Jill and Chris vs. Leon and Ada

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

killermover
Lets see who wins against the RE verses top zombie hunters and the RE verses top spys.

All feats are included. Inculding Chris with Bolder punch and Nina Jill. Leon can have his degeneration feats to.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by killermover
All feats are included. Inculding Chris with Bolder punch and Nina Jill. Leon can have his degeneration feats to.
In that case, team 1 pretty much rapes the competition, though part of me would like to say team 2 cuz of Ada, but boulder punching Chris and blonde/super Jill would be too much for them to handle in the end.

RE: Blaxican
Ada wasn't even all that...

Team 1 rage stomps. Final Answer can suck it!

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Ada wasn't even all that...

Team 1 rage stomps. Final Answer can suck it!

Why? =l

I've been saying Chris > Leon for the longest time. NemeSis is the one that likes to ride Leon's dick.

Yeah, Team 1 curbstomps.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
I've been saying Chris > Leon for the longest time. NemeSis is the one that likes to ride Leon's dick.

So if I'm riding on Leon's dick then that means you're riding Chris's dick so either way, both of us are riding dicks? For the love of all that's decent, you should just shut up and never speak again. You disgust me.

FinalAnswer
Lol.

danteiscool
team 1 destroys the other team. Chris and Jill are much for Leon and Ada to handle given their feats.

LLLLLink
In Degeneration, Leon was struck and sent flying 100 ft. give or take into a wall with no effect whatsoever. Also, he was able to hold up that woman (whatever her name is in Degeneration) and the monster with only one arm while dangling by one leg without straining. Just sayin'.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by LLLLLink
In Degeneration, Leon was struck and sent flying 100 ft. give or take into a wall with no effect whatsoever. Also, he was able to hold up that woman (whatever her name is in Degeneration) and the monster with only one arm while dangling by one leg without straining. Just sayin'.

While that is very impressive, it's still not enough to allow him to beat a gai like Chris

LLLLLink
I posted this on another thread. Seems fitting to put it here, too.

Here are some vids that show Leon and Chris doing the same thing: knocking over canisters full of chemicals. The only difference is that Leon's seems to be secured to the wall by a brace.

Here's Chris. It's right at the start of the vid:

uG-eN_dfRuQ

Here's Leon. It's @ 2:56 :

KC3H8vDKTpE

FinalAnswer
Leon's is lighter

Besides that, Chris still has more strength feats.

LLLLLink
Naw, Chris's is lighter, he just struggled and grunted because he was weaker. Leon tore his off the bracket and threw it so hard that it broke open. Leon is the man. Chris may have more feats, but it only takes one totally fair comparison to trump him.
Leon has only one weakness: Being kicked in the nads while high on plagus.

FinalAnswer
Naw, Chris's is lighter, he just struggled and grunted because he was weaker. Leon tore his off the bracket and threw it so hard that it broke open. Leon is the man. Chris may have more feats, but it only takes one totally fair comparison to trump him.
Leon has only one weakness: Being kicked in the nads while high on plagus.

Not really =l

Leon's bumped on the ground several times. Chris' just stopped dead. Also, you may not have noticed, but Leon's was rusted, so it would be easier to break open. Or something.

Besides, Leon has insufficient feats backing him up.

LLLLLink
That's because Leon threw his, not pushed it over. Of course it's going to bounce when you manhandle it like he did.
I've got Leon and Chris both doing the exact same thing, and Leon did it better. Show me a similar scenario of them on equal ground and Chris doing better and perhaps I'll hear you out, mah boi.

FinalAnswer
Nah.

15 ton punch > Anything Leon's done

NemeBro
Leon's was not secured to the wall by anything and was clearly struggling far more than Chris.

no expression

A boulder far outweighs that friggin canister.

LLLLLink
No, it was multiple punches. Besides, if it was that powerful, it would have busted the boulder, no?

Chris whined when he pushed his over, and to less effect than Leon's. Leon clearly had more force behind his. Besides, 3 Ganado who can barely bust down a wooden door can push over a boulder the same size. no expression

FinalAnswer
No, it was multiple punches. Besides, if it was that powerful, it would have busted the boulder, no?

His did not move it until he t3h uppercut it.

And actually, would put Chris at 5-7 tons of strength, since he never actually lifted it.

LLLLLink
His did not move it until he t3h uppercut it.

And actually, would put Chris at 5-7 tons of strength, since he never actually lifted it.

NemeBro

Chris whined when he pushed his over, and to less effect than Leon's. Leon clearly had more force behind his. Besides, 3 Ganado who can barely bust down a wooden door can push over a boulder the same size. no expression Only the final uppercut really budged it.

Dude I could move one of those canisters. erm

Chris only pushed it over slowy, Leon was frantically pulling/pushing on it.

FinalAnswer

Gameplay.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by NemeBro
Only the final uppercut really budged it.

Dude I could move one of those canisters. erm

Chris only pushed it over slowy, Leon was frantically pulling/pushing on it.

1. Okay.

2. Me too. thumb up

3. There's a reason he pushed it slowly.

Lol, it's no more gameplay than the Chris feat you are using, FA.

FinalAnswer
Not really, since Chris' feat is a reaction command. Ganadoes unable to open a door is not.

Also, Leon fails to break open a chain lock with one, or even two kicks =)

NemeBro
1. Okay.

2. Me too. thumb up

3. There's a reason he pushed it slowly.

Lol, it's no more gameplay than the Chris feat you are using, FA. Are you asserting that Chris is weaker than we are?

Also, Kratos and doors man. Kratos and doors.

LLLLLink
Not really, since Chris' feat is a reaction command. Ganadoes unable to open a door is not.

Also, Leon fails to break open a chain lock with one, or even two kicks =)

Naw, there are plenty of cutscenes of Ganado unable to open doors easily. Anyway, Chris = 3 Ganado.

What Neme said. "Kratos and doors." The door example was just an illustration that regular Ganado aren't too overly powerful. Besides, if you want to talk doors, then Chris cant even budge an open gate without Sheva's help. So, we'll just leave doors out of it. Damned things.

FinalAnswer
Naw, there are plenty of cutscenes of Ganado unable to open doors easily. Anyway, Chris = 3 Ganado.

What Neme said. "Kratos and doors." The door example was just an illustration that regular Ganado aren't too overly powerful. Besides, if you want to talk doors, then Chris cant even budge an open gate without Sheva's help. So, we'll just leave doors out of it. Damned things.

Then I guess Ganadoes moving the boulder is PIS

=)

LLLLLink
Then I guess Ganadoes moving the boulder is PIS

=)

Lol, you are a dick. laughing out loud

Sin_Volvagia
Just because RE4 was released on a Nintendo console doesn't mean Team 2 wins. Hell, RE4 is one of my favorite games and I like Ada far more than any character in this thread (mentioned and on the avatars, minus Charizard) and even I know Team 1 wins in a curbstomp.

Yeah, I'd like Ada to win but she's no superhuman and was owned easily by Leon.

LLLLLink
Hey, I know that team 1 wins (thanks a lot, Ada), I'm just saying that Leon could take Chris evenly.

Sin_Volvagia
Hey, I know that team 1 wins (thanks a lot, Ada), I'm just saying that Leon could take Chris evenly.

Oh, I see.

FinalAnswer

bINyQWt4Db4

LLLLLink
Your vids have no effect, FA.

FinalAnswer
They have absolute effect.

LLLLLink
You like hot tea. Your argument is invalid.

Ridley_Prime
Fair enough I guess, but don't blame Ada. stick out tongue

killermover
Chis would shit stomp Leon.

FinalAnswer
You like hot tea. Your argument is invalid.

Shut up LLLLLeon

super13

LLLLLink
Chis would shit stomp Leon.

Chis? stick out tongue Lol, Leon's knife would throat-rape Chris.

Shut up LLLLLeon

super13

Hurrr... How'd you know?

FinalAnswer
Chis? stick out tongue Lol, Leon's knife would throat-rape Chris.

Hurrr... How'd you know?

Nah. Chris would lol and be like

"That's not a knoife."

*Pulls out machete*

"That's a knoife."

FinalAnswer knows many things.

LLLLLink
Nah. Chris would lol and be like

"That's not a knoife."

*Pulls out machete*

"That's a knoi- *gurgles up blood from his throat*"

FinalAnswer knows many things.

Fixed.

FinalAnswer
Nah.

Chris can survive hits from Wesker.

Wesker > Knife

LLLLLink
Krauser's knife punctures steel flooring by merely falling. Leon's knife = Krauser's knife. Wesker's fist couldn't penetrate a metal wall. Therefore, Leon's knife > Wesker's fist.

Ridley_Prime
Bad example, since Wesker was weakened (no longer at full strength thanks to being injected by a poison) when he punched that wall.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Bad example, since Wesker was weakened (no longer at full strength thanks to being injected by a poison) when he punched that wall.

You have one of him going through steel?

FinalAnswer

When he was injected again, he could still punch through steel.

FinalAnswer
You have one of him going through steel?

OVER? I'M.....JUST GETTING STARTED!

LLLLLink
When he was injected again, he could still punch through steel.

Can you show me, please?

Ridley_Prime
Ah yeah, almost forgot. Right before he transforms into that Uroboros thing, he punches through steel with both his hands.

nNfmDqFqSEs

FinalAnswer
Can you show me, please?

Actually, two showings

nljdDasd_XM

8:15

CliHkoO4ILM

0:30

LLLLLink
Alright, not bad. I retract my former statement, then.

So, Wesker's fist = or > knife.

FinalAnswer
Alright, not bad. I retract my former statement, then.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/9Pgz1oRsTRg/0.jpg

And likely >, since that was Wesker while doubly weakened.

LLLLLink
Yeah, but that was a knife falling. There was no force behind it at all.

Also, apparently, I'm the Devil. no expression

FinalAnswer
I'm the Messiah

super13

LLLLLink
I'm the Messiah

super13

Fool = Messiah? Lol, you're confused.laughing
Come, work for me, and I will give you everything you desire.

FinalAnswer
Fool = Messiah? Lol, you're confused.laughing
Come, work for me, and I will give you everything you desire.

Minato Arisato, the Messiah, has the same Tarot (Fool).

Lol, did you read the description? I already have everything I desire.

LLLLLink
Minato Arisato, the Messiah, has the same Tarot (Fool).

Lol, did you read the description? I already have everything I desire.

Shh.... Hush now. Listen to me...

You will serve under me now.

FinalAnswer
No thx.

LLLLLink
No thx. *FA regains consciousness realizing that he just said no to a cup of delicious tea by one of the Devil's maids.*

FinalAnswer
Cause I already have my own.

*Sips tea*

Silly man, you are a being representing materialistic desires. I am a being representing rising above materialistic desires.

You cannot tempt me.

LLLLLink
I am a being of ambition and power. You are a being of unmet ambition. You can merely daydream whilst in service...to me...

FinalAnswer
Nah.

I transcend the material.

LLLLLink
Nah.

I transcend the material.

^ Daydreaming. vampire

FinalAnswer
I am the Dreamer. I am the Wisher. I am the Fool.

I carry with me, not tea, but Love. Hope. Joy. As long as I carry this cup, this chalice of good, I shall walk in the valley of Death and fear no evil, for what have I to fear as long as I carry with me love? I am the Messiah, and I shall fear no thing.

LLLLLink
Hah. Your Psalm 23 doesn't impress me. I know every word of the Bible... After all...I appear as an angel of light... But you are entertaining... And that's exactly what I expect... out of my fool.

FinalAnswer
It's not meant to impress you, simply to warn you.

LLLLLink
Your warning falls on deaf ears, I'm afraid...

FinalAnswer
Only for you are so arrogant, you are deaf to all danger. Tread carefully upon the minefield, my friend.

CosmicComet
Psssh. Weaklings.

LLLLLink
Hmph. Paupers playing at kings...

FinalAnswer
Hmph. Paupers playing at kings...

fw8afJD7cWs

LLLLLink
FA. You just made my day. smile

Pyron_Knight
Giving Jill her temporary Evil Powerup feats isn't exactly fair.

IndridCold
Leon and Ada would win...

FinalAnswer
No they wouldn't.

LLLLLink
Ada is somewhat useless, Leon would beat Chris (barely) and Super-Jill would janitor.
Although individually, Leon > Chris or Jill. smile

FinalAnswer
'fraid you're wrong.

Leon has inferior showings.

LLLLLink
'fraid you're wrong.

Leon has inferior showings.

No, you have inferior showings! Jk... stick out tongue
Remember the chemical canisters?

FinalAnswer
NemeBro already disproved that, and it doesn't matter anyway. Chris has superior showings of strength then Leon. Leon being > Chris would make no sense, so even IF the canisters were right, Leon STILL wouldn't be > Chris.

Pyron_Knight
Leon already took a massive hit from a G-Monster and was pretty much fine.
cjc9QIXGftI

Combine that with his superior agility to Chris and he can either dodge or take every one of Chris' punches.

Strength isn't everything. Chris may be stronger but who cares if he can't ever hit Leon.

FinalAnswer
Chris took punches from Wesker, reacted to Wesker, and manages to hit Wesker.

The only thing Leon has over Chris is agility.

Ridley_Prime
Ada is somewhat useless
Stopped reading there.

FinalAnswer
Truth.

Ada is the most competent female in RE, rivaled only by Jill and Sheva.

Sin_Volvagia
Ada is somewhat useless

http://mikeytherhino.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/bullshit_button.jpg

Ridley_Prime
You see, this is why 5L getting the Devil from that Tarot card thing (posted in the off-topic thread) is a most fitting result indeed. 131

LLLLLink
Useful people don't end up dangling from a rope at the end of the game, so stfu noobs.

Also, Nemebro didn't disprove sh*t. He denied that Chris took more effort to replicate Leon's action.

You see, this is why 5L getting the Devil from that Tarot card thing (posted in the off-topic thread) is a most fitting result indeed. 131

sad

Ridley_Prime
Useful people don't end up dangling from a rope at the end of the game, so stfu noobs.
And I suppose that overshadows everything else Ada has done? It's sad that you even downplay a character who is on Leon's team, despite that the other team wins in this case.

Nemesis X
My theories on why 5Link dislikes Ada:

1. He sucks on Seperate Ways.

2. He thinks a woman would have to be stupid to wear a bright red dress on a stealth mission in rural Spain and for him to think like this, he must be getting old.

3. His masculinity feels threatened by her.

Ridley_Prime
I'll go with #3.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Nemesis X
My theories on why 5Link dislikes Ada:

1. He sucks on Seperate Ways.

2. He thinks a woman would have to be stupid to wear a bright red dress on a stealth mission in rural Spain and for him to think like this, he must be getting old.

3. His masculinity feels threatened by her.

Despite your natural ability to make me facepalm myself, I actually give you a thumbs-up for this post.

Also, ^ This.
5L has been affected by the RAAAAGE gay_rage

LLLLLink
http://localhostr.com/files/6de1bd/facepalm_implied.jpg

Actually, I think Ada's hot and is my fav RE girl, so I'd appreciate it if you guys would stop being butthurt about something that isn't even true. K, thx.

That fact is, Ada isn't good enough to keep up with Jill or Chris by herself, and Leon cant win 2v1. (that is, unless anyone thinks that Ada > Chris) Hence the "useless" comment. I'm sorry if you thought that word was a little strong.

FinalAnswer

Also, Nemebro didn't disprove sh*t. He denied that Chris took more effort to replicate Leon's action.

The same useful person that saved Leon's ass three times (4 if you count him when he was briefly under the control of the plaga)

Also, Chris >

LLLLLink
The same useful person that saved Leon's ass three times (4 if you count him when he was briefly under the control of the plaga)

Did the phrase "in this fight" really need to be added for you guys to comprehend the meaning? Apparently so...

Than Ada? Yes. I know.
Than Leon? Not so much.

Nemesis X

Actually, I think Ada's hot and is my fav RE girl, so I'd appreciate it if you guys would stop being butthurt about something that isn't even true. K, thx.

That fact is, Ada isn't good enough to keep up with Jill or Chris by herself, and Leon cant win 2v1. (that is, unless anyone thinks that Ada > Chris) Hence the "useless" comment. I'm sorry if you thought that word was a little strong.

Ada owned a mutated Jack Krauser and you're saying she can't keep up with Chris and Jill? Dude, be quiet.

LLLLLink
Ada owned a mutated Jack Krauser and you're saying she can't keep up with Chris and Jill? Dude, be quiet.

Did Jack die from Ada?
Jill or Chris would beat Ada.

FinalAnswer
Did the phrase "in this figh" really need to be added for you guys to comprehend the meaning? Apparently so...

Than Ada? Yes. I know.
Than Leon? Not so much.

Hai.

While Chris is busy curbstomping Leon's skull in, Ada could save him.

Or something.

He's superior to both. That pussy Leon got KO'd by being thrown into a dresser.

What a weakling ermmvin

LLLLLink
Hai.

While Chris is busy curbstomping Leon's skull in, Ada could save him.

Or something.

He's superior to both. That pussy Leon got KO'd by being thrown into a dresser.

What a weakling ermmvin

Naw, Chris gets his jugular pinned to the wall by Leon's knife.

Also, nice low showing. You know good and well that Leon has tanked much more powerful blows only to not be phased.

FinalAnswer
Chris would easily dodge that no expression

Only after he got Plagas which strengthened him and in the movie, which is unusable in Game VS ermmvin

Ridley_Prime

Eh, very well.

Did Jack die from Ada?
Yes, he did.

Jill or Chris would beat Ada.
Chris, yeah. Jill, only when she's amplified by the P-30 device Wesker put on her chest. Otherwise, Ada probably beats her, especially if she studies her moves and stuff beforehand like she did Krauser.

LLLLLink
Eh, very well.

Ok, cool.

Really? I guess the Gamecube version doesn't cut it anymore.

Isn't Jill amplified in this fight? Because that is what I generated my choice on.

FinalAnswer
Yes, he did.

Not so sure.

In Mercs, his victory pic is him escaping from the island as it explodes.

Not only that, but after tanking that explosion, not so sure Ada could really kill him with what she had.

Ridley_Prime
Isn't Jill amplified in this fight? Because that is what I generated my choice on.
Yeah, she is unfortunately. Otherwise this would be a significantly fairer fight. ermm

Not so sure.

In Mercs, his victory pic is him escaping from the island as it explodes.

Not only that, but after tanking that explosion, not so sure Ada could really kill him with what she had.
I thought nothing in mercenaries was canon though.

Well, he was already damaged some by his last fight with Leon, and his mind was completely taken over by las plagas when he confronted Ada, so doubt he survived after that.

LLLLLink
Yeah, she is unfortunately. Otherwise this would be a significantly fairer fight. ermm

I agree with that. But as it stands, it goes to team 1, I'm afraid...

Demonic Phoenix

Relax bra', I haven't play RE4, so I don't know if she is useless or not in this fight srug

FinalAnswer

I thought nothing in mercenaries was canon though.

Well, he was already damaged some by his last fight with Leon, and his mind was completely taken over by las plagas when he confronted Ada, so doubt he survived after that.

Meh, just a pic.

Las Plagas? I dun't think Krauser had Las Plagas. Isn't it implied in Dark Chronicles Wesker helped fix Krauser's arm?

Also, Ada said she studied his arm. And stuff.

Ridley_Prime
Meh, just a pic.

Las Plagas? I dun't think Krauser had Las Plagas. Isn't it implied in Dark Chronicles Wesker helped fix Krauser's arm?
Pretty sure the thing Krauser injected himself with that made his arm mutate was something of las plagas, which eventually took over his mind like it temporarily did Leon, causing him to be more savage and not speak or anything when he confronted Ada.

But yeah, before that, Wesker helped fix Krauser's damaged arm sometime after Darkside Chronicles.

LE_tgaYGJNQ

FinalAnswer
Pretty sure the thing Krauser injected himself with that made his arm mutate was something of las plagas

What thing?

And if Krauser was indeed injected with Las Plagas, it would have been the controller type, which wouldn't make one go mindless like the Ganadoes.

And Krauser DOES taunt Ada during the fight with one liners or something.

Ridley_Prime
What thing?

And if Krauser was indeed injected with Las Plagas, it would have been the controller type, which wouldn't make one go mindless like the Ganadoes.

And Krauser DOES taunt Ada during the fight with one liners or something.
Didn't Krauser inject himself with something that caused his arm to mutate into that blade? Forgot. It's been forever since I've played that.

Yeah, that's true.

Don't think gameplay counts. Was referring to the cutscene in which he didn't speak at all.

FinalAnswer
No. Ada, infact, implied in her report that she had knowledge of his arm before the mission even began.

k

k. Was prolly so full of RAGE he couldn't even make a witty one-liner.

Ridley_Prime
Ah, that's right. Guess I remembered wrong.

haermm Probably so.

I_Cheat_U_LOSE
Jill and Chris most likely win.

Leon has better martial arts skills and agility, and has very good judgement
Chris is better with firearms and is stronger

Jill (RE5) is trained in explosives and in RE5 is very agile and fast
Ada is best working in the shadows, saying hidden, and being in the background

Considering that Chris and Jill have much more experience working together ex: both members of Stars, Umbella Chronicles, etc they are more likely to work as a team. While with Leon and Ada, it will mainly be Leon trying to fight against Chris and Jill while Ada works behind the scenes trying to assist Leon. Also since RE is a game where guns are the primary weapons and its guns that kill; its makes Chris' firearms skills more vital than Leon's agility and good judgment.

Most Chris and Jill will fight together and Leon will be on the ground while Ada assist afar. Thus the likely scenario is that Leon will get overwhelmed by Chris and Jill double-teaming him. Ada tries to assist Leon but isn't fast enough, but at least wounds Chris or Jill in the process. However, she gives away her location and then gets double-teamed by Chris and Jill.
Leon and Ada can win this if Leon is able to stall out Chris and Jill, while Ada works on releasing a new BOW to distract Chris and Jill from pursuing Leon. Leon then fights Chris hand to hand when Chris is out of ammo, and Ada snipes Jill when she tries to assist Chris.

FinalAnswer
Doubt Leon could fight Chris in H2H.

Seeing as how Chris is stronger, moar durable, has faster reactions, and is on the same level of skill as Leon.

LLLLLink

Seeing as how Chris is stronger, moar durable, has faster reactions, and is on the same level of skill as Leon.

1. Perhaps
2. No
3. Nope
4. Naw

FinalAnswer
Definately
Wesker > G
Wesker >
Ya rly. Moar experienced, has trained himself to fight Wesker. Chris is atleast on par with Leon in skill.

LLLLLink
Definately
Wesker > G
Wesker >
Ya rly. Moar experienced, has trained himself to fight Wesker. Chris is atleast on par with Leon in skill.

Lies.

Plus, he had to gang up on Wesker.

FinalAnswer
The fact that Sheva was there had nothing to do with Chris reacting or taking attacks from Wesker.

LLLLLink
YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH WHEN BILLY MAYS IS TALKING!

no expression ...Sorry for that outburst, FA.

FinalAnswer
You dun't have the right to use Billy Mays against me.

LLLLLink
You dun't have the right to use Billy Mays against me.

If you continue, Captain Falcon and Chuck Norris will perform a Wombo Combo on you.

FinalAnswer
Won't harm me, as I will be wearing a suit of Mighty Putty.

LLLLLink
Won't harm me, as I will be wearing a suit of Mighty Putty.

Lol, you have no idea, do you?

FinalAnswer
You dun't, that's for sure.

Nemesis X
Chris only reacted to Wesker via gameplay. In the cut scenes, Chris doesn't show very good reaction time when Wesker attacks. In fact I think it's safe that were it not for the PG67A/W, Wesker being slow after being bonded with Uroboros, and Rocket Launchers, Chris and Sheva would've been owned. They both killed Wesker through PIS.

FinalAnswer
Please keep out of these debates, thank you very much.

Chris has reacted to Wesker via reaction commands. They are just as canon as Sora's or Kratos'.

Uh. No shit? =|

Sin_Volvagia

You also forgot that she beat Saddler. The only reason she got captured was because of a surprise tentacle attack.

killermover
The reason I created this thread, so people won't forget who the main characters are instead of misunderstanding Leon and Ada as the protagonists of the biohazard series instead of Chris and Jill.

LLLLLink
You dun't, that's for sure.

Enlighten yourself, mah boi.

FinalAnswer
LLLLLink mah BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Chris winning is what all true RE fans strive for.

LLLLLink
LLLLLink mah BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Chris winning is what all true RE fans strive for.

Chris just isn't as cool, imo. Leon's cool. cool
...Except when he's talking to Saddler. Not so cool.

FinalAnswer
Of course dude. Leon is a way better character then Chris.

Chris just has better feats.

LLLLLink
Of course dude. Leon is a way better character then Chris.

Chris just has better feats.

Chris is on par with Leon, or vice-versa. How's about that? Truce?

FinalAnswer
Only due to backflips.

wesker_taunt

LLLLLink
Only due to backflips.

wesker_taunt

And knife-rape.

Time for a weird youtube video, isn't it?

killermover
Wesker > Leon > Chris

But Jill pwns all.

Ridley_Prime
The reason I created this thread, so people won't forget who the main characters are instead of misunderstanding Leon and Ada as the protagonists of the biohazard series instead of Chris and Jill.
They're all protagonists of the series erm, and yes. It's obvious that you made this as a spite match from the start.

Wesker > Leon > Chris

But Jill pwns all.
I guess that's typical coming from the one who claimed Jill to be a female Wesker & bullet timer who's nearly supersonic fast and DBZ fast.

bangbangVIP

Hi guys~ ^^
anyways...Chris and Jill were the first team, ne? Leon's pretty cool and Ada's got some nifty tricks up her sleeve or well...dress -.- either way all four are awesome but all in all Chris and Jill take the cake. ^^

bangbangVIP
sorry if I put a kink in your chain of debates...or whatever -.- I just really like the RE series~ is it odd for a girl to like blood, violence, gore, zombies and some demented ass people controlling parasites? O.o

T.T

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by bangbangVIP
sorry if I put a kink in your chain of debates...or whatever -.- I just really like the RE series~ is it odd for a girl to like blood, violence, gore, zombies and some demented ass people controlling parasites? O.o

T.T
Nah, not at all. You seem like my type. 131

And I would hardly call it a chain of debates at this point.

LLLLLink
Nah, not at all. You seem like my type. 131

And I would hardly call it a chain of debates at this point.

More like random insults and Billy Mays appearances...

FinalAnswer

T.T

Nup.

Girls who like that kind of stuff are awesome in my book.

LLLLLink

T.T

Tis cool, but you should know that on the internet you are a man until you post pics of yourself. Just sayin'. cool

I_Cheat_U_LOSE
Leon is better than Chris at hand to hand. In RE5 gameplay it appears as though Chris and/or Sheva can defeat Wesker at hand to hand, however, most of that is due to gameplay.

Do you serious expect the creators of RE5 to make Wesker move at super fast speeds so you can't even respond to it? NO, so they HAD to slow down Wesker's speed for the shake of gameplay.

Also what happens in gameplay is "possible" not guaranteed, meaning playing differently results in different gameplay scenarios. Its not as canon as the main storyline of the game. What happens in gameplay terms can only be taken with a grain of salt, best way to interpret Chris defeating Wesker in hand to hand is if Chris had to he can DEFEND against Wesker's attacks to prevent Wesker from killing Chris, but cannot defeat Wesker in hand to hand.

Pyron_Knight
Leon being hit by the G-Mutant and being unharmed shows Chris' punches are probably going to tickle. At best.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Leon being hit by the G-Mutant and being unharmed shows Chris' punches are probably going to tickle. At best.

Can G at that stage move a 15 ton boulder?

And nah. Leon gets KO'd by being thrown into a wardrobe,

LLLLLink
Can G at that stage move a 15 ton boulder?

And nah. Leon gets KO'd by being thrown into a wardrobe,

Nah, Chris is as strong as 3 Ganado (can't open a barricaded door, wtf?) who were able to push a boulder like that. Yippee...

PIS. We've seen exponentially increased endurance feats from Leon.

FinalAnswer
Nah, Chris is as strong as 3 Ganado (can't open a barricaded door, wtf?) who were able to push a boulder like that. Yippee...

PIS. We've seen exponentially increased endurance feats from Leon.

GET THAT PIS GAMEPLAY BULLSHIT OUT OF HERE PLZ? K, THX.

LIKE WUT? ONE SHOWING OF HIM GETTING ***** SLAPPED BY G? IF G IS AS GODLY AS YOU SAY HE IS, UNLESS LEON HAS MOAR FEATS LIKE THAT, IT'S PIS.

LLLLLink
GET THAT PIS GAMEPLAY BULLSHIT OUT OF HERE PLZ? K, THX.

LIKE WUT? ONE SHOWING OF HIM GETTING ***** SLAPPED BY G? IF G IS AS GODLY AS YOU SAY HE IS, UNLESS LEON HAS MOAR FEATS LIKE THAT, IT'S PIS.

So, at worst, it's the same kind of PIS that was used during a boulder punch? Also, he supposedly has a 15-ton punch, but he cant bust the boulder? Something's wrong.

FinalAnswer
So, at worst, it's the same kind of PIS that was used during a boulder punch? Also, he supposedly has a 15-ton punch, but he cant bust the boulder? Something's wrong.

I DIDN'T REALIZE THOSE SPECIFIC GANADOES HAD FEATS BACKING THEM UP THEIR STRENGTH LIKE CHRIS DID. PERHAPS YOU CAN SHOW ME SOME FEATS.

ALREADY TOLD YOU THIS! CHRIS CAN'T ACTUALLY LIFT THE BOULDER, SO SIMPLY MOVING IT WOULD PROBABLY PUT HIM AT 5 TONS OF STRENGTH.

ALSO, GIVE ME MOAR LEON DURABILITY/ENDURANCE

LLLLLink
What'chu talkin' 'bout, Willis?

Ganados can lift young women and get smashed by El Gigante and don't afraid of ANYTHING!

FinalAnswer
I COULD LIFT A YOUNG WOMAN no expression

link-rape

THEY GOT RAPED BY EL GIGANTE, SO I DUN'T SEE YOUR POINT!

LLLLLink
I COULD LIFT A YOUNG WOMAN no expression

link-rape

THEY GOT RAPED BY EL GIGANTE, SO I DUN'T SEE YOUR POINT!

There was no point. That was sarcasm, mah boi.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>