PC Karate Kid vs. Zoom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lightyeargee
I just had to. This would be total Awesomeness.

Lord Feron
Zoom

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Zoom PC Karate Kid Could react to PC Krytonians who could literally race millions of universes across in seconds. smile

Lord Feron
Originally posted by lightyeargee
PC Karate Kid Could react to PC Krytonians who could literally race millions of universes across in seconds. smile

Doesn't matter how quick a person is. Zoom relies on time manipulation not sheer speed. Also millions of universe a second? I don't believe you but PC shit is crazy stupid so maybe your right.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Doesn't matter how quick a person is. Zoom relies on time manipulation not sheer speed. Also millions of universe a second? I don't believe you but PC shit is crazy stupid so maybe your right. Right on! thumb up

cdtm
The Tornado Twins were actually faster then Superboy, and KK kept claiming how he's nowhere near their class in speed. But he still managed to catch the brother twin off guard with a dropkick and grab him by the shoulder, holding onto him for a knockout punch which was interrupted.

However, the twins were new to their powers. Had that been Barry, he could've simply vibrated out of the grip, or through the punch...

I think against a competent Flash, KK would lose.

Against Zoom, I'm not sure.. I guess he has the same shot Wonder Woman had against him, but IMO WW's win was PIS...

lightyeargee
Originally posted by cdtm
The Tornado Twins were actually faster then Superboy, and KK kept claiming how he's nowhere near their class in speed. But he still managed to catch the brother twin off guard with a dropkick and grab him by the shoulder, holding onto him for a knockout punch which was interrupted.

However, the twins were new to their powers. Had that been Barry, he could've simply vibrated out of the grip, or through the punch...

I think against a competent Flash, KK would lose.

Against Zoom, I'm not sure.. I guess he has the same shot Wonder Woman had against him, but IMO WW's win was PIS... PC Karate KId was the Poster Child For PIS

Galan007
Originally posted by lightyeargee
PC Karate Kid Could react to PC Krytonians who could literally race millions of universes across in seconds. smile Zoom operates in his own divergent time bubble. This allows him to move along the 'mainstream' time line, as fast or slow as he wants:

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/5653/zoomspeed1.th.jpg

That's why (sans PIS), nothing should be able to react/move as fast as him.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Galan007
Zoom operates in his own divergent time bubble. This allows him to move along the 'mainstream' time line, as fast or slow as he wants:

cool.

lightyeargee
If you remove PIS then PC Karate Kid wouldn't exist. He would come up with some move from some race of Time travelers we have never heard of before that also happen to be martial artist that would allow him to see Zoom.

cdtm
Zoom operates in his own divergent time bubble. This allows him to move along the 'mainstream' time line, as fast or slow as he wants:

Probably in the post crisis era, at least. The mainline speedforce users tend to keep raising the bar on the upper limit of speed though..

And we know Zooms ability to translate time into speed isn't indefinite, or Wallys ploy if absorbing multiple speed force users speeds to match him would have failed.

Galan007
And we know Zooms ability to translate time into speed isn't indefinite, or Wallys ploy if absorbing multiple speed force users speeds to match him would have failed. Wally was able to beat Zoom in that instance by stopping time around himself. But what should be noted is that Zoom had just gained his powers, thus was a complete noob with them... I mean, he hadn't even learned to slow down/speed up his time bubble at that point.

cdtm
Wally was able to beat Zoom in that instance by stopping time around himself. But what should be noted is that Zoom had just gained his powers, thus was a complete noob with them... I mean, he hadn't even learned to slow down/speed up his time bubble at that point.

Wally had so much speed, time appeared to be stopped. But he wasn't actually manipulating time like Zoom was.

He was basically doing the same thing, using a different power set.

Galan007
Wally had so much speed, time appeared to be stopped. But he wasn't actually manipulating time like Zoom was.

He was basically doing the same thing, using a different power set. Time was stopped for both of them. That's what matters.

Anyhow, all I was saying is using that 'loss' as some sort of benchmark as to how Zoom (with his later powerset) could be beaten is faulty, because he was a complete noob with little to no mastery over his powers at the time.

Blanket
Karate Kid punches through Zoom's face.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.