Moon Knight vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Moon Knight has his Carbonadium suit along with his current standard gear. Kayo or TKO can count as win.

-K-M-
Can adamantium cut through it? If so, then Wolverine definetly

Black bolt z
Logan

snoopdogg
Originally posted by -K-M-
Can adamantium cut through it? If so, then Wolverine definetly I was under the impression that it could not. That's why I thought this would be a good thread.

guy222
logan

Wild Shadow
back in the good ole days logan struggled and punched as hard as he could just to make some minor scratches and not too shallow cuts..

but that was yester year when omega red was written by his creators not by todays writers..

now omega's skin isnt carbonadium lvl skin nor is his carbonadium armor as tough as it once was only thing that seems to have remained some what the same toughness was the coils...

now iron bars will puncture carbonadium armor and the chalk white skin is no longer of similar lvl strength but apparently it is explained as simply having a healing factor superior to logan to explain why some think he had high durability... forgetting that logan has stated he has hard time penetrating omega and a healing factor would not answer such a problem.. now logan's claws can fully puncture the armor and fully impale omega through his shoulder...
facepalm2

snoopdogg
Have these two ever battled? Never say any fights in MK's thread.

-K-M-
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Have these two ever battled? Never say any fights in MK's thread.

Not really, two brief tussles but nothing major.

Wild Shadow
logan easily killed him in enemy of the state but he wasnt wearing armor at the time but it was a full moon..

BruceSkywalker
Logan slices and dices

Starscream M
Not really, two brief tussles but nothing major. anything major would result in MK's premature demise

snoopdogg
Not really, two brief tussles but nothing major. You have scans of them?Originally posted by Wild Shadow
logan easily killed him in enemy of the state but he wasnt wearing armor at the time but it was a full moon.. Scans?

-K-M-
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
logan easily killed him in enemy of the state but he wasnt wearing armor at the time but it was a full moon..

You mean the what if?

Originally posted by snoopdogg
You have scans of them?

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/marcspectormoonknightv3_041_07.jpg

2. I don't have the other one, but he is trying to talk to him and calm him and then Wolverine sends him to the ground and sticks out his claws and that's it

snoopdogg
Odd, I thought they would have clashed at some point.

Battlehammer

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/marcspectormoonknightv3_041_07.jpg

2. I don't have the other one, but he is trying to talk to him and calm him and then Wolverine sends him to the ground and sticks out his claws and that's it
Actaully wolverine never sticks his claws out.

moon knight kicks him from behind says some line about take control of your self (wolverine was mind controlled at the time no one new) then sticks his hand out to help wolverine up, wolveirne flips him over and slams him to the ground KOing moon knight.

it was a non fight though.

Battlehammer
also when did moon night get carbonadamatium suit? I think you might be mistaken, such a suit should kill him within seconds........

Wild Shadow
i already argued the carbonadium conundrum but MK has a carbonadium suit these modern writers have bn givin claremount and the old writers the collective F%@%^ you...

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i already argued the carbonadium conundrum but MK has a carbonadium suit these modern writers have bn givin claremount and the old writers the collective F%@%^ you...
then it most not be the same level, or even the same thing as what omega red has because he would die.

Wild Shadow
if it is different they have yet to explain how as it stands its just run of the mill carbonadium and if it is different then MK must be the only person alive to have figured out how to change it and have his own carbonadium synthesizer

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Battlehammer
wolveirne flips him over and slams him to the ground KOing moon knight.
Really? I can't see MK being kayoed by a slam by Logan but I guess I'll take your word for it.

-K-M-
Actaully wolverine never sticks his claws out.

moon knight kicks him from behind says some line about take control of your self (wolverine was mind controlled at the time no one new) then sticks his hand out to help wolverine up, wolveirne flips him over and slams him to the ground KOing moon knight.

it was a non fight though.

My bad, thought it pointed them to his neck after he took him to the ground.

He was KO'ed? Are you sure?

also when did moon night get carbonadamatium suit? I think you might be mistaken, such a suit should kill him within seconds........

Current MK run.

Battlehammer
My bad, thought it pointed them to his neck after he took him to the ground.

He was KO'ed? Are you sure?

Current MK run.
No worries honest mistake. I can get you the issue number if you like, it was bone claws wolverine it was during his infamous guantlet were he took down a lot of people. He had just taken down the new warrior and black cat. moon knight was give some warning I believe that wolverine was on a rampage through the city and bunch of hero were trying to take him down. He shows up to see wolverine standing over all the new warrior, wolverine does not notice him and he double kicks him in hte back of the neck. Knocking wolverine over and trying to help him up saying someing like I hope that knocked the senses back into you or something wolverine pretends he fine I believe and flipps moonknight over really hard in his head. Moon knight was defiantly KO becuase wolverine started fighting other guys and Moon knight never came back.

must be different some way or writer most likely never read what it does. It gives off such bad radiation a guy with omega red healing factor which is like almost if not wolverine level so weak that he needs to drain energy from others to combat the radiation. moon knight would die if he had the same carbon adamatium used in wolverine story arcs. unless he some how completely immune to radiation

-K-M-
If you know the issue number I can look it up. I know it was right after Wolverine defeated Ms.Marvel, but it's been years since I have read it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.