NY streets fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warlord
Team 1:

Captain America - steve
Daredevil
Ironfist
Luke Cage

Team 2:

Wolverine
Spiderman
Punisher (standard gear)
Shang Chi

Juk3n
A good fight, 6/10 either way because of how you pair them.

Daredevil can hang with Shang-Chi
Steve takes out Frank, quickfast then helps deal with Shang-Chi.
Ironfist likely gets a KO over Wolverine atleast for 6/10.
And Luke Cage and spider-man Lock-up for an extended one. Spider-man would eventually bash the shit out of Cage but it would take a long time, and Ironfist would probaly be on hand by that point to end things quickly-ish.

Darth Martin
I'll go with Team 1 with Punisher(depending on the tech) being the weak link. Luke Cage and Cap are pretty much already bulletproof. You'd be shitting bricks trying to hit Daredevil and Iron Fist isn't too shabby in the bullet dodging/evading technique either.

Luke Cage isn't really a huge threat to Spider-Man. Spider-Man holds every single advantage except for durability. But it wouldn't be over quick......unless of course, Spider-Man webs his eyes.

I like Cap's chances against Wolverine(atleast stalling him). Iron Fist can really take out anybody here with the exception of Wolverine. And Daredevil can hang with anybody here as well atleast for stalling.

My thoughts would be to swap Punisher with somebody better. Maybe Nightwing or someone like that.

Juk3n
Punisher would beat Nightwing.

Darth Martin
He may, but Nightwing would fare better against the opposing group.

Like I said, depending on the tech he's carrying. If he's just with his normal guns, explosives, and knives...........no, he most certainly would not beat Nightwing.

bwahahaha
dur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.