Hulk VS Vision

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AsbestosFlaygon
The Incredible Hulk

VS

Vision (colorless form)

1. average Hulk
2. Maestro

No BFR, both matches.

Who wins?

Bentley
Vision loses both. The second one quite horribly.

Black bolt z
I believe vision has a cheap method of one-shotting but with CIS on he won't be doing that.Vision would put up a good fight but would still lose both.

Bentley
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I believe vision has a cheap method of one-shotting but with CIS on he won't be doing that.Vision would put up a good fight but would still lose both.

Which way would that be? Picking the cape and making it solid inside the Hulk? I don't even think it would be enough to ko him.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Bentley
Which way would that be? Picking the cape and making it solid inside the Hulk? I don't even think it would be enough to ko him. I know in a comic vision was able to go intangible and walk "inside" someone and solidify a part of his brain giving him control of that person.Would making his brain diamond hard not crush hulks brain?

Bentley
The Vision has been hurt by phasing on the Hulk before.

Black bolt z
The Vision has been hurt by phasing on the Hulk before. When?Scans when you have time.

Bentley
http://img226.echo.cx/img226/5489/visionphase5fg.jpg

lightyeargee
Vision Should win. But he wouldn't.

peejayd
http://img226.echo.cx/img226/5489/visionphase5fg.jpg

* i find this very funny, i LOL'ed... how did Vision get out of that predicament? laughing

Warlord
Vision has tried phasing more than once on Hulk. Besides the incident Bentley refers to there was another time where Vision's phasing just couldn't work on hulk. I have to say this is one of the reasons I always hated the Hulk. Anyone fighting him suddenly finds his bests attacks innefective against him without any proper explenation.

anyways hulk should win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.