Superman vs. Powergirl and Supergirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lightyeargee
Going all out.

TheTyrant
They blitz him in 2 seconds.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by TheTyrant
They blitz him in 2 seconds. I think he is faster than them both.

TheTyrant
He is, but not by much. The girls are a team of two and there is only one of him. They blitz Supes in two seconds.

celeyhyga17
Superman > Powergirl
Superman > Supergirl
Powergirl & Supergirl > Superman

Team wins.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Superman > Powergirl
Superman > Supergirl

Team wins. Superman handled Mantis and Amped Kalibak well. SG is at least a couple rungs below SM

marwash22
team booby, wins.

paisapower
I see this as a big buff guy with skills fighting a big in shape woman and her teenage daughter. Supes with minor effort.

Q99
Originally posted by lightyeargee
I think he is faster than them both.

Supergirl seems to focus on her speed and challenges him to races a lot, so I'm not sure about that. Two-on-one too.

PG's the bigger threat of the pair but Kara Zor-el's still quite useful.

celeyhyga17
Team booby for the booby speedblitz... They'll motorboat him to death.
Game ova.

The Nuul
Originally posted by lightyeargee
Going all out.

All out? Supes one shots them.

Angel Watching
If Supes goes toe to toe they take him. If he flys and use surroundings he may can split them up for a second to do damage. And repeat

r0nm0n88
this is supes going all out. he wins

imo supes one shots supergirl easy, and take powergirl down in about 3 to 4 hits

Q99
This is also the others going all-out.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Superman annihilates them.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Superman > Powergirl
Superman > Supergirl

Team wins. thumb up

marwash22
Boobies > dude with a perm.

/thread.

Q99
Originally posted by marwash22

/thread.

What if he had his 90s mullet?

marwash22
Superman w/ mullet & black suit > boobies.

cdtm
He takes a beating, but takes the fight.

Not all Kryptonians are created equally, and Supermans feats are far and away more impressive then anything the two girls have. His damage soak alone is among the best in the business..

Konton
Eh. Karen and Kara are both in Kal's league.

Two Kryptonians are greater than one.

marwash22
boobies > feats of strength and damage soak.

in all seriousness, Superman wins.

JakeTheBank
If you replaced one of the girls with Wonder Woman, they'd win.

cdtm
Originally posted by Konton

PG's peak was probably when Johns had her in the early days of his JSA run, but she's been less and less impressive since.. Adam absolutely punked her on two occasions, while Supes can at least match him for awhile..

So it's a very real possibility that Supes rips a page from Adams book and just takes her out quick, before focusing on Supergirl.

And I agree with Jake.

Q99
Originally posted by cdtm
PG's peak was probably when Johns had her in the early days of his JSA run, but she's been less and less impressive since..

She got her own book and leadership of a JSA team so I'd say she's on the up again, and she looked pretty strong and tough in WW (Punched her to Canada, then took a charge punch all the way from Canada).

twizzlers713
Originally posted by marwash22

/thread.

vansonbee
Superman get beat-up, but wins the fight.

Dude? He Superman! These girls are base off him.

Q99
Originally posted by vansonbee
He Superman! These girls are base off him.

And there's two of 'em.

BattleMage
Split

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Konton

No they're not.

I've learned that simply being Kryptonian does not put you in Superman's league. If it did, Superman wouldn't be so special. Of course you could be talking in a more broader sense than I am. I.e they both possess Class 100 stats like Clark does etc. Then you'd be right.

His going all out here. He'd rip them to pieces.

Even Robinson Superman when stressed was taking on Zod, Ursa and Non at the same time. Robinson was the one who focused on Superman being simply an ordinary individual on Krypton. Individually the three are pretty powerful. Ursa beat Kara and Non took out the Justice League for example.

D_Dude1210
Here's a thing. Can 2 buff girls beat up on one much buffer, much bigger and slightly faster guy in real life? :P

cdtm
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
No they're not.

I've learned that simply being Kryptonian does not put you in Superman's league. If it did, Superman wouldn't be so special. Of course you could be talking in a more broader sense than I am. I.e they both possess Class 100 stats like Clark does etc. Then you'd be right.

His going all out here. He'd rip them to pieces.

Even Robinson Superman when stressed was taking on Zod, Ursa and Non at the same time. Robinson was the one who focused on Superman being simply an ordinary individual on Krypton. Individually the three are pretty powerful. Ursa beat Kara and Non took out the Justice League for example.

That's one thing that matches up with the pre crisis era, when Superman was able to handle multiple Kryptonians in the Phantom Zone event. He took out Zod fairly easily, and at least three other Kryptonians by himself.. (To be fair, two of them were scientists..)

Against PG and SG, this is the equivalent of two athletic, fit women against an athletic, fit man. Not to sound sexist, but there's no reason to believe the gender differences stop applying simply because we've added the element of super powers...

cdtm
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Here's a thing. Can 2 buff girls beat up on one much buffer, much bigger and slightly faster guy in real life? :P

Only if the woman is at a much higher skill level, like Wonder Woman is to Clark.

PG and SG aren't at that level.

Rage.Of.Olympus
That's one thing that matches up with the pre crisis era, when Superman was able to handle multiple Kryptonians in the Phantom Zone event. He took out Zod fairly easily, and at least three other Kryptonians by himself.. (To be fair, two of them were scientists..)

Against PG and SG, this is the equivalent of two athletic, fit women against an athletic, fit man. Not to sound sexist, but there's no reason to believe the gender differences stop applying simply because we've added the element of super powers...

The gender does play a role of course.

There would be a bigger gap in terms of physical power in this match than they're would be if they were all depowered to human levels though.

celeyhyga17

I think it has to apply somewhat. I'm still going with team boobie. Going all out, I don't think Clark is so far ahead that he can one or two shot eaither Pg or Sg.

JakeTheBank
Clark going all out is an animal. They can compete, but Clark eventually ends them. But yeah, swap out either Kara or Karen for Diana, and it's another story.

paisapower
In Busieks third kryptonian arc powergirl,supergirl and krypto were downed by that alien hunter guy. Supes was taking him on evenly even after being weakened by both kryptonite and red solar rays.
I think he takes this

marwash22
^ post crisis?

EDIT: nvm.

Martian_mind
The ladies take it.

dupidu
dupidu = dur

ares834
Superman wins.

paisapower
It seems that the gender card does come into play with kryptonians. How else was conner able to subdue Allura, a full kryptonian so easily with one hand.

alehandro
alehandro = dur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.