New Gods vs. Marvels Cosmic Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Darkseid
Orion w/ full gear
Big Barda w/ gear
Infinity Man
Light Ray
Takion
Mr. Miracle

Vs.

Thanos
Silver Surfer
Beta Ray Bill
Captain Marvel
Adam Warlock
Quasar
Nova Prime

KuRuPT Thanosi
Team 2 overall better

nicamarvin
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Darkseid
Orion w/ full gear
Orion Soloes /Thread

The Nuul
Infinity Man solos. DS and Orion clean up of whats twitching.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by The Nuul
Infinity Man solos. DS and Orion clean up of whats twitching. ..... laughing

lightyeargee
DS,Takion, and I'm Would wreck shop alone. Thanos is the only one who can stalemate or defeat any of those three.LightRay and Orion are good helpers. Mr. Miracle dies I'd he isn't using the ale and Barda is outclassed in this fight.

Gecko4lif
Infinity man really could solo

KuRuPT Thanosi
IM could solo... give me a fing break. IM average showings say otherwise, and vastly different otherwise. Even peak IM isn't soloing.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
IM could solo... give me a fing break. IM average showings say otherwise, and vastly different otherwise. Even peak IM isn't soloing.
Peak IM couldn't solo but he could damn well decimate the team.

In his first comic when he met Superman, PC Superman was being pulverized by one of Darkseid's machines that projected the gravity of an entire Universe on Superman's body. IM casually reversed the effect as if it was child's play.

TheTyrant
Infinity Man and Takion can do this.

celeyhyga17
The IM and Takion combo will be tough to beat. I do think Thanos > all. DS and Orion working together will be tough as well. The advantage from the "lower level" chars go to team Marvel though. BTW is this Genis as Captain Marvel? If it is, then Team Marvel wins.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
The IM and Takion combo will be tough to beat. I do think Thanos > all. DS and Orion working together will be tough as well. The advantage from the "lower level" chars go to team Marvel though. BTW is this Genis as Captain Marvel? If it is, then Team Marvel wins. DS and IM are both above Thanos. IM>DS>Thanos=>Takion>Surfer=Orion>BRB>Lightray=QUASAR

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by lightyeargee
DS and IM are both above Thanos. IM>DS>Thanos=>Takion>Surfer=Orion>BRB>Lightray=QUASAR

erm....

Lord Feron
erm....
yep....

galactusischere
How is Seid more powerful than Thanos again?

lightyeargee
Originally posted by galactusischere
How is Seid more powerful than Thanos again? Seid destroys beings that are above the Top tier. How many top tiers has Thanos even Killed? Seid creates and amps beings above the top tier that are still well below him. Seid can time warp, time travel, erase beings from ever being, and depower mystical beings of great power. Seid can warp souls, raise the dead, etc. Thanos can do none of these things.

celeyhyga17
Seid destroys beings that are above the Top tier. How many top tiers has Thanos even Killed? Seid creates and amps beings above the top tier that are still well below him. Seid can time warp, time travel, erase beings from ever being, and depower mystical beings of great power. Seid can warp souls, raise the dead, etc. Thanos can do none of these things.

Thanos consistently punks top tiers. wuchoo talkin bout??? amping beings above top tier? lawl... that's not impressive. any herald level char with that ability can amp anyone. wut's so good about that? face it. Current Thanos > curren Darkseid. DC's fault for having him job so many times to people he shouldn't have.

lightyeargee
Thanos consistently punks top tiers. wuchoo talkin bout??? amping beings above top tier? lawl... that's not impressive. any herald level char with that ability can amp anyone. wut's so good about that? face it. Current Thanos > curren Darkseid. DC's fault for having him job so many times to people he shouldn't have. The last versions of DS in a New God body show him beating Jimmy olsen with all the New Gods powers, casually dismissing Orion and Firestorm, and creating an alter world under his own power. Those are the latest showings. Do you disagree? I also said DS punks above the Top tiers, DS Kills Top tiers and above the top tiers. Thanos has never punked an above the Top tier and he has never killed a top tier. At least that know of. Do you disagree?

celeyhyga17
Thanos punked elders of the univers like they were little children. He punked the big G a couple times. The current cosmic community need him to lead the fight against a current universal threat. Thanos pwns.

Prep-Man
IM > Thanos, IMO.

lightyeargee
Thanos punked elders of the univers like they were little children. He punked the big G a couple times. The current cosmic community need him to lead the fight against a current universal threat. Thanos pwns. Yes and Thanos punking Elders had nothing at all to do with prep? He punked Big G with power or with smarts? DS has helped against Imperiex and the Anti-monitor. That has nothing to do with a match up of power against Thanos does it? You never answered my question. The latest showings of DS I quoted were dead on correct?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Prep-Man
IM > Thanos, IMO.

kinda agree. if anything, it would be Infinity Man Team 2 should worry about the most. Orion too cause he ripped out lightyagree's boy's heart out!! Happy Dance

lightyeargee
kinda agree. if anything, it would be Infinity Man Team 2 should worry about the most. Orion too cause he ripped out lightyagree's boy's heart out!! Happy Dance He was supposed to do that.

celeyhyga17
Yes and Thanos punking Elders had nothing at all to do with prep? He punked Big G with power or with smarts? DS has helped against Imperiex and the Anti-monitor. That has nothing to do with a match up of power against Thanos does it? You never answered my question. The latest showings of DS I quoted were dead on correct?

your giving examples that prolly is useless in this battle. I mean raising the dead? what's that gonna do to Thanos and his teammates? it's like saying SS will beat Thor flat out cause he can rearrange city buildings. Orion ripped out your boy's heart.

Prep-Man
your giving examples that prolly is useless in this battle. I mean raising the dead? what's that gonna do to Thanos and his teammates? it's like saying SS will beat Thor flat out cause he can rearrange city buildings. Orion ripped out your boy's heart.

An Orion who repelled the JLA with little effort. He was at his true godly form/power levels.

Black bolt z
Team 1 easy.

BattleMage
Split

AsbestosFlaygon
This boils down as another Darkseid vs Thanos thread.

At peak levels (w/o external amps), Dark Side wins, no contest.

If we include artifacts, Thanos of course. Regular showings, I'd say Thanos still takes the cake.
Darkseid jobs too often to high-heralds like Superman. And TBH, Thanos would decimate Superman 1-on-1.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
This boils down as another Darkseid vs Thanos thread.

At peak levels (w/o external amps), Dark Side wins, no contest.

If we include artifacts, Thanos of course. Regular showings, I'd say Thanos still takes the cake.
Darkseid jobs too often to high-heralds like Superman. And TBH, Thanos would decimate Superman 1-on-1. DS has many more appeaeances than Thanos and DS's most recent showings have Superman level beings shown as insignifigant to DS.

dupidu
dupidu = dur

KuRuPT Thanosi
DS and IM are both above Thanos. IM>DS>Thanos=>Takion>Surfer=Orion>BRB>Lightray=QUASAR

Get your head out of your ass.... We go by averages not best showings... On average IM isn't even beating Thanos.. let alone soloing. Or have you forgotten about his low showings?

lightyeargee
Get your head out of your ass.... We go by averages not best showings... On average IM isn't even beating Thanos.. let alone soloing. Or have you forgotten about his low showings? IM doesn't have low showings. His lowest showings are against Darksied who happened to be PC at the time. And he also got an Upgrade. A big one in DOTNG. If you weren't so busy insulting me for my opinion, then you would know that the source amped IM a considerable amount.

jawsss
jawsss = dur

ares834
Team 1.

jawsss
jawsss = dur

lightyeargee
Originally posted by jawsss
This is evidence of someone with too much time and not enough sex in his life.

KuRuPT Thanosi
This is evidence of someone with too much time and not enough sex in his life.

True.

Team 2 still wins.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Darkseid
Orion w/ full gear
Big Barda w/ gear
Infinity Man
Light Ray
Takion
Mr. Miracle

Vs.

Thanos
Silver Surfer
Beta Ray Bill
Captain Marvel
Adam Warlock
Quasar
Nova Prime

Let's do a Match up

IM vs. Thanos = IM was made to kill Gods
Takion vs. Silver Surfer = Takion is like Surfer but on Steriods
Orion vs. BRB= Orion is Thor's equal, BRB is not. Orion is a better fighter with a bigger power. The AF
DS vs. Adam Warlock= There is nothing AW can do to DS but plenty DS can do to AW.
Lightray vs. Quasar= Likely a stalemate if LR is serious. If he plays around, Quasar bitches him easily.
Barda vs. Nova Prime= Not too sure about Nova Prime's feats but he seems to be far faster and more mobile than Barda. He wins
Captain Marvel vs. Mr. Miracle. Genis vs ALE Miracle? Toss up.

New Gods win.

Nihilist
So its Thanos vs DS,IM and Takion then.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Let's do a Match up

IM vs. Thanos = IM was made to kill Gods
Takion vs. Silver Surfer = Takion is like Surfer but on Steriods
Orion vs. BRB= Orion is Thor's equal, BRB is not. Orion is a better fighter with a bigger power. The AF
DS vs. Adam Warlock= There is nothing AW can do to DS but plenty DS can do to AW.
Lightray vs. Quasar= Likely a stalemate if LR is serious. If he plays around, Quasar bitches him easily.
Barda vs. Nova Prime= Not too sure about Nova Prime's feats but he seems to be far faster and more mobile than Barda. He wins
Captain Marvel vs. Mr. Miracle. Genis vs ALE Miracle? Toss up.

New Gods win.

Jesus... so much bias and nonsense here I don't know where to begin.

IM vs. Thanos - Haven't you argued that Thanos isn't a God before? Regardless, what "Gods" has he beaten? We know he's fallen to DS multiple times so please list them.

Takion vs. SS - this is the worst response of them all I believe. Surfer WTF pwns Takion and very easily based on feats. We go by feats not hyperbole lightyear. Thus SS wins this easily.

Orion vs Brb - I agree Orion would win with the AF. Without it, it's pretty damn close. Especially if Bill decides to use his versatility he rarely uses.

DS vs. Adam Warlock - I agree DS wins

Lightray vs. Quasar - are you joking.. Quasar wins this with ease. He has the feats to back this up.... Lightray doesn't. Clear victory for Quasar

Barda vs. Nova - You got this one right

Genis vs. Miracle - good fight but genis again ha the more feats.

So by my estimation we have SS, Quasar and Nova for sure. DS and Orion are the clear winners here. I see Thanos and IM not settled for awhile... and the Genis fight much the same with Genis coming out on top. Lets say IM beats Thanos.. We are left with SS, Quasar, Nova and Genis against DS, Orion and IM.. I think DC wins that fight. So I agree with your conclusion but your estimations on the fights were not very good. However, you switch up the matchups and Team marvel can win some or split.

alehandro
alehandro = dur

KuRuPT Thanosi
It just occured to me I've been saying Team 2 but have meant to say team 1

lightyeargee
Jesus... so much bias and nonsense here I don't know where to begin.

IM vs. Thanos - Haven't you argued that Thanos isn't a God before? Regardless, what "Gods" has he beaten? We know he's fallen to DS multiple times so please list them.

Takion vs. SS - this is the worst response of them all I believe. Surfer WTF pwns Takion and very easily based on feats. We go by feats not hyperbole lightyear. Thus SS wins this easily.

Orion vs Brb - I agree Orion would win with the AF. Without it, it's pretty damn close. Especially if Bill decides to use his versatility he rarely uses.

DS vs. Adam Warlock - I agree DS wins

Lightray vs. Quasar - are you joking.. Quasar wins this with ease. He has the feats to back this up.... Lightray doesn't. Clear victory for Quasar

Barda vs. Nova - You got this one right

Genis vs. Miracle - good fight but genis again ha the more feats.

So by my estimation we have SS, Quasar and Nova for sure. DS and Orion are the clear winners here. I see Thanos and IM not settled for awhile... and the Genis fight much the same with Genis coming out on top. Lets say IM beats Thanos.. We are left with SS, Quasar, Nova and Genis against DS, Orion and IM.. I think DC wins that fight. So I agree with your conclusion but your estimations on the fights were not very good. However, you switch up the matchups and Team marvel can win some or split. I don't get why you said I have Bias. IM got a big Upgrade in DOTNG. He was already above Heralds seeing as how he was over Superman and Orion. So he got an even bigger upgrade to kill Gods.

Takion before he died had his power and Highfather's power combined. He beat Kyle, Captain Atom and the Flash without even trying. Surfer could never do that. Takion is Superior to Surfer.

Lightray has been able to give Takion a good fight when he's serious. Moving more than 10 times faster than Light. Light Ray has created Super suns while weak. How would Quasar ***** someone like that? Not a clear victory at all.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I don't get why you said I have Bias. IM got a big Upgrade in DOTNG. He was already above Heralds seeing as how he was over Superman and Orion. So he got an even bigger upgrade to kill Gods.

Takion before he died had his power and Highfather's power combined. He beat Kyle, Captain Atom and the Flash without even trying. Surfer could never do that. Takion is Superior to Surfer.

Lightray has been able to give Takion a good fight when he's serious. Moving more than 10 times faster than Light. Light Ray has created Super suns while weak. How would Quasar ***** someone like that? Not a clear victory at all.

I'm not referring to your IM position.. I was only questioning he is made to kill Gods quote... I said listed them because he's lost to more Gods than beat by my count

This is totally off base... Question who has more feats and combat feats between these two? The answer is clear and undisputable. Takion in theory could be stronger but has never showed just a thing. Thus Surfer and easily.

Again read the above summary.. this also applies to lightray... Quasar gets a clear victory here.

lightyeargee
I'm not referring to your IM position.. I was only questioning he is made to kill Gods quote... I said listed them because he's lost to more Gods than beat by my count

This is totally off base... Question who has more feats and combat feats between these two? The answer is clear and undisputable. Takion in theory could be stronger but has never showed just a thing. Thus Surfer and easily.

Again read the above summary.. this also applies to lightray... Quasar gets a clear victory here.
First off, IM killed Hundreds of Thousands of New Gods. Even Killing Takion with highfather's powers.

Two, Takion beat GL, Flash, and Captain Atom who all have many many combat feats. He also beat Lightray and others. Surfer does have more feats but the people Takion beat have many many feats.

You are using combat feats as a basis for bias. Thanos has less combat feats than Surfer. So should surfer get the majority?

Omega Vision

You read DOTNG didn't you?

IM killed Kalibak, Black Racer, Mantis, Grayven, Takion, Big Barda, and many more both on and off panel.

Its not so much that he killed these Gods as much as it is how easily he killed them.

One shot killing Mid Heralds like Kalibak and Grayven and killing the Black Racer with similar ease (the same Black Racer who wtfpwned Superman in the past) puts him comfortably above High Herald. At least IMO.

How many losses does IM have? Other than Darkseid I really can't think of any times that another God pwned him.

galactusischere
Seid destroys beings that are above the Top tier. How many top tiers has Thanos even Killed? Seid creates and amps beings above the top tier that are still well below him. Seid can time warp, time travel, erase beings from ever being, and depower mystical beings of great power. Seid can warp souls, raise the dead, etc. Thanos can do none of these things.

Thanos on a consistent basis punks high heralds. Darkseid doesn't. Consistency >>>>>> one time uber feat. Thanos and Seid are equals.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by galactusischere
Thanos on a consistent basis punks high heralds. Darkseid doesn't. Consistency >>>>>> one time uber feat. Thanos and Seid are equals.

Going by consistency, Thanos would annihilate DS just as easily as he destroys Surfer. In two to three panels.

galactusischere
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Going by consistency, Thanos would annihilate DS just as easily as he destroys Surfer. In two to three panels.

Haters gon' hate.

nicamarvin
It just occured to me I've been saying Team 2 but have meant to say team 1 What an Artard.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

lightyeargee
Going by consistency, Thanos would annihilate DS just as easily as he destroys Surfer. In two to three panels. LOL.Thanos does almost everything by planning and preparation. Going by averages, DS is far beyond Thanos. DS defeats, creates, destroys, etc beings far above Herald. And Orion and Firestorm are top lass heralds. Bitched by DS with no effort.

celeyhyga17
tell u this much... byrdgang hit it on the head with this battle. btw does the OP mention ALE Mr. miracle? At first i was going with team 1, but having Thanos, Silver Surfer (guessing current), and Genis is a tough effin order. they have consistent pwnage feats. Especially SS who has just ran down basically any mid to high herald and basically embarrased them. There are also no real weak members of team 2. Lightray is usually a hit or miss, barda loses to any of the "weaker" members of team 2, and I'm unsure about Mr. M since it hasnt been established if he's ALE... Darkseid has jobbed sooo many times its sad. Takion is like Ion. He's supposedly at least high herald and or beyond, but has shown nothing when he does show up in the stories. Orion is a beast ill give u that. IM gets my respect as well. He a stone cold killa!! But still gotta go with team 2 for the slightest majority.

lightyeargee
tell u this much... byrdgang hit it on the head with this battle. btw does the OP mention ALE Mr. miracle? At first i was going with team 1, but having Thanos, Silver Surfer (guessing current), and Genis is a tough effin order. they have consistent pwnage feats. Especially SS who has just ran down basically any mid to high herald and basically embarrased them. There are also no real weak members of team 2. Lightray is usually a hit or miss, barda loses to any of the "weaker" members of team 2, and I'm unsure about Mr. M since it hasnt been established if he's ALE... Darkseid has jobbed sooo many times its sad. Takion is like Ion. He's supposedly at least high herald and or beyond, but has shown nothing when he does show up in the stories. Orion is a beast ill give u that. IM gets my respect as well. He a stone cold killa!! But still gotta go with team 2 for the slightest majority. Hmm Every time I've seen Takion, he's been over the high Heralds. Even the skyfathers. Highfather had to merge himself with Takion to restore the celestial city. Takion has beaten Lightray who in madness mode was high herald. He's beaten GL, Flash, and Captain Atom at once. He's nothing like Ion. Darkseid has jobbed only to Superman. And that was years ago. His later showings have him beating high heralds with nothing but a flick of a wrist.

celeyhyga17
Ds jobbed to Supes all the damn time... I dont see Lightray high herald. I'll give u the GL, FLash, CA thing. But i dont see enuff of it.
the big 3 of team 2 have done retaaaded shiet of late. consistenlty too. then the "lesser" team members like Nova Prime has been on such a great ass whoopin run. Punked the Sphinx with 2 Ka stones recently. Sphinx has always been a beast.

lightyeargee
Ds jobbed to Supes all the damn time... I dont see Lightray high herald. I'll give u the GL, FLash, CA thing. But i dont see enuff of it.
the big 3 of team 2 have done retaaaded shiet of late. consistenlty too. then the "lesser" team members like Nova Prime has been on such a great ass whoopin run. Punked the Sphinx with 2 Ka stones recently. Sphinx has always been a beast.
No. DS has more wins over Superman. Only One that I can recall in Apok now. And as I said, the last showings of DS he completely bitched Orion and Firestorm without even trying. He made Superman look stupid, killing thousands right in Superman's face and Superman could do nothing about it. Lightray has created Super Suns, Moved 10 times faster than light In Combat, and taken it to Orion and Takion when in madness mode.

celeyhyga17
No. DS has more wins over Superman. Only One that I can recall in Apok now. And as I said, the last showings of DS he completely bitched Orion and Firestorm without even trying. He made Superman look stupid, killing thousands right in Superman's face and Superman could do nothing about it. Lightray has created Super Suns, Moved 10 times faster than light In Combat, and taken it to Orion and Takion when in madness mode.

lightray's durability is lacking i think. to me high herald is a frikkin tank as well as able to draw from an immense power source. Surfer is a great example of high herald.

celeyhyga17
also like to add that even though barda is tough as nails, she is almost a non factor here. all the players if i include Mr. M as ALE are so much more versatile. she is basically a brick who cannot hope to match mobility and powersets of everyone else. it's almost 6 vs 7.

lightyeargee
lightray's durability is lacking i think. to me high herald is a frikkin tank as well as able to draw from an immense power source. Surfer is a great example of high herald. Well he's flown thru suns, and been slammed at faster than 10 times light speeds thru moons. So I think he's ok.

lightyeargee
also like to add that even though barda is tough as nails, she is almost a non factor here. all the players if i include Mr. M as ALE are so much more versatile. she is basically a brick who cannot hope to match mobility and powersets of everyone else. it's almost 6 vs 7. Mr. Miracle with the ALE is really as many as he wants on his team since he can command whom ever he wants.

celeyhyga17
hmmm....

TheTyrant
LOL.Thanos does almost everything by planning and preparation. Going by averages, DS is far beyond Thanos. DS defeats, creates, destroys, etc beings far above Herald. And Orion and Firestorm are top lass heralds. Bitched by DS with no effort.

DS gets punked by Orion(plan or no), Superman, Wonder Woman, Brainiac, Doomsday, Supergirl, etc

Thanos on the other hand, one-shots Morg with WOL(who would destroy the people above), remains completely unharmed after a blast from Surfer, two-shots Thor, pimp smacks Hulk and Drax, fights Tyrant, fights Odin, defeats Kosmos, takes blasts from Omega/Galactus, etc

Thanos >>>> Seid- going by average showings
Thanos >>>> Seid- going by low showings
Thanos >> Seid- going by high showings

lightyeargee
DS gets punked by Orion(plan or no), Superman, Wonder Woman, Brainiac, Doomsday, Supergirl, etc

Thanos on the other hand, one-shots Morg with WOL(who would destroy the people above), remains completely unharmed after a blast from Surfer, two-shots Thor, pimp smacks Hulk and Drax, fights Tyrant, fights Odin, defeats Kosmos, takes blasts from Omega/Galactus, etc

Wait. DS got punked by Orion? When? The last Time I saw Orion against DS, he got pwned with a hand flick. Superman got one win on DS in PIS. Since DS used no other powers. Wonder Woman got killed By DS with a back hand. Doomsday was hunter prey. Nothing could stop him. As a matter of fact, the Omegas are the only thing in that entire story that Stopped Doomsday for any period of time. Supergirl never punked DS. DS before Final Crisis could amp himself to Giant levels and combat all the powers of all the new gods in one being.

TheTyrant
Wait. DS got punked by Orion? When? The last Time I saw Orion against DS, he got pwned with a hand flick. Superman got one win on DS in PIS. Since DS used no other powers. Wonder Woman got killed By DS with a back hand. Doomsday was hunter prey. Nothing could stop him. As a matter of fact, the Omegas are the only thing in that entire story that Stopped Doomsday for any period of time. Supergirl never punked DS. DS before Final Crisis could amp himself to Giant levels and combat all the powers of all the new gods in one being.

Orion- Countdown to Final Crisis.
Superman- a bunch of times, Countdown to Final Crisis to name one.
WW also blocked his OE and put the beatdown on him once.
So? Still a brick who would get stomped by Thanos.
I meant Mary Marvel instead of Kara. Really, Marry Marvel with a portion of BA' power = Seid. And this guy is supposed to equal the mad titan?

Black bolt z
Max showings team 1.

lightyeargee
Orion- Countdown to Final Crisis.
Superman- a bunch of times, Countdown to Final Crisis to name one.
WW also blocked his OE and put the beatdown on him once.
So? Still a brick who would get stomped by Thanos.
I meant Mary Marvel instead of Kara. Really, Marry Marvel with a portion of BA' power = Seid. And this guy is supposed to equal the mad titan?

Orion was destined to beat DS. He was like Drax was to Thanos. Does that mean Drax>>>>Thanos? No. Any other time, DS has easily beaten Orion. Every other time in fact.

Superman beat DS one time when DS didn't use any of his power save energy blast. That can be counted as PIS and CIS.

WW blacked the OB's with her Skyfather level shield that also blocks abstracts powers. You trying to use that as a low feat? I dont' even remember WW beating Down DS.

Hunter Prey Doomsday was put down by DS the only time in the entire arch that DD was put down.

And Marvel Marvel was not the equal of Seid lol. He was toying with her. He wanted her for his furies. He never hurts the girls he wants for his furies. Didn't you know that?

Nihilist

thumb up
Thanos also took. Blasts off Genis like it was knothing, took a blast from Walker that wtf pwnd Genis, took a gas giant exploding without any effect and while in a weaker pre res form he went toe to toe with Afro Magus who had the soul gem and was drawing power from 25,000 black knights

Omega Vision

He's been beaten by Orion in a straight up fight all of once. The only other time was actually a case of Darkseid throwing the fight as part of a plan.

When did Brainiac or Supergirl "punk" him?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.