Adam warlock vs. Rhino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Adam has the soul gem and his staff but cannot use the soul gem for offensive attacks(I think he can amp with it or something).

Wei Phoenix
Rhino impales him.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Rhino impales him. You do know adam is uber in melee fighting right?

psycho gundam
warlock ftw

any incarnation

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Black bolt z
You do know adam is uber in melee fighting right?

You do know that Rhino is uber in impaling and charging like a Rhino right?

Originally posted by psycho gundam
warlock ftw

any incarnation

Wanna Battle Zone me with these two?

JakeTheBank
...I can't tell if this is a joke thread or not.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
...I can't tell if this is a joke thread or not. Why would it be?Who would win?

JakeTheBank
Why would it be?Who would win?

Well, Rhino sucks. Long and hard like a cheap hooker. If there is a way to lose, he'll find it, and probably in spectacular fashion. Warlock beats the shit out of him regardless.

Black bolt z
Who would be a better match for warlock?

JakeTheBank
An actual herald

Black bolt z
An actual herald I just figured warlock would do better against bricks.What about terrax or something?Or his he like rhino as well?

snoopdogg
Rhino.

JakeTheBank
I just figured warlock would do better against bricks.What about terrax or something?Or his he like rhino as well?

Terrax is like the Rhino of heralds, tbh. But yes, he's a better choice than Rhino himself.

Johnny Sorrow
Terrax is like the Rhino of heralds, tbh. But yes, he's a better choice than Rhino himself.

lol

Rage.Of.Olympus
Adam Warlock.

psycho gundam
You do know that Rhino is uber in impaling and charging like a Rhino right?

Wanna Battle Zone me with these two? sure

i'm backing warlock of coarse

Wei Phoenix
sure

i'm backing warlock of coarse

Alright, I'll be representing Warlock. Get ready to get owned.

psycho gundam
nice try, i edited

make the thread now

Digi
Good god. Yeah, Warlock stomps with ease, and yes I know it's only melee combat. Someone mentioned Terrax, who would be a better test, but those who know (Classic) Warlock's capabilities would still be giving him the majority in a melee-only scenario.

Wei Phoenix
nice try, i edited

make the thread now

Let's make it a double event. We'll do ours when Quan and Batdude do their Thor vs Superman.

That or

Due to a series of unfortunate events, I'm having computer troubles and I've lost all of the scans I planned on using to own you.

celeyhyga17
Should have had Warlock with one arm tied behind his back to make things even.

tkitna
...I can't tell if this is a joke thread or not.

Same here, but for the sake of sanity, I hope it is. Rhino is not going to beat Adam in any situation. Hell, give him the infinity gems and he'd still lose somehow.

psycho gundam
Let's make it a double event. We'll do ours when Quan and Batdude do their Thor vs Superman.

That or

Due to a series of unfortunate events, I'm having computer troubles and I've lost all of the scans I planned on using to own you. lol, rhino scans.

i'm ready anytime for this BZ http://i49.tinypic.com/e13k0z.png

Black bolt z
Originally posted by tkitna
Same here, but for the sake of sanity, I hope it is. Rhino is not going to beat Adam in any situation. Hell, give him the infinity gems and he'd still lose somehow. I was actually going to make a rhino w/ IG vs. galactus.Can rhino lose ultimate power even to galactus just due to how much he sucks?

BruceSkywalker
Warlock stomps too easy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.