Lord Mar-Vell vs. Lord Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
Lord Mar-Vell the Undying

vs.

Lord Marvel, Keeper of the Rock of Eternity

I'm aware feats of his are still flooding in from Thanos Imperative, so feel free to add them as the story continues.

Fight takes place in neutral realm.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Lord Mar-Vell the Undying

vs.

Lord Marvel, Keeper of the Rock of Eternity

I'm aware feats of his are still flooding in from Thanos Imperative, so feel free to add them as the story continues.

Fight takes place in neutral realm.
What has Lord Marvell done?

JakeTheBank
He casually owned the Magus.

nicamarvin
He casually owned the Magus. was he even the Magus.. confused He called him Adam

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by nicamarvin
was he even the Magus.. confused He called him Adam

Adam Magus?

nicamarvin
Adam Magus? Adam Warlock, Magus its the Evil side of him, I doubt he kneels to anybody... wink

Bouboumaster
Lord Mar-Vell is a bad ass

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Lord Mar-Vell is a bad ass

thumb up

I normally don't delve into much cosmic stuff, but this arc is pretty kick ass.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Adam Warlock, Magus its the Evil side of him, I doubt he kneels to anybody... wink

He was still portrayed as a powerful being. And Mar-Vell treated him like a noob lackey.

nicamarvin
And Mar-Vell treated him like a noob lackey. noob lackey and Magus just dont mix buddy.... erm

vansonbee
With lack of feats, other than killing off Magus (could this new version be compared to Infinity arc version roll eyes (sarcastic) ).

Auto win for Lord Mar-Vell rolling on floor laughing

guy222
Mar-Vell should've more feats soon

Slaanesh
Mar-Vell kill Magus who is way more powerful than fake Quasar who is just as powerful as real Quasar..that means he is really powerful..Marvel got own by Black Adam..Mar-Vell should win..

Warlord
we need more feets but yeah Mar Vell looks cool

the ninjak
Cthuhlu Mar-vell FTW!

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Mar-Vell kill Magus who is way more powerful than fake Quasar who is just as powerful as real Quasar..that means he is really powerful..Marvel got own by Black Adam..Mar-Vell should win..

There was context to that ownage, btw.

Slaanesh
There was context to that ownage, btw.

which ownage??Mar-Vell owning Adam or Black Adam owning Marvel??and what is the context??

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Slaanesh
which ownage??Mar-Vell owning Adam or Black Adam owning Marvel??and what is the context??

Black Adam owning Marvel.

He used the power of a stone prophecized to crush the gods, the same stone that killed Shazam, iirc when it fell on him. He also had Isis with him.

Slaanesh
Black Adam owning Marvel.

He used the power of a stone prophecized to crush the gods, the same stone that killed Shazam, iirc when it fell on him. He also had Isis with him.

i didn't know he had a power up..i don't see him holding any stone..but Isis did have an artifact..it's call Scarab if i'm not mistaken..she use it to steal the power of Shazam..Isis doesn't even involve in the fight..she only join in after Adam pin down Marvel..

JakeTheBank
bump

Cogito
I'm sure my opinion here, and most everyone else's, is predictable.

zopzop
Lord Mar-vell ftw.

tross
What has Lord Marvel done ?

JakeTheBank
Essentially, he was hailed as being the new Wizard/Keeper of the Rock of Eternity, stating he was "everything that Shazam was, but also everything Captain Marvel was." He kept his physical attributes and gained the ability to cast spells, teleport from the RoE to anywhere on Earth, etc. Lord Marvel's problem was that he was mostly implied and inferred power; technically he should have been around Shazam's level, but his lack of experience would make him less effective.

Bare minimum, he should be Trans level, though, as he's still at least as strong, fast, durable, etc. as he was when he was Captain Marvel. He was also "defeated" by Black Adam in the RoE thanks to Isis and some mitigating circumstances.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.