NEW Sonic The Hedgehog RP ((Rules an Registration))

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MadMel

MadMel
Character sheet for created characters. (note - you don't need to use this unless you are creating a new character)

name -
age -
gender -
race -
special abilities/skills (if any) -
weapons (if any) -
bio -

Don't go overboard with the special abilities thing. Either TF or myself will judge whether or not a certain ability is overpowered or not.

Thunder Fox
indeed ill make my non cannon character later when more people signed in

lilk82394
Just checking in...

MadMel
k we got 2 people in erm

Hitosu Moriko
*Explosion* Yea im here so totally here

name - Miles Tails Prower

age - Apparently his original age is 8 yrs old

gender - Male

race - Fox

special abilities/skills (if any) - He can create Machines and helper robots for battle that work temporarily (Helper Robots)

weapons (if any) -

Spring Punching Gloves (Sonic Battle)- These gloves are generated and ran by springs the can extend around tails as well pop underground

Materialistic Glove (Sonic Battle) - Gloves that materialize into a giant glove and damage opponents

Chu Chu Bombs (Sonic Battle) - Mouse bombs that scurry to the opponent

Energy Cannon (Sonic Battle) - An energy cannon that shoots strong electric shots

Health/Adrenaline/Energy/Rejuvenation Bots (Sonic Chronicles) - Small helper bots that work temporarily helping tails or one of his allies

Tinker (Sonic Chronicles) - If his opponent is robotic he can open them up and cause them to malfunction

He can fly with his two tails like a copter

bio - Will post later

Pic- http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/1400000/Sonic-the-Hedgehog-sonic-and-tails-1470509-464-472.jpg

MadMel
i kinda said you don't need a character sheet for canon characters erm
but all the same, good job.
gangs all here, so i'll open the rp thread and hope that more people will join later stick out tongue

Thunder Fox
woooot

MadMel
ah!
started the game without TxG -.-
I'm not sure if she's going to call a character or make one yet erm

lilk82394
I have no idea on how i should start...
erm

MadMel
have silver run into shadow (see my opening post for details)

TF has given me permission to give knuckles a proper intro, so i'll go do that wink

TxG
I do a sheet later just at wwork atm XD.

Regelion1
I call dibs on Espio hes cool i will post later and make my other character

Regelion1
Also can i make espio have a twin brother but they would be two different types of chameleons his twin would be a flying albino Chameleon because espio is a jackson chameleon

MadMel
sure, why not stick out tongue

TxG
Would i be able to play Princess Elise or not?

lilk82394
Didnt Silver give his blue chaos emerald to Elise?

lilk82394
Oh and for the record Elise loves an animal...

Hitosu Moriko
Im going to make another Tech making character will shift from bad to good is this ok

MadMel
Originally posted by TxG
Would i be able to play Princess Elise or not?
yep big grin

Originally posted by lilk82394
Didnt Silver give his blue chaos emerald to Elise?
Yea, a long time ago, chronologically speaking... So?

Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
Im going to make another Tech making character will shift from bad to good is this ok
yea go ahead smile

You know, im surprised no one's taken emerl.
He's one of the most powerful characters in the series erm

lilk82394
I hated fighting that stupid robot...

MadMel
I wanted to find a cheat that would unlock him with those tripped out attacks he has as the final boss XD
No luck though...

Hitosu Moriko
Originally posted by MadMel

You know, im surprised no one's taken emerl.
He's one of the most powerful characters in the series erm

Dude remember emerl is dead gone

lilk82394
He is a robot...((can be rebuilt maybe))

Hitosu Moriko
Not really he blew in a thousand pieces and it would be pointless he has no emeralds to power up on

Prediction: Instant death sorry emerl

MadMel
Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
Dude remember emerl is dead gone
so?
im not letting such petty restrictions like death stop my rpers from picking a good character stick out tongue

also - fake emeralds big grin

Hitosu Moriko
Fake Emeralds = Malfunction probably death to our character

MadMel
They work well enough for chaos control.
And that gives me an idea XD

Eclipse_Noctis
I wanna play as Blaze.

MadMel
go ahead big grin

Eclipse_Noctis
THX big grin

Regelion1
Sorry i havent posted yet but if anyting hopefully hitosu will let me come to his house wensday and ill use his computer to post but if not i could porbably find one

Hitosu Moriko
whatever come over then wensday

TxG
yep big grin

awesome so whats happened in the rp so far?

MadMel
basically, knuckles woke up from a 3 year coma, and everyone else has been told (via a beacon and a piece of the master emerald) to come to tails' hidden lab.

edit - what time is it over there?

TxG
10:06am smile

MadMel
fair enough
7:08pm here...hmm erm

TxG
Time difference can be a bit of a pain sometimes. Anyway so would Elise have been told to go to tails lab. or shall i enter another way.

MadMel
she can already be there?

TxG
Sweet!

Hitosu Moriko
name - Baron The Wolf Dog

age - 15

gender - Male

race - Siberian Wolf Dog

special abilities/skills (if any) - Has the ability to make strong gear specifically for Fighting and Demolition he also is a great Demolition Expert

weapons (if any) -

Liquid Nitrogen Bombs- Bombs that follow and freeze an opponent

Chaff Nodes- Nodes that attach to machines and give the machines viruses that cause malfunction

Double Electro Pistols- Pistols that pack 100 volts of electricity once shocked can cause serious pain

Tranq Gun- A tranquilizer gun that knocks an opponent for hours

Sonic Flute- A flute that causes a sound wave within the ear causing discomfort (Like solar flare for the eyes) meant as way for a quick escape

Wrench- An overgrown Wrench that he uses as close combat weapon

bio - Baron is a ingenious who use to be in a gang of thieves but then when the invasion happen his gang was gone Eggman offered to help him search for his gang (Which was killed by him Baron still does not know) If he helped him with the invasion for his gang's sake Baron joined Eggman

MadMel
i like it big grin

Hitosu Moriko
He was a sonic character i made when i was 11

Regelion1
name - Sicario The Chameleon

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/Espiosbro.png

age - 16

gender - male

race - Chameleon

special abilities/skills (if any) -Flying(its really gliding), Spin Attack, Spin Jump, Whirl, Jump Dash/Homing Attack, Leaf Swirl, Triangle Jump, Chroma Camo, Ninjitsu, Invisibility, Super Speed, Whirl Attack, Camouflage, Wall-Climbing, Tongue Attack, Charge Attack, Incredible Balance, Stealth, Whirl-Dash, Shuriken/kunai throwing, advance combat , assassination and Espionage

weapons (if any) - Shuriken and kunai

bio - Sicario the Chameleon is the twin brother of Espio the Chameleon he is more skilled and better at stealth then his brother. Him and Espio where always together but Sicario new his brother would never get stronger if he didn't leave. So he left but told his brother that he will come back when he needed him. Sicario fought many people after Dr. Robotnik Reconstructed the Death egg and captured sonic. It took him Three years after gathering information to finally get back to home to see his brother and he new just where to find him.

MadMel
he looks creepy!
i like it big grin

Regelion1
thanks i wanted the perfect picture and its because i made him a flying albino chameleon and made him black instead of white

Eclipse_Noctis
Howd you create that?

Hitosu Moriko
I have a pic of Baron i made him online but it looks good

Hitosu Moriko
Here it is

Regelion1
i have friends and high places that helped me a little but most of it isn't that hard but if you look at both Sicario and Espio they have some of the same traits but some that are different like the hearts in the middle of their chests Sicarios is upside down gray and has purple lines across it while Espio's heart is upwards and tan Espio is purple Sicario is Black Epsio's horn is yellow Sicario's horn is black with a bandage around it and around curtain parts of his body and Espio doesn't Espio has bands with bandages around the middle while Sicario has spiky bands with gems in them Espio's tail is more swirly while Sicario's isn't much and has spikes on it Espio doesn't have clothes Sicario has a vest Espio has shoes Sicario has sandals

http://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu215/runs_a_lot0551/sonic%20characters/fig_espio.gif

Eclipse_Noctis
Regelion you got it from a guy named Metal Pandora who draws things. Not a friend in a high place....
erm

MadMel
laughing

lilk82394
Ha! Thats my girl...

Hitosu Moriko
I used a sonic character creator but baron is made by my intuition

Regelion1
thats someone in high places she's high up there but not too high

lilk82394
What Regelion?!

Regelion1
Im trying to say me and metal pandora are friends we meet only twice but we talk mostly through email and when i say she is up there i mean her graphic design skills i gave her some of the code in making the character and she did the rest she did basically all the work im some what of a noob with graphic design and shes advanced so she helped me out understand but she made it comeout way better then i wanted it to come out she cool though we both wanted to give sicario a tough color because hes a flying albino chameleon doesnt mean he has to be white so we made him black well she did and i agreed

lilk82394
Yea ok...

Hitosu Moriko
When are you guys going to post I don't want this game to die

Hitosu Moriko
New Gear for Baron

Mech Suit Baron

Wolf Claws: These cut through Steel and speed Barons Punching Speed

Anti Gravity Shoes: The allow him to Float

Nova Cannon: A two handed cannon for heavy fire power

Hitosu Moriko
Here is his mech suit pic

Thunder Fox
sorry wasnt feelign well ill post now

lilk82394
How unbeatable are you trying to make him Hitosu?!

Regelion1
i can't lie you are like almost god-modding your character not only did he get away unharmed he has even more stuff to make him stronger i suggest you ease up

lilk82394
Yeah, thats what im saying...

Hitosu Moriko
No because its 6 against one and trust me Tails will be a match for baron have you not noticed they have everything almost the same

Chu Chu Bombs = Liquid Nitro Bombs

They both use wrenches as close combat

Chaff Nodes = Tinker

Anti Grav Boots = Tail Copter

Voltic Energy Cannon = Nova Cannon

Wolf Claws = Spring Punch

Basically they both are the same with an edge

And Basically he is going to defect after a while to your side (Spoiler)

He only use the suit when he's with Eggmans army the suit

lilk82394
Your not going to be fight 6 on 1 all the time. You coming with a freaking army! How arewe gonna fight an army and try to hold of bombs, cannons, and that crraxy flute you have. Your making you char almost invincible. And im sure if he wasthat strong e would take over Eggman.

Hitosu Moriko
My character is not invincible if tails is on you team did i not just mention that they have the same moves

the only difference between Tails and Barons moves is that Baron has the flute while Tails has those magic gloves

Besides it not like he's not going to be defeat i know he can't be immortal or invincible trust me he's not i can think 15 ways to beat him

(Like that machine i put near the machine i put in you lab that shuts down machines hint hint)

MadMel
Your not going to be fight 6 on 1 all the time. You coming with a freaking army! How arewe gonna fight an army and try to hold of bombs, cannons, and that crraxy flute you have. Your making you char almost invincible. And im sure if he wasthat strong e would take over Eggman.
*AHEM* evacuation *cough*

But I won't deny that the fight between baron and the other characters was rubbish - it won't happen again.

Regelion1
If tails could beat baron then shadow silver and blaze should each be able to take him out easy because tails cant beat any of them last time i checked

lilk82394
Thats actually true and Baron took on 5 of us at once...

Hitosu Moriko
Again i just gave him things so him and tails would some epic tech battle

MadMel
Which probably won't even happen any time soon, because Tails is doing tech stuff while everyone else is fighting. Then when he's finished he has to fly the plane out of there erm

lilk82394
Tails in an epic battle? You do realize youll be fighting your own char. That takes thee fun out of it...

Hitosu Moriko
Again my character is going to defect to our side but im going to do one of those story when a they have like half a battle then the rest is all "You don't have to do this blah blah blah"

lilk82394
Ok Hitosu. But im going to make a villainb because it would get boring fighting just robots.

Hitosu Moriko
Yea we technally do need more villains the only one we have is my temporary one and then were screwed without another villain

lilk82394
I just finished a villain. I drew him and thought about him by myself. Ill post tommorow. He is going to be kinda hard to beat, even for shadow.

lilk82394
name - Sparks the Hedgehog

age - 17

gender - Male

race - Hedgehog

special abilities/skills (if any) - Uses braces on arms to conduct electricity to different parts of his bodies. Mostly conducts the electricity to feet to give him a speed boost or to his hands for combat.

weapons (if any) - Metal Gauntlet: Uses to make electricity more powerful, but rarely brings it out in combat.

bio - When Sparks was the age of 4 a "freak" expirement that went wrong allowed him to conduct electricity. Since he was still a kid the power was out of control and he destroyed most of his town on accident. He never knew who made the expirement get out of hand but he had believed it tobe none other than Eggman. Sparks confronted Eggman but being naive, Eggman tricked him into believing Sonic the Hedgehog was responsible for whatever reason. After Eggman caught Sonic, Sparks has just been looking for ways to make him suffer. He heard about Sonics friennd that want to rescue him from Eggman, but Sparks wants to do anything to prevent that to make sure Sonic pays for something he thought he did...

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/110/l_dcc95c96b91940b7a2cad5c5fa490ad6.jpg

I had to rush and make this in about 10 min so its a bit rough. Im working on a better one but this is basically how you would picture him.

lilk82394
Where is everyone.

Regelion1
im here but no one else is

lilk82394
Like the new villian(previous page)

And did you get my PM?

MadMel
Where is everyone.
busy erm

lilk82394
Like the new villian?

MadMel
Yea he's ok stick out tongue
I'll start posting again either tomorrow or tonight.

Hitosu Moriko
cause im waiting for shadow's response

PS :Will be in florida so i will have a hard time posting erm

ESB -1138
How does a Sonic fan hop into this here RPG?

Hitosu Moriko
Profile and madmel please come back sad

MadMel
Ok, but not today, I'm working.
And ESB - either pick a character who hasn't been picked (can't be Sonic either, unless you want to post endlessly about how he is being imprisoned and tortured to the point where he isn't physically recognisable. stick out tongue )

Or you can make up your own character with the character sheet on page one. erm

MadMel
I'm going away 'til monday.
I won't be able to post till I get back, so just chill and enjoy txg's new rp when its approved wink

Hunter_Abari
Well I just modded the wii so now im on Monster Hunter Tri vacation till.......the morning. -.-'

ESB -1138
(can't be Sonic either, unless you want to post endlessly about how he is being imprisoned and tortured to the point where he isn't physically recognisable. stick out tongue )

Soooooooooo pretty much, I'd be posting about my day then. Awesome.

I'll come up with something after I get more than 4 hours of sleep tonight. I hate Afghanistan.

9sonic99
name - Star
age - 13
gender - male
race - fox
special abilities/skills (if any) - martial arts, can turn invisable, and incredible jumping power.
weapons (if any) - unlimated ninja stars and sword.
bio - Has lost most of his memory, only knowing his name, abilities, and the fact of eggman killing his parents. Cheerful mostly, but can get really, really angry, which gives him more power.

Please let me in!

Phoenix3068
No offense sonic ^^; but this RP died long long long ago. like 2 months XD lmao (so not long ago) still it's dead :P unless someone restarts it.

MadMel
I know no one's really around here anymore, but the sheer similarity of this made me giggle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClofuVz7cWo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.