Gorgon runs a 2 vs 1 gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juk3n
He gets a full regen after each encounter - well, for what its worth ^^.
He gets no stare, and gets a sword. The combatants get NO GEAR except their favourite/most used/most trained in melee weapon. Bat family keep standard armor.

Batgirl (Cassandra Cain),
Batman,

Black Canary,
Bronze Tiger,

Captain America,
Connor Hawke,

Constantine Drakon,
Daredevil,

Elektra,
Wolverine

Richard Dragon,
Shang Chi,

Shen Kuei (The Cat),
Snake-Eyes,

Storm Shadow,
Taskmaster,

Iron Fist,
Lady Shiva,

How does he do? How many from Each..if Any?

alehandro
alehandro = dur

srankmissingnin
He likely clears it. I'm not sure it is even possible to ko/kill him with conventional methods. So far the only thing to even slow Gorgon down has been his own stare reflexed back at him. Wolverine and Elektra / Iron Fist and Shiva are the two teams with the best chance of winning, but even then their odds aren't very good.

alehandro
alehandro = dur

Juk3n
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
He likely clears it. I'm not sure it is even possible to ko/kill him with conventional methods. So far the only thing to even slow Gorgon down has been his own stare reflexed back at him. Wolverine and Elektra / Iron Fist and Shiva are the two teams with the best chance of winning, but even then their odds aren't very good.

are you suggesting that he merely outlasts the pairings and then beats them as they pass out from fatigue? Or does his Combat capability credit him with any wins?

alehandro
alehandro = dur

Parmaniac
clears it imo

dmills
He's not clearing it without his stone stare. Iron Fist punches his head off. Let's see him regen from that.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Parmaniac
clears it imo

Lord Feron
Clears it rather easily me thinks

Trackz
ironfist might pose a problem, but other than that he should breeze through this. gorgon is one of the best villains marvel has had in a while in my opinion.

dmills
@Trackz,

Yeah he is. Let's see where they go with him.

Trackz
Originally posted by dmills
@Trackz,

Yeah he is. Let's see where they go with him. he was in secret warriors, i didn't pick up the series to know how he was handled though.

Q99
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

What about Black Canary with her Cry?

Konton
I think he guts her before she gets the chance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.