Gladiator vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BattleMage
Gladiator going all out not holding back no issues what so ever. Can he get a majority over the mad titan?

Omega Vision
Not unless PIS is involved.

The Nuul
Thanos shit stomps.

Lord_Talron
glads buys a penis enlarger, ultimate confidence ftw!

Lord Feron
Current thanos has yet to be impresive. Pre-death no herald will be beating Thanos.

quanchi112
Thanos, 10/10.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Not unless PIS is involved. thumb up

axelraptor
spite thread

tkitna
Thanos isnt losing this.

Wild Shadow
no PIS gladiator all out speeds up and steps out of time and beats him senseless

byrdgang21
Thanos wins majority

Nihilist
Glads has no chance

cooliosss
thanos pimp slaps him and there goes all his built up confidence

guy222
poor glads

BattleMage
Originally posted by axelraptor
spite thread It is not a spit thread. I'm just trying to find out gladiators chances against him that's all. Thank you roll eyes (sarcastic)

BattleMage
Thank you all for you positive reply's.

Angel Watching
Glads would hit Thanos more times than he gets hit and still would lose

Bouboumaster
Thanos would steam roll his ass

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Angel Watching
Glads would hit Thanos more times than he gets hit and still would lose How can you hit a guy that flys at faster than Light speeds.... confused

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by nicamarvin
How can you hit a guy that flys at faster than Light speeds.... confused

Thanos seems to be able to deal with that kind of beings.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thanos seems to be able to deal with that kind of beings.

he got speed blitz by the runner..the runner even run circle around him..

psycho gundam
^ check out the fallen one "fight" smile

Slaanesh
Originally posted by psycho gundam
^ check out the fallen one "fight" smile

why??Fallen One never try to speed blitz him..

psycho gundam
http://i48.tinypic.com/2aeqx49.jpg

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Slaanesh
he got speed blitz by the runner..the runner even run circle around him..

Runner had the Space Gem. Runner is aguarbly faster that Flash, with that, it's just plainly ridiculous. Hell, Makkari, Silver Surfer and Flash would also have been speedblitzed.

cdtm
Originally posted by nicamarvin
How can you hit a guy that flys at faster than Light speeds.... confused

He has area attacks too. He can probably transmute him, considering he transmuted a Skrull once, or hit him with a mind attack.

Even in hand to hand, Glads can pound on him all he wants and not defeat him, simply wearing himself out, while all it takes is one or two good hits from Thanos.

Wild Shadow
OP said all out glads which would be tantamount to Zoom and existing outside of time.. what is thanos going to do?

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
OP said all out glads which would be tantamount to Zoom and existing outside of time.. what is thanos going to do?

Punching his face off.
One-shot him with concussive blast.
Transmute his ass.
Rape him mentally with his mighty telepathy.
Chilling behind his shields, and waiting.
BFR him in TAA II.
Bloc-Force him.

Etc, etc. If Thanos can pwn Surfer in three punch, what would Gladiator do?

quanchi112
why??Fallen One never try to speed blitz him.. Did you read the comic?

r0nm0n88
thanos crushes him, similar to what he did to surfer.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by quanchi112
Did you read the comic?

yup..i don't remember any speed blitzing..did u??can u tell me the exact instance where fallen one speed blitz thanos so i can check it out..

Nihilist
yup..i don't remember any speed blitzing..did u??can u tell me the exact instance where fallen one speed blitz thanos so i can check it out..

Thanos stopped the Fallen one from doing any type of blitz by reacting to his initial attack at his travel speed, its not that hard to understand that if Thanos stops the attack at the very start there will be no further blitzing as he would be stopped and put down

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Nihilist
Thanos stopped the Fallen one from doing any type of blitz by reacting to his initial attack at his travel speed, its not that hard to understand that if Thanos stops the attack at the very start there will be no further blitzing as he would be stopped and put down

errrr..i was asking for the blitz instance..u know..where Fallen One actually fight at super speed..like what Glad,Supes and Surfer has done..u are talking about the time Fallen One rush at Thanos head on and Thanos stop him with some kinda shield rite???does that count as a speed blitz??

Warlord
Gladiator combo to KO big grin

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Warlord
Gladiator combo to KO big grin

he will combo..but he won't get to KO stick out tongue

Warlord
He will combo two punches untill Thanos pimpslaps him

Nihilist
errrr..i was asking for the blitz instance..u know..where Fallen One actually fight at super speed..like what Glad,Supes and Surfer has done..u are talking about the time Fallen One rush at Thanos head on and Thanos stop him with some kinda shield rite???does that count as a speed blitz??

So you think Fallen one wouldn't have tried to blitz Thanos, if Thanos hadn't of blocked him traveling at his flight speed because Fallen one wouldn't have tried to gain any advantage by blitzing him and only attacking him once...seriously are you dense.

Slaanesh
So you think Fallen one wouldn't have tried to blitz Thanos, if Thanos hadn't of blocked him traveling at his flight speed because Fallen one wouldn't have tried to gain any advantage by blitzing him and only attacking him once...seriously are you dense.

in a forum fight..he probably would..when he fought Thanos..he never did..u are just assuming he would..Surfer can blitz Thanos but never did..he usually charge head on..in a comic..Fallen One would probably do the same..oh wait..they already fought..and he did do the same..he just charge Thanos head on..

Nihilist
in a forum fight..he probably would..when he fought Thanos..he never did..u are just assuming he would..Surfer can blitz Thanos but never did..he usually charge head on..in a comic..Fallen One would probably do the same..oh wait..they already fought..and he did do the same..he just charge Thanos head on..

Surfer has never charged at Thanos or gotten physical when they have fought, and why don't reel off all the times Surfer has actualy speedblitzed someone to back up yopur statement

Slaanesh
Surfer has never charged at Thanos or gotten physical when they have fought, and why don't reel off all the times Surfer has actualy speedblitzed someone to back up yopur statement

if i remember correctly..in Infinity Saga..after Warlock save Thanos..Surfer immediately charged him and they went physical until Strange teleport in the heroes to stop them..

why are u asking for instance where Surfer speedblitz??u think he can't or something??Fallen One never speedblitz too..what makes u think he can..

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos very very easily

Kid Kurdy
Because there wasn't any speed blitz. Fallen One flew towards Thanos and Thanos blasted him, end of fight. There's not a shred of evidence that Fallen One was flying faster than let's say 50 mph.

But for the Thanos lovers this is an amazing speed feat... confused

lightyeargee
errrr..i was asking for the blitz instance..u know..where Fallen One actually fight at super speed..like what Glad,Supes and Surfer has done..u are talking about the time Fallen One rush at Thanos head on and Thanos stop him with some kinda shield rite???does that count as a speed blitz?? NO that was not a speed blitz. Also as if the Fallen one is any kind of marker of a high end herald who knows how to speed blitz.Lulz at the comparisons.

Nihilist
if i remember correctly..in Infinity Saga..after Warlock save Thanos..Surfer immediately charged him and they went physical until Strange teleport in the heroes to stop them..

why are u asking for instance where Surfer speedblitz??u think he can't or something??Fallen One never speedblitz too..what makes u think he can..

Wrong, they only fired energy blasts at each other that was all.

You tried to use Surfer not blitzing Thanos as a example, like I said why don't you show or tell of all the times Sufer has done speedblitz.

Fallen one only has around 5 appearances, and what do you think Fallen one was gonna dowhen he charged at him at flight speed(which is ftl btw), do you think he wasn't gonna attack him.

You still don't seem to be ablt to grasp that wheather Fallen one was gonna land 1,10 or a 100 punches doesn't matter as Thanos stopped him getting any punches in by reacting in time and stopping him.

If you want to see Thanos stopping someone has has bltzed several people, look at what Thanos did to Ganymede who has blitzed Terrax, Surfer and Tyants robots

Kid Kurdy

You tried to use Surfer not blitzing Thanos as a example, like I said why don't you show or tell of all the times Sufer has done speedblitz.

Fallen one only has around 5 appearances, and what do you think Fallen one was gonna dowhen he charged at him at flight speed(which is ftl btw), do you think he wasn't gonna attack him.

You still don't seem to be ablt to grasp that wheather Fallen one was gonna land 1,10 or a 100 punches doesn't matter as Thanos stopped him getting any punches in by reacting in time and stopping him.

If you want to see Thanos stopping someone has has bltzed several people, look at what Thanos did to Ganymede who has blitzed Terrax, Surfer and Tyants robots
I'm a bit confused. How do you know the speed at which Fallen One was attacking Thanos ?

Fallen One didn't do a thing, he flew towards Thanos and Thanos blasted him. End of fight.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
I'm a bit confused. How do you know the speed at which Fallen One was attacking Thanos ?

Fallen One didn't do a thing, he flew towards Thanos and Thanos blasted him. End of fight.

The art and the fact his flight pattern movent was exactly the same as when he was zipping around space at ftl speeds.

It would help if you had actualy read the fight, Thanos never blasted him, he blocked by creating a energy shield then used some Tk to throw some a load of asteroids at him, in the end he fell into a gas giant and causing it to explode which ko'd the Fallen one and Thanos was fine.

Kid Kurdy
The art and the fact his flight pattern movent was exactly the same as when he was zipping around space at ftl speeds.

Oh there's a secret code the artist uses ? It has something to do with the "flight pattern movement"...

To be honest, I didn't know Fallen One had multiple flight pattern movements. I guess we all learn something new every day.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Nihilist
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Oh there's a secret code the artist uses ? It has something to do with the "flight pattern movement"...

To be honest, I didn't know Fallen One had multiple flight pattern movements. I guess we all learn something new every day. It eas the same artist that drew the Fallen one throught out his apperance in Thanos series, which was wrote by the guy that created Fallen one who said in the official handbook entry and bios that he travels at ftl speeds in space.

I should og know you wouldn't have had anything to come back at me with other than a failed attempt of saving face.

Juk3n
No Herald unaided by an outside amp, can beat Thanos.

carver9
Gladiator might could win this. This is the best BIO I have seen from any character so far, minus Galactus.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/b81fb785101320

Juk3n
lol, tht could be a superman bio, i lol'd. He can't win here, nothing in the BIO suggests he can.

Slaanesh

oh..i just check it..they did only use energy blast..but Surfer still face him head on..

Surfer never blitz..so does Fallen One..so why are u saying Fallen One will when he never did??

of coz he attack Thanos..they were in a fight..i'm saying that he didn't blitz Thanos..he was probably gonna blast or physically engage Thanos like any other herald would do..

i don't know what u are arguing about..i'm just saying Fallen One never blitz Thanos..i'm not saying that he can beat Thanos by blitzing him..and i'm not saying Thanos can't handle a blitz..i don't even know if Thanos can handle a blitz or not..

KuRuPT Thanosi
he did blitz thanos... why are you so dense... THAT IS HIS MOVE... he just destroyed Thanos's ship by bullrushing it at great speeds... the did the same to a planet early... by going really fast and blasting right through it. He's said to travel around at FTL speeds. That is his move and he tried it on Thanos and get stopped dead in his tracks.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
he did blitz thanos... why are you so dense... THAT IS HIS MOVE... he just destroyed Thanos's ship by bullrushing it at great speeds... the did the same to a planet early... by going really fast and blasting right through it. He's said to travel around at FTL speeds. That is his move and he tried it on Thanos and get stopped dead in his tracks.

u are the one who dense..i already ask..is bullrush count as a blitz..if it is..than i accept that Fallen One did try to blitz Thanos..if it's not..then Fallen One never blitz Thanos..

for me..blitz is where he fought at superspeed..like what Flash, Supes or Glad has done..

KuRuPT Thanosi

Slaanesh

Lord Feron
Originally posted by carver9
Gladiator might could win this. This is the best BIO I have seen from any character so far, minus Galactus.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/b81fb785101320

Wow I always thought Gladiator just flew, didn't know he could manipulate anti-gravitrons to mess around with Gravity. Hmmm.... I wonder why no one ever had glads display that power in a more imaginative way other than just "flying".

The Nuul
Originally posted by Juk3n
No Herald unaided by an outside amp, can beat Thanos.

The Nuul
LOL at using bios over on panel feats.

Stoic
Thanos wins.

the ninjak
Thanos for sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.