Thanos,thor,and surfer vs. Orion,BRB,and Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Who wins?

Sceniaro 1:CIS on
Sceniaro 2:CIS off

lightyeargee
DS>>Thanos>>>Surfer=Thor=Orion>BRB

Toss up.

Unless DS just decides to Omega sanction everyone.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Anyone on Team 1 beats anyone on Team 2 in my opinion.

Black bolt z
Sorry don't know how it happened but surfer and BRB were supposed to be swicthed.

r0nm0n88
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Anyone on Team 1 beats anyone on Team 2 in my opinion.

you think thor can beat DS?
lol

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
lol

Yes I do.

Blanket
DS is shit

quanchi112
lol Definitely.

r0nm0n88
im just ganna start or bump a thor vs darkseid thread so i dont derail this one.

Gecko4lif
1: Team 1
2: Team 2

Slaanesh
team 1 for both..

Estacado
Team 1.

r0nm0n88
did you switch the teams up?
i think it would be most fair if you switched brb and surfer. right now team 1 is the clear winner

lightyeargee
i think it would be most fair if you switched brb and surfer. right now team 1 is the clear winner Thanos is the most powerful of team one. DS is the most powerful of team 2. DS beats Thanos. And DS does it faster than Thor or Surfer could beat either of team 2. Orion would Stalemate Thor or Surfer. DS would simply absorb Thanos's Godly Energies into himself empowering himself further. DS can also amp his teamates, via, The Kalibak Psy Omega and Strength Amps. Too many Options that DS has. Barring PIS examples of Superman fights where DS doesn't use any of his powers, and forgetting that DS withstood the combined might of the LOS including a guy who made an entire galaxy's power, and thinking Superman is>>>the LOS(LOL), then one must conclude that DS would simply Overwhelm anyone on team 1. Or he uses the ALE and simply controls all of them. Since the ALE is a part of his powerset. BRB is the weakest link but not so much that Thor or Surfer would just walk over him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by lightyeargee
Thanos is the most powerful of team one. DS is the most powerful of team 2. DS beats Thanos. And DS does it faster than Thor or Surfer could beat either of team 2. Orion would Stalemate Thor or Surfer. DS would simply absorb Thanos's Godly Energies into himself empowering himself further. DS can also amp his teamates, via, The Kalibak Psy Omega and Strength Amps. Too many Options that DS has. Barring PIS examples of Superman fights where DS doesn't use any of his powers, and forgetting that DS withstood the combined might of the LOS including a guy who made an entire galaxy's power, and thinking Superman is>>>the LOS(LOL), then one must conclude that DS would simply Overwhelm anyone on team 1. Or he uses the ALE and simply controls all of them. Since the ALE is a part of his powerset. BRB is the weakest link but not so much that Thor or Surfer would just walk over him. How does Ds beat Thanos?

lightyeargee
Originally posted by quanchi112
How does Ds beat Thanos? He could depower Thanos's Mystical part since DS does that well. And since the totality of Thanos's power isn't mystical, we won't have to say something silly like who has DS depowered on Thanos's level since Not all of Thanos's power is mystical. It would be just enough to lesson Thanos considerably. Or DS uses the Omega Finders. Those can't be blocked and turns Thanos into a kid Eternal. DS could also use the ALE to just will Thanos to surrender. Those work for me.

Blanket
He could depower Thanos's Mystical part since DS does that well. And since the totality of Thanos's power isn't mystical, we won't have to say something silly like who has DS depowered on Thanos's level since Not all of Thanos's power is mystical. It would be just enough to lesson Thanos considerably. Or DS uses the Omega Finders. Those can't be blocked and turns Thanos into a kid Eternal. DS could also use the ALE to just will Thanos to surrender. Those work for me. What

quanchi112
He could depower Thanos's Mystical part since DS does that well. And since the totality of Thanos's power isn't mystical, we won't have to say something silly like who has DS depowered on Thanos's level since Not all of Thanos's power is mystical. It would be just enough to lesson Thanos considerably. Or DS uses the Omega Finders. Those can't be blocked and turns Thanos into a kid Eternal. DS could also use the ALE to just will Thanos to surrender. Those work for me. What mystical part?

The ale doesn't work on those wired differently nor did he use the ale on superman or batman. Laughs. His beams have failed before and will fail again.

Thanos wins based on superior feats, superior durability, and superior power.

Black bolt z
i think it would be most fair if you switched brb and surfer. right now team 1 is the clear winner I wanted to but I couldn't edit.

lightyeargee
What mystical part?

The ale doesn't work on those wired differently nor did he use the ale on superman or batman. Laughs. His beams have failed before and will fail again.

Thanos wins based on superior feats, superior durability, and superior power. Did you say those wired differently. WTF are you kidding? That was the best you could come up with? The reason he didn't use the ale on Superman or Btman is called PIS. You have to have a story. It's the same reason The Runner didn't Kill Thanos immediately PIS. Forum match ups are free from PIS which means you cannot use what DS did not do as an argument.Thanos gets his power from DIVINE,COSMIC,AND TECH ORIGINS. Basically he is part God, Part Cyber, Part Cosmic. DS is very good at absorbing Divine and magical energies. That would be more than enuff to depower Thanos and win.

quanchi112
Did you say those wired differently. WTF are you kidding? That was the best you could come up with? The reason he didn't use the ale on Superman or Btman is called PIS. You have to have a story. It's the same reason The Runner didn't Kill Thanos immediately PIS. Forum match ups are free from PIS which means you cannot use what DS did not do as an argument.Thanos gets his power from DIVINE,COSMIC,AND TECH ORIGINS. Basically he is part God, Part Cyber, Part Cosmic. DS is very good at absorbing Divine and magical energies. That would be more than enuff to depower Thanos and win. The story clearly states the ale doesn't work on those wired differently. Excuses, excuses. Who did ds use the ale on in that story by talking them into something?

When has Ds absorbed someone whose powers he didn't give them. That's like saying Odin depowers Surfer because he depowered Thor. I mean think a little bit, sport.

lightyeargee
The story clearly states the ale doesn't work on those wired differently. Excuses, excuses. Who did ds use the ale on in that story by talking them into something?

When has Ds absorbed someone whose powers he didn't give them. That's like saying Odin depowers Surfer because he depowered Thor. I mean think a little bit, sport. I am not talking about the ALE virus. I'm talking about the commanding ALE. The one Miracle used that DS used to block Miracle's command of him. So yeah. And how do we know Thanos is wired differently LMAO. DS has depowered a galaxy's worth of gods.You the gods who were more powerful than the beings that were going to wipe out the universe with their quantum bomb. He has also depowered secret, firestorm, etc.

quanchi112
I am not talking about the ALE virus. I'm talking about the commanding ALE. The one Miracle used that DS used to block Miracle's command of him. So yeah. And how do we know Thanos is wired differently LMAO. DS has depowered a galaxy's worth of gods.You the gods who were more powerful than the beings that were going to wipe out the universe with their quantum bomb. He has also depowered secret, firestorm, etc. So Seid didn't even use the ale at all despite having knowledge of it? Sorry I can't argue pretcon and on here the ale isn't apart of his powerset.

DD stomped a planet full of new gods without being boomtubed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.