Gaea vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperMan103
marvel version for both.

who wins?

amnesia
Gaea

Colossus-Big C
gaea, not only did all earth gods descend from her, but the ohotmu says she call call upon the life force of every earth related being for power

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
gaea, not only did all earth gods descend from her, but the ohotmu says she call call upon the life force of every earth related being for power If all Fails she Just call Atum the Frigging God Eater.... smokin'

JakeTheBank
Gaea. /thread

psycho gundam
odin...... since he already made her get on her knees already http://i47.tinypic.com/2s7vuhs.gif

nicamarvin
Originally posted by psycho gundam
odin...... since he already made her get on her knees already http://i47.tinypic.com/2s7vuhs.gif but that was for Pleasure...http://i47.tinypic.com/2s7vuhs.gif just to get him hard.... eek!

theICONiac
Originally posted by nicamarvin
but that was for Pleasure...http://i47.tinypic.com/2s7vuhs.gif just to get him hard.... eek!

Gross dude! That is, like, his grandmother!

Black bolt z
but that was for Pleasure...http://i47.tinypic.com/2s7vuhs.gif just to get him hard.... eek! Originally posted by theICONiac
Gross dude! That is, like, his grandmother! laughing out loud

Gaea wins.

galactusischere
Gaea.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Why does Gaea win? I'm actually curious.

She once completely ignored an onslaught from the Big 4 Defenders who weren't holding back as I recall and then casually dismissed them. Impressive but not enough to come to the conclusion that she beats Odin.

I'm not too knowledgeable on where she stands on the Power Scale.

I want to see an Odin/Gaea interaction. I haven't seen one since the annual that explained Thor's birth.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I want to see an Odin/Gaea interaction. just imagine odin dipping his cock into a volcano

Angel Watching
Gaea

Black bolt z

She once completely ignored an onslaught from the Big 4 Defenders who weren't holding back as I recall and then casually dismissed them. Impressive but not enough to come to the conclusion that she beats Odin.

I want to see an Odin/Gaea interaction. I haven't seen one since the annual that explained Thor's birth. I thought Gaea was an elder god but I could be wrong.

celeyhyga17
Odin wins cause he's a pimp. he's already pimped her once, he will be able to do it again...

Slaanesh
Gaea..elder god > odin

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I thought Gaea was an elder god but I could be wrong.

She is an Elder God. However, being an Elder God doesn't automatically land you the win against Odin.

srankmissingnin

I want to see an Odin/Gaea interaction. I haven't seen one since the annual that explained Thor's birth.

It's largely a theoretical assumption of her power level based on the fact that she is an Old God, not any actual evidence.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
It's largely a theoretical assumption of her power level based on the fact that she is an Old God, not any actual evidence.

Meh. Assuming she wins simply because she's an Elder God is rather.....weak. I mean, it is feasible that she's more powerful than Odin but you need some more evidence before you come to the conclusion she beats someone as far up the totem pole as Odin.

srankmissingnin
Meh. Assuming she wins simply because she's an Elder God is rather.....weak. I mean, it is feasible that she's more powerful than Odin but you need some more evidence before you come to the conclusion she beats someone as far up the totem pole as Odin.

You're preaching to the choir on that one my friend. I was just explaining the train of thought behind the opinions of other posters.

Rage.Of.Olympus
You're preaching to the choir on that one my friend. I was just explaining the train of thought behind the opinions of other posters.

Well, it's a bit stupid.

It's like assuming a random Asgardian beats a hero (Wolverine for example. Heh.) simply because said Asgardian is a God.

Colossus-Big C

I want to see an Odin/Gaea interaction. I haven't seen one since the annual that explained Thor's birth. gaea isnt a warrior so she doesnt fight, but all earths god decend from her so you can assume they got power from her

Colossus-Big C
Well, it's a bit stupid.

It's like assuming a random Asgardian beats a hero (Wolverine for example. Heh.) simply because said Asgardian is a God. gaea is mother earth, she can call upon the power of every earth being and god. based on the ohotmu i think it was the recent one with thor on the cover.

but besides that she has beat dormmamu
and while the celestials hardly even acknoledge odin, zeus or vishnu when they attcked them, the celestials acknoledged gaea and she saved earth

roughrider
Gaea should win. She is higher up the food chain.

srankmissingnin
gaea isnt a warrior so she doesnt fight, but all earths god decend from her so you can assume they got power from her

That isn't accurate. The Pantheons of "New Gods" are from alternate dimensions. They arrived on Marvel Earth and Gaea started knocking boots with some of them, but she didn't have a hand in their creation as a species.

Colossus-Big C
That isn't accurate. The Pantheons of "New Gods" are from alternate dimensions. They arrived on Marvel Earth and Gaea started knocking boots with some of them, but she didn't have a hand in their creation as a species. thats incorrect, read all the ohotmu on gaea they decend from her
they all even consider her there common ancestor

gaea gave birth to ouranus
ouranus gave birth to chronus
chronus gave birth to all the other olmypions including zeus

gaea posed as a cow and shaped buri from ice
buri gave birth to bor, bor gave birth to odin

gaea mated with demogorge and created the egyption pantheon
gaea ventured into an unknown dimension and mated with this god and created the japanese pantheon

theres also a scan of her showing these but im to lazy to look for it

Colossus-Big C
double post

srankmissingnin
thats incorrect, read all the ohotmu on gaea they decend from her

gaea ventured into an unknown dimension and mated with this god and created the japanese pantheon

theres also a scan of her showing these but im to lazy to look for it

The only thing there that I recall actually reading on panel is that Gaea is matron of the Greek Pantheon... but even then I don't think it has ever been stated that she is the mother of Ouranos, just that she knocked boots with him. This stuff might be listed in the OHOTMU, but I don't remember reading it on panel. /shrug

psycho gundam
not mother or ouronos, sister.

she is of the first clan of titans, they sired the gods. demiurge is the lifeforce of all

nicamarvin
thats incorrect, read all the ohotmu on gaea they decend from her

theres also a scan of her showing these but im to lazy to look for it Dang She is a ****..... smokin' Just like She Hulk... laughing

nicamarvin

I want to see an Odin/Gaea interaction. Its Called Thor...... eek!

Wild Shadow
you think she be pregnant by now...

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
you think she be pregnant by now... Who She Hulk..? well in the Sig I have she made Juggy use Condoms.... eek!

galactusischere
Who She Hulk..? well in the Sig I have she made Juggy use Condoms.... eek!

Juggernaut knows about safe sex?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by galactusischere
Juggernaut knows about safe sex? Not him, but She Hulk sure as hell does she have slept around for a while now, and and how the hell does she manage to get that thing insed her.. confused Juggy must be twice as big as Shorty Mac.... eek!

Rage.Of.Olympus
gaea isnt a warrior so she doesnt fight, but all earths god decend from her so you can assume they got power from her

That's a pretty big assumption.

And what do you mean by Earth Gods?

Rage.Of.Olympus
gaea is mother earth, she can call upon the power of every earth being and god. based on the ohotmu i think it was the recent one with thor on the cover.

but besides that she has beat dormmamu
and while the celestials hardly even acknoledge odin, zeus or vishnu when they attcked them, the celestials acknoledged gaea and she saved earth

Once again, what do you mean by Earth God?

When has she beat Dormammu?

Lol. People need to realize context etc. is important.

Colossus-Big C
Once again, what do you mean by Earth God?

When has she beat Dormammu?

Lol. People need to realize context etc. is important. i got that from the handbook ,all it said is that she can all upon the life force of earth beings and god and her energy projection rating is a 7 which is the highest one in the chart

it was in a dr strange comic, dormammu attacked and captured her and was trying to get her power, and on another account she drove him off

Rage.Of.Olympus
i got that from the handbook ,all it said is that she can all upon the life force of earth beings and god and her energy projection rating is a 7 which is the highest one in the chart

it was in a dr strange comic, dormammu attacked and captured her but was unable to damage here, and in another account she drove him off

Okay.

I need to read said comic. I'm not trusting your word.

No offense.

Colossus-Big C
Okay.

I need to read said comic. I'm not trusting your word.

No offense. ill get the issue number give me a sec

edit: Dr. Strange II#8-9 she was captured by dormammu and after they freed her, she attacked and made him fled to his dimension

Black bolt z
Not him, but She Hulk sure as hell does she have slept around for a while now, and and how the hell does she manage to get that thing insed her.. confused Juggy must be twice as big as Shorty Mac.... eek! You would know from experience wouldn't you shifty

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Black bolt z
You would know from experience wouldn't you shifty well if Shorty Mac has a Soda can for a Dick then Juggy must be even Biger.... eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.