Samus vs. Ada WITH A TWIST

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Scenario
Dark Khan's RAGE has merged the Metroid and RE universes together, turning Ada in an X-Parasite host that multiplies itself. The X have fused her DNA with that of a slime creature, turning her into a Zombie as seen in Metroid Fusion.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090411142754/metroid/images/thumb/e/e7/Zombie.jpg/300px-Zombie.jpg

Dark Khan has kidnapped Samus and is using the Zombies against her. He allows Samus to keep every upgrade and condition she has had before. Can Samus get out alive?

SpadeKing
Does Dark Khan declare this canon?

The Scenario
Originally posted by SpadeKing
Does Dark Khan declare this canon?

Yes.

XanatosForever
Epic spite, Scenario. Nicely done.

gay_rage approved.

Ridley_Prime
No vid? The first thread is better & funnier by default then.

The Scenario
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080926121157/metroid/images/a/ad/Powerbeam-m4.gif http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090410110942/metroid/images/1/17/Metroid_F-Zombie_birth.gif

Cyner
Scenario... I don't even want to argue this, make better Samus vs threads. Samus uses Omega Cannon, everything dies. The end.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by The Scenario
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080926121157/metroid/images/a/ad/Powerbeam-m4.gif http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090410110942/metroid/images/1/17/Metroid_F-Zombie_birth.gif
That's a gif. Nemesis's thread was lolzier because of the vid.

Originally posted by Cyner
Scenario... I don't even want to argue this, make better Samus vs threads. Samus uses Omega Cannon, everything dies. The end.
Omega Cannon's too slow. Prefer Hyper Beam (Super Metroid) or Phazon Beam.

The Scenario
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime

I dunno, I'm liking the mental image of the Ada Slimegirl more.

Cyner

Omega Cannon's too slow. Prefer Hyper Beam (Super Metroid) or Phazon Beam.

Slow in gameplay =/= slow in canon

it also has a shockwave that expands and annihilates everything but the one who fired it.

Ridley_Prime
I dunno, I'm liking the mental image of the Ada Slimegirl more.
Good luck putting that mental image in the form of a well-made vid that many would favorite. 131

Slow in gameplay =/= slow in canon

it also has a shockwave that expands and annihilates everything but the one who fired it.
We haven't seen the Omega Canon used in a cutscene or anything, so the gameplay's the only thing to go by, and in the game, it is slow.

Uh, wrong. Didn't you know the Omega Cannon can harm the one whose using it too? Hence why it was considered an abomination by the Alimbic elders who made it.

The Scenario
Good luck putting that mental image in the form of a well-made vid that many would favorite. 131

You never know...

Not really that slow.

In Multiplayer, at least. In the Singleplayer the only way for Samus to damage herself is to fire it straight down.

Ridley_Prime
Not really that slow.
Slow enough for Gorea to sometimes teleport out of the way. erm

In Multiplayer, at least. In the Singleplayer the only way for Samus to damage herself is to fire it straight down.
True enough.

Cyner
It probably harms some other person who uses it, but this is Samus we're talking about. Beast mode son.

Sin_Volvagia
Epic spite! Samus just shoots and..... NO! mad

The X-Parasite dies in contact with Ada's dress. Ada tears up all of Samus's armor with the Chicago typewriter and then beats a now nude Samus to death with her shoe.

The Scenario
That's not very lulzy. In fact, nothing in this thread is very lulzy.

This is a bad thread.

Sin_Volvagia
That's not very lulzy. In fact, nothing in this thread is very lulzy.

This is a bad thread.

I agree we should end it unless you have a vid of Samus shooting lots of Adas.

FinalAnswer
This thread is dumb.

Why can't Samus and Ada just make out, instead of having a spite battle?

Cyner
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
This thread is dumb.

Why can't Samus and Ada just make out, instead of having a spite battle?

Because Samus is a jaded soul who shoots all of her best friends in the face and only cares for about 1 second.

Demonic Phoenix
Because Samus is a jaded soul who shoots all of her best friends in the face and only cares for about 1 second.

Ada's hawt enough to change that.

Ridley_Prime
Yeah, that would explain why she was compassionate as to spare the last Metroid instead of killing it, among other things.

Cyner
Yeah, that would explain why she was compassionate as to spare the last Metroid instead of killing it, among other things.

but killed all her bounty hunter friends without even trying to save them... what a weird chick.

Ridley_Prime
but killed all her bounty hunter friends without even trying to save them... what a weird chick.
In Prime 3? Cuz they were corrupted. If she hadn't she would be the dead one.

Phanteros
I think she was doing them a favor by killing them.

Ridley_Prime
Yeah, she was. And in the ending she looked back at them and mourned over their deaths.

Nemesis X

What are you talking about? She did try helping them. After that one bounty hunter Gohzo the android (I think that's his name) was defeated, a shadow of Dark Samus appeared to take him away but before that happened, Samus tried shooting at it but the rounds only went through it. She shot at that shadow because she saw what the other one did to the bounty hunter that conjures ice.

The Scenario
His name was Ghor, and he's more of a cyborg. Ice guy is Rundas. Cyner was more talking about the fact that Samus killed them, and only only really tried to help Ghor. And that was only after she wrecked him. But it did need to happen. Samus doesn't usually not kill things that threaten her.

I_Cheat_U_LOSE
Dark Kahn wins of course since he is behind the scheme.

But this battle is a Samus and Ada spite. Ada already lost stated by the OP, and Samus is outmatched.

Those Zombies have Ada's speed and agility, Samus might kill a few but it will only be a matter of time till she becomes lunch for the horde of zombies. Those Zombies will devour through Samus' armor, feast on her, and fuse with her DNA and will mutate into Zombies with both Samus' and Ada's DNA; these Zombies can now equip Varia Suits since they have Samus' DNA and can move as fast and agile as Ada since the zombies posses her DNA.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.