Apocalypse vs fantastic four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
Scenario one no prep
scenario two 24 hour prep for both teams

Omega Vision
1. FF, barely.
2. FF stomps.

Bentley
I don't think the FF can beat Apoc in a straight battle, let's not hate on the character.

Reed takes the match on the second one.

JakeTheBank
Apoc has taken it to X-Men teams with power at least equal to the combined FF, so I have to give some props, I guess.

In a tech war, Apoc is going to get beat though.

Black bolt z
1: I'm acctually going to call apocalypse for a slight majority
2: Apoc prep vs. reed prep...reed wins.

the ninjak
1. Poccy.

2. Reed.

nicamarvin

the ninjak

nicamarvin
Originally posted by the ninjak
Huh? Yeah XavierNaut using his mind powers, found a way to Depowered the FF..... eek! I could see Poccy doing that too.... cool

and that was on mid fight....

the ninjak
I've never read that issue though the advantage of such an amalgamation would only aid Xavier defence wise.

Telepathically he would own the Fantastic Four just like he did the Vanisher.

Poccy can't do that. His telepathy is Defensive practically only.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by the ninjak
I've never read that issue though the advantage of such an amalgamation would only aid Xavier defence wise.

Telepathically he would own the Fantastic Four just like he did the Vanisher.
He did Use his telepathy to read their minds and thats how he found a way to Depowered them, is there any reazon Poccy cant do that too... confused

Black bolt z
Originally posted by nicamarvin
He did Use his telepathy to read their minds and thats how he found a way to Depowered them, is there any reazon Poccy cant do that too... confused Not strong enough TP.

Omega Vision
He did Use his telepathy to read their minds and thats how he found a way to Depowered them, is there any reazon Poccy cant do that too... confused
Because Apocalypse isn't a telepath.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Because Apocalypse isn't a telepath.

True he just has insane TP resistance. Probably due to his biology. Insanity and Celestial tech.

nicamarvin
Because Apocalypse isn't a telepath. I thought He DID..... laughing

BruceSkywalker
i am not sure if they have fought in the past..

i'd say, Apoc in 1st..

FF in 2nd

ExodusCloak
Apocalypse 10/10 for the first scenario. I can't even fathom how the FF4 even have a shot.

As for the second scenario I'd put money on Reed pulling a deux ex machina out off his ass more times then Apocalypse.

Q99
Poc wins 1, loses 2.

Mshinu
1: Poccy bags `em and gags `em.
2: Reed with the infalliable anti-poccy gun he got in the closet.

Not that it matters but doesn`t Apoc have low level telepathy as well as the ability to resist/deflect? He could read Ozzy well enough.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Mshinu
1: Poccy bags `em and gags `em.
2: Reed with the infalliable anti-poccy gun he got in the closet.

Not that it matters but doesn`t Apoc have low level telepathy as well as the ability to resist/deflect? He could read Ozzy well enough.
He's not listed as a telepath in any of the Marvel Handbooks and there's an interview where a writer straight up states that Marvel never considered telepathy (or tk) as powers belonging to Apocalypse.

Blanket
He's not listed as a telepath in any of the Marvel Handbooks and there's an interview where a writer straight up states that Marvel never considered telepathy (or tk) as powers belonging to Apocalypse. Hasn't he used telepathy?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Blanket
Hasn't he used telepathy?
He has one instance that might be misconstrued as telepathy ('reading' Ozymandias' mind) and even then that would only give him basic tp.

Him needing help to access the Astral Plane is pretty telling.

ExodusCloak
He's not listed as a telepath in any of the Marvel Handbooks and there's an interview where a writer straight up states that Marvel never considered telepathy (or tk) as powers belonging to Apocalypse.

I think he's been cited as a telekinetic, I know he's not a telepath or a good one anyway.

An Editor said he was considered a telepath.

Blanket
He has one instance that might be misconstrued as telepathy ('reading' Ozymandias' mind) and even then that would only give him basic tp.

Him needing help to access the Astral Plane is pretty telling. Basic, so low level telepathy then?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by ExodusCloak

An Editor said he was considered a telepath. do you have a link to this.... confused or you are just.... confused

ExodusCloak
do you have a link to this.... confused or you are just.... confused

Sorry my bad it's late. Said he wasn't considered a telepath.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=451546&pagenumber=7

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Blanket
Basic, so low level telepathy then?
Basic as in "I can hear your thoughts but can't do anything beyond that, I can't even communicate to you mentally".

nicamarvin
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Sorry my bad it's late. Said he wasn't considered a telepath.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=451546&pagenumber=7 so he Cant beat Juggy...... Happy Dance (unless BFR)

galactusischere
Apocalypse stomps
FF win.

TheTyrant
Basic as in "I can hear your thoughts but can't do anything beyond that, I can't even communicate to you mentally".

I already posted a scan of him mindblasting Xavier. Xmarks' rebuttal isn't good enough.

Apocalypse 100/100.
Apocalypse loses.

SuperMan103
the fantastic four shit their pants as apocalypse flew past them without even noticing them. it is safe to assume that he can win scenario one easily.

reed richards can solo the second scenario.

Bentley
Originally posted by SuperMan103
the fantastic four shit their pants as apocalypse flew past them without even noticing them. it is safe to assume that he can win scenario one easily.

reed richards can solo the second scenario.

Are you sure? I was giving it to them thanks to the blue-eyed uncle Ben.

Mshinu
Originally posted by TheTyrant
I already posted a scan of him mindblasting Xavier. Xmarks' rebuttal isn't good enough.

More than likely that was Poccy throwing Chuck`s own mental attack right back at him. Just like he did to Jean Grey in a very weakened state. Also in that instance Apoc stated that telepathy was a great power and he would look into it. Seems to me a century later he has accuired limited mind reading in addition to his formidable defenses.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Mshinu
More than likely that was Poccy throwing Chuck`s own mental attack right back at him. Just like he did to Jean Grey in a very weakened state. Also in that instance Apoc stated that telepathy was a great power and he would look into it. Seems to me a century later he has accuired limited mind reading in addition to his formidable defenses.

Besides Zzrrak is an energy blast.

Plus he the whole Twelve energies thing already happened by then. So doesn't count he was using those energies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.