Superman and Wonder Woman vs. Black Adam and Powergirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lightyeargee
This is a full on fight to the death. All characters operating at the best non amped States.

WW has normal gear.

Black bolt z
T2

JakeTheBank
Team 1

galactusischere
T1.

Original Smurph
Team 1, solidly.

r0nm0n88
Originally posted by Black bolt z
T2

do you think PG>WW, or BA>SUPES or both, cause i would have to disagree on both and say supes and wonderwomen win. and easily at that.

Q99
Team one.

celeyhyga17
Team JLA

marwash22
Clark and Diana, win.

Though everyone seems to agree on it, but i will never understand how it's so... WW > Power Girl.

Q99
Originally posted by marwash22
Clark and Diana, win.

Though everyone seems to agree on it, but i will never understand how it's so... WW > Power Girl.

I don't see what's so hard about it. DC has pretty much declared WW their top heroine in overall power.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
do you think PG>WW, or BA>SUPES or both, cause i would have to disagree on both and say supes and wonderwomen win. and easily at that. I was thinking more supes=PG and BA>WW.Then BA/PG>Supes.

marwash22
Which is baffling to me. There's no way she should be above any kryptonian female. My problem isn't believing the fact, it's believing the feasibility of the fact.

Why isn't... WW > Superman? Her power is illogical is what I'm saying.

celeyhyga17
Which is baffling to me. There's no way she should be above any kryptonian female. My problem isn't believing the fact, it's believing the feasibility of the fact.

she may not be quite as durable or as strong as an adult Kryptonian, but she has some wonerful toys as part of her regular gear... her toys are potential game changers in battles.

Q99
If I was to tier-up DC's herald level female bricks, it'd be:
WW - Maxima - Barda
PG and Mary Marvel
SG and Miss Martian

These'd be pretty specific small tiers at that, fairly close to each other, and with the ones on the left tending to be a bit more powerful overall.

Why? I mean, deific champions are in the same general power class as 'tonians. An individual godly hero can be higher or lower than an individual kryptonian depending on specifics.

WW > PG or SG
SM also > PG or SG

So there's room for her to be above them without her being above him, no logical problems there.

I was thinking more supes=PG and BA>WW.Then BA/PG>Supes.

Supes is a bit stronger and a bit more skilled than PG in my book, though as an adult Kryptonian she can put up a good fight. As for WW vs BA, she's physically done well against Shazam types before (generally they stalemate each other), but also her lasso can un-shazam them.

marwash22
understood, i suppose.

As far as this match goes, Still going with Supes and Diana.

cdtm

She gets her powers from gods, like Captain Marvel. There's nothing really baffling about it.

Between her physical stats and skills, she's normally portrayed only a step behind Supes, as seen in her War of the Gods fight with Cap and her fight with Superman in an Infinite Crisis tie in.

cdtm
Going with team 2. Adam tips the scales against Supes and WW, IMO. Either he takes out WW faster then Supes can take out PG, or PG holds off WW long enough for Adam to get a long, hard win over Supes.

Sasaraixx
Team 1 solidly.

r0nm0n88
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I was thinking more supes=PG and BA>WW.Then BA/PG>Supes.

oh that is where we would disagree, i think Supes is way above powergirl. although BA is slightly above Diana. like if those two were to fight i would say 5.5/10 in BA's favor. also do you think supes is inferior to WW or BA?

BattleMage
IMO going all out it should be like this

SM VS WW Superman 6-7/10

WW VS BA Black adam 6-7/10

WW VS PG split

SG VS WW Wonderwoman 7/10

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 1 handily.

Q99
Originally posted by BattleMage
IMO going all out it should be like this

SM VS WW Superman 6-7/10

WW VS BA Black adam 6-7/10

WW VS PG split

SG VS WW Wonderwoman 7/10

That seems to underrate WW in a few of the matchups IMO. She definitely got the better of PG when they fought, and there's still the lasso "What's your transformation word?" cheap win against BA a bit.

Mshinu
Team 1. PG goes down first and BA gets teamed up on.

Warlord
Originally posted by Mshinu
Team 1. PG goes down first and BA gets teamed up on. this

Martian_mind
Team 2.

axelraptor
team 1

dupidu
dupidu = dur

alehandro
alehandro = dur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.