Ironfist's team vs wolverine's Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
no mind rape

Shang Chi
IronFist
Elektra
Junzo Muto
Psylocke
Steel Serpent

vs

Wolverine
Sabretooth(adamantium)
Cyber
Omega Red(no spores)
BloodScream
Maverick (fully geared)

Parmaniac
Deathspores?

Wild Shadow
i gimped one side so its only fair to gimp the other

Starscream M
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i gimped one side so its only fair to gimp the other this is spite

Wolverine's side destroys the other side

Juk3n
Psylockes tK smashes everyones brains

Wild Shadow
has she ever done that?

Mindset
Are you asking because of CIS?

Wild Shadow
exactly...

marwash22
wolverine's team gets fisted.

srankmissingnin
Completely ignoring everyone else on Team Wolverine, I'm not sure anyone on Ironfist team can take down Bloodscream. They guy has tanked Ironman blasts to the face and picked up his head after being decapitated like it was nothing. You need a plot device to take him down.

Wild Shadow
bloodscream kills himself when he tries to draw out their blood the mystic chi interrupts his own mystic voodoo life force... fries himself and gets ko'ed

Bentley
Omega Red would take most of those guys by himself...

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
bloodscream kills himself when he tries to draw out their blood the mystic chi interrupts his own mystic voodoo life force... fries himself and gets ko'ed

If anything he will get a "superhigh" from the Chi energy and be more effective...

dmills
You're teaming up Current Iron Fist, with the most powerful incarnation of Davos, Pyslocke, Elektra and that little shyte Junzo? Team Wolverine get's doggy styled. Hard.

Wild Shadow
you must not be aware of what the other team can really do when they cut loose or simply purposely underestimating them in order to claim they will be doggy styled..

dmills
Oh snap I forgot about Shang. Team Wolverine get's their ass spanked while being doggy styled.

jalek moye
If what sranks said about bloodscream is accurate getting his head knocked off and being fine etc. Not sure what iron fist can really do to him outside of psylocke just hold him in a tk field

dmills
Question. When you say Maverick fullt geared are you talking about his Agent zero stuff?

Wild Shadow
bloodscream can also completely drain a person with a touch turn them into a husk zombie or retain their vitality and control them without effecting the person's combat ability like he did vermin. he can also just summon the blood out of a person's body from within a certain radius of himself like he did celia when they went after logan chasing him through a glacier to a small town on the otherside

dmills
@Jaylek,

Then just keep knocking his head off, duh!
In seriousness, I think Junzo might be able to steal his power.

Junzo/BS
Davos/Creed
Elektra/Cyber
Pyslocke/Red
Shang/Maverick
Danny/Logan

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by dmills
Question. When you say Maverick fullt geared are you talking about his Agent zero stuff? i mean fully geared maverick b4 agent zero...

his nano electric darts net design wrist gadgets to kill sabe as it buries itself under the skin to key areas of the nerves pulsating increasing random electricity disrupting the neuron signals and meant to kill sabretooth.

carrying his back up energy pack to store and process amplify kinetic energy 10 fold and feed it back into his body to be furthered amplified and process by mavericks mutant ability..

also serving as a kinetic force field to stop blunt/ kinetic attacks..

his air tight gas mask which also has its own back up rebreather oxygen tank with limited use..

his futuristic cable wanna be machine gun and fully automatic side arms as well as grenades and k-bar.. while fully protected and sealed by his armor which has bn stated to be vibranium design at one time or another etc etc i am sure i am missing more probably infra red night vision and scanners in is mask.. and stuff cool

like a healing factor that has allowed him to survive being gutted and killed even when he was suffering from the legacy virus healing in the next comic but during the same day of the story has also manage to make it all the way to the x men to find wolverine with said injuries as it heals and beast finally ready to see him is amazed at his recovery to such trauma and admitting he did nothing

dmills
Damn. With him having all of that plot gear it'll be hard for Shang to take him down.

But iirc, Shang did take out a Doom Bot before so...

dmills
I like this thread Wild. When you look at it it basically reads as Team Chi vs Team Enhanced.

Wild Shadow
the doom bot was a malfunctioning robot not made of vibranium or any other exotic metal or any damage soak enhanced capabilities.. also it did not have any self repair program like mavericks healing factor nor did it employ shields like mavericks kinetic absorption power and technology which serves various purposes from kinetic shields, energy rerouting storing to help manage energy and feed it back to maverick which can be used to increase his strength and minimal physical stat enhancement as well as energy blast.. which maverick has used to fry sabretooth skull with a touch..

plus maverick is also a block ops trained fighter lvl 6 iirc with offensive weapons and wide area attack like his nano dart net attack whcih would be employed in close quarter like when sabe got all up close an personal to exchange claws punches and gunfire...

besides maverick isnt the only the only one with an impressive resume.. and the only energy i have seen junzo absorb is the ironfist chi nothing suggest that he can absorb a magic voodoo spell/curse or take on the demonic transformation of blood scream since it is a physical not just energy power

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Bentley
Omega Red would take most of those guys by himself... thumb up

dmills
Junzo can absorb Magic as well. He absorbed his uncles elemental magic.

Wild Shadow
so you think he can absorb a voodoo curse that makes one undead or requires one to be near death to apply said spell? i highly doubt it erm no expression

its tantamount to say he can steal a werewolves power/ transformation along with vampires, wendigoes and sasquatch the great beast..

http://www.comicvine.com/bloodscream/29-15734/all-images/108-217998/bloodscream_00/105-558841/

sorry not buying it

dmills
The guy absorbed magic from a corpse. He can do it.

Wild Shadow
what do you think would happen to junzo how do you think the spell on bloodscream works?

he stole the magic energy but not the physical aspect, right?

marwash22
oh shit. i didn't see the "no mind rape" part the first time. Without it, this is kinda spite in favor of Logan's team.

dmills
Yeah but he gimped Red with no death spores so it sorta evens out. If Junzo's cheap trick can cancel out bloodscreams cheap trick then it's spite in favor of Danny's team.

dmills
@Wildshadow,

Not sure what you mean. When he absorbs powers he completely drains you of the power and what ever physical advantages it gave you. Is that what you mean?

dmills
Oh ok, I see what you're saying now. Interesting, I don't recall if Junzo just absorbed energy, or if he absorbed powers in general. I have that crappy mini, so I can check. Is CIS on or off?

Wild Shadow
on as always

dmills
Phuck. That changes things. Davos is going to have to fight Bloodscream then. Junzo can take Cyber, Elektra will have to take Creed.

Maverick with all that gear is a problem.

srankmissingnin
I'd give Sabretooth and Omega Red odds of winning this on their own.

dmills
Against Iron Fist, Steel Serpent, Elektra, Pyslocke, Junzo and Shang?

I dare someone to make that thread.

King Castle
bumpity bump.

Dum Dum Dugan
People really underestimate some o team wolverine and how there powers work. Omega red is an utter animal and could beat anyone one on danny team.

Bloodscream can kill people with a touch and turn them into mind controll zompies as well as absorb energy if not mistaken. Maverick as well can absorb energy and has crazy ass equiptment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.