Eternity vs. Void

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Who has greater control of reality?Fight!

JakeTheBank
lol...

marvelmadness13
Really...?

guy222
Eternity

quanchi112
Originally posted by marvelmadness13
Really...? Butthurt says it all.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
Butthurt says it all. Answer the question.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Answer the question. This is a bait thread because you're upset. I get it we all do.

Black bolt z
This is a bait thread because you're upset. I get it we all do. Originally posted by Black bolt z
Answer the question.

quanchi112
I don't give baiters what they want.

Black bolt z
I don't give baiters what they want. Originally posted by Black bolt z
Answer the question.

quanchi112
Nah.

Black bolt z
Nah. Originally posted by Black bolt z
Answer the question.

Colossus-Big C
LOL

Colossus-Big C
Who has greater control of reality?Fight! eternity IS reality
nuff said

quanchi112
Quit making bait threads just because you hate the Void.

Black bolt z
Quit making bait threads just because you hate the Void. Answer the question.You think void can warp non reality so why can't he warp reality?

quanchi112
Answer the question.You think void can warp non reality so why can't he warp reality? This boils down to who has greater control of reality.

Black bolt z
This boils down to who has greater control of reality. and your answer....

quanchi112
and your answer.... I already told you I won't answer a bait thread.

Black bolt z
I already told you I won't answer a bait thread. Originally posted by Black bolt z
Answer the question.

quanchi112
Nope.

Black bolt z
Nope. Yes.

quanchi112
I already did.

Black bolt z
I already did. No you didn't.

JakeTheBank
Void isn't even close to being an abstract. He's trans-tier at absolute best. I wouldn't give him the win over a legitimate skyfather, much less Eternity.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Void isn't even close to being an abstract. He's trans-tier at absolute best. I wouldn't give him the win over a legitimate skyfather, much less Eternity. Quan thinks otherwise.According to him void>MM and MM is above eternity.Or at least galactus level.

quanchi112
No you didn't. I said whoever has greater control of reality. I think it's obvious but you not knowing means you don't read enough comics.Originally posted by Black bolt z
Quan thinks otherwise.According to him void>MM and MM is above eternity.Or at least galactus level. When did I say MM is above Eternity?

Black bolt z
I said whoever has greater control of reality. I think it's obvious but you not knowing means you don't read enough comics. When did I say MM is above Eternity? You didn't say it but MM at his best is at least galactus/eternity level.

quanchi112
You didn't say it but MM at his best is at least galactus/eternity level. So you criticize me for claiming something you yourself claim. That's one of the funniest things I have ever seen

Black bolt z
So you criticize me for claiming something you yourself claim. That's one of the funniest things I have ever seen I never criticized you for saying hat.I criticized you for saying the void>MM.

tkitna
You didn't say it but MM at his best is at least galactus/eternity level.

MM at his best is above even that, but the MM that Sentry/Void beat wasnt at his best.

I'm a Sentry fanboy and even I admit this is a bait thread.

quanchi112
I never criticized you for saying hat.I criticized you for saying the void>MM. So because Void beat him on panel I can't say Void is greater than MM. This is more of the same bias from you.

Black bolt z
So because Void beat him on panel I can't say Void is greater than MM. This is more of the same bias from you. And that is absolutely voids highest showing and MM's lowest.So no void<<<<<<<MM.

Same old bias from you.You say that void beat MM on panel so you can say Void>MM.Odin beat thanos on panel and thanos admitted he lost so accept it.

quanchi112
And that is absolutely voids highest showing and MM's lowest.So no void<<<<<<<MM.

Same old bias from you.You say that void beat MM on panel so you can say Void>MM.Odin beat thanos on panel and thanos admitted he lost so accept it. What I argue is backed on panel but you keep saying the comics don't count kind of defense.

Black bolt z
What I argue is backed on panel but you keep saying the comics don't count kind of defense. Never said comcis don't count.Don't even know where you get that asinine idea.I said thats voids hgihest showing and MM's lowest showing.

quanchi112
Never said comcis don't count.Don't even know where you get that asinine idea.I said thats voids hgihest showing and MM's lowest showing. You just said that showing doesn't count now it does? Make up your mind.

Black bolt z
You just said that showing doesn't count now it does? Make up your mind. What is wrong with you?Quote me where I said it didn't count.Quote me.

quanchi112
What is wrong with you?Quote me where I said it didn't count.Quote me. You said voi dbeating Mm doesn't count.

Black bolt z
You said voi dbeating Mm doesn't count. Quote me where I said that.I said its voids hgihest showing and MM's lowest showing.And yet you still use it as evidence that void>MM.

quanchi112
Quote me where I said that.I said its voids hgihest showing and MM's lowest showing.And yet you still use it as evidence that void>MM. Yes, because it's an on panel comparison when a writer showed how they match up against one another.

guy222
behave friends

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
behave friends I always am, buddy.

Black bolt z
Yes, because it's an on panel comparison when a writer showed how they match up against one another. And it was MM's lowest and voids highest.So it's not really that good of evidence.When someones high is the same thing as someone elses lowest showing its not good evidence.

galactusischere
Why would you make this thread? Eternity stomps.

quanchi112
And it was MM's lowest and voids highest.So it's not really that good of evidence.When someones high is the same thing as someone elses lowest showing its not good evidence. It's how they matched up you can't use abc logic to determine how they match up if a writer has shown us this matchup itself.

Black bolt z
What exactly is ABC logic?I thought it was something then PR told me differently and now i'm confused.

quanchi112
What exactly is ABC logic?I thought it was something then PR told me differently and now i'm confused. Saying superman beat darkseid therefore he can beat the surfer.

Black bolt z
Saying superman beat darkseid therefore he can beat the surfer. Well supes beating darkseid is PIS as darkseid can auto-hit/auto kill and has easily killed new gods.supes the the exception not the rule.

But when did I use ABC?

quanchi112
Well supes beating darkseid is PIS as darkseid can auto-hit/auto kill and has easily killed new gods.supes the the exception not the rule.

But when did I use ABC? Using MM's higher feats when we have MM and Sentry fighting it out themselves.

Darkseid can't auto hit/kill anyone nor did he to DD either nor WW.

Black bolt z
Using MM's higher feats when we have MM and Sentry fighting it out themselves.

Darkseid can't auto hit/kill anyone nor did he to DD either nor WW. OE can erase the target from ever existing.I think thats an auto kill.

But when you use MM's lowest feat and voids hgihest feat in the same thread that says it takes that kind of leveling for void to take on MM.

quanchi112
OE can erase the target from ever existing.I think thats an auto kill.

But when you use MM's lowest feat and voids hgihest feat in the same thread that says it takes that kind of leveling for void to take on MM. It failed against DD and has never done so to Superman. In theory it's more uber than it actually is.

It doesn't matter that's the only showing we can go on for these two so we can't use other showings to deny how it ended up unless someone tripped or something stupid happened.

jalek moye
MM not operating at his absolute highest doesn't really take away from the feat. He wasn't at his highest but he also wasn't so low that he could be beaten by anyway.

dmills
LOL at this shyte! This thread is comedy gold!

TheTyrant
Originally posted by galactusischere
Why would you make this thread? Eternity stomps.

lightyeargee
It failed against DD and has never done so to Superman. In theory it's more uber than it actually is.

It doesn't matter that's the only showing we can go on for these two so we can't use other showings to deny how it ended up unless someone tripped or something stupid happened. Never used his erasing power on DD. and WW's shields are like Juggy's. Skyfather level. Not exactly a good way to demean the OE. You would think she blocked his Oe's with a paper plate the way you try to demean him.

Omega Vision
I really can't see the purpose for all these tangential arguments when its clear that Void has no business even challenging Eternity.

bbrem123
its funny how people place void at a curtain powerlevel when they really dont have any clue to how strong he really is....nobody know

Mshinu
Bah, for all we know Void could be an abstract but who cares.. he is basically a joke by the writers on our expense.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Mshinu
Bah, for all we know Void could be an abstract but who cares.. he is basically a joke by the writers on our expense. Yeah I bet Bendis is registered here and is laughing tears because of us.

Nihilist
Black Bolt is such a sad troll laughing out loud

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Nihilist
Black Bolt is such a sad troll laughing out loud Nah he is just a Kid, I have told him, stop fighting Quan, Quan its like the Imposible Man, just ignore him and you Win..... stick out tongue

quanchi112
Originally posted by lightyeargee
Never used his erasing power on DD. and WW's shields are like Juggy's. Skyfather level. Not exactly a good way to demean the OE. You would think she blocked his Oe's with a paper plate the way you try to demean him. Then what did he use on him his self esteem boosting beams? They failed plain and simple and the writer agrees Darkseid can't beat DD straight up without prep or strategy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.