George Carlin and Bill Hicks tell it like it is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ3xxwQvVnE&feature=fvst

yep indeed

wise men

Robtard
They're also both dead... coincidence? I think not!

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Deano
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ3xxwQvVnE&feature=fvst

yep indeed

wise men

yeah they sure were,they told it like it was.I never knew that Bill Hicks died so I dont know anything about his death but yeah I always thought George Carlins death was VERY suspecious the way he died under very mysterious circumstances.

Kinda like the Kennedy assassination,where people who came forward and gave testimony that did not fit the version of the warren commissions how they all ended up dying under very mysterious circumstances afterwards.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah they sure were,they told it like it was.I never knew that Bill Hicks died so I dont know anything about his death but yeah I always thought George Carlins death was VERY suspecious the way he died under very mysterious circumstances.

Kinda like the Kennedy assassination,where people who came forward and gave testimony that did not fit the version of the warren commissions how they all ended up dying under very mysterious circumstances afterwards. Heart attack

Pancreas Cancer.

DEM CIAZZZ R BEHINDZZ ITTTT!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

Deano
They can easily cause cancer in people

FistOfThe North
carlins my most favoritye stand up comedian. he's is the master of significant, thoughful humor. martin's my 2nd fav stand up comedian.

carlin definetely tells it like it is while being funny as hell at the same time.

his work still reigns supreme. r.i.p.

Deano
carlin and hicks were by far the best

Tex
icecream

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Deano
They can easily cause cancer in people

How convenient.

Liberator
Carlin is a complete genious, I've never heard this Hicks fellow but I'll have to check him out.

Robtard
Originally posted by Liberator
Carlin is a complete genious, I've never heard this Hicks fellow but I'll have to check him out.
Carlin is.

Hicks, not bad, but overrated, imo.

Deano
he inst overrated at all. Underrated if anything

lord xyz
Hicks really is the best standup ever.

Carlin a very close second.

Bicnarok
Never heard of these two before, they are brilliant.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Mr Parker

Kinda like the Kennedy assassination,where people who came forward and gave testimony that did not fit the version of the warren commissions how they all ended up dying under very mysterious circumstances afterwards.

True, a very suspicious death of heart failure in his prime at 71.

Liberator
Originally posted by Bardock42
True, a very suspicious death of heart failure in his prime at 71.

71 is the new 16.

Shey Tapani
For Carlin Yes.

Dr Mystery
Hicks was very underrated, the man was a genius, even when he was doing a bad show. Haven't seen any George Carlin but I will be checking him out after seeing him mentioned in the same sentence as Bill Hicks.

Robtard
He's funny; one of my issues with him, he's the anti consumerism guy, anti-crutch, free-yourself guy, yet a decent portion of his comedy is "oh, how I love smoking, puff, puff, puff.' Seems a bit counter-productive.

Dr Mystery
I see your point.

Kinasin
They're comedians not road scholars. End of story.

Pandemoniac
Both genius performers, to bad the vid. is not so clever. Neither saw Obama become president, so the references to him are fairly irrelevant, especially concidering the potential change Obama's election implied.
Of course, if he neglects his potential, both Hicks and Carlin's laugh's will be heard from beyond the gravesmile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.