Hulk Vs. Living Monolith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

illadelph12
Battle takes place in current day Afghanistan. Discuss.

Colossus-Big C
hulk wins, seriously

TheTyrant
LM wins.

Black bolt z
What powers does monolith have besides being big?

galactusischere
Living Monolith.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Black bolt z
What powers does monolith have besides being big? He is a ****ing Monolith and its alive.... mad

Black bolt z
Originally posted by nicamarvin
He is a ****ing Monolith and its alive.... mad Thanks for clearing that up.I now love you.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I now love you. Its OK kid... confused What happened to Mindset..? I heard you guys had a rough brake up.... confused

amnesia
monolith sinks because of all that desert.

illadelph12
Monolith can levitate himself, has plasma blasts (well, he has Havok's powers), other energy manipulation powers (sonics, heat, etc), and he was a low level telepath (well, at least he was able to read and control the minds of the members of his cult).

Plus he's 50 feet tall.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Its OK kid... confused What happened to Mindset..? I heard you guys had a rough brake up.... confused bawling

Thanks delph.Hulk wins.

Bentley
Hulk does better than the OTAN in the current war.

Stoic
Hulk all the way.

guy222
hulk

amnesia
Originally posted by illadelph12
Monolith can levitate himself, has plasma blasts (well, he has Havok's powers), other energy manipulation powers (sonics, heat, etc), and he was a low level telepath (well, at least he was able to read and control the minds of the members of his cult).

Plus he's 50 feet tall.

that guy sounds ****ing awesome.

Mshinu
Living Monolith takes running start and kicks the green meatball to the moon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.