White Canary vs Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
This would seem like a good match. White Canary was a beast shown last issue. Who wins?

marwash22
Canary!... didn't Canary say she was better than Shiva? I know Canary is prone to hyperbole, but still.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by marwash22
Canary!... didn't Canary say she was better than Shiva? I know Canary is prone to hyperbole, but still.

I think she's a bit above Shiva. She took on Black Canary and Huntress at the same time, took blows to the face and stood with no problem, dodged Hawk, who is a meta, and was able to cut him, despite him being durable.

Angel Watching
Canary because she can multitask. She can fight and talk at the same time

namorsubby
Based on Birds of Prey, White Canary FTW

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by namorsubby
Based on Birds of Prey, White Canary FTW

Omega Vision
White Canary. As a side note she'd fit in perfectly in Mortal Kombat.

Angel Watching
My Bad. I thought it said Black canary. I don't know who White Canary is.

marwash22
Originally posted by Angel Watching
My Bad. I thought it said Black canary. I don't know who White Canary is. New character in BoP... or an old character in disguise.

Wild Shadow
so white canary who is implied might be shiva or cass is now going to win solely on hyperbole?

pffff.... Elektra sh#$ stomps her at least until more is known about her..

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
so white canary who is implied might be shiva or cass is now going to win solely on hyperbole?

pffff.... Elektra sh#$ stomps her at least until more is known about her..
Not entirely on hyperbole. Her embarrassing Huntress and Black Canary at the same time isn't any small feat.

Wild Shadow
it is when you dont overrate the female duo and realize guys like DS has taken it to GA and BC in the past...

huntress is nothing to be impressed about and canary even with her training isnt anywhere near as impressive as the high end MA'er..

Omega Vision
it is when you dont overrate the female duo and realize guys like DS has taken it to GA and BC in the past...

huntress is nothing to be impressed about and canary even with her training isnt anywhere near as impressive as the high end MA'er..
Guys like Deathstroke? Is that supposed to be a low showing or something? I wasn't aware that streetlevelers getting beaten by Deathstroke was anything but expected. erm

marwash22
I'd say it's more than hyperbole as well. Dinah is a top tier-er and the new Canary tanked her blows with ease. I think it's indeterminable at the moment, we need more showings... or an identity.

Q99
I'm pretty sure White Canary is doing better against BC+Huntress than Deathstroke did... he got an eye poked out last time that happened.

Wild Shadow
usually when ppl throw out names i try to place a certain hero or villian in the same sitaution and see how they would do in order to see where the new character stacks up.

instance i can really see dick grayson schooling huntress and canary in a h2h fight and giving them a run for their money if they win or lose

Omega Vision
usually when ppl throw out names i try to place a certain hero or villian in the same sitaution and see how they would do in order to see where the new character stacks up.

instance i can really see dick grayson schooling huntress and canary in a h2h fight and giving them a run for their money if they win or lose
Not really. Canary alone could take a few wins against Dick, maybe even a majority (depending on the writer). Together they'd take 8-9/10 against Dick in h/h.

Q99
Yea, Dick vs Dinah in HtH is a good fight (which I'd edge to Dinah), but versus two of them? Only with a lot of luck and acrobatics to knock one (probably Huntress) out fast.

Prep-Man
Yeah, Canary has improved A LOT. And this is from Shiva in the last BOP series. She's actually up there with Nightwing and even Connor, IMO.

Wild Shadow
i factor in his agility acrobatics not like he is going to stand his ground and fight them in a stand still style.. that type of fighting i leave it to logan.

but yeah.. i do see dick making them work hard for it since i have never seen canary or huntress handle the same multiple lvl of opponents that dick has.

i am talking armies of ninjas, mercs/assasins and soldier...

what do these ladies fight on average random thugs?

Omega Vision
i factor in his agility acrobatics not like he is going to stand his ground and fight them in a stand still style.. that type of fighting i leave it to logan.

but yeah.. i do see dick making them work hard for it since i have never seen canary or huntress handle the same multiple lvl of opponents that dick has.

i am talking armies.
Fighting one or two highly skilled opponents (in fiction mind you) is always tougher and more impressive than fighting a hundred unskilled fodder opponents.

marwash22
sneer

did this mofo really just compare schooling one of the best fighters on Earth + a meta + another really good fighter... to beating some random fodder?

Wild Shadow
A) huntress is not one of the best fighters on earth B) neither is Canary regardless of her newer training..

might as well say that about Tim since he has bn trained by bruce,dick and yes even shiva plus cass

Omega Vision
A) huntress is not one of the best fighters on earth B) neither is Canary regardless of her newer training..

might as well say that about Tim since he has bn trained by bruce,dick and yes even shiva plus cass
Is Canary in the top 3? Probably not.
Top 5? Maybe, maybe not. But probably not.
Top 10? Almost certainly.

marwash22
One of the best fighters on Earth... that's Canary!
A meta... Hawk
Another really good fighter... Huntress.

the new chick, schooled them all, effortlessly.

Wild Shadow
the new chick could have bn cass and that means anyone that can stalemate cass or come close by giving her a fight solo has just a good a chance doing the same to the ladies.. hence someone like dick and bats puts the ladies and their fighting abilities in perspective

marwash22
Dick and Bruce are two of the greatest fighters on Earth. No one is saying the new Canary is better than them, but the fact that you brought Dick and Bruce up as examples should be clue enough to how good WC is.

namorsubby
Originally posted by Q99
I'm pretty sure White Canary is doing better against BC+Huntress than Deathstroke did... he got an eye poked out last time that happened.

IMO, Slade did better. He also had Creote and Lady Blackhawk to deal with, and Slade's being pretty lenient the ladies, which is usually what makes his encounters with any street-level MA's not a complete stomp in his favor.

http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/Deathstroke91/th_BoP_090_Oroboros_011.jpghttp://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/Deathstroke91/th_BoP_090_Oroboros_012.jpghttp://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/Deathstroke91/th_BoP_090_Oroboros_013.jpghttp://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/Deathstroke91/th_BoP_090_Oroboros_014.jpghttp://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/Deathstroke91/th_BoP_090_Oroboros_015.jpghttp://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/Deathstroke91/th_BoP_090_Oroboros_016.jpg

Wild Shadow
i am putting the ladies fighting skill in perspective which is not that impressive and once again ppl are seriously over estimating the fighting skills of guys like bats, cass and dick when it comes to the real cream of the crop fighters who use their meta abilities on average in their fights..

*cough* silent scream*cough* chi amping*cough* mind reading anticipation..*cough* illusion casting whistle

plus not hampered by killing and uses sais seriously puts it all in perspective and why some one will win.

Q99
IMO, Slade did better. He also had Creote and Lady Blackhawk to deal with,

Though White Canary had Hawk to deal with.

Zinda was as much a liability as not, not being a martial artist like the others.

Wild Shadow
if i had to place the ladies in a MA bracket like marvels's i put BC and huntress barely at a five and four out of the seven.

huntress would be a 4 while black canary would be a 5 and even then they wouldnt be the best of their class who fight well above the lvl 6 and guys in the lvl 7 range..

these ladies would be getting their @$$ handed to them by guys like shang and cat without them even amping.

in the DCU i would barely rate them at a 7 from the lvl 12 rating system iirc the system correctly shifty

these ladies would be struggling and barely beating if not lose to the likes of Black panthers mia doras i think that is their name..

namorsubby
Originally posted by Q99
Though White Canary had Hawk to deal with.

Zinda was as much a liability as not, not being a martial artist like the others. She served as a distraction, so did creote. There's no question whatsoever whether Slade could've put Helena and BC down within moments if he wanted to, and everyone there, incuding BC, knew it, but he tried to give them a chance to stand down. Slade's CIS is always used as a plot deivce to give him a "hard time" against most top teir fighters.

White Canary was fighting them one on two for some time before Hawk came into the picture. Slade simply gave them a slap on the wrist every time they got in the way, while having to deal with multiple distractions(other combatants), which lead to his eventual defeat.

namorsubby
if i had to place the ladies in a MA bracket like marvels's i put BC and huntress barely at a five and four out of the seven.

huntress would be a 4 while black canary would be a 5 and even then they wouldnt be the best of their class who fight well above the lvl 6 and guys in the lvl 7 range..

these ladies would be getting their @$$ handed to them by guys like shang and cat without them even amping.

in the DCU i would barely rate them at a 7 from the lvl 12 rating system iirc the system correctly shifty

these ladies would be struggling and barely beating if not lose to the likes of Black panthers mia doras i think that is their name.. Black canary is a true top teir fighter in her own right. Huntress isn't so esteemed but has some great MA feats, which includes taking down a metahuman named Braun who handled both Black Canary and Shiva on seperate occassions. She also has fights with Cassie,Bruce,Azrael,Catman, etc.

White Canary is a new character(probably) and her intro showing against BC and Helena may be somewhat hyped. As she continues being shown her rep may decline some due to lower showings as with many characters, but one thing's for sure:

If her showing with BC and Huntress is all that we consider when judging this match, she definitely takes it.

Wild Shadow
can she counter a mind attack silent scream ko? can she see past illusions? can she increase her speed to meta lvls to compensate for the illusions and speed amping? can she block her mind so not to lose fighting advantage?

if the answer is no i dont see her winning..

Q99

You're putting Huntress and Canary too close. BC is significantly better than her.

Shiva's acknowledged her as one of the top fighters in the world, and Shiva is not prone to hyperbole.

Like someone else said, probably not top 5, but almost certainly top 10.

marwash22
My mistake, i thought the OP said this was a h2h fight. Anyhow, all of that is unknown, that's why it's indeterminable.

Wild Shadow
you got:

bats
cass
shiva
dick grayson
richard dragon
bronze tiger

off top of my head i have 6 who are easily superior to canary i am sure some of you can find 4 more who are also better then her and deserve to be in the top ten spot b4 giving the spot to black canary

namorsubby
can she counter a mind attack silent scream ko? can she see past illusions? can she increase her speed to meta lvls to compensate for the illusions and speed amping? can she block her mind so lot to lose fighting advantage?

if the answer is no i dont see her winning..

1. why would it matter if she can counter a mind attack by screaming in an h2h match?

2. again, why does the fact that she can't see past illusions matter at all?

3. Elektra cannot increase her speed to meta levels.

4. Do you mean can she focus on fighting? or does "block her mind" imply some deep, spiritual, martial artist chi thing?

edit

you got:

bats
cass
shiva
dick grayson
richard dragon
bronze tiger

off top of my head i have 6 who are easily superior to canary i am sure some of you can find 4 more who are also better then her and deserve to be in the top ten spot b4 giving the spot to black canary dick grayson is certainly not Canary's superior. I don't even see why you'd lump him in this group......he's completely out of place.

Wild Shadow
the OP never stated this was purely h2h
Originally posted by Prep-Man
This would seem like a good match. White Canary was a beast shown last issue. Who wins?

answer to 3) elektra has used her speed to react to a bullet aimed at her heart and has used illusion or TP to throw off her opponents in combat giving the blur fast movement effect when she was not moving and was attacking from a completely different direction hence a since of superspeed to compensate for her own speed and illusions would be a requirement

Q99
\
dick grayson is certainly not Canary's superior. I don't even see why you'd lump him in this group......he's completely out of place.

Yea, he's a fair step down than the other Bats. That is, he's great as a hero and one of the best acrobats on Earth thus giving him great evasion, but he's never be touted as having potential to be one of the best in the world in HtH like Tim or Damien, nor does he have the showings of Bruce and Cass.

DC did a pretty good job during the Nightwing years of never really giving him martial arts fights to pin down his abilities.

Wild Shadow
pretty sure Deathstroke gives nightwing regular props on his fighting skill saying he is almost as good as bats if not better then him..

he has laughed at arsenal and told him only one that can give him a challenge is dick and whatnot...

dick is pretty skilled as well good enough to be top ten and above black canary seeing as he has single handedly faced off against cassie on top of a giant penny... and he has done better in certain h2h fighting then bats with the same opponent bruce has faced due to his style of fighting in which bats would have bn trounced..

dont you disrespect my Dick... you can talk trash about DS and bats all you want but you watch your mouth when it comes to my boy.

namorsubby
elektra has used her speed to react to a bullet aimed at her heart

so she dodges bullets......

and has used illusion or TP to throw off her opponents in combat giving the blur fast movement effect when she was not moving and was attacking from a completely different direction hence a since of superspeed to compensate for her own speed and illusions would be a requirement

So she doesn't really have superspeed, just an extremely oscure power of hers aiding her in staging a mock-up of superspeed. How is this relevant? Are you saying one would need superspeed and powers of illusion to beat her?

Wild Shadow
sigh...facepalm2

http://s593.photobucket.com/albums/tt14/elektrarespectthread/Speed/?action=view&current=Elektra_Speed_v2_03_09.jpg

go here and look and some of her speed feats..
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=502532&highlight=elektra+forumid%3A98

anyways...
http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt14/elektrarespectthread/bulletblock.jpg

Omega Vision
^ Pfft. Batman did that to multiple bullets at once.

Wild Shadow
did you look at the 1st link at all? she is doing it with machine gun fire.

anyways white canary is getting raped by a sai in this match up

better showing for elektra she does it without a kevlar bat suit and she does it nonchalantly..

here let me help you.
http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt14/elektrarespectthread/Speed/Elektra_Speed_v2_03_09.jpg

Juk3n
Originally posted by Omega Vision
^ Pfft. Batman did that to multiple bullets at once.

Show me, and if he's wearing armor, GTFO

Wild Shadow
he is referring to the time batman ran into the perp with his arm up and the guy fired like three bullets which was blocked by his gauntlet it isnt close to the same as the elektra feat

namorsubby
Many street levelers block gunfire with their weapons, even nobody characters occasionally.

either one of the two combatants WC was simultaneously beating could engage Elektra alone......with BC actually giving her a pretty good fight IMO. White Canary FTW

edit:

he is referring to the time batman ran into the perp with his arm up and the guy fired like three bullets which was blocked by his gauntlet it isnt close to the same as the elektra feat

lol, interesting interpretation of that feat, and by interesting, I mean incorrect among other things.

When you see Elektra's hand up and a fired bullet, you assume should blocked it.

When you see Batman's hand up and several fired bullets, you assume the guy just fired into his hand.

personal preference, much?

Wild Shadow
so you dont see elektras telepathic powers being a remote issue with white canary cant win?

sigh..

mind rape ftw elektra for the onesided stomp win.

10/10

namorsubby
so you dont see elektras telepathic powers being a remote issue with white canary cant win?

sigh..

mind rape ftw elektra for the onesided stomp win.

10/10 her "mind rape' powers are extremely obscure and not even close to routine or consistent. it's like using Namor's puffer fish power or deadly fish poison ability as justification for him winning a match.

okay..... maybe slightly more used,let's say his Electric eel power.

Wild Shadow
erm seriously?

she uses her TP powers regularly except on main characters for story telling purposes far more then any of submariners other powers.

lets say she only uses each of her psi power of attacks once out of the 10 rounds how often do you think she win?

1 win for silent scream.
1 win fo illusion casting
1 win for mind raping/ mind control
1 win for mind reading precog
1 win for chi amping like durability.

i mean she has used her powers consistently and regularly to show off something new

again she still get the majority win lets say she is being generous and fights her instead of just mind rape or silent scream she still has variations of her powers that would apply and would be used in combat.

elektra high majority due to white canary still be obscure character with not enough feats 8/10 for elektra

Q99

dick is pretty skilled as well good enough to be top ten and above black canary seeing as he has single handedly faced off against cassie on top of a giant penny...

He fought Cassandra Cain on top of a giant penny? When'd that happen?

Dinah has sparred with Cass and scored hits (In BG's own book, thanks to BC's Shiva training).

Btw, both Cassandra and Dick were on her list of regular sparing partners.

namorsubby
erm seriously?

she uses her TP powers regularly except on main characters for story telling purposes far more then any of submariners other powers.

lets say she only uses each of her psi power of attacks once out of the 10 rounds how often do you think she win?

1 win for silent scream.
1 win fo illusion casting
1 win for mind raping/ mind control
1 win for mind reading precog
1 win for chi amping like durability.

i mean she has used her powers consistently and regularly to show off something new

again she still get the majority win lets say she is being generous and fights her instead of just mind rape or silent scream she still has variations of her powers that would apply and would be used in combat.

elektra high majority due to white canary still be obscure character with not enough feats 8/10 for elektra

that last statement is you're most sensible yet, but I was arguing based soley on her showing in Birds of Prey, which in no way support a high majority for Elektra.

Elektra's "powers" are inconsistent, point blank. Pretty much only ever used on cannon fodder. Where was her TP when bullseye was kicking her ass? what about the DD fights? etc, etc, etc

Wild Shadow
is your argument soley on old school elektra? b/c modern elektra would walk all over DD without the use of all her powers and she beat the snot out of BE/hawkeye after induring hours of torture and being injected with drugs to hamper her abilities..

only reason she bothered to take on BE was b/c she wanted to beat him purely h2h to get even with him killing her early in her career prior to all the upgrades and training she has now received and is acknowledged for possessing..

namorsubby
is your argument soley on old school elektra? b/c modern elektra would walk all over DD without the use of all her powers and she beat the snot out of BE/hawkeye after induring hours of torture and being injected with drugs to hamper her abilities..

only reason she bothered to take on BE was b/c she wanted to beat him purely h2h to get even with him killing her early in her career prior to all the upgrades and training she has now received and is acknowledged for possessing.. what I'm trying to say is Elektra doesn't display those powers on a regular basis, and she doesn't, at all.

Never in fights with characters like DD, Bullseye, Taskmaster, etc....whether she wins or not, that's not the point I'm trying to make.

Most of Elektra's feats are of her owning cannon fodder and her own storyline related opponents. fact

Wild Shadow
i know what your argument is,,, it is PIS and you trying to justify it as being used here possibly trying to spin it into CIS which it is not

namorsubby
My argument is PIS? which I am trying to "spin into CIS"? What in tarnation are you talking about?

are you saying I'm calling something PIS and/or CIS? If not, you just totally lost me.

Wild Shadow
i am saying you are saying elektra wont use her powers b/c she rarely uses them on main characters but you admit she uses them on fodder. that my friend is the definition of PIS.

unless you want to claim it is her personality that keeps her from employing her full spectrum of powers on mainstream heroes and villains?

there is no reason why elektra would not fight to the best of her abilities in a forum fight

i really think we need a mod ruling here b/c some one needs a refresher on the rules

namorsubby
i am saying you are saying elektra wont use her powers b/c she rarely uses them on main characters but you admit she uses them on fodder. that my friend is the definition of PIS.

unless you want to claim it is her personality that keeps her from employing her full spectrum of powers on mainstream heroes and villains?

there is no reason why elektra would not fight to the best of her abilities in a forum fight

i really think we need a mod ruling here b/c some one needs a refresher on the rules It's not her personality that's the factor. It's the fact that some writers like to add cool powers for their individual stories that are completely disregarded most often later. No different than Namor's fish mimicry powers, etc.

She doesn't use her "powers" in fights with those characters because she's most often displayed without them. fact.

Wild Shadow
sigh.. modern elektra has had her powers displayed in the last 4 yrs..

we dont see bats or shiva regularly applying the vibrating palm technique but its a given that they can do it..

multiple fighters at once Elektra vs Taskmaster / Zaran / Fatale - Elektra owns all three in as many panels

http://s593.photobucket.com/albums/tt14/elektrarespectthread/?action=view&current=Elektra_Fights_Elektra_v1_07_17.jpg

her bio power mention by h,a,m,m,e,r

http://s593.photobucket.com/albums/tt14/elektrarespectthread/?action=view&current=DarkReignElektra0108.jpg

if your argument is that she rarely uses her powers in other ppl's titles, i suggest you start arguing against guys like flash as well for why he cant win or shouldnt win. elektra in her own series and mini's doesnt have that problem with not using her powers and her full potential.

you might also want to think why they dont let a world class psi assassin use said powers on the likes of DD, BE, captain america and other main stream hero/villian answer is b/c she kill them and unlike wolverine they cant regenerate and survive

srankmissingnin
You guys are getting are all hoped up over very little. White Canary briefly out fought Canary and Huntress, dodged (sort of) a single tackle from Hawk and then ran away. That's it.

Elektra was weakened from her Skrull / Hammer torture - thats why her abilities weren't active in her last mini. Zeb Wells said so himself.

Wild Shadow
hey, i am not the one arguing for an unknown character and i sure as hell aint handicapping one or the other with why they cant use their powers and skills in a forum fight.

if anything i am being very generous with not out right calling ppl names and pointing out the lack of feats and skills of one of the characters..

namorsubby
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
You guys are getting are all hoped up over very little. White Canary briefly out fought Canary and Huntress, dodged (sort of) a single tackle from Hawk and then ran away. That's it.

Elektra was weakened from her Skrull / Hammer torture - thats why her abilities weren't active in her last mini. Zeb Wells said so himself. As I before said, my conclusion was based solely on her showing in Birds of Prey, assuming that this showing represents her general formiddability.

marwash22
in
de
te
rm
in
ab
le

Wild Shadow
indeterminable only to you erm

marwash22
only to you erm to me... and anyone with common sense. Based on evidence the win goes to Elektra. However, we don't know jack shit about WC; for all we know she could be Stick in drag...

Stick in drag > Elektra.

Until we know more, the match can't be called properly.

namorsubby
lol

Wild Shadow
to me... and anyone with common sense. Based on evidence the win goes to Elektra. However, we don't know jack shit about WC; for all we know she could be Stick in drag...

Stick in drag > Elektra.

Until we know more, the match can't be called properly. unless marvel and disney sold the rights to stick i doubt it.. plus stick is not that impressive.. you would have bn better off saying mandarin or Ogun. a master can teach you everything you know but doesnt mean he can beat you physically he just knows more due to experience

marwash22
unless marvel and disney sold the rights to stick i doubt it.. plus stick is not that impressive.. you would have bn better off saying mandarin or Ogun. a master can teach you everything you know but doesnt mean he can beat you physically he just knows more due to experience facepalm

so not the point i was making.

Wild Shadow
elektra>stick wink

marwash22
elektra>stick wink not Stick in drag cool

i can troll too

Wild Shadow
not Stick in drag cool

i can troll too i know, i've seen your post. no expression

marwash22
i know, i've seen your post. no expression Happy Dance

Wild Shadow
to me... and anyone with common sense. really need to work on your subversively attacking posters. almost all your post are i am right you are wrong if you dont agree.. or you dumb or a moron if you think otherwise.. etc etc..

try to leave out the last parts in your future arguments

you're too combative in your post half the time

marwash22
^ Thanks, mother.

only to you erm ^ That didn't come off as an attempt to undermine my opinion, not at all. erm

May i suggest that you stop being so sensitive. I'm not attacking anyone, just giving my opinion, same as you. If you don't like the tone of my posts, i suggest you not read so much into it; i don't know you well enough to hate you... get over yourself.

Question: do you think it's reasonable to debate whether or not White Canary can defeat Elektra, when WC only has one showing and we have very little information about her abilities?

Wild Shadow
its possible to debate on her one showing but not to assume and expect it reasonable to give her the win on that single showing.

but, i didnt make the post nor em i arguing for her.

marwash22
which is exactly why i said it's indeterminable and it's also why, when you you replied by saying "only to you"... i responded in kind by saying, to me and everyone with common sense. Common sense would dictate that (any logical thinking person) would need to see more evidence before one could make a decision.

Deciding that she would lose the fight, is just as illogical as deciding she'd win the fight. There's just no way to know at the moment.

Wild Shadow
unless WC shows up with whole new abilities like superspeed, telepathy superior durability we go by current depiction keep in mind this could all change next week or next month with each appearance.

as it stands what we gather off her fighting skills in her sole appearance are not efficient enough to circumvent elektra's abilities.

your argument that she could have something she doesnt bn currently depicted to possess is the same as your twilight assumption and also it could be used for any hero regardless of history since their powers, skills could all change next month making it all "undeterminable" and illogical without a complete and finished story of them.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

Elektra was weakened from her Skrull / Hammer torture - thats why her abilities weren't active in her last mini. Zeb Wells said so himself.

Yeah, and he was pretty damned surprised she did it so easily. Even though he got a chunk of his hair. And he was cut, too.

marwash22
lulz. damn, dude, you really carry a grudge. It's not the same as the Twilight discussion, in that instance, it's already known what they are capable of, it just hasn't been seen on screen... but it has been seen in print.

In this case, the character is a complete unknown so we don't really know what all she is capable of. But ok, i do get your point that, based on what we do know, she can't beat Elektra. My only point is that, we don't know her complete power/skill-set and for all we know, her amping abilities could dwarf Elektra's...

Wild Shadow
and if in the next issue she is seen chi amping IF style and psylocke lvl TP and beating up or stalemating batman and deathstroke i will change my opinion but its not today and only a possible tomorrow

Prep-Man
lulz. damn, dude, you really carry a grudge. It's not the same as the Twilight discussion, in that instance, it's already known what they are capable of, it just hasn't been seen on screen... but it has been seen in print.

In this case, the character is a complete unknown so we don't really know what all she is capable of. But ok, i do get your point that, based on what we do know, she can't beat Elektra. My only point is that, we don't know her complete power/skill-set and for all we know, her amping abilities could dwarf Elektra's...

Amping abilities?

marwash22
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Amping abilities? chi. doesn't happen a lot in DC, point was, we don't know her entire skill-set.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.