Darkseid with Infinity Gauntlet vs Thanos with Worgolog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Who wins?

Black bolt z
I'm sorry what is worgologs best feat?Pretty much matters who has the better artifact.

lightyeargee
They are pretty much the same thing. They allow the user absolute mastery over a perspective reality.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by lightyeargee
They are pretty much the same thing. They allow the user absolute mastery over a perspective reality. But IG gives more then reality so if worgolog is just reality I'll give the win to IG.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Black bolt z
But IG gives more then reality so if worgolog is just reality I'll give the win to IG. No, mstery over any reality. as in any universe or what ever. There is nothing the IG can do that the Worlogog cannot.

Black bolt z
No, mstery over any reality. as in any universe or what ever. There is nothing the IG can do that the Worlogog cannot. Can it do anything or just give control over reality?Because if the latter then reality gem and power gem together can match it.

lightyeargee
Can it do anything or just give control over reality?Because if the latter then reality gem and power gem together can match it. The Power gem and Reality Gem cannot change the past. Or the future.

nicamarvin
The Power gem and Reality Gem cannot change the past. Or the future. Why Not.... confused

KuRuPT Thanosi
The Power gem and Reality Gem cannot change the past. Or the future. eek! False. It has and can.

To me the IG seems more powerful.. thus I'll give it to DS... assuming he can use them effectively

galactusischere
Split.

cdtm
No, mstery over any reality. as in any universe or what ever. There is nothing the IG can do that the Worlogog cannot.

In Rock of Ages, the Warlogog was discribed as containing a blueprint of the entire DCU. So, it was limited to the DC reality.

cdtm
Can it do anything or just give control over reality?Because if the latter then reality gem and power gem together can match it.

Extant was using it to remake the entire DCU in his image, as he simultaneously wiped out the old reality. Going by Hourman, it's mainly a time based artifact, but the full thing grants 100% omniscence and omnipotence.

The only reason the JSA won, is because of a combination of Dr. Fates amulet containing a seperate reality to hide in, and Hourman containing a small piece of the Warlogog, granting them temperary immunity to it's powers and omniscience.

cdtm
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=486766&highlight=warlogog

This has basically been done before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.