Little known/Obscure Star Wars characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWFan4Life
Simple enough, shout out the random and obscure Star Wars characters that have appeared in any of the movies, books, comics, etc. Got to represent for those unappreciated masses that make up the Star Wars galaxy that revolves around the Luke Skywalkers and the Darth Revans!

I'll start:

Ben Quadrineros (Pod-racer in Episode I: Phantom Menace)

Enyalus
Gotta give it up for the main man, Salacious B. Crumb.

Hybris
Baron Papanoida

Enyalus
Another shout out for Sith Lord Kaox Krul, who's one story and one-line mention in the NEC seems painfully inadequate for a guy with over a hundred Jedi kills to his name, ridiculous Force Speed, and even what seemed like mastery of Force Flight.

RE: Blaxican
Originally posted by Enyalus
Another shout out for Sith Lord Kaox Krul, who's one story and one-line mention in the NEC seems painfully inadequate for a guy with over a hundred Jedi kills to his name, ridiculous Force Speed, and even what seemed like mastery of Force Flight.

Okay, seriously. What the ****.

People, go read the Wookie synopsis for Kaox Krul, and his fight with the chick. Insane.

Galan007
The random background character seen for a second or two during ESB, who was running for dear life from the clutches of the Galactic Empire carrying a f*cking ice cream making machine:

http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj364/galanphotobook/ecg.gif

none

Enyalus
I desperately wish I could find or make a .gif of Ben Quadinaros' podracing fail. sad Shout out to him, too.

chilled monkey
Toryn Farr and her sister Samoc.

Toryn was in ESB, she was chief communications officer on Echo Base (she gave the command to fire the ion cannon). She was played by Brigitte Kahn.

Samoc Farr was a snowspeeder pilot, one of the Rebellion's best.

Both of them appear in the short story "Of Possible Futures: The Tale of Zuckuss and 4-LOM" which is featured in "Tales of the Bounty Hunters."

Q99
Manny Both-Hanz.

He died to bring the rebels info on the second Death Star.

SWFan4Life
Fable Astin - one of the very few Jedi to grow up and be trained post-Republic but pre-Episode IV (19-0BBY).

Was a Jedi Knight for the Rebel Alliance (From the short story: Uhl Eharl Khoehng, featured in Tales of the New Republic anthology).

truejedi
IG-88, the robot who came this close to taking over the galaxy and killing the empourer himself.

Hybris
Originally posted by Q99
Manny Both-Hanz.

He died to bring the rebels info on the second Death Star.

Haha, good one!

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Galan007
The random background character seen for a second or two during ESB, who was running for dear life from the clutches of the Galactic Empire carrying a f*cking ice cream making machine:

none

Hahahaha!!! Thank you, you just made my day and I've only been up for an hour so I'm off to a great start!

Shout out to Ken and Triclops, for being the gayest father/son duo in the series.

Hewhoknowsall
Captain Savar from Fate of the Jedi: Outcast. That guy was pretty cool, cause he actually knew his stuff and was somewhat pro Jedi.

SWFan4Life
Originally posted by Galan007

none

My next one up was going to be Captain Lon Shevu, the Galactic Alliance officer that helped Ben Skywalker in his efforts against Caedus in the LOTF series.

However, I don't think I can top Galan's obsure character. That tops it lol! I never noticed that guy before, that's hilarious.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by SWFan4Life
My next one up was going to be Captain Lon Shevu, the Galactic Alliance officer that helped Ben Skywalker in his efforts against Caedus in the LOTF series.

However, I don't think I can top Galan's obsure character. That tops it lol! I never noticed that guy before, that's hilarious.

They have an action figure of him. My uncle picked it up from Wal-Mart.

Shey Tapani
Jaxxon

Lord Lucien
Norba Nuum.

SwordOfTheJedi
Rusk Nuum

Lord Lucien
Oh come on!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.