Zoom Vs. Jean Grey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
Zolomon Hunter vs Jean Grey as an avatar of the Phoenix.

CIS and PIS are off.

Who wins?

Galan007
I'm sure Zoom could blitz the shit out of her... But I doubt it would cause any lasting harm (being that she's Phoenix, and all.)

KingD19
Zoom isn't faster than the speed of thought. Insta-Mind Rape...and since she's cosmic, he isn't fast enough anyway.

Galan007
Zoom moves ahead of the normal time line. Therefore, he is faster than instant.

KingD19
Originally posted by Galan007
Zoom moves ahead of the normal time line. Therefore, he is faster than instant.

And Phoenix can move through time at will....so she's even faster than that.

Colossus-Big C
zoom is more skilled and has far faster reaction speeds though

KingD19
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
zoom is more skilled and has far faster reaction speeds though

Jean Grey as an avatar of the Phoenix.

CIS and PIS are off.

^ That means his skill and reaction time doesn't matter. He's facing a cosmic entity that can erase him from existence, and about a million other things before he can blink.

Galan007
Originally posted by KingD19
And Phoenix can move through time at will....so she's even faster than that. Reaction speed is what I am talking about. Zoom exists ahead of the normal time line. Jean exists in the normal time line (initially, at least.) Thus Zoom will be able to react faster then Jean.

(Keep in mind I'm not saying he could win or anything.)

KingD19
He'll be able to react faster than Jean definitely, but you've got to realize, this isn't Jean, this is Jean channeling the Phoenix.

lightyeargee
Jean still would get KO'd before she got any shields up. Or did the PF amp her durability to insane levels?

Q99
Zoom isn't faster than the speed of thought. Insta-Mind Rape...and since she's cosmic, he isn't fast enough anyway.

Flash can go faster than thought (Heck, Wonder Woman, Superman, and Martian Manhunter can and they're slower still), and Zoom is faster than them.

KingD19
Originally posted by Q99
Flash can go faster than thought (Heck, Wonder Woman, Superman, and Martian Manhunter can and they're slower still), and Zoom is faster than them.

Phoenix>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Everybody on that list, including Zoom.

It's Phoenix acting through Jean, not Jean by herself.

lightyeargee
Phoenix>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Everybody on that list, including Zoom.

It's Phoenix acting through Jean, not Jean by herself.
Powerwise yes. But when Jean had the pf, what was her reaction times? her durability. You didn't say anything we already didn't know.

Lord Feron
lol Zoom v.s Pheonix... fail thread.

Next up, Zoom V.S. Spectre!

Galan007
He'll be able to react faster than Jean definitely, but you've got to realize, this isn't Jean, this is Jean channeling the Phoenix. I realize that... And it doesn't change anything I said.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Lord Feron
lol Zoom v.s Pheonix... fail thread.

Next up, Zoom V.S. Spectre!
What would be a lulz is Spectre vs. Pheonix.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.