Invisible Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord_Talron
Invisible Woman with all of Flash's powers.

who high herald and below can beat her?

CIS, CIP off

lightyeargee
Martian Manhunter, Superman, Thor, Silver Surfer, a Hal Jordan.

JakeTheBank
Doom.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by lightyeargee
Martian Manhunter, Superman, Thor, Silver Surfer, a Hal Jordan. What the f**k?

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
What the f**k? I dont' see how invisibility is going to bother any of the guys I suggest would win. Hell MM can turn invisible and is a telepath and Phase. Sue would be fast sure, but MM could just mind zap her. Surfer could blow the planet up as could Superman and Thor or any GL.

Lord_Talron
Martian Manhunter, Superman, Thor, Silver Surfer, a Hal Jordan. right, mm can beat an invisible woman with ALL of flashes powers. i dont think any of these guys besides ss even stand a chance...

Lord_Talron
I dont' see how invisibility is going to bother any of the guys I suggest would win. Hell MM can turn invisible and is a telepath and Phase. Sue would be fast sure, but MM could just mind zap her. Surfer could blow the planet up as could Superman and Thor or any GL. sue can do wayyyyyyyyyy more besides turn invisible. and she has ALL of flash's powers. try again

axelraptor
SS

Black bolt z
Supes.He can keep up with he and is mch stronger then her.

Konton
Zatanna, Loki, other magical characters.

Colossus-Big C
superman is no where near as fast as flash

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
superman is no where near as fast as flash Not with speedforce.But without it yes he is.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Not with speedforce.But without it yes he is. if flash can speed steal, sue can speedsteal. if flash can IMP sue can IMP. she has ALL of his powers in addition to ALL of her own

Slaanesh
the only herald that have a chance is Surfer..

AsbestosFlaygon
Silver Surfer is the only one I can think of

r0nm0n88
silver surfer might win, but i feel as MM would have a shot to. goes intangible then mind rapes. could work. other than these two no one comes to mind

galactusischere
Morg, Genis-Vell, Silver Surfer, Batman, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.