Batman's Bruisers vs. Caps Patriots vs. Iron Fists vs. Death's Strokes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lightyeargee
Batman
Midnighter
Black Panther
Wolverine

vs.

Iron Fist
Spiderman
Lashina
Judo Master

vs.

Captain America
Karnak
Hawkman (With Claw)
Black Canary

vs.

Death Stroke
Long Shot
Classic Quick Silver
Classic Aquaman With Hook.

Each team has full knowlege of the other team and everyone gets an hour prep Time for strategy only. standard materials only. Fight takes place in a Dark Warehouse the size of the Astro Dome. Many levels, etc.

Black bolt z
Give cap prep and give them karnak?Only major threat I see is woverine.

IMO team 3 qins with Team 1 as a very close second.

JakeTheBank
Team Batgod.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Give cap prep and give them karnak?Only major threat I see is woverine.

IMO team 3 qins with Team 1 as a very close second.
Well Considering Lashina is a new God and Spiderman and Iron Fist are hitting hard, Team 2 is a major threat. And Death Stroke is a crazy prep artist. With Quick silver on his team.

twizzlers713
batman is the answer to everything, but i see cap winning

Martian_mind
Team 4.

Juk3n
Once everyone wipes the fanboi cum out of their eyes, they'll realize that team 4 is stacked.

They win

Mshinu
Bats and Wolvie on one team is just too much awesome.

dmills
Are you kidding me? You're giving Black Panther, Midnighter and the goddamned Batman prep with full knowledge of their opponents? Wolverine is just icing on the cake.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Juk3n
Once everyone wipes the fanboi cum out of their eyes, they'll realize that team 4 is stacked.

They win Team 3 is actually the physically most imposing. one can't be hit. Lashina is a New God. and Spiderman is probably the best all around in terms of speed, strength, reflexes, etc. Of Course Iron Fist hits the hardest of any of the martial artist.

Lord Feron
Hawkman with the claw of horus?

Juk3n
Originally posted by lightyeargee
Team 3 is actually the physically most imposing. one can't be hit. Lashina is a New God. and Spiderman is probably the best all around in terms of speed, strength, reflexes, etc. Of Course Iron Fist hits the hardest of any of the martial artist.

gotcha! so you admit it, you made one team > others!!! stick out tongue

i jest

Longshot > All
Deathstrokes prep + Quicksilver > most

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Juk3n
gotcha! so you admit it, you made one team > others!!! stick out tongue

i jest

Longshot > All
Deathstrokes prep + Quicksilver > most
Would be interesting to see Longshot fight Judomaster and Quicksilver Fight Midnighter. Team one is superior in strategy. Team 2 is the strongest. team 3 has Karnack and Cap with a flyer the claw of horus and Canary's Herald level scream. Team 4 is uberness.

Lord Feron
Going with Team 3. Cap got the strategy. Since prep is just strategy and not actually making something IMO Cap is best at that especially with the time they have.

They got Hawkman who is fast and imo should be able to react to Quick silver. Also with his claw all he needs is one good shot and he can KO anyone here (idk anything about lashina though).

Black Canary, got the best long range attack here and is a decent fighter.

Karnak should be able to put down the heartier MA foes down with his special ability. He is also a strategist.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Going with Team 3. Cap got the strategy. Since prep is just strategy and not actually making something IMO Cap is best at that especially with the time they have.

They got Hawkman who is fast and imo should be able to react to Quick silver. Also with his claw all he needs is one good shot and he can KO anyone here (idk anything about lashina though).

Black Canary, got the best long range attack here and is a decent fighter.

Karnak should be able to put down the heartier MA foes down with his special ability. He is also a strategist. Deathstroke has very good long range too. And he's faster than BC by a fair amount. He's also a master prep strategist guy. He would probably have QS take BC out While Long shot takes on Hawkman. Since Hawkman would literally be swinging at air missing Long shot most of the fight. or DS takes out Hawkman himslf while Karnak Tries to figure out Long shot's weakness and discovers he doesn't have one

Black bolt z
Originally posted by dmills
Are you kidding me? You're giving Black Panther, Midnighter and the goddamned Batman prep with full knowledge of their opponents? Wolverine is just icing on the cake. I didn't see black panther.

Team 1 with Team 3 being a close second.

BruceSkywalker
team one..

with batman, mr. armbar black panther and wolverine, everyone is toast

Mshinu
Something wrong with the name of team one.. it should be "Batman`s Cruisers"

Anyway, the rest are butt phucked

dmills
Midnighter with his battle CPU, Batman -a master of prep-, BP -great with prep- and Logan, -who isn't too shabby with prep either-, all with full opponent knowledge = the other teams being phucked.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by dmills
Midnighter with his battle CPU, Batman -a master of prep-, BP -great with prep- and Logan, -who isn't too shabby with prep either-, all with full opponent knowledge = the other teams being phucked. No one on team one has what it takes to take out Lashina on thier own .It would take 3 or 4 of them. leaving her teamates to take out who ever is left. Not as easy as it looks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.