Prometheus vs Temugin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Prometheus has prep and his suit, Temugin has the rings. Who wins?

Juk3n
foreal thread?

Temugin, wins, you could give Prometheus, deathstroke adnd batman aswell and theyd still lose.

Prep-Man
With his gear, it's pretty close. Especially if he has prep.

Juk3n
define prep, is it Prometheus knows hes gonna be facing a martial artist, so he developes a forcefield that can't be breeched so he cant be hit? because that would be a sorta...:/ thread, depends on the prep, if its insane world busting prep? I mean, Ironman is like 'living' prep and he got the arsehole torn outa him, i see prometheus getting Humiliraped pretty quick.

So..The Prep is? Or since you think ti would be a close match, what sorta prep led you to this?

Prep-Man
Basically what he had in his last suit. And his downloads of MA's. He had an answer to pretty much anything. Super speed, telepathy, energy projection, ect...

dupidu
dupidu = dur

alehandro
alehandro = dur

Mrblonde
Temujin rips Prometheus apart . I don't see Prometheus coming up with a plan to counter all 10 rings .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.