not limited to the animals you and I are familar with. He can tap into the Red on a universal level, using the powers and abilities of alien creatures which have included a Sun Eater. He can shoot laser beams, regen like crazy or have insane durability, fly, teleport, etc.

His versatility is incredible.

marwash22
forgot about alien animals...

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs23/f/2008/005/8/a/LOOK_AT_MEH_THINK_by_de_Mote.gif

cdtm
Well, the cool thing about Buddy is that he's not limited to the animals you and I are familar with. He can tap into the Red on a universal level, using the powers and abilities of alien creatures which have included a Sun Eater. He can shoot laser beams, regen like crazy or have insane durability, fly, teleport, etc.

His versatility is incredible.

I think "The Red" was lost as a concept, along with being an animal elemental, when he returned to mainstream dcu though.

Warlord
wonderman

Prep-Man
Animal Man. He can tap into pretty much any animal in the universe. His upgrade was insane.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Animal Man. He can tap into pretty much any animal in the universe. His upgrade was insane.
Kryptonians are animals. stick out tongue

Warlord
now that i think about it Animal man only has to copy wolverine's awesome power and he auto wins

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Warlord
now that i think about it Animal man only has to copy wolverine's awesome power and he auto wins

If this was anyone but Wonder man that might be true.

But he is one of the chosen few who has resisted the awesomeness.

Bentley
Animal Man goes Sun Eater ftw.

Warlord
Originally posted by Martian_mind
If this was anyone but Wonder man that might be true.

But he is one of the chosen few who has resisted the awesomeness.

and those who wrote the story got fired I guess... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Angel Watching
Wonderman

The Nuul
FP AM near stomps.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Post upgrade Animal Man should be above even Top Tier. He should take it every single time.

I'm pretty sure though that the upgrade is either gone or being ignored since the Anansi saga was concluded.

Bentley
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Post upgrade Animal Man should be above even Top Tier. He should take it every single time.

I'm pretty sure though that the upgrade is either gone or being ignored since the Anansi saga was concluded.

Are you saying Wonderman isn't a top tier? biscuits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.