Iron-patriot vs X-23

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
No shields. Osborn is grounded. Fight happens on Montevideo.

Second round: Fight happens on the uruguayan jungle.

StiltmanFTW
Laura stomps. This armor and its user are pathetic.

the ninjak
He almost defeated Spiderman if it wasn't for his suits Chest Beam shape pattern.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Laura stomps. This armor and its user are pathetic.

I really expected more from Osborn, to be honest.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by the ninjak
He almost defeated Spiderman if it wasn't for his suits Chest Beam shape pattern.

It's basically his only feat... and he got shitstomped by Spidey in New Avengers anyway.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Well, I certainly did not expect him ending up as the lamest Iron Man wannabe ever. He should have stayed behind the desk.

And now that I think of it, he actually kicked ass without that armor. Owned Deadpool, Mr Hyde, Whirlwind, Swordsman...

Bentley
...Thor...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Bentley
...Thor...

laughing out loud

But in all seriousness, even if we exclude U-Foes', Moonstone's and Mighty Taskmaster's participation, Osborn attacked Thor three times on-panel. Not sure who made up that "Thor got one-shotted!" myth, but it's just retarded.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

But in all seriousness, even if we exclude U-Foes', Moonstone's and Mighty Taskmaster's participation, Osborn attacked Thor three times on-panel. Not sure who made up that "Thor got one-shotted!" myth, but it's just retarded.

That one troll who gets banned everyday.

StiltmanFTW
That one troll who gets banned everyday.

He must be really pissed now that Thor finished Void... smile

BruceSkywalker
Laura stomps..

yeah same here

the ninjak
I reckon Osborn played out the way he should have...experienced Super Villain who got overwhelmed by the higher forces. And Insanity.

The fact that he is grounded limits him so much.

I would rank the Iron Patriot armor being at least Heroes Return level. And thats pretty good. But no shields and flight is bad for scanning time.

I'm giving X-23 both over the first fights disadvantages and the second being in a jungle.

StiltmanFTW
IP armor had no repulsor tech and was missing some components. Also, its blast capacity was weaker.

And, like I said before, it's almost featless.

Bentley
It downloaded some Doom tech apparently...

Q99
He'd probably be better in his Goblin gear, it gives more agility, and avoiding those claws is more key than armor.

Lord_Talron
thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Bentley
It downloaded some Doom tech apparently...

Only the files associated with Timecube I think. And even if Osborn downloaded more than that, he never really used that data.

jalek moye
X-23 stomps, norman was garbage in that suit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.