Resident Evil Revelations

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ridley_Prime
Thought a thread for this was already made, but apparently was not the case when I did a search, so yeah. Looking forward to this, among many other things.

ngGhtQq8Kj4

Chris and Jill enemies? eek! And whose the guy on the chair?

Kazenji
Possibly Hunk?

FinalAnswer
Needs moar Wesker.

Kazenji
And How?

General Kaliero
And for those who don't know, this is for the 3DS.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Kazenji
And How?

The same way no one thought he'd be coming back in Code Veronica.

NO ONE thought he'd still be alive.

AsbestosFlaygon
Wesker dieded.
Get over it.

Game looks promising..
As long as the graphics is consistent throughout the game, and not just the cutscenes. I mean, scenes like that can be pre-rendered even by the Phat DS.

I hope that guy is indeed HUNK.
And I hope he is the protagonist for this game.

RE: Blaxican
I think the reason why no wants to believe that Wesker is dead is because Wesker is the only good villain in the series. The rest suck balls.

NemeBro
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
I think the reason why no wants to believe that Wesker is dead is because Wesker is the only good villain in the series. The rest suck balls. This.

Wesker is the only reason anyone ever gave a shit about the plotline, anyone who says otherwise is lying.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Wesker dieded.
Get over it.

Game looks promising..
As long as the graphics is consistent throughout the game, and not just the cutscenes. I mean, scenes like that can be pre-rendered even by the Phat DS.

I hope that guy is indeed HUNK.
And I hope he is the protagonist for this game.

Nah.

Wesker also died in RE1.

Also, while this game does look promising (Zombehs), Resident Evil is dead to me after the shitfest that was 5.

FinalAnswer
I think the reason why no wants to believe that Wesker is dead is because Wesker is the only good villain in the series. The rest suck balls.

Alfred was lulzy.

Also, Spencer.

Ridley_Prime
Pretty freakin' much. One of the best (if not the best) characters in the series, dead or alive.

As for HUNK, never cared for him that much, although he is pretty cool. But I doubt he's the guy on the chair in the trailer.

Sin_Volvagia
Another for the 3DS? Great...

Sin_Volvagia
Anyway, nobody really gave a damn about Wesker until Code Veronica and even then, nobody expected him in Resident Evil 4.

Now that I think of it, he's pretty much what lead to RE being less scary and that's something the fans do not like.

Wut. Wesker was at his most badass in the very first game.

Sin_Volvagia
Wut. Wesker was at his most badass in the very first game.

Maybe he was but he got "killed" only to come back unexpectedly, 2 REs later. I'm sure no one cared how badass he was then.

Nemesis X
Only on the 3DS? Well this sucks.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Anyway, nobody really gave a damn about Wesker until Code Veronica and even then, nobody expected him in Resident Evil 4.

Now that I think of it, he's pretty much what lead to RE being less scary and that's something the fans do not like.

No.

What lead the game to being less scary was putting the game into broad daylight, making your character capable of fighting dozens of enemies at once, putting in ungodly amounts of ammo, removing the concept of the typewriter, removing any creepiness in an enemy's appearance, and putting in ****ing co-op.

How exactly did Wesker lead Resident Evil to be less scary?

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Only on the 3DS? Well this sucks. Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Another for the 3DS? Great...

haermm

Just gonna highlight it's gonna have a ****ing incredible game line up. happy

FinalAnswer
For 8 year olds.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
For 8 year olds.
Neh.

Ms.Marvel
c'mon, you know youre an eight year old at heart.

who drinks excessively. no expression

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
c'mon, you know youre an eight year old at heart.

who drinks excessively. no expression ..Maybeh. >.>

Kazenji
The same way no one thought he'd be coming back in Code Veronica.

NO ONE thought he'd still be alive.

And if he truly is alive then how did he survive getting two rockets blasted through his head and then followed by an explosion?

FinalAnswer
He had some remains that survived, and Uroboros regenerated him.

Or that was a clone, which would justify Wesker's uncharacteristic behavior.

Kazenji
Well i suppose there is that other clone Alex Wesker which you read about in Lost In Nightmares

and then theres also Sherry Birkin she's still alive.

Nemesis X
I'm now starting to notice that Resident Evil has been focused around yachts for three times now. First time would be in a RE novel with Leon Kennedy and Barry Burton on this yacht trying to find a virus although I think it was proven that was non-canon, the second time would be in Resident Evil Dead Aim, and now the third is in RE Revelations. What is it with Resident Evil and yachts?

Sin_Volvagia
No.

What lead the game to being less scary was putting the game into broad daylight, making your character capable of fighting dozens of enemies at once, putting in ungodly amounts of ammo, removing the concept of the typewriter, removing any creepiness in an enemy's appearance, and putting in ****ing co-op.

How exactly did Wesker lead Resident Evil to be less scary?

Matrix-like characters aren't scary. Wesker having those powers would eventually bring the series to being less scary. I don't know about you but I wasn't crapping in my pants while screaming like a girl when I saw Wesker trying to give Alexia a beatdown.

Of course, I don't give a damn if RE is scary or not since RE4 is one of my fave games of all time and its only scary moments were the Regenerators and the oven man.

Whether Wesker is in or not shouldn't even matter since he made no appearance in RE2 and RE3 plus wasn't even expected by many in RE4. If the fans really want a Neo-wannabe, there's Alex Wesker. Problem solved.

FinalAnswer
Matrix-like characters aren't scary. Wesker having those powers would eventually bring the series to being less scary. I don't know about you but I wasn't crapping in my pants while screaming like a girl when I saw Wesker trying to give Alexia a beatdown.

Of course, I don't give a damn if RE is scary or not since RE4 is one of my fave games of all time and its only scary moments were the Regenerators and the oven man.

Whether Wesker is in or not shouldn't even matter since he made no appearance in RE2 and RE3 plus wasn't even expected by many in RE4. If the fans really want a Neo-wannabe, there's Alex Wesker. Problem solved.

=|

At what point was Wesker EVER scary? Why would he need to be scary? He's a character, not some monster. Every game Wesker was in except 5 retained that scary horror element, and do you know WHY RE5 wasn't scary?

In short, Wesker has NOTHING to do with RE no longer being scary. Shinji Mikami leaving Capcom and the retards that replaced him made RE not scary.

Hai nao. When I first saw the garrador, I was super scurred. Granted, that was ages ago, but whateva.

No. The fans pretty much hate how they butchered Wesker to death in RE5. In case you didn't know, he wasn't always a Neo-ripoff. He was kinda of an actual good character and stuff.

Also, like NemeBro and fatass said, Wesker was the only actual good thing about RE's plot. He was undeniably the best and most well developed character in RE, and he was the one that made the plot actually interesting.

Ridley_Prime
Agreed. ^^ It's too bad they didn't keep his same character the same as from the previous games while being that Neo-esque figure...

That aside though, does Revelations take place before or after RE5? From what Chris said in the trailer, it seems to be implied that it takes place after, and Jill being blond has got to be one of those temporary things (most likely), so yeah.

FinalAnswer
Well, the one thing I liked is that his hatred for CHRIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and his lust for power consumed him and sent him insane, much like he foreshadowed with his quote about hatred, madness, and power. But the fact they still butchered his character is ghey.

Prolly takes place after RE5. Would explain why he might be against Jill. (He now has Sheva)

Also, since RE5 ****ed it up, this game NEEDS to put in Sherry, Ada's corporation, and fill up the biggest plotholes RE has.

I hate you. So, so much.

FinalAnswer
I ate a bucket of KFC last saturday.

It was good.

Nemesis X
I don't get why Capcom made Revelations a 3DS exclusive. It's graphics make the game look like it can be thrown onto the Xbox 360 and PS3.

Ridley_Prime
Well, the one thing I liked is that his hatred for CHRIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and his lust for power consumed him and sent him insane, much like he foreshadowed with his quote about hatred, madness, and power. But the fact they still butchered his character is ghey.

Prolly takes place after RE5. Would explain why he might be against Jill. (He now has Sheva)

Also, since RE5 ****ed it up, this game NEEDS to put in Sherry, Ada's corporation, and fill up the biggest plotholes RE has.
Indeed. Poor performance indeed, Capcom.

I still think Sheva's just one of those one-time-only characters, so I kinda doubt she will have anything to do with him and Jill being against each other.

Agreed.

I don't get why Capcom made Revelations a 3DS exclusive. It's graphics make the game look like it can be thrown onto the Xbox 360 and PS3.
I have no problem with it being on handheld, but you'd think it would be available for the PSP as well. Then again, I heard it too is having an RE exclusive. mmm

Kazenji
I'm now starting to notice that Resident Evil has been focused around yachts for three times now. First time would be in a RE novel with Leon Kennedy and Barry Burton on this yacht trying to find a virus although I think it was proven that was non-canon, the second time would be in Resident Evil Dead Aim, and now the third is in RE Revelations. What is it with Resident Evil and yachts?

"THATS" a yacht thats one odd looking yacht looks more like a cruise shitp to me.

Nemesis X
"THATS" a yacht thats one odd looking yacht looks more like a cruise shitp to me.

...Whoops. I guess I did mean cruise ship. I thought they were the same. Begin with the facepalming if you want to do it.

AsbestosFlaygon
Whatevah. To me, Wesker was the "Justin Beaver of RE".

FinalAnswer

This comment makes me want to kill you.

Ridley_Prime
Despite being the most recurring (and one of the most developed) characters in the series? Awful taste is awful.

Sin_Volvagia

It all started with the RE remake. Then came RE0. Yup; if you're a real RE fan, you have to stick with both Sony and Nintendo.

Nemesis X
It all started with the RE remake. Then came RE0. Yup; if you're a real RE fan, you have to stick with both Sony and Nintendo.

I have a PS3 and Nintendo Wii. So why is it that neither of those systems have Resident Evil Revelations?

ScreamPaste
I have a PS3 and Nintendo Wii. So why is it that neither of those systems have Resident Evil Revelations? Because the 3DS is gonna sell like legallised prostitution. no expression

Nemesis X
edit

FinalAnswer
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100616163927/residentevil/images/5/50/Revelations_-_Hunk.png

mhmm

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Because the 3DS is gonna sell like legallised prostitution. no expression
*legalized

And yay, HUNK.

AsbestosFlaygon
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100616163927/residentevil/images/5/50/Revelations_-_Hunk.png

thumb up

HUNK aka Mr. Death FTW!

jesonkwilliam
Well residential evil is the best game ever I have played and at the same time the latest version is also one of the great game in the world. So basically I really like the concept and at the same time gaming effects also.

Ridley_Prime
HUNK is overrated.

There, I said it.

FinalAnswer
It's true, though he is still a pretty kewl gai.

And holy mother of CAWD, what is up with your avatar?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
HUNK is overrated.

There, I said it.

he's the boba fett of resident evil, imo.

this game is almost convincing me to buy a 3ds, though. mmm

Ridley_Prime
It's true, though he is still a pretty kewl gai.

And holy mother of CAWD, what is up with your avatar?
Yeah, I'm not denying that.

Just one of my favorite band mascots, is all. stick out tongue

Originally posted by -Pr-
he's the boba fett of resident evil, imo.

this game is almost convincing me to buy a 3ds, though. mmm
Same here, though I've never been one to get a whole new system just for one particular game. Only other things I've seen on the 3DS for the most part are ports of Star Fox 64 and OoT (which I could still play on my N64 if I wanted), and some Metal Gear Solid game, which ain't really my cup of tea. It'll take more than that for me to get a 3DS, especially when I can still play pokeymanz Black and White on the original DS (should've been a 3DS exclusive >__&gtwink. If I don't get a 3DS and RE Revelations of course, I'll still watch most (if not all) of the game on youtube. Meh.

Nemesis X
So you're gonna walk/run around like you did in RE4 and 5 but when you aim, it isn't going to be over the shoulders. Instead, you're viewing in first person. Resident Evil 4 + Dead Aim = Revelations it would seem.

Th3birdman
aww that's weaksauce^^^

Nemesis X
Here's a vid of the gameplay. Ignore HUNK because thats him in Resident Evil Mercenaries, another RE game that's exclusive to the 3DS.

6kuUaw6M54M

Th3birdman
Wait- that looked fun as hell... maybe I was thinking too much

Ridley_Prime
So you're gonna walk/run around like you did in RE4 and 5 but when you aim, it isn't going to be over the shoulders. Instead, you're viewing in first person. Resident Evil 4 + Dead Aim = Revelations it would seem.
Interesting. Kinda reminds me of how you constantly switched between 1st and 3rd person in Metroid Other M. With how well it worked for that game, I'm sure they probably know what they're doing.

Nemesis X
Gameplay footage:
DTndyw8YEAE

Revelations looks intense but something bothered me when the player encountered the creature. I don't know whether he was bad at it or the game is already showing its flaws. Also, did anyone notice that the monster shown in that vid looked like it came from a Silent Hill game? And here I thought naked, lumpy fleshed cenobite-rejects with sharp objects lodged in their bodies were in Konami's Psychological Horror Department.

Nemesis X
CJVZktQk25s&feature=relmfu

Ridley_Prime
Dayum...

rIX6E8joy1Q

Nemesis X
Revelations might just see the 360 and PS3 after all. There's a rumor going around the game will be ported.

Kazenji
I hope they update it for the Console's rather then just use the 3DS graphics.

-Pr-
I hope it gets ported, personally.

Ridley_Prime
In before "the game is clunky, too dark", etc.

TheOneOfMortis
This was way better than RE6. Easily best RE since 4.

Ridley_Prime
RE4 is highly overrated.

Nemesis X
It is but it's still one of the best games ever.

Zack Fair
How does that work?

To be honest I think Resident Evil 4 is a lot of fun, but I wouldn't rank it among the best games out there.

Ridley_Prime
It is but it's still one of the best games ever.
Doesn't automatically make it the holy grail of the series like it's often made out to be though.

Zack Fair
The best and fav. RE to me is RE2.

Kazenji
Doesn't automatically make it the holy grail of the series like it's often made out to be though.

Just like another game in another game series.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Zack Fair
How does that work?

It works like this: even though I find the game to be quite awesome, I don't drop my pants for it.

Even if you don't see it that way, you should still respect it being the bridge that connects between the old and the new.

The best and fav. RE to me is RE2.

The REmake, RE2 and 3 for me. I liked all those so much, it's kinda hard to pick a specific one.

-Pr-
I didn't enjoy 4 as much as I did the first three in the series, tbh. I can recognise that it's a great game, but I dunno; RE hasn't felt like RE since the third game imo.

Nemesis X
RE hasn't felt like RE since the third game imo.

ಠ_ಠ

Lek Kuen
I didn't enjoy 4 as much as I did the first three in the series, tbh. I can recognise that it's a great game, but I dunno; RE hasn't felt like RE since the third game imo. Kind of what Benzie said. That while 4 was good it was the first step towards a more action game series.

-Pr-
ಠ_ಠ

What this guy said:

Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Kind of what Benzie said. That while 4 was good it was the first step towards a more action game series.

Nemesis X
I'm confused. Wasn't I responding to what you said about RE3?

-Pr-
I'm confused. Wasn't I responding to your post about RE3?

Sorry, I meant that the third game was the last time RE felt like RE to me.

Nemesis X
The Unveiled Edition has been confirmed. Revelations will be out on 360, PS3, PC, and the Wii U on May 21st.

Kazenji
Glad its getting a retail release with the consoles.

Ridley_Prime
I read Chris and Jill both have their own co-op partners as well, unsurprisingly.

So comes out in late May huh? The game's still a might or maybe for me at the moment, but I'll be taking it into more consideration.

Nemesis X
Before, you had to spend $1000 to purchase the RE6 collector's edition in order to get Leon's jacket. Now spend $470 to buy the collector's edition for Resident Evil Revelations and get.....Jill Valentine's watch. Yay?

Kazenji
Uq8JSu2ItvU

Tzeentch._
In before "the game is clunky, too dark", etc. such butthurt lol

Kazenji
I hope they update it for the Console's rather then just use the 3DS graphics.

Ha

i was right after all with Capcom updating the game for the consoles.

Kazenji
civLpoaz4bw

Ridley_Prime
So it's basically the game's No Hope difficulty. The mixed enemy and item placements is a cool twist though, something they probably should've had in the last couple main games.

If I'm to get this game though it still probably won't be till next year or whenever it's cheap. They're milking the Resident Evil cow too much right now.

StyleTime
I am happy this is coming to consoles. I am still having fun with the series.

Ridley_Prime
Still enjoying the series too, but I don't want to make myself tired of it by getting Revelations now when I just got a RE game and more last year.

Kazenji
So it's basically the game's No Hope difficulty. The mixed enemy and item placements is a cool twist though, something they probably should've had in the last couple main games.

If I'm to get this game though it still probably won't be till next year or whenever it's cheap. They're milking the Resident Evil cow too much right now.

2 games = milking the cash cow

erm

Ridley_Prime
I guess you forgot about Operation Raccoon City and whatnot? Regardless, when you count Revelations on the 3DS, RE had 3 games in one year.

Kazenji
Lol

just can't keep the fans happy its either not enough or too much.

Ridley_Prime
The time span between the previous games was enough for me, but this simply is, too much. Surprised they didn't already port that Mercenaries game for the 3DS to consoles as well.

Kazenji
EBsMWYLFEgA

Kazenji
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/Ash_ED/resi_revelations_costumes_zps6b4c79f3.jpg

S_D_J
Chris seems ready to tap dat Ooze

shifty

StyleTime
The outfits look dumb as ****.

I'm sure I will unlock them over the course of playing though.

Ridley_Prime
Is that the hydra pirate Jill is holding? Wonder if she uses it the same way as Helena, and if Chris never uses that sword like his samurai costume in RE6. /sarcasm

From what I played of the demo, it didn't seem like they did too good a job at porting this game over to consoles. It lacks the different options/control schemes that RE4, 5, and 6 had, and though I prolly could get used to them after awhile, the controls are the weirdest I've seen yet out of the modern RE games, showing how much Revelations was made just to be on the 3DS. Same with the whole "scanning" thing. I do like how you have to use it to find certain items here and there, but when you have to do it for the majority of things, it just feels like a forced gimmick. Am sure it feels more natural to use on the 3DS as well.

And no Chris campaign on the demo, only Jill's. If I get this game, it won't be till it's dirt cheap.

Nemesis X
From what I played of the demo, it didn't seem like they did too good a job at porting this game over to consoles. It lacks the different options/control schemes that RE4, 5, and 6 had, and though I prolly could get used to them after awhile, the controls are the weirdest I've seen yet out of the modern RE games, showing how much Revelations was made just to be on the 3DS. Same with the whole "scanning" thing. I do like how you have to use it to find certain items here and there, but when you have to do it for the majority of things, it just feels like a forced gimmick. Am sure it feels more natural to use on the 3DS as well.

Good thing I didn't play the 3DS yet. I thought the demo was good. I didn't mind the controls for they actually felt the most right in a RE game compared to the controls in 6 if you ask me. Also, I like the scanner. It didn't feel like a forced gimmick. I don't know about you but I accept Revelations on the consoles.

Kazenji

And that's where your problem lies, Its only a demo.

Ridley_Prime
Good thing I didn't play the 3DS yet. I thought the demo was good. I didn't mind the controls for they actually felt the most right in a RE game compared to the controls in 6 if you ask me. Also, I like the scanner. It didn't feel like a forced gimmick. I don't know about you but I accept Revelations on the consoles.
The demo itself is good in its own way, but after playing so much of 4, 5, and 6, pressing just one button to use the knife or throw a grenade as opposed to holding LT/L2 first just doesn't feel right at all. Also means you can't really aim with the grenade as well before throwing it. (Was like that on the PS3 demo anyway; have yet to try the 360 one) At least with RE6 you can slightly change the controls, but that doesn't really exist here from what I saw in the options. They didn't bother to console-ify the controls as much as they could've IMO, I guess is what I'm saying. Not saying it's unplayable.

If you have to use the scanner a shit ton in order to progress, then it will feel like a forced gimmick after awhile. I like the scanner or the concept of it, but depending on how much the actual game will make you have to use it, I can see it getting old pretty fast. I give them credit though for trying something different.

And that's where your problem lies, Its only a demo.
The actual RE6 game didn't have anymore controller options and such than the demo did, so I doubt anything will really change there for Revelations on console.

And RE6's demo had some of Chris's and Jake's campaigns in addition to Leon's, so why couldn't Revelation's demo have Chris's?

Ridley_Prime
Just replayed the demo some on 360. As I remembered, there's no button to sprint/run faster either. Odd. Maybe Jill could've saved the girl who died in that office or whatever if you could just make her go faster. erm And I can safely say I still prefer finding items like ammo and herbs by spotting and picking them up the old fashioned way, over spotting them with the scanner just to get them to appear. At least not every item you have to do that with.

Also, is there even an option for co-op/to play the demo with someone online? Doesn't seem to be the case from what I can tell, in which case, you should be bitching about it Nemesis like you did when it came to the Injustice demo. 313

edit: Oh, so you can still aim with LT before throwing a grenade. That's good at least. Guess it didn't help that I accidentally threw one I picked up the first time around without trying to, by pressing one button.

Nemesis X
Just replayed the demo some on 360. As I remembered, there's no button to sprint/run faster either. Odd. Maybe Jill could've saved the girl who died in that office or whatever if you could just make her go faster. erm

There's no need to go any faster than you already are.

One thing we can at least agree on.

Meh. I don't mind. It's been awhile since Resident Evil had a creepy solo game and it makes it all the more nostalgic.

That happened to you too huh?

Zack Fair
Capcom is planning on rebooting RE.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/02/01/news-resident-evil-will-return-to-its-roots

stargun
It's probably fake, but I'll let this here anyway:

http://slumz.boxden.com/f13/resident-evil-7-e3-2013-a-1927357/

Ridley_Prime
There's no need to go any faster than you already are.
Depends. Sure would've liked to go faster when I first heard that girl's scream as I was going down the stairs.

Meh. I don't mind. It's been awhile since Resident Evil had a creepy solo game and it makes it all the more nostalgic.
The 3DS version of the game is probably better then in that regard, as it doesn't have a co-op partner that's even an AI IIRC. But yeah, definitely see where you're coming from there.

Capcom is planning on rebooting RE.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/02/01/news-resident-evil-will-return-to-its-roots
With how many times I've seen them claim that the series will "return to its roots", it's just getting harder and harder to believe them now. lol And they only mention a reboot as a possibility, not a confirmation... Dammit.

Originally posted by stargun
It's probably fake, but I'll let this here anyway:

http://slumz.boxden.com/f13/resident-evil-7-e3-2013-a-1927357/
Whether it's real or fake, I do kinda like how it has "The war ends now" on the poster, implying the game would act as a series finale or something.

In b4 Jake or his blood would somehow be the key to ending the war on bioterrorism.

Zack Fair
With how many times I've seen them claim that the series will "return to its roots", it's just getting harder and harder to believe them now. lol And they only mention a reboot as a possibility, not a confirmation... Dammit.

Whether it's real or fake, I do kinda like how it has "The war ends now" on the poster, implying the game would act as a series finale or something.

In b4 Jake or his blood would somehow be the key to ending the war on bioterrorism.

I hear ya. Maybe this is it. RE6 being unable to hit Capcom's guesstimate might have been the final nail. Japanese developers should stop trying to get CoD sales by making their games more CODesque. COD is a phenomenon plain and simple, just like Halo was before it. Revelations being closer to survival horror is a good sign IMO.

I hope we don't hear from Jake...ever. He just annoyed me. Bald Dante n' all of that

Nemesis X
Depends. Sure would've liked to go faster when I first heard that girl's scream as I was going down the stairs.

Shame Chris wasn't there. He could've just punched the bulletproof glass to save her. But seriously, it's a horror game. You're bound to feel useless as you witness people dying.

Don't count on it. They aren't telling you now but Capcom has a secret relationship with Platinum Games and they're making Resident Rising: Umbrellagence which is basically Metal Gear Rising but with Jake and the gameplay focuses on H2H combat instead of swordplay. Muller will be throwing 50 story tall Tyrants like softballs while your balls shrink as you're screaming at how badass the soundtrack is.

stargun
Don't count on it. They aren't telling you now but Capcom has a secret relationship with Platinum Games and they're making Resident Rising: Umbrellagence which is basically Metal Gear Rising but with Jake and the gameplay focuses on H2H combat instead of swordplay. Muller will be throwing 50 story tall Tyrants like softballs while your balls shrink as you're screaming at how badass the soundtrack is. JQCP85FngzE

Kazenji
There's going to be paid DLC come june

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-14956-Resident-Evil--Revelations-Post-Launch-Lady-Hunk--Ooze-Rachel-DLC-and-More-Incoming.html

Unlockable items in games R.I.P...........thanks Capcom.

Nemesis X
Either someone just recently injected Uroboros into my eyes or I'm not delusional and Capcom just seriously announced a HUNK with no pants as DLC haermm

Impediment
I just bought this for PS3 and I have to say that I am blown away by this game.

It's not perfect, by any means, but it's a return to true survival horror.

I dislike the load times the most. The aiming reticle is kinda shit, and Parker's god awful accent gets on my nerves to no end.

The game, however, is solid. Creepy as f*ck environments, fun puzzles, the symbol key system is back, and fun weapon customization.

Was anyone else creeped out by the moaning and wailing of the comm officer? I wasn't expecting that to happen when I shot the lock off of that door! Man, I jumped 6 feet!

-Pr-
Just got my hands on this; excited to try it out.

Impediment
I just finished this game today.

A solid game, definitely. The ending was actually pretty damn good. I didn't expect the ending that happened with the protagonists and the monsters/villains.

The only thing that kinda hurt the overall game experience was the constant changing of characters and scenarios between levels. I don't mean that it was a bad plot device, rather the pacing seemed really throwed off at times and completely unnecessary.

I can't wait to play this game again on a harder difficulty setting.

9.0 out of 10. thumb up

Kazenji
Hows the multiplayer for those that have tried it?

Impediment
Decent, but nothing special.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.