Odin w/power gem vs. DP Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gadabout
Odin is back with the power gem and being a knowledge seeker he wants to know whose ass he can kick!

DP Tyrant is ready to rumble.....so let's get it going
Who wins?

JakeTheBank
Odin rapes.

Omega Vision
I'm not sure if Odin would need the Power Gem.

Nihilist
Odin could take him wihout the gem, with it Tyrant gets a beatdown

Mshinu
Odin, but he needs the gem.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Odin doesn't RAPE but he would win. IMO Tyrant is above Odin.. if if slightly.... With the PG though... Odin would get the job done.

Nihilist
Odin one shotted Surfer with absolute ease , iirc DP Tyrant didn't and it took he at least a couple of hits to put Surfer down, also Thanos never hurt Odin once but he did manage to hurt Tyrant punching him without the aid of the orb.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Nihilist
Odin one shotted Surfer with absolute ease , iirc DP Tyrant didn't and it took he at least a couple of hits to put Surfer down, also Thanos never hurt Odin once but he did manage to hurt Tyrant punching him without the aid of the orb.

And that was after Surfer and the others were being drained of their powers.

Odin does not need the gem to win.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'm not sure if Odin would need the Power Gem. thumb up

JakeTheBank
With the gem, he's raping DP Tyrant.

Black bolt z
Why do comic characters do so much raping when they fight?

JakeTheBank
It's a dominance thing, I guess.

lightyeargee
Odin would win without the power gem

galactusischere
Odin.

the Darkone
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Odin doesn't RAPE but he would win. IMO Tyrant is above Odin.. if if slightly.... With the PG though... Odin would get the job done.

Odin byfar is superior to depowered Tyrant, Galactus level tyrant now tha't different. Odinw/power gem will slaughter Tyrant.

galactusischere
Originally posted by the Darkone
Odin byfar is superior to depowered Tyrant, Galactus level tyrant now tha't different. Odinw/power gem will slaughter Tyrant.

How is regular Odin far superior to DP Tyrant?

KuRuPT Thanosi
You guys are dellusional if you think Odin doesn't need the gem. Could he beat Tyrant without the gem for a few.. sure. A majority.. no way imo. He does need the gem and will win with it.

Nihilist
How is it dellusional when in a direct comparison between guys the have both faced in which Odin look more powerfull and had better durability

Omega Vision
You guys are dellusional if you think Odin doesn't need the gem. Could he beat Tyrant without the gem for a few.. sure. A majority.. no way imo. He does need the gem and will win with it.
In their fight Thanos looked to be Tyrant's weaker peer whereas in Thanos's fight with Odin it was clear Odin was at least a tier higher.

the Darkone
Originally posted by galactusischere
How is regular Odin far superior to DP Tyrant?

Lets see, he has the Odin force for startes, When Odin battles he rocks the multi-universe. Odin is powerful mystical being with cosmic powers, can amp himself, and he did fight a evil version of himself that was absorbing the powers of Infinity, don't get me wrong tyrant is badass, but Odin is badder. wink

KuRuPT Thanosi

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Omega Vision
In their fight Thanos looked to be Tyrant's weaker peer whereas in Thanos's fight with Odin it was clear Odin was at least a tier higher.

read above response.

nicamarvin
read above response. you are also one of those guys that think DP Tyrant is = Classic Demogorge... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Odin Rapes without the Gem.... smokin'

KuRuPT Thanosi

TheTyrant
Tyrant can defeat Odin without the gem. But this is just spite.

Omega Vision
read above response.
The "above response" is a replay of the fallacious arguments for why Thanos's fight with Odin was anything other than Odin beating Thanos to a pulp.

Just because Thanos wasn't going for the kill doesn't mean he wasn't going to hurt Odin if the need arose. Thanos isn't a nice guy by any means and was attempting to subdue Odin. His attempts failed and he's lucky Sif saved him.

There was nothing on the line with Tyrant like there was with Odin. In the case of the Odin fight Thanos needed Odin's help and wasn't going to take no for an answer.

KuRuPT Thanosi

lightyeargee
Don't you all realize that Tyrant was drawing upon the power of the herlads he was keeping. If he was so powerful why in the hell would he need such feebs powers?

KuRuPT Thanosi
He also feeds on planets like Galactus.. yet the other heralds don't... hmmm must mean they are stronger since they have to feed and the heralds don't roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rage.Of.Olympus
I never understood why the Thanos camp was so hung up on the Thanos/Odin fight. Thor's done about just as well and has actually affected Odin with an attack at one point but we all know that the difference in power between the two is extremely large.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I never understood why the Thanos camp was so hung up on the Thanos/Odin fight. Thor's done about just as well and has actually affected Odin with an attack at one point but we all know that the difference in power between the two is extremely large. Thanos had a weapon in his fight with Tyrant. Tyrant was feeding on the energies of Several Heralds and still was't knocking Thanos around like Odin was.

Rage.Of.Olympus
.....Okay?

lightyeargee
.....Okay? So on one hand Thanos could have been doing better against Tyrant because of the weapon but, Tyrant was feeding on Several of those same Orbs that Thanos had, and Tyrant still had a bigger one he was feeding off of. Tyrant had the advantage and still didn't do as well against Thanos as Odin did. Odin>Tyrant

Rage.Of.Olympus
.....Okay?

psycho gundam
thanos wasn't getting any sort of amp from the orb, all he did was pistol whip with it and fire it.

his fight with tyrant was because he wanted to show off the fact that he could just waltz into his ship and take something tyrant valued, and to see just how badass he was.

thanos wasn't impressed

lightyeargee
Originally posted by psycho gundam
thanos wasn't getting any sort of amp from the orb, all he did was pistol whip with it and fire it.

his fight with tyrant was because he wanted to show off the fact that he could just waltz into his ship and take something tyrant valued, and to see just how badass he was.

thanos wasn't impressed Why should he have been? Tyrant was less powerful than Odin. Remember that Tyrant had drained all those herald types of some of thier power. And still, they each gave him good fights. Ganymede even harmed Tyrant. Odin on the other hand one shotted Fresh, fully charged heralds. With no Struggles. Tyrant actually had an eye beam match with Gladiator. WTF? Hurt by Ganymede? WTF? And people think he's superior to Odin?

WhiteWitchKing

nicamarvin

The Nuul
I never understood why the Thanos camp was so hung up on the Thanos/Odin fight.

Thanos fanboys hang on to it because this is their only way of them trying to prove that Thanos is skyfather.

The Nuul
Odin can beat Tyrant without the gem. With it, its a stomp.

Lord Feron
Odin doesn't need the gem.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Odin doesn't need the gem. Happy Dance

dupidu
dupidu = dur

KuRuPT Thanosi

lightyeargee
I'm still waiting for Lightyear, Omega & WWK to tackle these questions. I addressed those Questions. Thanos had a weapon when he Fought Tyrant. Tyrant was absorbing powers from heralds. So nothing can be clear about Thanos's fight with Tyrant since there were too many variables in thier encounter. We then must look at How the heralds themselves did. Tyrant did not one shot any of the heralds and was caused harm by Ganymede. And matched by Gladiator's beams. This after they'd been weakened and Tyrant had been amped with some of thier power. Odin on the other hand one shotted fresh heralds.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by lightyeargee
I addressed those Questions. Thanos had a weapon when he Fought Tyrant. Tyrant was absorbing powers from heralds. So nothing can be clear about Thanos's fight with Tyrant since there were too many variables in thier encounter. We then must look at How the heralds themselves did. Tyrant did not one shot any of the heralds and was caused harm by Ganymede. And matched by Gladiator's beams. This after they'd been weakened and Tyrant had been amped with some of thier power. Odin on the other hand one shotted fresh heralds.

There is so much fail here it's not even funny. ANSWER THE QUESTIONS... You keep on dodging them, not answering them.

Next you realize the heralds weren't fresh and were battling the Asgard Warriors who came out before Odin? So your theory about fresh is false. Next if you answered my questions you would have to conclude that Thanos was freshier when he fought Tyrant as compared to Odin.. Correct?

Lastly, what on God's green earth do you mean Tyrant didn't one shot heralds. Go read the comic again... He one shot BRB, Gany, Surfer, JOH and Glads (2 shots)... Surfer got one shotted and put down n out... then proceeds to get back up as Tyrant is dispatching the others only to get one shot again. Not sure what is unclear about this. BRB got one shot.. JOH got one shot... Gan got one shotted. Glads DIDN'T match Tyrant eye beams once he got serious... he INTIALLY matched them.. then Tyrant turned up the pressure and completly and totally overwhelmed Glads and knocked him to the floor. Then go up to him and elbows him to the face and he's down and out. Didn't one shot heralds LOL. Now answer my questions and read my entire post. It's crystal clear that Thanos respected Tyrant power more and actually admitted if he stuck around he would be kiled... with Odin.. he wasn't as fresh.. .never once backed down nor left for fear of dying.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Well here's the scan. Where does Thanos say that? It's Tyrant who was surprised by this and throughout the fight.
http://img227.imageshack.us/f/tyrant99lz.jpg/

Look at the next panel... Tyrant says this is somethign I shall remedy... killing Thanos... Thanos ADMITS this to be true if he stuck around. Are you now going to concede this point?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Still waiting guys...

lightyeargee
I'm still waiting for you to relalize that the Heralds had been DRAINED and Tyrant was amping off of their power. Odin has no such need of an amp.

The Nuul
Odin doesnt need a gem.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by The Nuul
Odin doesnt need a gem.

Stoic
I agree Odin would not need the Power Gem to hold out against DP Tyrant. As for Gladiators eye beams holding out against Tyrant, I am still unsure that Tyrant wasn't holding back as he needed Gladiator and all of the rest of the Heralds alive in order to devour their powers.

Ganymede's power staff was created to hurt Tyrant (all of the Spinsters carried one), so I would not place too much stock in her being a major factor in this debate.

Odin would not only defeat DP Tyrant under these circumstances, he would beat a fully powered Tyrant as well. The Power Gem would amp him to levels far beyond anything that even Galactus could match.

Odin wins.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Stoic
I agree Odin would not need the Power Gem to hold out against DP Tyrant. As for Gladiators eye beams holding out against Tyrant, I am still unsure that Tyrant wasn't holding back as he needed Gladiator and all of the rest of the Heralds alive in order to devour their powers.

Ganymede's power staff was created to hurt Tyrant (all of the Spinsters carried one), so I would not place too much stock in her being a major factor in this debate.

Odin would not only defeat DP Tyrant under these circumstances, he would beat a fully powered Tyrant as well. The Power Gem would amp him to levels far beyond anything that even Galactus could match.

Odin wins. And that is a big point. Odin empowers high and Mid level Heralds. Tyrant devours their powers for more power. Odin is clearly Above Tyrant.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm still waiting for you to relalize that the Heralds had been DRAINED and Tyrant was amping off of their power. Odin has no such need of an amp.

So tell me something? Do the heralds need to feed like Galactus or Tyrant to replenish their energies? No... they just replenish. So any draining that took place in moot, and they would be back to full capacity quickly. Regardless, of that fact, you're missing the fact that they were captured and one shot many of them TO drain them with ease. So when they were at full power they were captured. Whether he drained them before or after or in the middle doesn't change the fact that they were dealt with and captured with ease.

batdude123
Originally posted by Gadabout
Odin is back with the power gem and being a knowledge seeker he wants to know whose ass he can kick!

DP Tyrant is ready to rumble.....so let's get it going
Who wins?

lolwut?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Stoic

Odin wins.

So you're saying that Odin can HOLD OFF or BEAT Tyrant without the PG. Most of the rest of your post I agree with.

lightyeargee
So tell me something? Do the heralds need to feed like Galactus or Tyrant to replenish their energies? No... they just replenish. So any draining that took place in moot, and they would be back to full capacity quickly. Regardless, of that fact, you're missing the fact that they were captured and one shot many of them TO drain them with ease. So when they were at full power they were captured. Whether he drained them before or after or in the middle doesn't change the fact that they were dealt with and captured with ease. They wree captured by Tyrant's Robots. And Galactus needs to feed to sustain balance. Really don't you get that?

KuRuPT Thanosi
They wree captured by Tyrant's Robots. And Galactus needs to feed to sustain balance. Really don't you get that?

Do you hear what you're saying... Tyrant robots can capture them with ease but Tyrant couldn't? That is the point I'm making... anything his robots could do he could do so exponentially better as his is exponentially more powerful. It's not just about balance... he needs to sustain his powerlevals... not just a balance issue. So by your logic the heralds are above him since they don't need to feed.

lightyeargee
Do you hear what you're saying... Tyrant robots can capture them with ease but Tyrant couldn't? That is the point I'm making... anything his robots could do he could do so exponentially better as his is exponentially more powerful. It's not just about balance... he needs to sustain his powerlevals... not just a balance issue. So by your logic the heralds are above him since they don't need to feed. Heralds get thier power from Galactus. And since they are ony small parts of his power, his levels shouldn't really effect thiers. Tyrant's robots are not him. If he were as powerful as you would have us believe, why have the robots? They did help him sustain his empire. Tyrant has shown nothing that puts him above Trans tier.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Heralds get thier power from Galactus. And since they are ony small parts of his power, his levels shouldn't really effect thiers. Tyrant's robots are not him. If he were as powerful as you would have us believe, why have the robots? They did help him sustain his empire. Tyrant has shown nothing that puts him above Trans tier.

What the hell does the first part of your post suppose to prove? You are making the claim that Tyrant is weaker than Odin because he needs to feed on heralds for power. I'm saying... So does Galactus and yet the heralds don't.. supes doesn't.. so does that make them stronger than Tyrant or Galactus? Furthermore, Galactus also needs to feed... does that mean Odin is more powerful by default? Isn't it also very logically that when you ARE THAT powerful you need more energy to sustain such levels... while others don't? We say Doom with Galactus power one shot Odin with ease... We saw Dp Tryant punk a well-fed Galactus with ease... Yet in your view Odin wins with ease... WTF?

Having robots someone now makes you weaker? Do we say DS is weak because he has people helping him? No we say... he's is powerful enough that people need to follow and people need help keeping people in check as you can't be eveywhere at once. This isn't a knock on DS just as it isn't against Tyrant. Horrible logic.

lightyeargee
What the hell does the first part of your post suppose to prove? You are making the claim that Tyrant is weaker than Odin because he needs to feed on heralds for power. I'm saying... So does Galactus and yet the heralds don't.. supes doesn't.. so does that make them stronger than Tyrant or Galactus? Furthermore, Galactus also needs to feed... does that mean Odin is more powerful by default? Isn't it also very logically that when you ARE THAT powerful you need more energy to sustain such levels... while others don't? We say Doom with Galactus power one shot Odin with ease... We saw Dp Tryant punk a well-fed Galactus with ease... Yet in your view Odin wins with ease... WTF?

Having robots someone now makes you weaker? Do we say DS is weak because he has people helping him? No we say... he's is powerful enough that people need to follow and people need help keeping people in check as you can't be eveywhere at once. This isn't a knock on DS just as it isn't against Tyrant. Horrible logic. You lost me when you actually thought Tryant while DP punked Galactus. Faulty. Tyrant at full power waa depowered by Galactus. You act as if Prep had nothing to do with Tryant and Galactu's encounter. On cell sorry for spelling. Anyway, DP tryant has no feats that put him above Odin in my mind.

KuRuPT Thanosi

lightyeargee

KuRuPT Thanosi
So I guess because Darkseid made the Spectre holler in oain and ould not be destroyed by the Spectre he should be considered abstract?

Where did I say anything such thing? I was simply pointing out that he didn't just win because of prep and was going toe to toe with Galactus. Fact. That demostrated his powerlevel and illustrates his win wasn't simple because of prep. Furthermore, the other facts I pointed out.. prove that he was a legit threat to Galactus, which Galactus also admits, yet you don't think he should be? Sorry, he is that powerful.

lightyeargee
Where did I say anything such thing? I was simply pointing out that he didn't just win because of prep and was going toe to toe with Galactus. Fact. That demostrated his powerlevel and illustrates his win wasn't simple because of prep. Furthermore, the other facts I pointed out.. prove that he was a legit threat to Galactus, which Galactus also admits, yet you don't think he should be? Sorry, he is that powerful. Odin is way way superior to Thor. And Thor pished back Galactus with his power which is derived from Odin's. Odin is just that powerful.

Naija boy
With the Gem Odin wrecks.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Naija boy
With the Gem Odin wrecks. Thats ghey.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.