Invisible woman vs. Super Girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Sue

vs.

Kara.

CIS is off.

JakeTheBank
Supergirl.

rotiart
Iw goes invisible. Kara freeze breathes the whole room to figure out where iw is
Kara pummel the fields faster than iw can respond
as to force bubble in head... Kara has insane durabilty... She would put iw down before that tactic would work

The Dark Cloud
erm

quanchi112
Sue wins.

cdtm
Originally posted by quanchi112
Sue wins.

Sue doesn't get to start the match with her force field up.

Sue has to consciously use her powers, and Supergirl is faster then the speed of Sues ability to form thoughts..

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm
Sue doesn't get to start the match with her force field up.

Sue has to consciously use her powers, and Supergirl is faster then the speed of Sues ability to form thoughts.. I disagree.

cdtm
I disagree.

On what basis?

Sue's reflexes and perception are peak human. At best, meta.. Supergirl is in the Flash speedster class.

quanchi112
On what basis?

Sue's reflexes and perception are peak human. At best, meta.. Supergirl is in the Flash speedster class. Based on which showings?

cdtm
Based on which showings?

She's a Kryptonian?

They vary in upper power levels, but the basic power set is a racial trait.

quanchi112
She's a Kryptonian?

They vary in upper power levels, but the basic power set is a racial trait. Ok, but what has she done to put her near flash level.

Q99
She's not the same level as Flash, but still really really fast and uses her speed pretty often.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Q99
She's not the same level as Flash, but still really really fast and uses her speed pretty often. I still think sue has time top put up the shields and then offensively attack her.

cdtm
Originally posted by Q99
She's not the same level as Flash, but still really really fast and uses her speed pretty often.

By Flash level, I mean "uber speedster level", in the same way you'd use "Herald level".

Basically, I mean near or above Jay Garricks or Jesse Quicks speeds, which is the lower limits of uber speedsters. Anything between half light and light, basically. Daxamites/Kryptonians racially hover around just below light....

cdtm
I still think sue has time top put up the shields and then offensively attack her.

Lets say sue faces a thug with a gun. She only realizes this, after the thug fires.

Now put a nameless Kryptonian/Daxamite in the same situation. Can he/she react to a gun after it's been fired?

Q99
I still think sue has time top put up the shields and then offensively attack her.

No, she's easily "too fast for humans to see or react to" speed, let alone to do two different things.

Sasaraixx
Kara wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.