k'dash vs kyo kusanagi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crimson_2010
i just wanna know who would win between "the clone" and the original.

lordxalba
Originally posted by crimson_2010
i just wanna know who would win between "the clone" and the original.

You want to know.K WINS

Darkstorm Zero
Doubtful.... Kyo has more feats and better feats more frequently.

Plus, SNK has been riding Kyo for ages, they wont let him lose.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Plus, SNK has been riding Kyo for ages, they wont let him lose.

You can say that SH!T a million times again my friend.

As much as I would be routing for K', UNFORTUNATLEY Kusanagi wins it.

lordxalba
Originally posted by P-Geyser
You can say that SH!T a million times again my friend.

As much as I would be routing for K', UNFORTUNATLEY Kusanagi wins it.

Kyo will win,really funny,K wins.IF YOU THINK KYO WINS EXPLAIN HOW HE WINS.

Darkstorm Zero
Why don't YOU try explaining how K' wins it first? since your the only one who seems to think so.

lordxalba
Why don't YOU try explaining how K' wins it first? since your the only one who seems to think so.

K is so powerful than kyo .

Darkstorm Zero
O....Kay....

First, make some sense please... you mean "K' is more powerful than Kyo" Right?

Secondly, no. Kyo's feats far surpass any of K's demonstrated capabilities by a few margins, and quite a few of them before K' was even created.

Kyo has the training, experience and power edge over K'. The only advantage K' has is speed, which is only marginally so. Kyo's fighting style was more geared towards raw power and technique rather than pure speed.

lordxalba
O....Kay....

First, make some sense please... you mean "K' is more powerful than Kyo" Right?

Secondly, no. Kyo's feats far surpass any of K's demonstrated capabilities by a few margins, and quite a few of them before K' was even created.

Kyo has the training, experience and power edge over K'. The only advantage K' has is speed, which is only marginally so. Kyo's fighting style was more geared towards raw power and technique rather than pure speed.

Should I laugh,http://snk.wikia.com/wiki/K%27 Both have kusanagi flames,no use of using flames because K can control kyo's flames and kyo can also.First remember that.Now Kyo has nothing left.K has his power full shades which will stop kyo for a while and k has speed and K can make explosions out of Kyo.Crimson star road.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by lordxalba
Should I laugh,http://snk.wikia.com/wiki/K%27 Both have kusanagi flames,no use of using flames because K can control kyo's flames and kyo can also.First remember that.Now Kyo has nothing left.K has his power full shades which will stop kyo for a while and k has speed and K can make explosions out of Kyo.Crimson star road.

Ok, Lets break this down then.

#1: Prove K' can control Kyo's flames, and vice versa. Since these are ki generated flames made by the wielder, and neither of the combatants have ever actually posessed a "reflector" type move, there is no way either of them can redirect or command the flames of the other.

#2: Kyo has nothing else? What, all those moves that don't use flames are now filler? have I missed something? I call bullshit on that, as Shingo has proven, the flames don't nessisarily mean that the fighting style itself is useless.

#3: Shades.... How very.... Foolish of you to bring that up as an actual argument. Dude, don't even waste my time.

#4: Kyo makes explosions too, from a distance and in close. Hell, Mu Shiki would demolish an onrushing K', as would Orochinagi. And those are old moves.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Kyo wins. He has more feats than K' just like DSZ said. And, don't forget that K' needs to restraint his kusanagi flame with his red gloves, which means that Kyo has more power flame-wise since Kyo doesn't need to restraint his kusanagi flames with a special glove.

crimson_2010
Didn't K' win the kof 2001? That's mean he somehow defeated the Japan team, include Kyo. And i see a winquote from Igniz where he says clones are superior to kyo.
Don't know if kyo is really stronger than k', but their strenght must be close...

Kirikaze Fuuma
Didn't K' win the kof 2001? That's mean he somehow defeated the Japan team, include Kyo. And i see a winquote from Igniz where he says clones are superior to kyo.
Don't know if kyo is really stronger than k', but their strenght must be close...

Yup, IMO they are pretty equal. But team-wise, K' has a ninja who used a poison and a bulletproof cyborg (and Whip too) in his team, while Kyo has a judo champion, a gay looking fighter who used electricity and a weakling in his team. No wonder Kyo can't win KOF 2001.

lordxalba
If I say K can control anytype of fire.

lordxalba
K can go through anyones body which will stop them.Kyo will never be able to catch k .And K's shades can cut through anything.

lordxalba
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
Yup, IMO they are pretty equal. But team-wise, K' has a ninja who used a poison and a bulletproof cyborg (and Whip too) in his team, while Kyo has a judo champion, a gay looking fighter who used electricity and a weakling in his team. No wonder Kyo can't win KOF 2001.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2qB_vAW_QY&feature=related
Watch the full video and learn how K defeated the BOSSES

I-Drop

Kyo has the training, experience and power edge over K'. The only advantage K' has is speed, which is only marginally so. Kyo's fighting style was more geared towards raw power and technique rather than pure speed. Ditto

crimson_2010
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma

hey Benimaru is very strong ( he's Kyo's rival after all), besides he won the KOF XI alongside with Duo Lon and Elisabeth. About Shingo, he survived against Riot of blood Iori, he got alot of stamina.

compare K' NEOMAX to Kyo NEOMAX, they seems pretty much close powerwise imo

whats up!
kusanaki

Kirikaze Fuuma

hey Benimaru is very strong ( he's Kyo's rival after all), besides he won the KOF XI alongside with Duo Lon and Elisabeth. About Shingo, he survived against Riot of blood Iori, he got alot of stamina. compare K' NEOMAX to Kyo NEOMAX, they seems pretty much close powerwise imo

Oh, you already watched those vids? Yeah, their neomax are badass. wink

AsbestosFlaygon
They're almost equal.

But if a match between the two ever occurs, SNK won't let Kyo lose.
The first protagonist will always win against the second protagonist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.