Fantasia RP: OPEN TO ALL!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TxG
The sun was shining brightly in the sky on a typical beginning of september morning. The city of london was packed with busy people going to and from work or shopping, School kids and college students going to and throw without a care in the world. For benowst to them another world is not far from their eyes, A world of magic hidden from muggles (Non-Magic) people as the wizarding world has come to call them. Places that seem unapproachable or shabby or condemmend is a ploy to the non-magic eye that tricks them into not wanting to go near a certain building or a pub for instance...Oh yes but what is so magic about a simple pub. But this is no ordianary pub, No this one is one of the means of accesing one of the busiest and packed high street in all of london and possibly england itself. It's called the leaky cauldron located between an old record shop and old bookstore. But no muggle ever goes in there because thats how the wizarding world wants it..Unless of course you are accompanying a magic person such as a witch or wizard and so on then thats different.

Once inside you go through untill you reach behind the pub and there you will come to a walled courtyard finding a brick three up and two across in the back wall. The brick is tapped three times with the tip of a magic wand, revealing a hole that grows into a large archway leading into a cobblestone street. This is the doorway to Diagon Alley. And this is where our story begins in the busy street a young girl of thirteen with red hair in long picktails with sparkling chocolate brown eyes is seen leaving flourish and blotts, A large book store that just sells everything from ink, to quills and the finest selection of magic books around. Her name is Zoey Hanson her face shining with excitement is reading the list to hr parents,
" Right got quills...check, Got spell books, check, got my robes, wand...Hmm it says I can have a pet on the list. " She said her eyes widening with delight~ a companion to ease the nerves of starting a magic school~ She thought to herself biting down on her lip, A sign she was nervous , " It says it can be either be a cat, owl, rat, snake or a toad. " Zoey glanced up the highstreet " Look magical managerie I'll find one from there I'm sure I will. i won't be long " she muttered and then gave her parents her things to hold that she had brought whilst she went about looking for a pet in the pet store.

OOC - enter how you want into this.))

Anon E. Mous
At that moment, Richard was having some fun with TK anda couple of the smaller animals. He looked around for a second when Zoey came in, then focused his attention back to the toads he had been levitating. To his slight dismay, they had already_fallen back to the floor of their tank. He sighed a bit, then turned around to get a better look at whomever had disrupted his concentration. To his surprise, it was a young girl, looking about his age. He was pretty bored, so he smiled, walked up to her and asked "Thinking about getting a pet for school?"

lilk82394
Kain arrived at the wall and tapped his electric blue wand 3 times as he was instructed. He walked around with his duffel bag looking around for others. He saw two kids about his age talking but he didn't engage as he was curious to look around for a bit. His parents gave him alot of spending money and he planned on using it. He studied a brochure for the school quickly bringing his eyes upon the words "Pets allowed" His eyes widened. "Since I shall be in the Phoenix house why not get one?" He walked towards a store. In the window he could see a sphere egg with a sign that said "Rare phoenix egg". Kain smiled. "Must be my lucky day." He walked inside and paid the lady for the egg. She told him it was just laid a few days ago and it should hatch in a few hours. Kain tucked it into his arms and walked around some more.

TxG
Zoey nodded and smiled, " yes I am but I'm not sure really of what to get..what do you think ? " she asked the boy hoping he could suggest something as she was a rather undecisive girl and not good with making a decision without input or suggestion.

Anon E. Mous
"Hmm, well, you look like a cat person to me. And magical cats are some of the smartest animals you can get, especially if they're part Kneazle. And... I believe Gladys hasn't sold all of her Kneazle's last litter yet. I'm not sure, though. You'll have to ask her. Here, follow me. She's probably in the back somewhere."

Elated to have something to do, Richard walked through a small gate behind the counter, giving a little wave to the cashier. He looked back at Zoey, smiling. "My mom is a good friend of Gladys. I'm Richard, by the way. Richard Dedd."

TxG
Zoey followed Richard to the counter where he had procceded to go behind it, whilst she felt considering she didn't know the owner and he seemed to it would be more curtius to wait there by the counter so she waited and then smiled once more as Richard had turned back to her and introduced himself and told her his name ,and she replied in doing so by teling Richard her name, " I'm Zoey. "

Anon E. Mous
"Nice to meet you. I'll go ask her about the kitten. Be back in a bit."
Richard made his way into the back room, which was full of empty tanks and cages, and also a few of the more peculiar creatures. He hopped over a baby Blast-Ended Skrewt in a cage, and tapped Gladys on the shoulder. She turned around, looked at Richard coldly, and with a gruff voice, asked "What?" Richard was used to this kind of treatment from her, and merely continued smiling. "There's a potential customer up front. You have a couple more half Kneazle kittens, right?"
"Yeah, they're over in the corner."
"Thanks, Gladys."
He went over, put a kitten on each shoulder, maneuvered his way out of the room, and walked back over to Zoey.
"Today's your lucky day. Here are two perfectly healthy half-kneazles."

TxG
Zoey looked at the cute looking kittens that he had on carrying on each his shoulders and stroked the ginger looking one with a rather scruffy looking fur but very cute eyes and face, And then she stroked the white one which purred at being stroked,
"" There both cute, But I don't know considering I can change into a cat at will, I'm not sure that I would want one as a pet. "
she replied biting down on her lip once more but not with nervousness, But with deep thinking.

Then sudden;y something out of the corner of her eye caught her attention, A beautiful white snowy owl had twisted his neck around and was looking directly at her as a means to say pick me as your pet,
"Oh what a beautiful owl...I think I might have that owl instead...It would come in handy as well as being a good friend..what do you think ? "

Qaecia
Sapphire was standing next to her mother gazing dreamily at her remebrall as her father paid for her text books and other items she would be needing at fantasia. Her parents had debated prior to the descision of letting her attend the school and had been in two minds about her going to that magic school. Her mother was a witch, But her father was a muggle and would of preferred Sapphire to attend a regular school although he was proud of his daughter for being magically talented and all, He didn't see the benefit or academically how it would be beneficialfor skills or a job. His mother on the other hand disagreed entirely and her first choice was sending Sapphire to Hogwarts as her oldest cousin had previously attended. But he didn't want her to attend hogwarts after the battle of howarts and the blood shed it left with students dying and the most evil wizard had met his demise there. So if Sapphire was to attend a magic school he would rather it be another magic school anything except hogwarts. So here she was now about to start her new year at fantasia , a magic school in hungary a fact that sapphire was excited about as it home to the hungarian horntail which she delighted and hoped she would find some extrodianary creatures there a favorite hobbie of hers.

Anon E. Mous
Richard chuckled softly to himself, thinking "So THAT'S why I thought she was a cat person."
He tk'd the kittens into a small bin behind the counter, then smiled and walked over to the owl.
"Now owls are on a completely different level altogether. Especially snowy ones. Their intelligence is almost on par with humans! And an owl would already be one of the best pets you can get anyway, as owls completely control the postal service in the wizarding world. So yes, it would be very good for companionship at a new school. Hmm, but you seem a little old to be a first year at hogwarts. Where are you going?"

charmaine
Marigold was walking with a few of her crownie girl mates in a tightly nit group who were carrying Marigold's things for her in Flourish and Blotts they all latched onto her because she was rich and had good connections in the wizarding world. her eyes gave a sneaky glint and she laughed when she turned to her girl mates as she spotted a dreamy looking and rather strange girl who was holding her remebrall out in front of her and gazing intentively at it. She brushed past her hard and in the process knocked the ball out of her hands making it fall on the floor and cracking the top of it, " Oh I'm sorry. " she said as the girl went to pick it up and was looking up at her she returned the surprised stare with a smirk on her face and then laughed once more and left the shop.

Qaecia
Sapphire stood up still smiling hardly anything could dampen her spirit even though a spiteful girl had puposely had made her drop her remebrall and it had cracked at the top. She tutted quietly and took out her wand from her pocket and pointed at the remebrall, " Remebrall reparo " it gave a small flash from her wand and the remebrall was fixed instantly she smiled widely and left the shop with her parents.

charmaine
Marigold was still laughing as they walked down the highstreet, " Haha I swear this place just gets worser by the minute with all the riff raff excuse for witches and wizards letting muggles set foot here...honestly whats next! Wow look! " She stopped in front of the Quidditch supplies shop and there in the window on a stand and shining richly was the firebolt 3000. The fastest broom in the world and in superb sleekness to the other makes of it's kind. It was wicked fast and maneveured with even greater ease, " I get my father to buy it for me, " she said smirking proudly.

TxG
" Fantasia have you heard of it? " zoey asked thinking for sure that Richard would be going to hogwarts.

Qaecia
Sapphire was looking at some of the smaller stores whilst her parents went into the magical Mengarie shop. There was some rather rare finds whether they were legit or not she wasn't going to be buying any of them. She smiled dreamily at the items and then looked over and spotted a large crowd had gathered over at the Quidditch supplies shop and in the midst of them wwas that girl who had made her break her remebrall and the girs who were with her, If it had not been for the all the bags and boxes with her things that se had purchases that she was left to look after she would of gone over there and see what the fuss was all about and decided that once her parents would come back then she would have a quick gander over there.

Anon E. Mous
Richard smiled again. "Actually, I'm going there too. Hogwarts would have been fun, and it's historical and everything, but it's WAY too close to home. My mum would try and work her way into everything over there. She's the Minister for the Department of Magical Law Enforcement, so she is powerful enough to have influence at hogwarts. You might have heard of her, actually. Samantha Dedd. Anyway Fantasia, on the other hand, is in Hungary, where neither my mother nor her department can mess with my life. She was disappointed with my decision, but she eventually said I could go. If you can't already tell, she's the leader of our household. My dad, besides being a Muggle, just isn't a very confident or demanding person, both of which my mum most definately is."

TxG
" Wow this going to be great I think Iv'e heard of your mother...My parents work at the minstry of magic as well my father works in the Auror office, and my mother works in the inproper use of magic office they too wanted me to go to Hogwarts and I would of love to but as you already said it is too close to home. " Zoey replied happily. " you know I think I will buy that owl. "

Qaecia
Sapphire didn't have to wait too long both of her parents came out of the pet store and walked over to her carrying a cat basket and inside was a beautiful grey cat with yellow sparkling eyes, " Oh she is lovely. " she remarked looking at the female cat in appreciation, " I shall call her Midnight. " Sapphire grinned and thanked her parents for buying this beautiful cat, " Father, Mother I'm just going to pop over there for a second I won't be long I promise. "

Anon E. Mous
"The Auror's Office? What's his name? Oh, and there's actually a special circumstance about that owl. Gladys hasn't told anyone but me, and since you are going to buy it, I'm passing it on to you. This owl is a direct descendant of Hedwig, Harry Potter's owl! Now that, of course, normally puts its price up to around 70 Galleons. However, since I see how much you want it, I'll call in a favor, and you can get it for a discount. Trust me, Gladys owes me big."

He walked behind the counter again, respectfully pushing the cashier to the side, and opened the old fashioned cash register.

"Now, with your new discount, the price comes out to... 10 Galleons."

TxG
Zoey eyes' widened in surprise, " HARRY POTTER! wow my father will be chuffed he used to play quidditch proffesionaly for a bit after he had left Hogwarts and whilst he was at Hogwarts he was the captain of the gryffindor team and knew harry quite well showed him the ropes and stuff. " She then gave the 10 galleons to Richard to give to the owner of the shop.

Anon E. Mous
"Your father is one lucky man... And thank you for your patronage."
After dropping the large gold coins into the register, he smiled and asked. "What are you going to name her? I have to ask. Company policy."

TxG
Zoey looked at the owl and seeing as no other name could befit it and it was only right, " Hedwig. No other name would be right, "

lilk82394
Kain turned and saw a girl with a grey cat heading somewhere. He quickly caught up with her. "Thats a cool cat. " He still had his rare Phoenix egg under his arm. It almost seemed to glow in the light.

Anon E. Mous
"It would be an insult to her memory otherwise, I agree."

Richard left the counter and walked back around it, fishing a piece of paper out of his pocket. "Um, oh, here it is. The purchase of any small animal includes both an appropriately sized cage or tank, which you have right there, and a guide to basic care and feeding, which I have, um, right... over... Ah, here they are. Okay, thank you for buying at the Magical Menagerie, Diagon Alley's biggest and best source for magical creatures and care for over 150 years."

He looked up from the paper, smiling. "I hope you enjoy the rest of your time in Diagon Alley. I'll actually probably see you on the train to Fantasia. Oh, and trust me, you're going to love that owl."

Thunder Fox
Tono stood out side the store looking up at the name seeming to debate on going in leaning on his cane abit. after few minutes of standing there walked in casually looking for a pet eyes wandering to to the kittens

TxG
" Thanks for all your help. " zoey replied smiling and almost forgot that she was going to Fantasia by train which loved going by trains it was her favarite means of travel other than portkey.

Anon E. Mous
Richard gave zoey a little two finger salute, then noticed that ANOTHER kid his age had walked in. He noticed the guy looking at the kittens, and tk'd them gently onto the counter.

"Are you interested in buying one of these beautiful half kneazles? We guarantee they're smarter than any average cat. These two are also the only ones we have left, they're selling quite quickly."

Thunder Fox
smiled abit at the kittens " there quite cute " he commented lookign at one of them and picked its up " how much?"

Anon E. Mous
Richard did a quick bit of arithmetic in his head, then told him "Well, it comes out to 8 Galleons, 12 sickles and 4 knuts. And that includes a cage."

Thunder Fox
set the kitten down lightly before reaching for his money setting the what he owes on the counter stacking the money from largest to smallest

Anon E. Mous
Richard looked at the stacks dubiously for a second, then opened the register again and put them inside. He grabbed a cage and a guidebook, then repeated the paragraph from before (The purchase of any...)

"Okay, that's just about everything. Oh, just don't feed it raw human meat. Kneazles seem to aquire a taste for it very quickly. And you can't bring it back if it eats your hand or anything. Have a nice day."

Qaecia
Sapphire turned to Kain, " Oh thank you, Her names midnight. My parents just brought her for me. " she replied then noticed he was holding something that looked like a egg of some sort, " What is that may i ask, " Sapphire asked intriguingly it was rather eye catching and shiny.

charmaine
Marigold turned to some of the envious young ones who were looking at the firebolt 3000 eagerly like it was a delicious piece of candy, pansy scoffed at them, " Dream on... you don't look like you can afford to eat, Let alone have a firebolt 3000 losers. " Pansy sneered making her friends laugh once more, " Come on I get my father to pay for it and then I can get a good look at it on the train " she said as she swaggered ahead just in front of them whilst her friends were following behind carrying Marigold's things for her.

TxG
Zoey stepped out of magic menagerie with her owl and supplies which were getting heavier by the minute. She looked over and there was a small crowd of students gazing at a broomstick, she ignored the bunch of girls who walked passed her, who were giggling and carrying things for the ring leader who walked just in front of them and had a look on her face like there was dung up her nose or something. Zoey rolled her eyes and then thought she may as well start making it back to the leaky cauldron, and get a butterbeer with her parents before they have to catch the portkey to the station. She sighed and struggled a little bit but managed to hold onto everything without dropping it as she made her way to the pub which was owned now by Neville and Hannah (formely Abbott )Longbottom.

Qaecia
Sapphire continued to walk on ahead to the Quidditch shop supplies window, She noticed the gang of girls had left there now which she was rather relieved about. She gently brushed within the midst of the crowed of onlookers who were gazing in at the window, Some of them had even got their face pressed in right at the window making them seem rather amusing with their faces scrunched up to say the least. Sappire turned her attention back to looking through the window her eyes widened she was not one for playing Quidditch, But she had to admire that was one impressive broomstick and to some of them too expensive to buy and could only be admired and relished at from where they were standing and just staring at it.

silenthawk
Liam Finnigan stepped out of Ollivander's and finally got the wand he needed. It took him quite some time to find the right wand which was rather trying and he got bored of Ollivander's persitence, the wand called the twilight wand was good looking in it's appearance and a bit of power behind it. It is a Mottled blue and silver handle, clear oak finial and bands, dark walnut shaft,hand-rubbed lacquer finish. Looking pleased that he had got something right today he put his wand in his inner pocket of his cloak and then whistled as he walked down the highstreet.

Qaecia
" Look Midnight. " Sapphire said and held her cat up so it could have a look, " That's the firebolt 3000, Fascinating Isen't it ? " Midight gave a small purring sound as a means to agree with her It's yellow sparkling in reflection to the shiny and polished broomstick.

silenthawk
Liam carried on walking down the highstreet he had his hands in his pockets stopping occasionaly to view the small stands that had some unusual items on them. He nodded his head, he knew there was a waste of money half the time they never did as they said they would or wind up breaking after half and hour after buying them. He looked over and spotted a small crowd he wandered what was on offer this year. Liam ran over with his hands still his pockets and his eyes became large and his jaw dropped as though impressed, " The firebolt 3000!! the fastest broom in the world what I woudn't give to have a go on that thing. " he said to some of them. He gave a cheeky grin and winked at the girl that stood next to him who was holding a cool looking cat.

Qaecia
Sapphire returned the grin with a smile, " So I take it you play Quidditch then?. " she asked seeing as he got quite excited about the latest edition to the firebolt brand

silenthawk
" Ah only as a hobby. But I might decide to try out for the team at school. " Liam replied coming more closer to her now and giving her cat a little stroke

Qaecia
" Sounds fun. " Sapphire spoke dreamily. " Her name is Midnight and I'm Sapphire. Nice to meet you. " she said holding her hand out for him to shake it.

silenthawk
Liam laughed a little this girl was strange in how she acted and spoke but he still found her charming, " Same here. I'm Liam. " He replied speaking in his irish accent.

Qaecia
" Liam? an Irish name and your accent is irish, Your irish..you look and sound rather familiar, like I know you from somewhere.. O well coincidence or fate. " Sapphire once more spoke dreamily her silver eyes hardly blinked, " so what school to go to or are going too?."

silenthawk
Liam shaked his head once more and touched behind his ears awkwardly when she mentioned he was irish and made more out of it than was needed to be, But when Sapphire changed the subject to schools he breathed a sigh of relief " I'm going to Fantasia. My parents wanted me to go to Hogwarts because they went to Hogwarts. But it all faired out and I got my way in the end. So what about yourself? "

Qaecia
" It is a coincidence I too am going to Fantasia. " Sapphire replied excitedly glad that she had made a potential friend which helped a lot.

silenthawk
" aw wicked do you want to sit by me on the train? your the first student Iv'e met so far that is going to Fantasia. " Liam asked and thought considering most were probably going to Hogwarts for sure and Sapphire seemed to be nice and at least he woudn't get bored.

Qaecia
Sapphire smiled, " Yes that would nice. " she replied glad at least she was going to Fantasia with someone she had a conversation with.

silenthawk
" Great well I best be getting back I see you at the station. "Liam said then gave a small wave as he left to go back up the highstreet.

Qaecia
" See you there then. " Sapphire called after him as he made his way back up the highstreet. Oh shoot we best be getting back ourselves also. " she remarked to her cat and made her way back to her parents who were holding with all the tigs thet had brought Sapphire.
"Sorry I was bit longer that I thought I'd be never to mind. " she said and then placed Midnight back in her basket and fastened it. Her parents suggested heading back up to the leaky cauldron and have a drink before catching the portkey to the station.

charmaine
Marigold's father had refused to hand over the money for the firebolt unless she made the team first and then he might consider it as a reward. She sulked in the corner with her friends in the leaky cauldron flabbergasted and she sure her father would of wanted her to have the best of everythig that would include the firebolt 3000. She sipped her drink and then got into coversations with her girl mates on what house they should consider being in, " Personally I would protest if I was put in either Phoenix or Dragon..Serpent Is the best I don't settle for second best. " She said louding in a drawing voice

Qaecia
Sapphire entered the leaky cauldron with her parents in toe. she found a table and then her parents went to get the drinks. A familiar voice could be heard coming from the next table...~It was that horrid! girl again~ she thought to herself as she stared at her and the friends she was with her head resting on her elbow as she stared.

charmaine
" I hear Hogwarts has gone down the pan. To be expected really with all the riff raff they let in that place..even serpent house is more accepting of them these days honestly it's a world gone mad! " Marigold said taking another swig of her drink she caught Sapphire looking at her a smirk emerged in the corner side of her mouth as she pretended she didn't notice her..

Blue Wiccan
Anastasia exited knockturn alley and into diagon alley once more she looked left and right to make sure noone was looking her way and then placed the item that she had purchased steadily away inside the inner pocket of her black cloak, She carried various other bags with her that she had purchased prior in diagon alley. Anastasia was a handsome looking girl, Tall for her age, with dark brown eyes. Her posture was straight as though a corset was in place keeping everything neatly tooked in. She looked at her pocket watch and then walked up the highstreet to the leaky cauldron the portkey was near there and would take she and the rest of the students going by portkey to the station.

TxG
Zoey was sitting down on one of the tables. The leaky cauldron was getting more packed than usual with students and their parents. Zoey was looking around at them. Thinking to herself that maybe some of them could be going to Fantasia. Her parents Oliver and Katie were chatting happily to Neville and Hannah at the bar as Zoey was looking around the smoky filled room, Her eyes rested on a group of girls sat across opposite hers who were laughing and chatting rather loudly. One in particular who seemed to like the sound of her own voice and wasn't bothered who oveheard her.....she didn't like this girl at all she thought too much of herself and her opnions, which only her views was important and everyone elses wasn't.

Anon E. Mous
Richard glanced over at the grandfather clock, and because he had some time left before the Portkey, decided to head over to Weasly's Wizard Wheezes for a bit. On the street he passed a very proper looking girl in black robes, most likely a student, possibly even Fantasia. He shrugged, and finally reached George Weasly's store. Being almost a Diagon Alley resident, Richard knew every employee, and they all knew him. The shop was busy, as always, but Richard knew how to work a crowd, and managed to get around to George, still wearing that old magenta suit. Though he was actually starting to reach middle age, he still looked pretty young. Richard shook his hand, not unnerved at all by the hole where his ear used to be. George liked to tell a story about fighting off a dragon singlehandedly, with no injuries but the loss of his ear. Richard didn't believe it, and guessed he lost it fighting voldemort with Harry Potter all those years ago. Back then he also had a twin brother, Fred, and they had started this store together. He died in the final fight against voldemort, Richard was sure, even though George never talked about it. Pushing those depressing thoughts out of his head, he stocked up for Fantasia, grabbing some Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder, a few Extendable Ears, a box of Skiving Snackboxes and one Portable Swamp, just in case. He paid for everything at the counter, shook George's hand again, and left, heading back to the Menagerie to put the joke shop items in his trunk. He looked around to make sure he had everything, then headed to the Leaky Cauldron. He saw a slew of other students, hogwarts and fantasia alike. One in particular, whose voice was grating even to Richard's ears, he hoped was not going to fantasia. He finally spotted Zoey and walked over to her, as she was the only person in there that he knew besides Neville and Hannah.

TxG
Zoey glanced over and saw Richard coming towards her she smiled happily and waved at him," Hi again. " she said and pulled a chair out for him to sit down at the table.

Anon E. Mous
Richard smiled back and sat down next to her, saying thanks, then pointed at the loud girl. "Hey, do you think that girl is going to Fantasia? I hope not."

TxG
"I really hope not either. She's too what's the word...Obnoxious. " Zoey replied staring at the girl in question.

Anon E. Mous
"Mmhmm, exactly. I'm not a person that's easily annoyed, but her voice is doing it even for me. That's your dad over there talking to Neville, isn't it? I've seen him around the Ministry a few times. Auror, right?"

TxG
" Yes that's my father and yes an Auror he loves his job. " Zoey replied looking at her father who was as pleasant as they come, very down to earth.

Anon E. Mous
"Man, I bet HE has some stories to tell. I mean, he knew Harry Potter! At school! He played Quidditch with him! I mean, my mom worked with him in the Department, but so did hundreds of other Ministry employees."
Richard looked wistfully into the distance, trying to imagine the tough Minister for Magic as a kid...

Thunder Fox
Tono Walked int the pub in a casual pace his little kitten he bought on his shoulder playing with his hair abit having stocked up at weasley wizard's wheezes for his pranks planning to stir alot trouble just cause he liked seeing chaos on a small scale. after buying him self a drink stacking what he owed on the counter again he went and sat at a table near zoey and richard not really noticing them sat there feet on the table playing wit h his kitten

TxG
"Tell me about it. He's always proud to tell stories how Harry was on the Gryffindor team and that my father wwas in the second battle of hogwarts and witnessed harry defeat voldermort. But a lot of his friends to, Fred Weasley for one a fellow Gryffindor player." Zoey replied thinking to herself there was never a dull moment back then.

Anon E. Mous
"Fred Weasly... It must have been horrible for George when he died... Voldemort... What a psychopath..."

Richard thought back to stories his mother had told him, things like the deaths of Amelia Bones and Rufus Scrimgeor, and the Death Eater take over of the Ministry, then even farther back, to voldemort's first reign, and the first time he was defeated by Harry Potter. He was glad there wasn't a voldemort of their generation.

TxG
" I know I still see George occasionally when he thinks noone is looking he gazes in the mirror in the back of the shop of his...almost like he's looking at Fred somehow it so sad really, Must be horrible because twins have a connection don't they and all that. But on the sunny side of everything we haven't got Voldermort terrozing anyone anymore. " Zoey remarked it was amazing even all these years that have passed the impact that Voldermort had stained on the wizarding world.

Anon E. Mous
"Yes. And that's really all that matters. But, as you know, there's still a small division of the Aurors that are trying to find the remaining Death Eaters. Imagine, 22 years and they're still out there somewhere. Out of our reach."

Richard sighed and took some string out of his pocket. He laid it flat on the table, then picked it up with his tk and started forming it into different shapes to practice his mind's fine motor skills. It helped him clear his thoughts of voldemort and his death eaters.

TxG
Zoey bit down on her lip thinking deeply to herself. She watched Richard using his powers and he looked as though he too was in deep thought. Zoey glanced around and half of the people were standing up and picking up their trunks and things making way through the back of the leaky cauldron..she glanced at her watch, " Is that the time already? " Her watch read 10.45am the train to Fantasia departs at precisely at 11am.

Anon E. Mous
"Hmm? Oh, yeah, looks like it. We'd better get going. I wonder what the Portkey looks like. Its gotta be pretty big, there's at least 2 dozen kids here..."
Richard stuffed the string back in his pocket, picked up the end of his trunk and looked around the Cauldron once more. He saw the proper girl he had passed on the street and the guy he sold the kitten to, among a bunch of other kids.

Qaecia
Sapphire followed the large gathering of the people who were exiting to the back of the cauldron. Her parents were carrying her things still and she carried her cat in it's basket she coudn't help but get excited, But did wander how on earth was a portkey going to transport all these people.

TxG
" Yes I was thinking that myself.." Zoey replied looking around as they made their way to the back of the cauldron. When everyone had come to a halt she saw a middle aged wizard tap the bricks with his wand it was the same wall used for the entrance to Diagon Alley, Except he was tapping them in anti-clockwise direction from what Zoey could make out. The bricks then moved and instead of the wall opening up sideways it opened from the bottom leading to a small downward ramp. Following suite to the wizard they began heading down the ramp till they reached a large attached statue made up of a Phoenix, Dragon and a serpent. It was big enough for all of them and yes it was the portkey. There was a large compartment in the centre for the luggage that they all had it was careful planning indeed.

Qaecia
"Well looks like it's big enough for al of us to me. They even got a space for our belongings. " Sapphire said happily admiring dreamily at the statue which was red for the Phoenix, Green for the serpent and Blue for the Dragon.

TxG
" All right you got 4 minutes dump your trunks in the luggage compartment and pets that have cages and baskets in the pet one just above it..C'mon hurry! " The wizard ordered.

Qaecia
Sapphire did as the wizard asked and moved forward along with the rest, Her parents had her luggage and she had her cat basket ready to put in the pet compartment she just had to wait her turn to do so.

silenthawk
Liam gently tapped Sapphire on the shoulder, " hey again. " he said with a grin as he stood behind her.

Qaecia
Sapphire turned around, " Hi Liam. so what do you think it's one big portkey isen't it? " she spoke without blinking has she faced back towards the statue.

silenthawk
" Sure is. I just want to be on the train now and chill for a bit to be honest, I hope it's a easy ride " He remarked remebering the last time he traveled by Portkey he got winded and then threw up.

Anon E. Mous
Richard walked up and scratched the statue with his finger.
"I guess that answers that...
Hmm, this statue must have been enchanted by at least two wizards. It's too big for one charm."

Blue Wiccan
Anastasia glanced at Richard her dark eyes surveyed him as he examined the statue she stood patiently waiting. Her posture remained straight and elegant her dark brown eyes were shining brightly making her more handsome looking in her face than ever. She was rubbing her finger over her green emerald ring that was on her finger playing with it, Whether it was tension building up inside of her or the waiting around or the crowd of people that was too close to her, Anastasia just wanted to be on the train now hopefully noone would try to converse with her beforehand.

Qaecia
" I don't mind the traveling by portkey I rather like the wind in my air..It really does clear out the sinuses. " Sapphire said making her sound more odd and loony.

silenthawk
" At least it's only to the station. " Liam said with a smile.

charmaine
Marigold's friends placed her luggage in the compatments whilst Marigold was admiring the serpent part of the statue. It was the only part of the statue that she was willing to touch seeing as it was a portkey and all.

TxG
The wizard looked at his watch and then started to round up everyone to come and move forward to touch the statue Has the portkey was going to be activated in one minute.

Thunder Fox
Tono looked rather anxious couldnt wait to get to the school headed to the statue put a hand on the stature his ther one on his hat

Anon E. Mous
Richard placed his hand on the statue, preparing himself mentally for the landing.

Blue Wiccan
Anastasia raised her brow and walked forwards placing her hand on the serpent part of the large statue, she waited patiently and with elegant poise as though she were for the Portkey to start.

silenthawk
Liam touched the statue wearily, but his mood lifted as he glanced at Sapphire giving her a cheeky grin and a small wink as he waited for the portkey to activate.

Qaecia
Sapphire smiled broadly back, her cheeks turning the shade of a deep pink as Liam had winked at her. She too touched firmly on the statue hoping for it to start, she was keen to get on the train.

charmaine
" No rush or anything...But we are going to miss the train, Hurry up!"

Marigold said in a sarcastic manner rolling her eyes getting a little agitated now.

TxG
After everyone has touched the statue the Portkey activated and a little hook could be felt at the navel and all of them were whisked through the air at immence speeds the wind roaring in their ears, It wasn't a pleasant ride but it didn't take long as the wizard told them all to let go..Some especially who had never travelled by Portkey before looked at the wizard as though he was mad, But they saw the others letting go so they did too. The ones who were inexperienced landed with a thud on the hardened cold floor of the station, Whilst the others made graceful and experienced landings .

Anon E. Mous
Richard, being one of the few experienced portkey travelers, looked around and helped a few people up sympathetically. Being the son of a high ranking Ministry official, he had been traveling by portkey for years, and by now could almost always successfully land.

Blue Wiccan
Anastasia landed perfectly she was use to portkey travel so was only along with a few she saw with experience had managed to land gracefully, whilst the rest looked wind swept and winded. She walked to her luggage and picked it up her posture still straight and every hair still neatly in place has she made her way to the train.

silenthawk
Liam winced and then sat up rubbing his elbows and brushing the front of his hair down which was standing up thanks to the portkey, he stood up and then looked around has some of them also had made a shabby landing...he shook his head and his eyes widened with excitment as he saw the train.

Qaecia
Sapphire laughed a little at seeing Liam looking a little windswept, " You okay there?. " she asked seeing has how she had made a good landing.

charmaine
" Ha check out these bunch of losers! girls, " Marigold said with a smirk on her face stepping over some of the witched and wizards who dididn't lay so well as she was able to along with some who did.

Thunder Fox
"shouldnt be so mean not everyone travels by such odd means" Tono reprimanded was behind Marigold he looked like he landed gracefully but thats cause had a illusion set up to hide his rather ungraceful landingad justing his hat casually

Anon E. Mous
Richard looked over at Marigold, whom he recognized as the loud girl from the Cauldron. He thought she should be taken down a notch. He looked around near her feet, and saw the perfect thing. He tk'd a small trunk and tossed it at her legs, to put her on the ground with the so called "losers."

TxG
" Nice move Richard. " Zoey said getting up off the floor and laughing at the loud girl having a sneaky feeling that he had been wanting to do that since back at the cauldron. Zoey saw the steam coming from the train and would be leaving in five minutes, They didn't have much time, " C'mon we better out things we don't want the train going without us now do we. "

charmaine
Marigold's face looked like thunder as she realised who it was that made her fall to the floor next to the one's she had called losers, " You...wait, I'll get you back for this. " she said getting up off the floor and giving one last look of contempt at him and the rest and then left with her friends making way towards the train.

silenthawk
" yes I'm fine. What the hell is her problem? " Liam said watching the loud mouthed girl heading for the fantasian express.

Anon E. Mous

TxG
" lets go then. " Zoey replied grabbing her luggage and taking it towards the train. Once they got on there was students all in a big huddle going in and out of compartments with excited faces not settling on which one to choose, " Wow there filling up fast...Lets see if we can find an empty one, There must be one somewhere here. "

silenthawk
Seeing as everyone was heading and getting on the train, Liam carried his luggage and motioned Sapphire to hurry up and follow the last thing they needed was for either get left behind should the train depart without them

" Hurry and say goodbye so we can get on the train and find a decent compartment...By now they surely must be nearly full. "

Qaecia
Sapphire said a quick goodbye to her parents and then followed Liam onto the train. He was right to be a little pushy seeing as he was correct as nearly all of the compartment were full. They moved along to nearly the end of the train where two large empty compartments had not been occupied yet she smiled and turned to Liam, " Looks as though we are in luck! "

Anon E. Mous
Richard walked past Sapphire and Liam, smiling broadly at the second empty compartment. He slid open the door and swept his arm inside, smiling at Zoey. "After you."

TxG
Zoey smiled, "why thankyou." she said and walked in the compartment. It was quite roomy the windows had royal blue curtain drapes tied neatly back, The seats were made of the same luxury velvet and had cushions. Zoey sat down the seats were so comfotable the kind when you sit down you just sink into it and go aaah. The rest of the train compartments were either the same colour blue to coincide with the dragon house or they were the othe other school colours red for phoenix, or green for serpent.

Anon E. Mous
Richard slid the door shut behind him, then took his seat across from Zoey. He purposefully sat next to the window, wondering how fast this train would go. From the outside it looked like a muggle bullet train, so it most likely was fast, even by wizarding standards. Richard had always had a slight fascination with muggles, stemming from time spent with muggle father. He learned how to use a multitude of muggle technologies, much to the chagrin of his mother, who didn't believe in the usefulness of such things.

One thing that caught his particular interest was The Internet, a truly amazing muggle accomplishment in data collection. Since discovering it, Richard has wanted to try and create a magical equivalent. However, all of his attempts have been entirely unsuccessful. He had been hoping that at Fantasia he could find a teacher or older student that could help him with this, but he wasn't optimistic about it at all.

lilk82394
Kain picked up his luggage and got onto the train behind the others. He had put his egg into his duffel bag and was ready toleave. "Now where to sit, where to sit?" Kain looked around and saw an empty space. It was quite a good size space, enough for 4 people to sit. "Thisll do..." He sat down pulling out his phoenix egg and placed it next to him. Kain pulled out his phone and listened to music while closing his eyes. He was just ready to get to Fantasia...

Blue Wiccan
Anastasia sat straight and was glancing out of the window waiting for the train to start. The compartment she chose to sit in was emerald green in it's colour, With matching luxury green emerald velvet curtains tied back, and embroided velvet with a touch of satin. The seats were so cosy one could almost go to sleep just sitting there.

silenthawk
Watching some go into the blue compartent and possibly one in the red one looking back the loud mouth girl was not far from either he shook his head and then walked passed both compartents and found a small one enough to sit two people, " Perfect. Hey Sapph found another one. " Liam said waving for her to come over and have a look.

Qaecia
Sapphire walked over and gave a nod of approval, " Nice. it'll do. " she said enthusiatically opening the sliding door and gently nudging Liam inside of the compartment.

Eclipse_Noctis
Briana walked around and finally spotted the train. "This must be it..." Briana quickly ran over to the busand stared at it for a while before she finally got on. She saw a compartement with a boy sitting by his self with an egg. Briana thought it would be a good time to make friends sso she walked in and sat opposite from him. " Hi Im Briana." Briana extended her hand for the boy to shake. He looked like a sillyhappy kid so she would have no problem making friends with him.

TxG
Once everyone had got to the train on time and found a sit to sit on in one of the compartments. The conductor blew the whistle and the train started to move. Many students had their faces in the window to wave one last goodye to their parents or guardians. Then the train began the journey to Fantasia. At first, The train was in immenced in darkness like a train would if it was going through a dark tunnel nothing could be seen through the window except just blackness, Although you coudn't really tell but the train was going very fast and under the sea through a tunnel. The students didn't seem to mind as the excited chatter could be heard from various compartments in the train.

silenthawk
After waving off his parents Liam sank back into his seat as the train departed enjoying the ride. He was looking out his window, But there was nothing to see yet as all that could be seen was just pitch black. Liam looked at Sapphire and then smiled, " So what house do you hope to be in? " He asked attempting to engage once more in conversation with this rather quaint girl he coudn't help but like despite her being a little strange at times.

Qaecia
Sapphire glanced at Liam thoughtfully, " Dragon or Phoenix. Either which I don't mind really, Better those than Serpent. " She replied her eyes widening a little bit and almost looked as though they would pop, But they didn't and they sunk back into the sockets once more. Sapphire retained her dreamy like expression on her face as she smiled at Liam, " What about you? " She asked moving forward slightly, Resting her chin on her hand surveying him.

lilk82394
Kain looked up."HI nice to meet you, im Kain." He shook her hand smiling at her. After all, she was preety cute. * I hope she likes jokes* Kain quickly shifted to the seat next to her and asked "So what house do you wanna be in?"

Blue Wiccan
Anastasia had drifted off to sleep and woke up in a daze, the sounds of chatter in her compartment were the cause of her waking so abrutly. Raising her brow with impatience she turned her attention to gazing out of the window, even though there was no view just complete blackness, It was better than trying to make a conversation at this point...Silence really was golden.

silenthawk
Liam arched his brow. His eyes doing zig zags from left to right, " Erm same, Dragon or phoenix, Any will do except serpent. Besides got a feeling that's where that stuck up girl with the loud mouth is gunna end up. " He replied and relaxed once more resting his hands behind his head.

Qaecia
" Oh I agree she will be in that house for sure, and if that's the case there is no way I would wanna be in there. But whatever house I do get put in I hope your in the same house with me It would be nice to have a familiar face to chat with, and I feel as though we are friends already. " Sapphire spoke with a smile on her face and meaning what she said knowing they would be the best of friends regardless. Sapphire sat back in her seat and was getting that excited feeling back and looking forward to getting to Fantasia and seeing what it was like.

silenthawk
Liam smiled, " Yes It would be cool if we wind up in the same house. But even if we don't, we can still be friends and hang out together. "

Qaecia
" Well that's alright then. " Sapphire replied assured of their developing friendship. Her stomach gave a slight rumble in all the excitement she had forgotten how quite hungry she was, " Do you think they sell food on here? I'm feeling quite hungry now and I don't know how long it will be till we get to Fantasia. "

silenthawk
Liam nodded his shoulders and his stomach also made a slight growl he too was feeling hungry now, " Not sure. But I bet they do maybe they have a trolley lady or someone who sells food and drink...At least I they do so I'm starving now! "

TxG
The sound of a small ringing sound off bell in the aisle of the train section could be heard " Anything off the trolley my dears. " A kind faced old lady spoke and students who had been waiting for her to come round with excited chattering voices came to her and gathered in a formed queue and waited their turn to be served.

Qaecia
" Wait do you hear that? " Sapphire spoke and got up off her seat and slid the door open to the compartment they were seating in. Students were walking around in the aisle and chatting and they seemed to be gathering and forming a queue in the center of the aisle, " Come on I think there selling food. "

silenthawk
Liam stood up and peeped around the door, " Awesome lets go before all the good stuff gets sold out. " He said gently pulling sapphire by her shoulders as they made their way to end of the line of students who were queing up. The smell of food made his stomach growl once more, especially with students had walked passed him after getting served with their brought good of pasties and sweets, they smelt delicious he hoped the queue would go faster..

charmaine
Marigold came up from behind Liam and Sapphire and in the process nudged them both along with several students as they passed. Marigold and her gang which now seemed to have a group of guys along with them laughing and sneering at the students who had been curteous to line up and wait in the first place, Marigold was not accustumed to such manners insisting that she should be first and always, No doubt due to her spoilt, and pampered pure blood upbringing. She continued pushing the studrnts out of the way and move on ahead and cut through the line through the students who were waiting to get served before she did, " Move out the way. We were here first. " She said in a sneering voice.

silenthawk
" Who the heck does she thinks she is..OI PUG FACE!! NO CUTTING IN LINE. " Liam shouted up so all the students would be able to hear him and so would Marigold and her gang.

charmaine
Marigold turned around and so did her gang, " Who said that? " She roared flushing pink slightly has several students were now laughing.

silenthawk
Liam stepped to the side allowing Marigold to see who it was, " I did. Now get to the back of the queue and wait your turn like everyone else. " he said in his irish accent.

charmaine
" Jeez let me think about that, erm NOOOO! " Marigold shouted back and snorted with her friends who were all egging her on amazed at her daring. She turned to the old lady and emptied the contents of her small bag spilling out gold galleons and silver sickles and knuts, " I will take...everything you have!. " Marigold spoke knowing that she was going to irritate the entire line indefinetly.

Qaecia
" She can't be serious she going to buy everything leaving nothing for the rest of us, SHE CAN'T DO THAT! THAT'S NOT FAIR." Sapphire shouted getting rather angry, A first for her.

Blue Wiccan
Anastasia in the midst of all the chaos that could be heard had changed onto the robes and had her hood up and strided up the outline of the line of students who were all angry. Her tall poised and straight presence did not go unnoticed she continued walikng till she stood by Marigold and her gang, " She will be taking what she needs and nothing more than that. " she said in a deep, Posh and elegant voice her dark and vivacious good looks clearly visible despite her hood from her cloak being up. She too emptied her bag full of gold galleons and ordered a butterbeer, A pumpkin pasty and a chocolate frog which the old lady who was serving obliged and gave them to her and received the payment without question.

silenthawk
" Woah who is she? " Liam asked noone seemed to know either and were staring at her. She seemed oddly familiar although he coudn't quite know where from, has he coudn't get a good look of her face seeing she had her back to the line and had her hood up.

charmaine
Marigold raised her brow in annoyance, " Now hang on a minute, Just who do you think you are? "

Blue Wiccan
Anastasia didn't answer instead she just looked coldly at Marigold in a be quiet or else look.

charmaine
Marigold's eyes widened and she went slightly pale the girl looked really familiar like she had seen her face somewhere else, She coudn't think where but she didn't wish to press her either. There was something cold, and frightful about her, She was handsome indeed she was only a fool would question that. But who this girl was fazed her and she would be investigating it once she got to Fantasia that's for sure, " Never mind. " she replied and then turned to the lady, " Just a round of pumpkin pasties for me and my friends and licorice wands, and bottles of cold butterbeer as well while your at it. "

Blue Wiccan
Anastasia curtly nodded to the lady and briefly at Marigold thinking it was a smart move on her part not pushing her about who she was. She turned around and walked away back down towards the line, not making eye contact with anyone and purposely looked the other way, so none could see her face has she walked passed them and back towards her compartment carrying the things she had purchased.

charmaine
After watching the mysterious girl walk off back to her compartment she paid for her purchases of food and drink in a somewhat sombre mood and then motioned her friends, " Come on. let's go. "Speaking In a ordering tone has she and her friends too made their way back to their compartment leaving the rest of the line free to get what they want and without anymore chaos for the moment at least.

Qaecia
" Thank goodness that's all over. It could of got real ugly. " Sapphire remarked the line seemed to be going a lot quicker now and more smoothly which was good.

silenthawk
Liam agreed, " Yea well I was ready to jink the spoilt brat. I would of done as well had it not of been for that girl " Liam said not forgetting his curiosity about where he had seen her before.

Qaecia
" Yes I know very mysterious wasn't she? Oh look were next. " Sapphire replied excitingly, the smell of the food was so good.

silenthawk
Liam smiled, " About time as well. " he said his eyes eyeing all the cakes and sweets that he could see there on the trolley.

Qaecia
It was almost their turn now, " What you going to have?. " Sapphire asked.

silenthawk
" Two Pumpkin Pasties, Box Of Bertie Botts's every flavour beans, One Chocolate Frog, Bottle of Butterbeer and a packet of Doodles best blowing gum, That'll do for now for me at least...Here? " Liam said and gave her some of his money to her and there was enough there for the two of them, " Get whatever you want as well It's on me. "

Qaecia
Sapphire smiled going a little pink in the face, " Thankyou. " she replied with appreciation for his kindness it was her turn to be served and got what Liam had asked for long with what she wanted, But secretly used her own money and would should the school ever have a trip or something she would buy him something to pay him back.

silenthawk
Liam help her with the food and drink and they walked back together to their compartment.

Qaecia
Sapphire opened the sliding door for Liam seeing as he was carrying most of everything and then sat down, " Right lets eat! "

silenthawk
Liam chuckled and them placed the food and the bottles of butterbeer on the table he passed her sweets, and other stuff to Sapphire and also her butterbeer as well. The he sat down and started to eat at the rate of two bites in pace his warm and scrumptious pumpkin pasty.

Qaecia
Sapphire also tooked into her pasty, which was warm and delicious in taste with every bite she took and at the pace she was going was also two bites with every mouthful. She swallowed and then took a small swig of her cold butterbeer, It was the most delicious drink imaginable whether it was warm which was primarily the best and most known way to drink it..In hogsmeade it is served in tankards and warm and frothy perfect from when you venture in from the snow. But at this moment it was cold and worked the opposite and it was cooling and less sickly than butterscotch if that would be for one to closely describe it.

TxG
Zoey heard the old lady call once more, " Anybody else want anything off the trolley. " Zoey had changed into her school robes in the girls toilet she walked back to her compartment, " Richard are you having anything? " she asked knowing the trolley lady would be on her way soon.

Anon E. Mous
Richard, who had been watching Anastasia and Marigold, was deep in thought, knowing he had seen Anastasia's face before, or someone very similar. Someone on old wanted papers in his mother's office, he just couldn't put his finger on it... When zoey spoke, he didn't answer for a few moments, then shook his head a little and smiled apologetically. "I'm sorry, um, sure, I could go for a chocolate frog and some butterbeer."

He walked over and paid for his things, taking them back to the compartment to eat. He sat down and opened the chocolate frog, letting it jump around while he inspected the card. "Hmm, look at this. Voldemort. I forgot they made a card for him." Without looking, he caught the frog with his mind, slowly floating it into his mouth, all the while reading the Voldemort card.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>