Demogorge W/Power Gem Vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
1st random enounter, demogorge has powergem
2nd demogorge deems earths gods/demons end has come and eats them all and has powergem then fight big G

Rage.Of.Olympus
Demogorge is pretty damn powerful. If Galactus falls under his category of beings to eat, I don't think he'd need the Power Gem.

He easily consumed all of the Hell Lords, and had everyone from Chthon to Set (I believe Set was one of the beings.) running for other dimensions in fear.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
1st random enounter, demogorge has powergem
2nd demogorge deems earths gods/demons end has come and eats them all and has powergem then fight big G I Say Thee Nay..... mad

galactusischere
Demo stomps.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by galactusischere
Demo stomps. Stomps?I know demo is a best but stomps almighty galactus?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Stomps?I know demo is a best but stomps almighty galactus? I say Thee Nay.... mad

galactusischere
Stomps?I know demo is a best but stomps almighty galactus?

It's all about the Power Gem.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by galactusischere
It's all about the Power Gem. I'd admit he can take a solid majority but stomps?I won't agree with that.

galactusischere
I'd admit he can take a solid majority but stomps?I won't agree with that.

Demo alone would give Galactus trouble. With full mastery of the gem, basically ANYONE can defeat average Galactus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.