Adamantium+Red Ring+Power Gem World Breaker Hulk runs a Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Dude1210
This is World Breaker Hulk amped by the Power Gem and a Red Ring. He is also given an adamantium skeleton with fist-claws shaped like doomsday's.

No BFR. He is given a year's worth of knowledge on both the ring and gem and is set loose to cause havoc across the Universe.

1) Thing, Colossus,
2) Superman and Eradicator
3) Thor and BRB
4) Silver Surfer and Orion
5) Captain Marvel, Black Adam and Wonder Woman
6) Gladiator, Count Nefaria (classic), King Hyperion and Nova Prime
7) Morg w/ WOL
8) SA Mangog
9) DP Tyrant
10) Odin

TheTyrant
Clears it with ease.

marwash22
you gave him too much power.

BruceSkywalker
spite.. all that power WB Hulk kills these people

D_Dude1210
He spites Odin? Hm. What part of him actually puts him at that level?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
He spites Odin? Hm. What part of him actually puts him at that level? The power gem,
plus the combination of a red ring and Hulks strength via rage amping should be immense.

XanatosForever
1) Thing, Colossus,

Thunderclap one-shot.

2) Superman and Eradicator

See 1)

3) Thor and BRB

See 1)

4) Silver Surfer and Orion

Dropped in 5 minutes, thanks mostly to Surfer, I think.

5) Captain Marvel, Black Adam and Wonder Woman

See 1)

6) Gladiator, Count Nefaria (classic), King Hyperion and Nova Prime

See 1)

7) Morg w/ WOL

2, maybe 3-shots.

8) SA Mangog

Dunno who this is, but he won't last.

9) DP Tyrant

See 7)

10) Odin

I'm honestly not sure this is his toughest match, but I know he clears.

Can you guys tell I'm a hulk fan? 313

Mshinu
I think you forgot to give him the Heart of the Infinite too..

This Hulk traps Odin`s beard in the mail box and punches his head off.

Gecko4lif
Get the **** out of here

Odin wipes his ass with the hulk

Lets get real her people

axelraptor
10 or clears

rader
I have to say clear. I'm not big on DC, but doesn't The Red Ring gain power through rage. Didn't they state that there's no limit to Hulk's rage? I can't say he'd use The Power Gem too much, though. It's useful enough, but would he be able to use it successfully with his rage? Also WBH would be close to Surfer in power, being a Herald and all, and wouldn't he have Power Cosmic?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by rader
I have to say clear. I'm not big on DC, but doesn't The Red Ring gain power through rage. Didn't they state that there's no limit to Hulk's rage? I can't say he'd use The Power Gem too much, though. It's useful enough, but would he be able to use it successfully with his rage? Also WBH would be close to Surfer in power, being a Herald and all, and wouldn't he have Power Cosmic? Champion used it subconcious, but I think the main thing is that the gem also amps durability IIRC.

Was anyone ever physicly taken down while possessing the gem?

shokosugi
Stops at 2 via blitz and t-vo

Parmaniac
Originally posted by shokosugi
Stops at 2 via blitz and t-vo t-vo must be accepted by the opponent afaik

dupidu
dupidu = dur

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Get the **** out of here

Odin wipes his ass with the hulk

Lets get real her people Someone who would be around low-mid skyfather level anyway amped by the red ring,power gem,doomsday like hands and adamantium skeleton.Odin goes down hard.

amnesia
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Someone who would be around low-mid skyfather level anyway amped by the red ring,power gem,doomsday like hands and adamantium skeleton.Odin goes down hard.

Regular WBH is not skyfather. Skyfathers breaks galaxies, WBH doesn't.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by amnesia
Regular WBH is not skyfather. Skyfathers breaks galaxies, WBH doesn't. It sounds illogical but it makes sense.Regular-savage hulk is like mid herald.That would make WWH at least high herald mabye higher and WBH at least low skyfather to even mid skyfather.Add that with these amps and hes gonna beat odin.

Mshinu
Regular WBH is not skyfather. Skyfathers breaks galaxies, WBH doesn't.

I am pretty sure some KMC`ers here think he could bust a galaxy or two by stepping on it a few times....

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Mshinu
I am pretty sure some KMC`ers here think he could bust a galaxy or two by stepping on it a few times.... No way hes busting a galaxy but as tiers go hes skyfather.

Mshinu
No way hes busting a galaxy but as tiers go hes skyfather.

why???

amnesia
why???

Because you can't destroy a galaxy with freaking radiation.

WWH sucked. I think Pak should be limited to his awesome Herc run.

JakeTheBank
Lol.

Odin still kicks his ass. Let's be real here.

alehandro
alehandro = dur

Black bolt z
why??? Why hes not a galacy buster or why he is a skyfather?

bbrem123
clears it

Gecko4lif
Why hes not a galacy buster or why he is a skyfather?

You have to be alot stronger than the hulk if you want to be a skyfather with just strength

batdude123
Originally posted by Parmaniac
t-vo must be accepted by the opponent afaik

no2

Parmaniac
Originally posted by batdude123
no2 Really not? I really remember it that way wth Eridicator, hmmm...

rotiart
Part of what made hulk so powerful was that he wa able to harness his anger through meditation. The red ring make make it difficult for him to harness his rage in that fashion

But hulk with a power gem is essentially like champion.... A planet buster... Of course that doesn't mean he beats Odin outright... But in a purely physicaly fair Odin would lose.... With odins powers... I don't know... And with tyrants tech I could see him defeating hulk with a gamma drain something surfer has done before. Something stark had nanotes prepared to do to hulk but was sabotaged...

Black bolt z
You have to be alot stronger than the hulk if you want to be a skyfather with just strength Going by tiers WWH is at least 1 tier higher then savage hulk making him high herald.WBH is one tier higher then WWH.That makes him low-skyfather.And thats if they are only one tier higher.I'd call him like mid-skyfather.With these artifacts hes gonna wins.

galactusischere
Going by tiers WWH is at least 1 tier higher then savage hulk making him high herald.WBH is one tier higher then WWH.That makes him low-skyfather.And thats if they are only one tier higher.I'd call him like mid-skyfather.With these artifacts hes gonna wins.

It doesn't work like that. In order to be a trans/low sky-father like Seid and Thanos, you have to have more powers that just brute strength, high durability, and HF. Look at how many powers Thanos/DS have and how many Hulk has.

Gecko4lif
Going by tiers WWH is at least 1 tier higher then savage hulk making him high herald.WBH is one tier higher then WWH.That makes him low-skyfather.And thats if they are only one tier higher.I'd call him like mid-skyfather.With these artifacts hes gonna wins.

If you think for a second hulk could be anywhere above herald even with the items you are delusional

Originally posted by galactusischere
It doesn't work like that. In order to be a trans/low sky-father like Seid and Thanos, you have to have more powers that just brute strength, high durability, and HF. Look at how many powers Thanos/DS have and how many Hulk has.

Outside of bluntforce his durablity is spotty at best

Black bolt z
If you think for a second hulk could be anywhere above herald even with the items you are delusional

Outside of bluntforce his durablity is spotty at best Regular savage hulk is mid herald tier.Originally posted by galactusischere
It doesn't work like that. In order to be a trans/low sky-father like Seid and Thanos, you have to have more powers that just brute strength, high durability, and HF. Look at how many powers Thanos/DS have and how many Hulk has. But WBH was destroying the earth just by being on it and would probably beat thanos in a fight.

Gecko4lif
Regular savage hulk is mid herald tier.
Prove it

galactusischere
Regular savage hulk is mid herald tier. But WBH was destroying the earth just by being on it and would probably beat thanos in a fight.

No he wouldn't defeat Thanos. He was stronger sure, but Thanos could easily TK him into the sun or something.

Black bolt z
Prove it Then what tier would you say he is?

TheTyrant
No he wouldn't defeat Thanos. He was stronger sure, but Thanos could easily TK him into the sun or something.

Not even stronger.

Black bolt z
No he wouldn't defeat Thanos. He was stronger sure, but Thanos could easily TK him into the sun or something. IMO WWH would give thanos a fight.WBH would beat him.

Gecko4lif
Then what tier would you say he is? WBH would be high herald and only then because of stipulations rather than any real worth

TheTyrant
IMO WWH would give thanos a fight.WBH would beat him.

You don't know how powerful Thanos is then. Thanos is the guy that fought Tyrant and Odin without getting one-shotted. He is the guy that doesn't even get scratched from Silver Surfer' powerful blasts. WBH/WWH are just strong bricks. Nothing more. Mid-herald characters.

Black bolt z
WBH would be high herald and only then because of stipulations rather than any real worth Regular savage hulk is mid-herald.Go up 2-3 tiers is WWH.

galactusischere
Regular savage hulk is mid-herald.Go up 2-3 tiers is WWH.

Based on?

Black bolt z
Based on? I meant WBH.

galactusischere
I meant WBH.

How does the tier thing work? Just because a version of Hulk is more powerful than another version, does't mean that it is a tier higher.

Black bolt z
How does the tier thing work? Just because a version of Hulk is more powerful than another version, does't mean that it is a tier higher. You would deny that savage hulk to WWH isn't going up at least 1 tier?Or WWH to WBH.Thats at least 1 tier.Just cause its a different version doesn't necessarily make a difference but going up these power levels yes it goes a tier.

galactusischere
You would deny that savage hulk to WWH isn't going up at least 1 tier?Or WWH to WBH.Thats at least 1 tier.Just cause its a different version doesn't necessarily make a difference but going up these power levels yes it goes a tier.

Only strength and durability was increased. And the change wasn't really all significant as Grey Hulk destroyed an asteroid bigger than the earth in one punch with help of some springs. That feat dwarfs WBH' feat.

Black bolt z
Only strength and durability was increased. And the change wasn't really all significant as Grey Hulk destroyed an asteroid bigger than the earth in one punch with help of some springs. That feat dwarfs WBH' feat. Of destroying a planet by simply being on it and almost knocking off the easternpart of america by stepping?No.

Yes only strength durability and HF were increased.

But considering WWH already took multiple nukes,BB's voice,all out sentry,and adamantium bullets go up from that thats insanely high.And his strength was already off the charts(this is just a guesstimate but i'd say around a couple thousand tons.)Add that with the near limitless boost of the PG,an adamanium skeleton, and the red ring + fist shape of doomsday and a years worth of knowledge of how to use red ring and PG i'd say he can beat odin.

Badabing
Regular WBH is not skyfather. Skyfathers breaks galaxies, WBH doesn't. Originally posted by Black bolt z
No way hes busting a galaxy but as tiers go hes skyfather. Savage Hulk lit up an entire dark universe with a single thunderclap. durhulk

biscuits

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Badabing
Savage Hulk lit up an entire dark universe with a single thunderclap. durhulk

biscuits durfail.

Stoic
He clears this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.