Regigigas vs the LoKverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MooCowofJustice
To see if two particular members can admit anything from this verse loses. And since I know some will contest the validity of the Pokedex, I declare his entries canon in this thread. I will begin with the story.

Arceus has begun to observe the LoK verse out of sheer curiosity, and he does not like what he sees. He fills himself with JUSTICE! and decides to send his most physically powerful servant, Regigigas, to destroy its inhabitants. Before he does so, he grants his servant a few buffs.

Regigigas now has no Slow Start ability, instead, he now has two others. The first is Mold Breaker which bypasses abilities that hinder attacks so that Regigigas can strike the Elder God. His second is Anticipation, which grants Regigigas knowledge of any potentially dangerous moves possessed by the opponent such as Soul Stealing or TK. He has full access to his entire movepool. He has also been granted access to the move Surf.

Regigigas will make two attempts. The first is with only the above abilities.

The second is with a third ability, Huge Power, which will double his strength. I was going to give him Klutz, but that would be spite against Kain.

Regigigas has to fight every creature in LoK one on one in both rounds. Can he win?

Burning thought
Bait, I have admitted many times that entities from this verse lose, just not your beloved games it seems, hence your antagonistic and sore behaviour.

But anyway, onto this thread what can this thing do? I know Arceus apprently made the universe or at least the pokemon who made it, he was the beginning. What about Regigigas? whats he done of note?

NemeBro
He can pull entire continents, so he is physically stronger than anything in LoK. Other than that I do not know.

He should logically have all the feats of the other Regi-Pokemanz too I guess.

Burning thought
By "pull continenents" what do you mean? you mean he pushed the tectonic plates of a continent? or detached them somehow?

If his feats are of strength then hes one of those things that will have be combated through sorcery. As large as the EG is, not sure if it could ever lift the continent it resides under. Assuming EG is only continent sized and not planet sized ofc....

NemeBro
Originally posted by Burning thought
By "pull continenents" what do you mean? you mean he pushed the tectonic plates of a continent? or detached them somehow?

If his feats are of strength then hes one of those things that will have be combated through sorcery. As large as the EG is, not sure if it could ever lift the continent it resides under. Assuming EG is only continent sized and not planet sized ofc.... He pulled them on a rope or chain... Yeah, Pokemon is pretty stupid sometimes.

MooCowofJustice
He towed continents using ropes. Other than that he has a lot of elemental abilities with moves like Fire Punch and Ice Punch. Some of his moves are things you'd expect from someone with that level of strength, like Earthquake and Superpower.

He also has stuff like Hidden Power which basically does whatever it's written to do, which so far has ranged from an attack to a healing move. And Confuse Ray which he used to basically mind control other Pokemon. Double Team to make a number of duplicates of itself. He also has an energy sapping move called Drain Punch.

Meh, take a look.

http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/regigigas/moves

Phanteros
Originally posted by NemeBro
He pulled them on a rope or chain... Yeah, Pokemon is pretty stupid sometimes. LOL, sometimes. Reg takes this by pulling EG out of his hole.

Burning thought
Are those his canon moves or just those he can learn in the games? (I assume youve allowed him to have them anyway).

Hows he protecting his soul and blood? or his mind from mental manipulation? also, how would he combat the circle of nine and their dome of reality warping?

Originally posted by Phanteros
LOL, sometimes. Reg takes this by pulling EG out of his hole.

That would be stupid, pulling the EG from the continent would only allow it to consume him amongst its tentacles, if its got no durability feats then its getting crushed under a barrage of multiplying regenerating apendages.

NemeBro
It's supposed to be harder than diamond or some stupid crap.

CosmicComet
Pulling a continent is a durability feat.

Massive understatement of course.

MooCowofJustice
If it's just a dome of reality warping, I'd imagine you have to go inside it to get warped. Probably just smashes things from the outside.

Burning thought
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Pulling a continent is a durability feat.

Massive understatement of course.

No its not, if hes got the strength to pull the continent then its like the world strongest man being able to pull a truck. He still could not survive that truck running over him. I am cynical on how strong this thing actually is, this whole "pulling continent on a rope" sounds peculier and I would like to see it.

Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
If it's just a dome of reality warping, I'd imagine you have to go inside it to get warped. Probably just smashes things from the outside.

Its an ever expanding dome that gets bigger as time passes. Its going to have to deal with it eventually and it likely cant. Not without attemping to get to the mages within the dome. How is it protecting its soul, hows it surviving time powers?

MooCowofJustice
I don't know that time matters outside of a BFR. Regigigas is likely immortal, it's been sleeping for I forget how long.

I don't know that it has blood either. The reason it has green feet is because it slept for long enough to let Moss grow on it.

Soul doesn't matter since the SR has to break the skin for that. I also gave it Anticipation for that.

As for the dome, can it be destroyed?

CosmicComet
No its not, if hes got the strength to pull the continent then its like the world strongest man being able to pull a truck. He still could not survive that truck running over him. I am cynical on how strong this thing actually is, this whole "pulling continent on a rope" sounds peculier and I would like to see it.

No.

That would also be a durability feat for the strongman as well. His bones have been strengthened to the point that he can resist such forces being imposed on him with relative ease. Albeit that's a feat that is very much in the realm of human capability anyway. Every strength feat requires the necessary durability needed to pull them off.

Who said anything about him surviving a blow from the truck itself?

Pulling a continent though, wow. There's nothing the relatively meek (as far as power output goes) Lok verse can do to match the stresses associated with something like that.

Using a rope, as we think of the word, would be ludicrous of course and then you could disregard the feat as hogwash altogether. Although I'm sure there's some mysticism involved with said rope.

MooCowofJustice
I declared his few Pokedex entries canon anyway. Because if I hadn't BT would argue just that for the entirety of this thread.

CosmicComet
Let's say the rope is magic then.

Sin_Volvagia
No.

That would also be a durability feat for the strongman as well. His bones have been strengthened to the point that he can resist such forces being imposed on him with relative ease. Albeit that's a feat that is very much in the realm of human capability anyway. Every strength feat requires the necessary durability needed to pull them off.

Pulling a continent though, wow. There's nothing the relatively meek (as far as power output goes) Lok verse can do to match the stresses associated with something like that.

Using a rope, as we think of the word, would be ludicrous of course and then you could disregard the feat as hogwash altogether. Although I'm sure there's some mysticism involved with said rope.

With your flawed logic I'm bulletproof since I can easily hold a bullet.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
With your flawed logic I'm bulletproof since I can easily hold a bullet.

I have a recommendation, don't be a retard.

Burning thought
I don't know that time matters outside of a BFR. Regigigas is likely immortal, it's been sleeping for I forget how long.

I don't know that it has blood either. The reason it has green feet is because it slept for long enough to let Moss grow on it.

Soul doesn't matter since the SR has to break the skin for that. I also gave it Anticipation for that.

As for the dome, can it be destroyed?

It just means that it would be unable to do anything to stop some mages from expanding the reality dome over it and transforming/destroying it.

Youve not given a lot of info on it tbh, can you get some more? does it have blood, does it need to breathe, things like that...

No it doesnt, and your talking as if the Soul reaver is the only soul devouring thing in the LoKverse, both Kain and Mortanius have spirit rip which is simply a spell that goes straight at the soul without requiring any contact. Also what is anticipation? you used gameplay mechanics?

no, its ethereal. Kain walked through it, its not physical.

No.

Sin has a point, your whole argument is based on adding the weight of whatever your pulling to your durability. In some cases this is true when moving a weight but not in pulling it...

Thats another point, assuming this rope is not just a toonforce gag for lulz then thats a lot of force thats not on the pokemon because the strain is going through a rope as well....

NemeBro
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
With your flawed logic I'm bulletproof since I can easily hold a bullet. Actually, scientifically what he is saying is very much true.

Your body would have to be durable to pull the continent, that would require an extraordinarily strong physiology.

Although in fiction that very much does not hold much weight, such matters are not really acknowledged by fiction writers.

CosmicComet
Sin has no point whatsoever, being that I already said that a strongman wouldn't be immune to being hit by a car that he could pull, all his cute quip showed us was that the moron has reading comprehension failures.

To perform any strength feat, as a prerequisite your bones, muscles skin tissues, etc whatever, have to be able to withstand at least the force necessary to output the strength feat.

Animals for example bite with a certain force but their skulls are made to withstand more force than they can output. This is just a basic biomechanical safety issue.

NemeBro
And does not necessarily hold true in fiction.

Burning thought
Can anyone show Regigigas do these feats? I want to see the rope hes using, how he does it etc. It could just be a non physical feat of fictional lulz (my guess) based on his method.

Heythere,Honey
The Pokedex just says he pulls them. With ropes that aren't described. no expression

Burning thought
So we dont see it happen? hmm....this is highly suspect.

Ok, strength and durability aside. I have no evidence to suggest he can protect himself from blood, mind or spiritual powers. And considering this a 1 vs 1, not sure he can truly defeat the EG either, he may beat it in strength and he may survive its own strength through durability but its mass, power of regeneration and multiplying would allow it to grow to large for him to fight and eventually, he will be destroyed.

Mortanius, Kain, Raziel all have soul powers, Nuprupter, Kain and Marcus all have mental powers. I may have left some out because a lot of LoK characters have some soul powers, and others have mental powers like how Hylden lord possessed Janos through dimensions. It could also be possible for him to be BFRed and frozen in time, considering Moocow has not allowed more than 1 to fight Regigigas at a time then the reality warping dome may be impossible as it took 3 of the circle to form it.

NemeBro
The Regis are all made of rock or metal.

They have no blood.

Just putting that forward.

Burning thought
Yes, looking at the bulbapedia that much is clear. It also only weighs about 400 kilograms and is only a few meters tall. I thought it was much much bigger than that....

I propose Kain, Raziel, EG and most vampires just play a huge game of catch with him....or just hold him down. Submission counts as defeat imo..

NemeBro
Yes, looking at the bulbapedia that much is clear. It also only weighs about 400 kilograms and is only a few meters tall. I thought it was much much bigger than that....

I propose Kain, Raziel, EG and most vampires just play a huge game of catch with him....or just hold him down. Submission counts as defeat imo.. With his strength he can push one of his arms at Kain and send him flying hundreds of meters away.

Don't be stupid.

Demonic Phoenix
So we dont see it happen? hmm....this is highly suspect.

Ok, strength and durability aside. I have no evidence to suggest he can protect himself from blood, mind or spiritual powers. And considering this a 1 vs 1, not sure he can truly defeat the EG either, he may beat it in strength and he may survive its own strength through durability but its mass, power of regeneration and multiplying would allow it to grow to large for him to fight and eventually, he will be destroyed.

Regardless, Moo has made it canon for this thread, so there's no point arguing about the feat.
That strength alone would knock Kain and Raziel down in a single shot, if not kill them instantly.

Burning thought
Originally posted by NemeBro
With his strength he can push one of his arms at Kain and send him flying hundreds of meters away.

Don't be stupid.

No because I cant see him hitting mist, but Kain could do the same to him....using teleport Kain plays catch with him..with himself....

Also moo has made it canon, ok...but....not every continent is as large as anoher. We dont know what continent he moved do we?

ScreamPaste
It could be the smallest and nothing in LoK would be able to damage him or survive his attacks. erm

If he hauled Australia, e could still rip the EG out of his hole and beat it to a bloody smear.

Also, if Kain tries to mist twice he's eating a thunder punch.

NemeBro
He could have moved Austraila and that would make him thousands of times stronger than Kain.

Also, mist can be influenced by physical forces, the air pressure from him waving his arms would disperse Kain.

Burning thought
Hes not beating anything, he would ony attempt to grab the EG only to get smothered by tentacles that be tossing him all over the place in a hilarious game of tentacle catch. Any hopes to damage would be dashed as the EG regens/multiplies its tentacles. EG tosses its tiny body into the air...over and over agan etc

Also who says it was an earth continent as we know them now? apprently its thousands of years old.

ScreamPaste
The pokemon games happen to take place in Japan, Lt Surge is called "The lightning American", one of the pokedex entries mentions indian elephants, ect.

So, yeah, is Earth. no expression

Also haermm It takes a LOT more than thousands of years to significantly change the face of the planet.

Regigigas would tear the EG apart.

Burning thought
But not necesserily as we know it...like I said.

Nah....Regigigas is too light and small, its not going to do anything but be thrown either by Kain, Raziel, TK, EG and thats assuming its durable. The movie also shows that even with help it cant stop a glacier from moving....

Anyone who can teleport just tosses him, then teleports up and tosses him again etc until they reach the upper atmosphere and BFR him into space laughing

Ofc thats just for lulz, time freezing and other powers that go beyond durability and into the spirit are nice.

ScreamPaste
But not necesserily as we know it...like I said.

Nah....Regigigas is too light and small, its not going to do anything but be thrown either by Kain, Raziel, TK, EG and thats assuming its durable. The movie also shows that even with help it cant stop a glacier from moving....

Anyone who can teleport just tosses him, then teleports up and tosses him again etc until they reach the upper atmosphere and BFR him into space laughing

Ofc thats just for lulz, time freezing and other powers that go beyond durability and into the spirit are nice. Uhm, Regi's taller and heavier than Kain. erm None of them have a speed feat that puts them above human speed, why would they be faster than Regi? They try to grab him and get their arms ripped off.

Lol? You're hopeless.

Burning thought
His shape also works to their advantage. tiny stumpy little legs and arms, I lold.....hes not reaching for anyone, let alone entities that have feats of speed and real strength, not thread allowed "legends" without specifics.

Not sure how strong he really is based on canon.

ScreamPaste
Care to show me this speed above human levels? A feat, perhaps? Also, lol@their strength. Next to hauling continents they might as well be a bunch of quadruple amputee toddlers.

Based on canon, he can haul continents. This thread has banned arguing about it.

MooCowofJustice
China and South America/Africa (I forget which) exist in the Pokemon world. As well as America and I think Antarctica.

As for Regigigas vs the glacier, multiple points.

1. Lolanime.
2. Slow Start
3. He is standing on ice, and is much less heavy than an enormous glacier.

Show me something that proves the Elder God's size. Or that Regigigas can't just rip his tentacles off.

And BT, Regigigas is a continent mover in this thread, no matter how much you want to contest the Pokedex. Deal with it.

Regigigas also has a move called gravity that prevents levitators and fliers from staying airborne, as well as preventing Pokemon from being able to jump. Simply put, it amplifies Gravity.

Burning thought
I have shown you it many times, no human can match Raziel or Kains lunges/agile movements. Even at their weakest Umah outlines how vampires are naturally stronger and faster than any human, humans who are enhanced in the LoKverse no less.

Ah but based on actual more recent canon he cant stop glaciers even with aid.

China and South America/Africa (I forget which) exist in the Pokemon world. As well as America and I think Antarctica.

As for Regigigas vs the glacier, multiple points.

1. Lolanime.
2. Slow Start
3. He is standing on ice, and is much less heavy than an enormous glacier.

Show me something that proves the Elder God's size. Or that Regigigas can't just rip his tentacles off.

And BT, Regigigas is a continent mover in this thread, no matter how much you want to contest the Pokedex. Deal with it.

1. lolanime or loltoonforce for the continent feat. (neither because its never actually shown, even the description sounds daft)
2. Thats the assumption based on what we see, not sure the movie actually says he is under that limitation of slow start.
3. And much less heavy than kains strength or the EG's launching him into the air.

Ripping his tentacles off would mean nothing, youve seen EG multiply and regen its tentacles...

You making it canon in this thread does not ignore other canon...

ScreamPaste
I have shown you it many times, no human can match Raziel or Kains lunges/agile movements. Even at their weakest Umah outlines how vampires are naturally stronger and faster than any human, humans who are enhanced in the LoKverse no less.

Ah but based on actual more recent canon he cant stop glaciers even with aid.

1. lolanime or loltoonforce for the continent feat. (neither because its never actually shown, even the description sounds daft)
2. Thats the assumption based on what we see, not sure the movie actually says he is under that limitation of slow start.
3. And much less heavy than kains strength or the EG's launching him into the air.

Ripping his tentacles off would mean nothing, youve seen EG multiply and regen its tentacles...

You making it canon in this thread does not ignore other canon... A fallible statement and no feats. GJ.

Human speed. Also, lol@LoK humans being enhanced with no evidence.

Burning thought
Yeh right....fallible when shes a vampire, belongs to a race of vampires, knows their capabilities and that of humans....daft...

Ofc their enhanced, in Blood omen they use hylden magic. Glyph magic iirc.

MooCowofJustice

You making it canon in this thread does not ignore other canon...

1. Find me a legend in fiction that didn't prove to be true, for one. For two, every other legend in Pokemon holds true. Groudon and Kyogre created the continents and oceans, Dialga and Palkia control Time and Space, Arceus created it all. Regigigas will not be any different.

2. Pokemon don't lose abilities. I lol'd. Reach more.

3. What is the matter with you? Lol. So Kain can lift Regigigas, big freaking deal. Regigigas can bench press the Elder God. Regigigas amplifies Gravity, Kain can't move. smile

Show me some size proof. Based on proportionate tentacle size, Elder God wouldn't be any bigger than a 300 foot tall squid.

Well, better feats do override crappier ones. Especially ones where strength doesn't matter quite as much as the lack of friction and weight.

ScreamPaste
Yeh right....fallible when shes a vampire, belongs to a race of vampires, knows their capabilities and that of humans....daft...

Ofc their enhanced, in Blood omen they use hylden magic. Glyph magic iirc.
Fallible. smile And that's real great that this claim is made... but never, ever supported.

Oh neat, using magic makes you enhanced now? haermm A few glyphs on walls and shit prove the soldiers = enhanced.. HM.

Nah. Also, this is LoK: D, only.

Burning thought
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Fallible. smile And that's real great that this claim is made... but never, ever supported.

Oh neat, using magic makes you enhanced now? haermm A few glyphs on walls and shit prove the soldiers = enhanced.. HM.

Nah. Also, this is LoK: D, only.

No its not, your calling someone who knows almost every criteria shes talking about falliable....your ignorant.

Well kinda if your a human, because you know most humans dont have glyph magic, armour or anything else of the sort at their disposal.

Not sure Moo put that in place, thats only in Quanchis thread iirc.

1. Find me a legend in fiction that didn't prove to be true, for one. For two, every other legend in Pokemon holds true. Groudon and Kyogre created the continents and oceans, Dialga and Palkia control Time and Space, Arceus created it all. Regigigas will not be any different.

2. Pokemon don't lose abilities. I lol'd. Reach more.

3. What is the matter with you? Lol. So Kain can lift Regigigas, big freaking deal. Regigigas can bench press the Elder God. Regigigas amplifies Gravity, Kain can't move. smile

Show me some size proof. Based on proportionate tentacle size, Elder God wouldn't be any bigger than a 300 foot tall squid.

Well, better feats do override crappier ones. Especially ones where strength doesn't matter quite as much as the lack of friction and weight.

1. That does not prove that this one is true.

2. Depends, if the movie does not mension "slow start" and its just a gameplay mechanic in the game then its not relevant.

3. Well while Regigigas is busy being thrown around like a bag of air hes not going to be implementing any strength. Considering Kain can teleport, mist and god knows what else to keep up with the windbag, he can keep him flying.

not sure someone whos not played the games could understand the proof as you dont know the distance between areas in LoK and how the EG resides beneath, within and around almost all of them. He is described to reside in the "deep places of the world" on the official loK site though which sort of implies planet sized rather than continent. In Defiance and soul reaver games you seem him beneath the abyss, lake of tears, vampire citidel and where Raziel starts off. maybe even under Voradors mansion iirc.

Not when their just legends, past legends that even if made canon are retconned by newer information.

Wei Phoenix
EG is described as something with only words and no real feats or substantial evidence to him being planet sized but we accept this but when we read a pokedex that describes Reg being able to pull continents we don't accept this?

Burning thought
EG is described directly by the developers as excisting through the deep places in the world and the evidence for him being continent sized is throughout the games where you see his form stretched across Nosgoth. Thing is the pokedex describes a legend...where he pulls a continent by a rope...if the official site claimed that the EG's form was a legend then you would have a point.

LLLLLink
EG is described directly by the developers as excisting through the deep places in the world and the evidence for him being continent sized is throughout the games where you see his form stretched across Nosgoth.

Good logic. Now Ganondorf's as big as the sky. no expression

http://th03.deviantart.net/fs32/300W/i/2008/214/1/0/Wind_Waker_Box_Art_for_Wii_by_rezaofDOOM.jpg

Wei Phoenix
EG is described directly by the developers as excisting through the deep places in the world and the evidence for him being continent sized is throughout the games where you see his form stretched across Nosgoth. Thing is the pokedex describes a legend...where he pulls a continent by a rope...if the official site claimed that the EG's form was a legend then you would have a point.

So being a legend equals exaggerated bulljive now?

Burning thought
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Good logic. Now Ganondorf's as big as the sky. no expression

http://th03.deviantart.net/fs32/300W/i/2008/214/1/0/Wind_Waker_Box_Art_for_Wii_by_rezaofDOOM.jpg

I hope your joking...please say your joking..

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
So being a legend equals exaggerated bulljive now?

something being a legend is not evidence that it ever happened. In the real world we have myths and legends but nobody can prove a Gorgon that can turn a man to stone ever excisted or that there really was a pantheon of Greek Gods and Titans who fought over the world, their legends....nothing more.. wink

Wei Phoenix

something being a legend is not evidence that it ever happened. In the real world we have myths and legends but nobody can prove a Gorgon that can turn a man to stone ever excisted or that there really was a pantheon of Greek Gods and Titans who fought over the world, their legends....nothing more.. wink

Good thing real world legends and definitions don't translate to video games and their legends. Reg is a legendary pokemon, the fact that he truly exists should be enough proof of things that he has done.

LLLLLink

That's my line.

Burning thought
Should it? just because he excists we can automatically assume hes "legend" is truth? thats not logical...the pokedex itself says its a legend, despite him excisting.

NemeBro
Also who says it was an earth continent as we know them now? apprently its thousands of years old. ... Are you implying that he pulled Pangea? no expression

Wei Phoenix
Should it? just because he excists we can automatically assume hes "legend" is truth? thats not logical...the pokedex itself says its a legend, despite him excisting.

Show me a pokedex lying or being wrong with a Pokemon's description. So far they've all been right and accurate. You're just trying to play with the word "legend" and say that it's not necessarily true.

Burning thought
Not sure what he pulled. Technically at his weight he should not have been able to pull anything. Certainly not using a pice of rope. Assuming a continent would still be a solid chuck with someone pulling it like that...

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Show me a pokedex lying or being wrong with a Pokemon's description. So far they've all been right and accurate. You're just trying to play with the word "legend" and say that it's not necessarily true.

Thats what a legend is. The pokedex itself says its a legend, therefore the pokedex is not saying he can actually do this.

Wei Phoenix
Not sure what he pulled. Technically at his weight he should not have been able to pull anything. Certainly not using a pice of rope. Assuming a continent would still be a solid chuck with someone pulling it like that...

Thats what a legend is. The pokedex itself says its a legend, therefore the pokedex is not saying he can actually do this.

Weight has nothing to do with strength or almost anything in fiction.

Wei Phoenix

Ever heard of the legend of John Henry?

Burning thought
No

NemeBro
Not sure what he pulled. Technically at his weight he should not have been able to pull anything. Certainly not using a pice of rope. Assuming a continent would still be a solid chuck with someone pulling it like that... And technically Superman should not be able to push a planet, he would go right through it.

Also, Regi's feat is not even really all that in Pokemon, that is the thing, considering you have "normal" Pokemon who can apparently throw 500 punches in a second and push mountains.

MooCowofJustice
1. That does not prove that this one is true.

Pokedex says Dialga can control the flow of time. He does it.

Pokedex says Palkia can control space. He does it.

Pokedex says Groudon created continents. He does it.

See where this is going?

2. Depends, if the movie does not mension "slow start" and its just a gameplay mechanic in the game then its not relevant.

It's not just a gameplay mechanic, lmfao. Never played Pokemon either, eh? Keep reaching.

Every Pokemon has an ability. They are present in every form of Pokemon media. Except for perhaps the card game, which nobody pays attention to anyway.

3. Well while Regigigas is busy being thrown around like a bag of air hes not going to be implementing any strength. Considering Kain can teleport, mist and god knows what else to keep up with the windbag, he can keep him flying.

Gravity. And you know that being airborne doesn't mean you can't move, right? Not to mention the idea of Kain stopping a heavier object in motion with no negative consequences is pure lulz. If Regigigas so much as flicks a finger, Kain is going flying even if Regigigas activated Gravity.

Mist form gets evaporated by a Fire Punch.

not sure someone whos not played the games could understand the proof as you dont know the distance between areas in LoK and how the EG resides beneath, within and around almost all of them. He is described to reside in the "deep places of the world" on the official loK site though which sort of implies planet sized rather than continent. In Defiance and soul reaver games you seem him beneath the abyss, lake of tears, vampire citidel and where Raziel starts off. maybe even under Voradors mansion iirc.

Find me a quote that says he's in all of these places at the same time. Lol. He is stated to be able to dig and burrow, correct? Or is Kain fallible?

Not when their just legends, past legends that even if made canon are retconned by newer information.

Hah. Again, lolanime, lolslowstart, lolice.

NemeBro
Games in the game versus forum typically override the anime in terms of Pokemon.

Burning thought
Pokedex says Dialga can control the flow of time. He does it.

Pokedex says Palkia can control space. He does it.

Pokedex says Groudon created continents. He does it.

See where this is going?

It's not just a gameplay mechanic, lmfao. Never played Pokemon either, eh? Keep reaching.

Every Pokemon has an ability. They are present in every form of Pokemon media. Except for perhaps the card game, which nobody pays attention to anyway.

Gravity. And you know that being airborne doesn't mean you can't move, right? Not to mention the idea of Kain stopping a heavier object in motion with no negative consequences is pure lulz. If Regigigas so much as flicks a finger, Kain is going flying even if Regigigas activated Gravity.

Mist form gets evaporated by a Fire Punch.

Find me a quote that says he's in all of these places at the same time. Lol. He is stated to be able to dig and burrow, correct? Or is Kain fallible?

Hah. Again, lolanime, lolslowstart, lolice.

it actually says they do? not that legend say they do? this is going nowhere.

The "has half attack power for 5 turns" is all a gameplay mechanic...

Prove the strength of gravity? and show me him doing it plz...

prove how hot fire punch is.

Theres no quote, you would know hes in all these places at the same time just by playing the game. Also I told you, hes in the deep places of the world, More than one place...in the world, not just Nosgoth. The EG can dig and smash through rock, although other than his tentacles his body has never moved to my recollection.

And wrong thread blax, but is this true?

Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
continents in the pokemon verse are also weaker and lighter then real life continents.

MooCowofJustice
it actually says they do? not that legend say they do? this is going nowhere.

The "has half attack power for 5 turns" is all a gameplay mechanic...

Prove the strength of gravity? and show me him doing it plz...

prove how hot fire punch is.

Theres no quote, you would know hes in all these places at the same time just by playing the game. Also I told you, hes in the deep places of the world, More than one place...in the world, not just Nosgoth. The EG can dig and smash through rock, although other than his tentacles his body has never moved to my recollection.

The Pokedex says legends say that on all of them, lmao.

Very good. But you know that all abilities exist in other media, including things like Blaze, Torrent, Overgrow, Pure Power, Guts, and Flame Body. Oh wait, no, you don't know that. Well, you do now.

laughing It drops things that fly and makes it impossible for Pokemon to jump. It's what it does.

It's fire, not hard to evaporate mist. laughing

Nah, actually you wouldn't know. Wanna know why? Well, let me tell you a story of a time when I was younger.

You see, I used to have a Playstation. Oh how I loved that Playstation. I had all kinds of games on it, Spider-Man, Crash Bandicoot, Tomba, Rayman, Megaman X4, all kinds of stuff. But those are stories for another time. This story focuses on a game I bought once called Spyro: Ripto's Rage. I paid for this game with a job I had delivering milk. I didn't have an alarm clock, you see. All I had was a sense of responsibility. Hell, I used to wake up the rooster! And we didn't have any buckets or bottles you know, so I used to just squirt the milk in the palm of my hand and walk 5 miles uphill both ways in the snow to make my deliveries.

Spyro had a character in it called Hunter, a particularly win anthropomorphic cheetah. Now, in one of the home worlds Hunter used to stand in two different places. I used to wonder how, 'cause even when I ran from one spot to the other as fast as I could Hunter would be in both places. Now see, were I using your logic, Hunter can teleport, become invisible, or duplicate himself/has an evil twin. Except you opt to say EG is huge based on not being able to see his entire body.

It's irrelevant anyway. Regigigas uses Earthquake and it doubles in power since the Elder God is underground.

Edit: Oh, "places" doesn't mean shit. That just means he can be there, it doesn't mean he is in all of them at the same time. That is your desperation talking.

NemeBro
And wrong thread blax, but is this true? He's referencing a claim made in the Goku vs. Superman thread, where some Superman supporters made the baseless claim that moons in DBZ are weaker than real moons.

Burning thought
The Pokedex says legends say that on all of them, lmao.

Very good. But you know that all abilities exist in other media, including things like Blaze, Torrent, Overgrow, Pure Power, Guts, and Flame Body. Oh wait, no, you don't know that. Well, you do now.

laughing It drops things that fly and makes it impossible for Pokemon to jump. It's what it does.

It's fire, not hard to evaporate mist. laughing

Nah, actually you wouldn't know. Wanna know why? Well, let me tell you a story of a time when I was younger.

You see, I used to have a Playstation. Oh how I loved that Playstation. I had all kinds of games on it, Spider-Man, Crash Bandicoot, Tomba, Rayman, Megaman X4, all kinds of stuff. But those are stories for another time. This story focuses on a game I bought once called Spyro: Ripto's Rage. I paid for this game with a job I had delivering milk. I didn't have an alarm clock, you see. All I had was a sense of responsibility. Hell, I used to wake up the rooster! And we didn't have any buckets or bottles you know, so I used to just squirt the milk in the palm of my hand and walk 5 miles uphill both ways in the snow to make my deliveries.

Spyro had a character in it called Hunter, a particularly win anthropomorphic cheetah. Now, in one of the home worlds Hunter used to stand in two different places. I used to wonder how, 'cause even when I ran from one spot to the other as fast as I could Hunter would be in both places. Now see, were I using your logic, Hunter can teleport, become invisible, or duplicate himself/has an evil twin. Except you opt to say EG is huge based on not being able to see his entire body.

It's irrelevant anyway. Regigigas uses Earthquake and it doubles in power since the Elder God is underground.

Edit: Oh, "places" doesn't mean shit. That just means he can be there, it doesn't mean he is in all of them at the same time. That is your desperation talking.

Yet this pokemon has no feats, unlike those you listed?

Thats not going to help him against Kain...and what pokemon has it canonically effected?

mist does not evaporate as soon as you put some fire in the air, try lightning a match or a lighter in fog, it wont suddenly evaporate and be gone...

"sigh", your trying to say that this Cheetah is a comparion is so daft...thats a gameplay mechanic, Raziel, the EG etc all note how he is everywhere, and being said to reside in the deep places of the world means hes in all of them at once. Because "resides" is a present constant, unlike "can reside" or "has resideded in". If you had bothered to look at any evidence of the EG I had previously shown you would realise hes not an entity that could just suddenly move himself miles across the land or beneath it just to somehow coincidently show up where Raziel goes.

Its unfortunate your ignorence cannot see how youve made this spite for Regigigas because no matter how strong he is, hes still not able to attack or truly defeat any but the weaker LoK characters, Kain, the EG, Raziel all have special powers and strengths to beat him.

MooCowofJustice
Yet this pokemon has no feats, unlike those you listed?

You realize that the exact thing you used to attempt debunking his strength supports it, right? It also halted a volcanic eruption in the anime.

Thats not going to help him against Kain...and what pokemon has it canonically effected?

It's a Pokemon move, it affects them all. Unless Kain is a Dark Type Pokemon, which he is not.

mist does not evaporate as soon as you put some fire in the air, try lightning a match or a lighter in fog, it wont suddenly evaporate and be gone...

Shoot a bunch of fire through some mist, and it speeds up the process of evaporation. Not to mention a punch thrown with Regi's strength would just blow it apart anyway.

"sigh", your trying to say that this Cheetah is a comparion is so daft...thats a gameplay mechanic, Raziel, the EG etc all note how he is everywhere, and being said to reside in the deep places of the world means hes in all of them at once. Because "resides" is a present constant, unlike "can reside" or "has resideded in". If you had bothered to look at any evidence of the EG I had previously shown you would realise hes not an entity that could just suddenly move himself miles across the land or beneath it just to somehow coincidently show up where Raziel goes.

Do they note how he is everywhere or how he can be anywhere?

Resides means nothing more than lives in, as in "The EG lives in the deep places of the earth." It's possible to reside in more than one place. And don't even try to manipulate the English language to support your fanboy wank, you're terrible with it.

Its unfortunate your ignorence cannot see how youve made this spite for Regigigas because no matter how strong he is, hes still not able to attack or truly defeat any but the weaker LoK characters, Kain, the EG, Raziel all have special powers and strengths to beat him.

Name some of these powers that actually work on him.

Burning thought
You realize that the exact thing you used to attempt debunking his strength supports it, right? It also halted a volcanic eruption in the anime.

It's a Pokemon move, it affects them all. Unless Kain is a Dark Type Pokemon, which he is not.

Shoot a bunch of fire through some mist, and it speeds up the process of evaporation. Not to mention a punch thrown with Regi's strength would just blow it apart anyway.

Do they note how he is everywhere or how he can be anywhere?

Resides means nothing more than lives in, as in "The EG lives in the deep places of the earth." It's possible to reside in more than one place. And don't even try to manipulate the English language to support your fanboy wank, you're terrible with it.

Name some of these powers that actually work on him.

What? nothing supports his strength other than you deeming it canon for this thread.

So no canon uses?

Proof of why this punch would somehow blow it apart? his hand would just go through it...

The EG does, and Raziel also refers to him as a pestilence spread across the world.

Time incapaciation, mind control, possibly soul powers. Has he tasted lightning before?

NemeBro
Proof of why this punch would somehow blow it apart? his hand would just go through it... A punch with that much strength would produce an incredible amount of air pressure, I believe that is what he is saying. Mist can still be parted, just not by weak human fists for long.

MooCowofJustice
What? nothing supports his strength other than you deeming it canon for this thread.

Then why are you even arguing it? And actually, it does. Despite all the reasons he failed to halt the iceberg, it's still a better strength feat than Kain has. Also, volcanic eruption halt. Shows him lifting huge rocks, better than Kain.

So no canon uses?

Learn to read.

Proof of why this punch would somehow blow it apart? his hand would just go through it...

What Neme said.

The EG does, and Raziel also refers to him as a pestilence spread across the world.

EG says this to whom? If I recall, Raziel worked for him. He would tell him he is everywhere to keep Raziel under his control. Hey, look, I'm using arguments like the ones you use. He would tell the same to Kain to intimidate him. You know, he actually needs to be intimidating when Kain does things he doesn't like, and he actually lacks the ability to stop him.

Time incapaciation, mind control, possibly soul powers. Has he tasted lightning before?

Regigigas has mind control of his own in the form of Confuse Ray. Soul Reaver has to break skin. Regigigas can shoot lightning.

Kain's time powers are crap, you'd better have someone better at it in mind.

Burning thought
Then why are you even arguing it? And actually, it does. Despite all the reasons he failed to halt the iceberg, it's still a better strength feat than Kain has. Also, volcanic eruption halt. Shows him lifting huge rocks, better than Kain.

Learn to read.

What Neme said.

EG says this to whom? If I recall, Raziel worked for him. He would tell him he is everywhere to keep Raziel under his control. Hey, look, I'm using arguments like the ones you use. He would tell the same to Kain to intimidate him. You know, he actually needs to be intimidating when Kain does things he doesn't like, and he actually lacks the ability to stop him.

Regigigas has mind control of his own in the form of Confuse Ray. Soul Reaver has to break skin. Regigigas can shoot lightning.

Kain's time powers are crap, you'd better have someone better at it in mind.

Because one canon is not the same as a recent other like the movies which show him a lot weaker. Even as a canon feat, its not gaugable.

I did, you just pointed out how it apprently works on every pokemon, thats not a canon use to gauge its strength.

But he did not prove it either. He said it...

EG talks to Raziel who has seen already that EG is across the world, Raziel also says it. You cant cling to flliability on this one buddy ol pale because their doing the opposite, their admitting to strength to their enemies.

Here you go again, HAS HE BEEN HIT BY MIND CONTROL OR LIGHTNING AND SURVIVED? jesus I have to shout this for you to actually answer points...and Soul reaver only has to strike according to kain and logic. And no, spirit death as shown by Kain and mortanius just rip souls out, their spells, he has no defence.

Crap? freezing him completly in time with incapacitate would end him...sorry..

MooCowofJustice
Because one canon is not the same as a recent other like the movies which show him a lot weaker. Even as a canon feat, its not gaugable.

Except it doesn't actually make him weaker. As for measurable, it doesn't have to be. Regigigas could move Rhode Island and be stronger than anything in LoK. The fact that he's a stated continent mover just makes him ludicrously stronger.

I did, you just pointed out how it apprently works on every pokemon, thats not a canon use to gauge its strength.

There are things like Pidgeot that can flap their wings hard enough to bend trees with the wind gusts. Blaziken can leap 30 story buildings. Gravity will prevent these from flying and jumping.

But he did not prove it either. He said it...

laughing It's basic knowledge dude. Throw a punch, the air around your moving fist moves. Now it's a bigger fist with continent moving strength.

EG talks to Raziel who has seen already that EG is across the world, Raziel also says it. You cant cling to flliability on this one buddy ol pale because their doing the opposite, their admitting to strength to their enemies.

I am not a pale, first off. Not your buddy either, guy. No idea what flliability is.

When does Raziel see he is "across the world?" He probably just sees the thing in more than one place.

Here you go again, HAS HE BEEN HIT BY MIND CONTROL OR LIGHTNING AND SURVIVED? jesus I have to shout this for you to actually answer points...and Soul reaver only has to strike according to kain and logic. And no, spirit death as shown by Kain and mortanius just rip souls out, their spells, he has no defence.

Maybe you should ask me nicely.

And nah, lol, logic says Kain has to break the skin. Anticipation grants him knowledge of this move, and he has things that can easily deal with it. Confuse Ray, Surf, Endure, Substitute, Rock Polish, Double Team,

Crap? freezing him completly in time with incapacitate would end him...sorry..

I doubt this. It ends after a certain period of time, doesn't it?

Burning thought
Except it doesn't actually make him weaker. As for measurable, it doesn't have to be. Regigigas could move Rhode Island and be stronger than anything in LoK. The fact that he's a stated continent mover just makes him ludicrously stronger.

There are things like Pidgeot that can flap their wings hard enough to bend trees with the wind gusts. Blaziken can leap 30 story buildings. Gravity will prevent these from flying and jumping.

laughing It's basic knowledge dude. Throw a punch, the air around your moving fist moves. Now it's a bigger fist with continent moving strength.

I am not a pale, first off. Not your buddy either, guy. No idea what flliability is.

When does Raziel see he is "across the world?" He probably just sees the thing in more than one place.

Maybe you should ask me nicely.

And nah, lol, logic says Kain has to break the skin. Anticipation grants him knowledge of this move, and he has things that can easily deal with it. Confuse Ray, Surf, Endure, Substitute, Rock Polish, Double Team,

I doubt this. It ends after a certain period of time, doesn't it?

"stated" as a legend, you almost lose sight of how its you who are making it canon for this thread, not the game. And ofc it makes him weaker, not being able to stop a glacier with help obviously shows he cant necesserily move continents.

That does not make it a canon use however....just sounds like a gameplay status effect your trying to use in a storyline basis.

bigger? not by much. Show me evidence of how higher strength in a still small space makes more pressure in the air? I dont think I have ever seen the air around movements in the world strongest man contest shimmering with extra force...

The Eg cannot move its main bodies, certainly not quickly and your reaching badly. The EG is according to you, despite its side burrowing throughout the mantle, looks different and attaches to the walls around it in unique ways in each area and co-incidently rushes to every area Raziel turns up. Being someone who knows of the Lok universe i know this is nonsense, but even you should realise that sounds pretty daft. Then again....

No logic says that at all...the spirit is not physical so having to cut a physical body is hardly relevent...

How will any of those things deal with his soul being ripped out or being mind raped? and Kain has shown immuntiy to mind control so him trying to counter Kain by using a power similiar is not always going to work.

yes it ends after a period of time, its not a one shot power that Kain loses knowledge of. It lasts more than long enough for anyone from Lok to one shot him with a spirit or mind power.

MooCowofJustice
"stated" as a legend, you almost lose sight of how its you who are making it canon for this thread, not the game. And ofc it makes him weaker, not being able to stop a glacier with help obviously shows he cant necesserily move continents.

Everything makes it canon. Including the fact that all the other legendary Pokemon have stated legends in their pokedex that are true. In addition to the glacier not making him weaker.

No, it doesn't make him weaker, you fool. You know how you stop things heavier than you? Friction. Remember how he's essentially standing on a bunch of ice? Ice has a lot less friction. That's why it's so slippery. Duh.

Also, Slow Start. This ability is activated no matter how much you want to claim it isn't.

Lolanime. It weakens things that are large, powerful and awesome in favor of things that are small, cute and fluffy.

That does not make it a canon use however....just sounds like a gameplay status effect your trying to use in a storyline basis.

laughing Yeah. Because I can totally argue for gameplay mechanics with an RPG character and believe it makes sense. Who do you think I am, you?

Fact is, it amplifies gravity enough to drop fliers to the ground and keep Pokemon from jumping.

bigger? not by much. Show me evidence of how higher strength in a still small space makes more pressure in the air? I dont think I have ever seen the air around movements in the world strongest man contest shimmering with extra force...

The World's strongest men have absolutely nothing on Regigigas for one. And dude, I'm not showing you anything for common sense.

Go do it yourself. But don't forget to light your hand on fire first.

The Eg cannot move its main bodies, certainly not quickly and your reaching badly. The EG is according to you, despite its side burrowing throughout the mantle, looks different and attaches to the walls around it in unique ways in each area and co-incidently rushes to every area Raziel turns up. Being someone who knows of the Lok universe i know this is nonsense, but even you should realise that sounds pretty daft. Then again....

You say coincidentally. Maybe it just moves there because it feels like it, or so it can keep contact with him. Fact remains, nothing says he is in all of these places at the same time. You just want to believe so because it'll make him useful.

Irrelevant anyway, since Regigigas can probably just rip him out of the ground, assuming his tentacles will stay attached. Or, like I said earlier, continent moving strength uses Earthquake which does extra damage on things underground. That's it for the squid.

Actually, no, let's keep talking about it. How many eyes does it have? How many tentacles? How can you reasonably believe that this thing is continent sized or planet sized based on how large it's eyes and tentacles are?

No logic says that at all...the spirit is not physical so having to cut a physical body is hardly relevent...

How about spirit being contained within the body? Let's add to this the fact that a physical object cannot bypass another without appropriate amounts of force being applied.

How will any of those things deal with his soul being ripped out or being mind raped? and Kain has shown immuntiy to mind control so him trying to counter Kain by using a power similiar is not always going to work.

Simple, they hit him first and stop it from happening. And nah, Confuse Ray just confuses him into doing something else, it isn't like Regigigas will make him into a puppet.

yes it ends after a period of time, its not a one shot power that Kain loses knowledge of. It lasts more than long enough for anyone from Lok to one shot him with a spirit or mind power.

I'm trying to decide of Mold Breaker would work on that. Meh.

Burning thought
Everything makes it canon. Including the fact that all the other legendary Pokemon have stated legends in their pokedex that are true. In addition to the glacier not making him weaker.

No, it doesn't make him weaker, you fool. You know how you stop things heavier than you? Friction. Remember how he's essentially standing on a bunch of ice? Ice has a lot less friction. That's why it's so slippery. Duh.

Also, Slow Start. This ability is activated no matter how much you want to claim it isn't.

Lolanime. It weakens things that are large, powerful and awesome in favor of things that are small, cute and fluffy.

laughing Yeah. Because I can totally argue for gameplay mechanics with an RPG character and believe it makes sense. Who do you think I am, you?

Fact is, it amplifies gravity enough to drop fliers to the ground and keep Pokemon from jumping.

The World's strongest men have absolutely nothing on Regigigas for one. And dude, I'm not showing you anything for common sense.

Go do it yourself. But don't forget to light your hand on fire first.

You say coincidentally. Maybe it just moves there because it feels like it, or so it can keep contact with him. Fact remains, nothing says he is in all of these places at the same time. You just want to believe so because it'll make him useful.

Irrelevant anyway, since Regigigas can probably just rip him out of the ground, assuming his tentacles will stay attached. Or, like I said earlier, continent moving strength uses Earthquake which does extra damage on things underground. That's it for the squid.

Actually, no, let's keep talking about it. How many eyes does it have? How many tentacles? How can you reasonably believe that this thing is continent sized or planet sized based on how large it's eyes and tentacles are?

How about spirit being contained within the body? Let's add to this the fact that a physical object cannot bypass another without appropriate amounts of force being applied.

Simple, they hit him first and stop it from happening. And nah, Confuse Ray just confuses him into doing something else, it isn't like Regigigas will make him into a puppet.

I'm trying to decide of Mold Breaker would work on that. Meh.

Thats not canon, the fact that those characters you listed makes their feats canon. Otherwise the canon is that the feat of Regigigas (or lack of) is a legend in canon, not necesserily a truth/fact that definatly happened.

Unless you have legs like this guy that can apprently creature enough friction themselves to pull a continent on rope...the fact he used any strength at all should account for this object moving back or at least breaking away into chunks.

Well thats what your doing, assuming that just because a status effect works on all pokemon in-game that it is automatically able ot beat every flier based on their actual feats.

Thats not common sense lol, theres no real entity to ever have lived whos punches created any extra force. larger objects maybe, but something a few meters tall with small three digit hands? nah..I will need evidence.

here you go keep bringing up "moves" again, or "feels like it", the EG talks through telepathy so either it is indeed everywhere or it meeting with Raziel is irrelevant and the EG has never shown that it can move even its mass quickly through underground terrain, only that its tentacles have to strength to smash rock. Raziel comes across it and it, he and the developers describe it as something that excists in everything, in deep places of the world, throughout the world etc. The fact everytime you see a piece of it, its completly different to others supports this. Thing is, not sure i can make you understand without you actually playing the game, showing you a few images cannot account for the distance between Nosgoths areas, and the differences in the EG.

Regigas is not ripping anything, first because one tentacle whack will send him into the atmosphere and two hes not going to get a grip on anything, hes not got the weight to support/anchor himself and lift something as heavy and large as the EG.

Inumerable eyes and tentacles, it has eyes for every meter or so of its body, and tentacles for that matter that regen and multiply.

Spirit is fettered to the body, but its not physically contained because its not physical....and this is its state before the Reaver touches it or a spell affects it then the soul is eaten up or ripped out and imprisoned somewhere.

Show me, Kain and Marcus control minds with gestures, if that. Show me how confuse ray works.

MooCowofJustice
Thats not canon, the fact that those characters you listed makes their feats canon. Otherwise the canon is that the feat of Regigigas (or lack of) is a legend in canon, not necesserily a truth/fact that definatly happened.

Glacier feat supports claims of Regigigas' strength. Have I mentioned that there was force being consistently added to it via the reverse world? I believe that glaciers also tend to be pretty dense due to long periods of time under their own pressure.

Unless you have legs like this guy that can apprently creature enough friction themselves to pull a continent on rope...the fact he used any strength at all should account for this object moving back or at least breaking away into chunks.

Continent pulling is entirely different. It's pulling something versus something pushing against you.

Well thats what your doing, assuming that just because a status effect works on all pokemon in-game that it is automatically able ot beat every flier based on their actual feats.

Actually I said it works on all Pokemon. And because it is not a damaging move, it does.

Gravity isn't really needed anyway. Just using it to shut up your ridiculous thought of juggling Regigigas.

Thats not common sense lol, theres no real entity to ever have lived whos punches created any extra force. larger objects maybe, but something a few meters tall with small three digit hands? nah..I will need evidence.

Small? Dude, Regigigas is 12 feet tall, and his arms are actually very large. His forearm may be as large as a four foot tall human. Would have to turn on my game and look, though.

here you go keep bringing up "moves" again, or "feels like it", the EG talks through telepathy so either it is indeed everywhere or it meeting with Raziel is irrelevant and the EG has never shown that it can move even its mass quickly through underground terrain, only that its tentacles have to strength to smash rock. Raziel comes across it and it, he and the developers describe it as something that excists in everything, in deep places of the world, throughout the world etc. The fact everytime you see a piece of it, its completly different to others supports this. Thing is, not sure i can make you understand without you actually playing the game, showing you a few images cannot account for the distance between Nosgoths areas, and the differences in the EG.

You know what all of this is? Assumptions. Can you prove telepathy works regardless of distance? Can you prove that it does not move? Can you prove that it's in all of these places at the same time?

Just bolded something funny, because I've had similar thoughts about you. All I need is a couple wikis to understand everything about LoK.

Regigas is not ripping anything, first because one tentacle whack will send him into the atmosphere and two hes not going to get a grip on anything, hes not got the weight to support/anchor himself and lift something as heavy and large as the EG.

Hey, look, a baseless strength claim. I read something in a thread over in comic vs. Another poster mentioned something about the EG not being able to free some of his tentacles from some boulders. Let's talk about that.

As for ripping out the EG, yeah, that can happen. See, when Regigigas pulls the EG upward, the equal and opposite reaction is a downward force on him which would result in him moving because the EG would be heavier. Except that Regigigas has something beneath him. And what this thing is is a planet, which will not be moving for him any time soon.

Inumerable eyes and tentacles, it has eyes for every meter or so of its body, and tentacles for that matter that regen and multiply.

Prove this.

Spirit is fettered to the body, but its not physically contained because its not physical....and this is its state before the Reaver touches it or a spell affects it then the soul is eaten up or ripped out and imprisoned somewhere.

This would require the soul to be outside the body, which does not happen until one is dead. Reaver must break the skin to get at the soul.

Show me, Kain and Marcus control minds with gestures, if that. Show me how confuse ray works.

I'll find it tomorrow. For now, I'll tell you all that happened is his dots flashed.

Burning thought
Glacier feat supports claims of Regigigas' strength. Have I mentioned that there was force being consistently added to it via the reverse world? I believe that glaciers also tend to be pretty dense due to long periods of time under their own pressure.

Continent pulling is entirely different. It's pulling something versus something pushing against you.

Actually I said it works on all Pokemon. And because it is not a damaging move, it does.

Gravity isn't really needed anyway. Just using it to shut up your ridiculous thought of juggling Regigigas.

Small? Dude, Regigigas is 12 feet tall, and his arms are actually very large. His forearm may be as large as a four foot tall human. Would have to turn on my game and look, though.

You know what all of this is? Assumptions. Can you prove telepathy works regardless of distance? Can you prove that it does not move? Can you prove that it's in all of these places at the same time?

Just bolded something funny, because I've had similar thoughts about you. All I need is a couple wikis to understand everything about LoK.

Hey, look, a baseless strength claim. I read something in a thread over in comic vs. Another poster mentioned something about the EG not being able to free some of his tentacles from some boulders. Let's talk about that.

As for ripping out the EG, yeah, that can happen. See, when Regigigas pulls the EG upward, the equal and opposite reaction is a downward force on him which would result in him moving because the EG would be heavier. Except that Regigigas has something beneath him. And what this thing is is a planet, which will not be moving for him any time soon.

Prove this.

This would require the soul to be outside the body, which does not happen until one is dead. Reaver must break the skin to get at the soul.

I'll find it tomorrow. For now, I'll tell you all that happened is his dots flashed.

Not sure about that tbh, if he had the strength you claimed he should be able to push back a glacier even without good footing. Or at least smash it to piecies with his efforts. Yet both he and an army of other pokemon could not stop it and explain and provide evidence of what this "reverse world" is?

Pushing against him? a continent is an enormous plate of tectonics, if he has the strength to move it in the first place the chances are hes not got any pull against him because he already has the strength to pull the plate away from the Earths gravity, as for friction of the plate, it would be on magma although tbh the pokedex does not explain this feat at all, chances are its not even a strength feat, just more lolanime! or loltoonforce as towing a continent with ropes is ridiculous physically.

As a status effect, theres no real feat of its strength of gravity beating anything however which is relevant.

Thats tiny, 12 feet? when you first mentioned him and read of him being a "titan pokemon" or w/e it is, I thought he would be far larger...thats certainly not big enough to create any special pressure or gravity.

I can, because telepathy is not crossing distance. Its mental thought attached to mental thought, and Raziel can be talked to by the EG even when we cant see him unless ofc he is beneath the ground where Raziel is (likely). Why would I prove it does not move when we never see it moving? all we see move is its tenticles, now as we know full well that based on tentacles it could theoretically move its body, that does not mean to assume he moves in the game. Theres no fact....he burrows but that does not mean his entire enormous form moves throughout the world, this would creature tremurs and earthquakes even based on the what we see of the EG in his chambers.

I dont recall anything of the sort, show me the claim and the poster who claimed it?

First hows he even going to "pull" the EG? his tiny hands are too small to get around one of the EG tentacles, let alone any major part of the EG, furthermore one fleeting strike and that will send his tiny and light form flying so hes not going to have any chance. Thats ignoring the fact that your wrong, the planets not going to act as his anchor, the Earth beneath his feet would give way and he would end up burying himself....pretty much doing the job the EG would do anyway.

Jbm4kSQNvEc&feature=related

NXRlln7lH6Y&feature=related

As you can see, this fairly large cavern is part of the EG, it has many eyes, swarming across the walls and some of the tentacles are vast in thickness and length. This is just beneath a part of the Nosgoth, this is ignoring the fact he is beneath the lake of tears, vampire sanctuary, abyss, underwater grotto, pillars etc etc. That large mass of eyes that cover the very ground itself according to you, the entire cavern is sprinting its way through the Earth to meet Raziel and co-incidently be there when ever Raziel shows up.

As i said, this is a joke for me who knows better but even your ignorence should be able to see that as daft.

Your trying to claim the soul is within a physical container, protected by outer flesh. The sword goes for the soul on strike as an actual LoK character says and yet you think you know better with your daft logic because it protects your vulnerable characters? laughing it doesnt even protect them, kain and mortanious have spirit death. Ranged soul rip ftw.

MooCowofJustice
Not sure about that tbh, if he had the strength you claimed he should be able to push back a glacier even without good footing. Or at least smash it to piecies with his efforts. Yet both he and an army of other pokemon could not stop it and explain and provide evidence of what this "reverse world" is?

Smashing the glacier would not stop it. In fact, it would probably make it harder to stop. And yeah, try to stop something without friction. Go stand on some ice and get a fri-- family member to walk towards you. Try and stop them.

Reverse world is the world that balances the real world. It's also known as the distortion world. The villain of the movie flew into it and smashed some pillars of ice, which caused the glacier in the real world to begin moving in order to compensate for the irregularity created.

Pushing against him? a continent is an enormous plate of tectonics, if he has the strength to move it in the first place the chances are hes not got any pull against him because he already has the strength to pull the plate away from the Earths gravity, as for friction of the plate, it would be on magma although tbh the pokedex does not explain this feat at all, chances are its not even a strength feat, just more lolanime! or loltoonforce as towing a continent with ropes is ridiculous physically.

Yeah, I know what a continent is. I live on one. They are quite nice.

Not sure I can explain this to you. Showing a few diagrams cannot compensate for a lack of knowledge.

As a status effect, theres no real feat of its strength of gravity beating anything however which is relevant.

Gravity is not a status effect. Yeah, irrelevant.

Thats tiny, 12 feet? when you first mentioned him and read of him being a "titan pokemon" or w/e it is, I thought he would be far larger...thats certainly not big enough to create any special pressure or gravity.

You know Kain is not 12 feet tall, right? No idea what you're talking about though. I didn't mention anything of the sort.

Gravity is a different power entirely, lol. 4 foot long forearm that I'd guess is a foot in diameter. Much bigger than a human fist. Oh yeah, and it's on fire.

I can, because telepathy is not crossing distance. Its mental thought attached to mental thought, and Raziel can be talked to by the EG even when we cant see him unless ofc he is beneath the ground where Raziel is (likely). Why would I prove it does not move when we never see it moving? all we see move is its tenticles, now as we know full well that based on tentacles it could theoretically move its body, that does not mean to assume he moves in the game. Theres no fact....he burrows but that does not mean his entire enormous form moves throughout the world, this would creature tremurs and earthquakes even based on the what we see of the EG in his chambers.

Prove it. Prove to me distance is irrelevant to telepathy. I want statements that mental thoughts attach to other mental thoughts and that distance is irrelevant to this. Honestly I'd guess it's more like transmitting some kind of brainwave. But yeah, by all means, prove me wrong.

Why would you prove it doesn't move? 'cause you kinda can't assume otherwise.

I dont recall anything of the sort, show me the claim and the poster who claimed it?

Who made this claim is irrelevant to the event. I don't really want to dig through 30+ pages of your fanon from 2007.

First hows he even going to "pull" the EG? his tiny hands are too small to get around one of the EG tentacles, let alone any major part of the EG, furthermore one fleeting strike and that will send his tiny and light form flying so hes not going to have any chance. Thats ignoring the fact that your wrong, the planets not going to act as his anchor, the Earth beneath his feet would give way and he would end up burying himself....pretty much doing the job the EG would do anyway.

Yeah, I don't think so. He'll probably pull him the same way anyone else would pull something too large to wrap a hand around. Of course now we're assuming these tentacles don't just rip right off.

Elder God won't be hitting Regigigas any time soon.

If the earth breaks, then that just puts him right on top of the thing and in an extremely dangerous position for the EG. But again, Regigigas uses Earthquake and that's it for the squid.

As you can see, this fairly large cavern is part of the EG, it has many eyes, swarming across the walls and some of the tentacles are vast in thickness and length. This is just beneath a part of the Nosgoth, this is ignoring the fact he is beneath the lake of tears, vampire sanctuary, abyss, underwater grotto, pillars etc etc. That large mass of eyes that cover the very ground itself according to you, the entire cavern is sprinting its way through the Earth to meet Raziel and co-incidently be there when ever Raziel shows up.

Video times. I need them.

As i said, this is a joke for me who knows better but even your ignorence should be able to see that as daft.

Practice what you preach and keep your fanfiction out of threads.

Your trying to claim the soul is within a physical container, protected by outer flesh. The sword goes for the soul on strike as an actual LoK character says and yet you think you know better with your daft logic because it protects your vulnerable characters? laughing it doesnt even protect them, kain and mortanious have spirit death. Ranged soul rip ftw.

It can go for the soul all it wants, this does not mean it's going to get it. Spirit death is probably just another one of those featless spells. Just as useless as the sword.

Burning thought
Smashing the glacier would not stop it. In fact, it would probably make it harder to stop. And yeah, try to stop something without friction. Go stand on some ice and get a fri-- family member to walk towards you. Try and stop them.

Reverse world is the world that balances the real world. It's also known as the distortion world. The villain of the movie flew into it and smashed some pillars of ice, which caused the glacier in the real world to begin moving in order to compensate for the irregularity created.

Yeah, I know what a continent is. I live on one. They are quite nice.

Not sure I can explain this to you. Showing a few diagrams cannot compensate for a lack of knowledge.

Gravity is not a status effect. Yeah, irrelevant.

You know Kain is not 12 feet tall, right? No idea what you're talking about though. I didn't mention anything of the sort.

Gravity is a different power entirely, lol. 4 foot long forearm that I'd guess is a foot in diameter. Much bigger than a human fist. Oh yeah, and it's on fire.

Prove it. Prove to me distance is irrelevant to telepathy. I want statements that mental thoughts attach to other mental thoughts and that distance is irrelevant to this. Honestly I'd guess it's more like transmitting some kind of brainwave. But yeah, by all means, prove me wrong.

Why would you prove it doesn't move? 'cause you kinda can't assume otherwise.

Who made this claim is irrelevant to the event. I don't really want to dig through 30+ pages of your fanon from 2007.

Yeah, I don't think so. He'll probably pull him the same way anyone else would pull something too large to wrap a hand around. Of course now we're assuming these tentacles don't just rip right off.

Elder God won't be hitting Regigigas any time soon.

If the earth breaks, then that just puts him right on top of the thing and in an extremely dangerous position for the EG. But again, Regigigas uses Earthquake and that's it for the squid.

Video times. I need them.

Practice what you preach and keep your fanfiction out of threads.

It can go for the soul all it wants, this does not mean it's going to get it. Spirit death is probably just another one of those featless spells. Just as useless as the sword.

No it wouldnt, but smashing it would happen if the strength of the striker was at continent pulling levels...

Explain how this makes it heavier or harder to stop?

When did I say Kain was...? but you cannot prove it being on fire, or being stronger somehow increases pressure...its not going any faster from evidence.

telepathy is not passing distance, therefore space is irrelevent and so is your strawman of a point. I want you to prove it does move within the games, move its entire bulk...please prove it. That seems to me what your trying to claim to make up for a unique piece of the EG to cover the caverns of areas miles apart, and years apart when concerning time travel.

Youve yet to prove Regigigas has any speed at all. Hes big enough to smash with a few tentacles and light enough to be sent flying. hes not touching the EG.

The whole video...

Yeh anyway, go and get me a Regigigas soul resisting feat, mind resistance feat and maybe you claim he has a chance in this gauntlet...

MooCowofJustice
No it wouldnt, but smashing it would happen if the strength of the striker was at continent pulling levels...

Yeah, it would actually make it harder to stop. And that strength is. There are just a multitude of factors working against him.

Explain how this makes it heavier or harder to stop?

Mostly because smashing things does not eliminate matter, it separates it into smaller pieces. It's essentially turning a glacier into an avalanche, which cannot be halted at the same time, because it's not one large piece. Lol.

When did I say Kain was...? but you cannot prove it being on fire, or being stronger somehow increases pressure...its not going any faster from evidence.

You act like size matters.

K, mist is mostly water. What happens when you add heat to water? It speeds up the process of evaporation. Plus, sticking his hand through it would take a bunch of the mist with him as it goes through it. 'cause, you know, water isn't intangible.

telepathy is not passing distance, therefore space is irrelevent and so is your strawman of a point. I want you to prove it does move within the games, move its entire bulk...please prove it. That seems to me what your trying to claim to make up for a unique piece of the EG to cover the caverns of areas miles apart, and years apart when concerning time travel.

Prove it. Lmao. You need to know how telepathy works to say it does not pass distance.

K. It resides in more than one place. Movement proven.

Youve yet to prove Regigigas has any speed at all. Hes big enough to smash with a few tentacles and light enough to be sent flying. hes not touching the EG.

EG is not hitting him. Double Team. EG gets earthquake'd anyway.

The whole video...

Great, now I gotta watch six minutes of this crap. >_>

Yeh anyway, go and get me a Regigigas soul resisting feat, mind resistance feat and maybe you claim he has a chance in this gauntlet...

Doesn't need any of it. Besides, Kain can't get at his soul anyway. laughing

So, let's talk about that boulder stuff for the Elder God. That's really interesting, he couldn't free some tentacles from boulders? Wow. For such a supposedly large entity, he sounds pretty weak.

ScreamPaste
And for supposedly immaterial, too.

MooCowofJustice
Oh, my.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.