Black Canary, Huntress vs Taskmaster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
ko, kill middle of football field no scream.

Q99
Two on one they should beat him the large majority of the time (8-9/10 ish). Taskmaster's best chance is to try and deal with one separate. Fortunately he doesn't know either of their styles and they're good at working together. BC's good enough to give him a fight on her own, throw in Huntress and he's in trouble.

Wild Shadow
Taskmaster fighting style isnt dependent on knowing his opponents plus he picks up on it as they fight.

he also has various weapons depending which costume he is sporting that would make a difference.

he single handedly has given a team fits and thats with cap in it.

Bentley
Taskmaster beats them worse than White Canary did.

namorsubby
BC Vs. Taskmaster would be a good match to make.

Team FTW

Wild Shadow
taskmaster can arguably solo cap and you think BC alone would be a good match for taskmaster?

namorsubby
yes

Wild Shadow
facepalm2

what the hell happen to the rest of KMC members? i mean seriously why isnt anyone interjecting to some of the stuff that has bn posted recently by certain posters?

marwash22
Taskmaster would destroy them. I'm tempted to call spite.

namorsubby
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
facepalm2

what the hell happen to the rest of KMC members? i mean seriously why isnt anyone interjecting to some of the stuff that has bn posted recently by certain posters? lol "certain posters", you are hilarious. Do me a favor: quit the melodrama, will ya?

BC could slug it out with tasky alone, fact.

BC, a top teir fighter by herself, coupled with another expert martial artist can take one top teir fighter who isn't really creme da la creme in that category anyway.

Wild Shadow
tasmaster has a shield and various weapons.. erm

namorsubby
tasmaster has a shield and various weapons.. erm I was considering it h2h since you nuetered BC by taking away her scream.

but yeah, these two can still take him.

his photographic reflexes and memory first require seeing them in action in their encounter, and being already on a team together, they cooperate well.

Wild Shadow
he isnt Prometheus he isnt handicapped by not knowing his opponent b4 hand

he still possesses various skills from cap, DD, wolverine and so on

godking
Originally posted by namorsubby
lol "certain posters", you are hilarious. Do me a favor: quit the melodrama, will ya?

BC could slug it out with tasky alone, fact.

BC, a top teir fighter by herself, coupled with another expert martial artist can take one top teir fighter who isn't really creme da la creme in that category anyway. A man who has beaten cap in h2h aint creme da la creme ?.

Taskmaster has beaten tougher teams than BC and huntress.

namorsubby
Originally posted by godking
A man who has beaten cap in h2h aint creme da la creme ?.

Taskmaster has beaten tougher teams than BC and huntress.
he got the edge in their ecounter, but he didn't beat him.

best team I seen tasky take on is cap and bucky, but right after that, bucky seems to be able to engage him solo. what's up with that?

Also, Tasky hasn't had the chance to observe and learn from these combatants.

Tasky's not creme da la creme in the top teir category. He has impressive feats, but many characters in the same ranking have far more expansive and impressive resumes. Hell, even the third teir huntress herself has taken out a combatant who got the best of shiva and canary. She's also taken on a team of creeper, dove, plastic man, and several armed soldiers. She's fought Batman, Catman, Cassie, Azrael, Prometheus etc, etc. Basically what I'm trying to say is many characters have great high-end feats that deserve respect, but that doesn't make them the best of the best. The best of the best are so because they maintain the same relative level of impressive feats routinely. Cap, Bats, Shiva, and others in the top teir category would be examples of these.

lightyeargee
TM wins while only barely breaking a sweat.

namorsubby
Black Canary was once mentioned as one of the seven best fighters on DC earth. Oracle actually thinks she could beat Batman.

I've already stated some of Huntress' feats. She's not top teir, but she's fought many elite MA's. Cassie, Batman, Azrael(enhanced), Catman, Prometheus, etc.

Also, they're already on a team and have been for some time. They know how to cooperate to defeat an enemy. Taskmaster wouldn't exactly be the biggest threat they've encounter.For some reason this team is being seriously under-estimated. I know KMC has always been pro-marvel, but seriously, after learning from Shiva, BC could fight Taskmaster alone.

Bouboumaster
Taskmaster pwn them.

They're good, but on the fly, Taskmaster can change style, to mesmerise them.

Also, he have crazy weapons, and guns.

lightyeargee
I don't see BC and Huntress over coming Hawkeye level archer skills, Captain America level shield tosses on top of all those other martial arts abilities TM has.

Prep-Man
Team.

Prep-Man
no scream? Tasky wins.

JakeTheBank
Didn't Taskmaster hold his own against the two Captain Americas at once?

Shit, without the Cry, he beats them soundly.

namorsubby
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t518841.html

*sigh* looks like I have another task ahead of me, after Slade, that is.

edit:

Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Shit, without the Cry, he beats them soundly.

Eeveryone has their high end feats, but right after he engaged those two, didn't buckster give him a fight all alone. Strange, huh?

Huntress Vs. Creeper, Dove, Plastic Man and armed soldiers? Not comparable?

Lord_Talron
ya, tasky gonna teach them a lesson in butt kicking!

namorsubby
Taskmaster hitting Cap with his shield while knocking Bucky's gun out of his hand with his sword, and then getting kneed and floored by Cap while he says "you're not worth my time", then Cap telling bucky to fight him solo, which he does.

This is the Taskmaster showing everyone is raving about? This is the exact defnition of "over-rated"

Q99
Taskmaster fighting style isnt dependent on knowing his opponents plus he picks up on it as they fight.

No, but if he knows his opponent's style he can pick the best one to counter it and becomes more able to predict his opponent's attacks.

Opponents with unknown styles are better than opponents with ones he knows.

godking
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Shit, without the Cry, he beats them soundly. Yep he also held his own against a whole avengers line-up with cap iron hawkeye in it on his first appearance. Shamed Ironman in his mini-series has repeatedly been able to beat/hold his own against every top tier ma he has met.Beating Asgardians during siege .

Wild Shadow
gun wielded by a superb MA'er ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.