Rorschach vs. Kingpin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Both seem very high for human strength.Who wins?

marwash22
fat boy, wins... if he gets hold of mask boy.

Darth Martin
This isn't very fair.

One opponent practically has no feats and the other personally deals with Spider-Man and Daredevil.

JakeTheBank
Fisk beats the utter shit out of him.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Fisk beats the utter shit out of him. Really?I mean neither are even peak human but they are both insanely strong for a regular human.It took like 7 cops to hold down Rorschach.

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Really?I mean neither are even peak human but they are both insanely strong for a regular human.It took like 7 cops to hold down Rorschach.

Rorschach isn't even peak human in strength or...anything.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Fisk beats the utter shit out of him. its Called PowerLifters..... smokin'

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
Rorschach isn't even peak human in strength or...anything. I know.Neither are peak human but are very high as far as human strength goes.

marwash22
Kingpin is solid. i really don't see Rorschach hitting him hard enough to break fat boy down, especially since he can semi-tank punches from spidey.

Black bolt z
But kingpin isn't even peak human is he?Neither is Rorschach.I think they would be a good match.

marwash22
I dunno if Kingpin is technically peak human in terms of durability, but I'm fairly certain he's peak human in terms of strength. How much does he weigh, about 500-600lbs? he can definitely lift his own weight+, so I'd say he's peak human. I also remember him doing some pretty impressive lifting with stuff like doors and spider slayers.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by marwash22
I dunno if Kingpin is technically peak human in terms of durability, but I'm fairly certain he's peak human in terms of strength. How much does he weigh, about 500-600lbs? he can definitely lift his own weight+, so I'd say he's peak human. I also remember him doing some pretty impressive lifting with stuff like doors and spider slayers. I think peak human is like 800 lb.And kingpin is about 500 lb.But rorschach is also faster and he has good feats like needing 6-7 policemen to take him down and holding off a lot of convicts.He is also very good at making things on the spot and has gadgets like a grappling hook.

marwash22
good point about the speed advantage; which is why i initially said, Fisk will win... if he can grab Rorschach. I'm sure Rorschach could beat him by pulling a DD and attacking his legs, but getting that close is dangerous, he'd have to be quick about it.

Black bolt z
good point about the speed advantage; which is why i initially said, Fisk will win... if he can grab Rorschach. I'm sure Rorschach could beat him by pulling a DD and attacking his legs, but getting that close is dangerous, he'd have to be quick about it. So if kingpin can grab him hes done?Rorschach is probably only a little lower in strength then kingpin and has a speed advantage.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Classic Kingpin would stomp 10/10.

I've seen nothing from Rorschach to make believe he beast even Tim Drake.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

I've seen nothing from Rorschach to make believe he beast even Tim Drake. This is wilson fisk...
should have specified that.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I know. Wilson Fisk at his classic levels would stomp Rorschach every time.

grimify
watchmen characters aren't good for vs forums.

king pin stomps

Black bolt z
I know. Wilson Fisk at his classic levels would stomp Rorschach every time. oops...I was thinking there was another kingpin...Originally posted by grimify
watchmen characters aren't good for vs forums.

king pin stomps Why aren't they good?Some are peak human.

JakeTheBank
Nite Owl and Rorschach combined couldn't beat Fisk.

Darth Martin
Saying Kingpin isn't peak human is really stretching it. Not all around like Cap, T'Challa, and Batman. But atleast in strength. Just like Punisher could be peak human in durability, and Dick Grayson/Matt Murdock in agility.

Black bolt z
I don't remember anything to say kingpin is peak human in strength.I remember him being like 500-600 lb. but isn't peak human like 800?

Darth Martin
The handbooks will tell you peak human is the ability to press 800 lb's over your head. Yet, we see Captain America and Batman exceed this by a couple hundred pounds.

I say peak human is Cap, Bats, and BP. Other characters can be peak human in areas like DD, Nightwing, Kingpin, or The Punisher.

There really is no concrete interpretation of what peak human is. Marvel will say one thing. DC will say another. The handbooks of course, will differ from what actual feats on panel show.

Black bolt z
Don't think bats is peak strength.

But I would call kingpin slightly under peak strength.

Batroc
Up until the early 80's kingpin was stronger than Cap. There was no explanation for it, but he was a few times stronger than Daredevil, and was regularly doing superhuman stuff. These days....?? I don't know.

marwash22
Bruce kicks trees down, i think he's peak human.

Mshinu
Bruce kicks trees down, i think he's peak human.

Has he kicked down a tree that was a peak plant?

godking
Kingpin DESTROYS Rorschach .

He has beaten people ten times better then rorschach.

marwash22
Originally posted by Mshinu
Has he kicked down a tree that was a peak plant? lulz. touche.

Mindset
Originally posted by godking

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Don't think bats is peak strength. Your opinions and on-panel feats of both disagree.

You'd be hard press to un-ass some scans of Cap feats that Batman couldn't or hasn't duplicated already.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by godking

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Your opinions and on-panel feats of both disagree.

You'd be hard press to un-ass some scans of Cap feats that Batman couldn't or hasn't duplicated already. Well cap is as strong as a human can be because of the SSS.He may be peak human in some categorys(skill,speed,agility)but IMO not strength.

Darth Jello
I honestly don't know but I'd probably give it to the Kingpin. Fisk has been shown ripping peoples' arms off and beating a super-powered Red Skull by belly flopping on him.

On the otherhand, Fisk is not at his peak, he's lost weight and strength since being shot and blinded, nearly stabbed to death, nearly beaten to death by both Spider-Man and Daredevil, having his kneecap blown off by Bullseye with a shotgun, and by impaled by Lady Bullseye.

Martian_mind

I've seen nothing from Rorschach to make believe he beast even Tim Drake.

The **** do you mean even Tim Drake?

Drake would tool KP.

Warlord
Fisk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.