whos durability is greater CM , Thor, Supes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
1. punches
2. energy attacks
3. magic realated attacks
4. piercing
5. healing factor

Black bolt z
1: Supes
2: Thor or CM
3: CM
4: None really
5: IDK

Digi
There was a JSA arc where Marvel was basically turned inside out, and while it was incredibly painful, he healed back to normal almost immediately. I'd give him the ridiculous edge in healing based on that.

And are we counting Mjolnir's energy soak or no? It has a huge bearing on #2

CosmicComet
1. three way tie
2. Thor
3. CM
4. CM/Supes tie
5. CM

amnesia
Originally posted by CosmicComet
1. three way tie
2. Thor
3. CM
4. CM/Supes tie
5. CM

thumb up

Mshinu
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
1. punches
2. energy attacks
4. piercing
5. healing factor

1: close, possibly Thor
2: Thor
3: Supes
5: CM

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Digi
There was a JSA arc where Marvel was basically turned inside out, and while it was incredibly painful, he healed back to normal almost immediately. I'd give him the ridiculous edge in healing based on that.

And are we counting Mjolnir's energy soak or no? It has a huge bearing on #2 no were not counting mjonir just thor

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Mshinu
1: close, possibly Thor
2: Thor
3: Supes
5: CM i always thought marvels face was harder to bruise up with punches

Badabing
1. punches
2. energy attacks
4. piercing
5. healing factor Tie

Supes/Marvel

Marvel

Supes/Marvel

Supes

amnesia
Originally posted by Badabing
Tie

Supes/Marvel

Marvel

Supes/Marvel

Supes

lolwut?

Prep-Man
Marvel, Thor, Supes. marvel can take a variety of attacks Superman can't.

Rage.Of.Olympus
1. punches
2. energy attacks
4. piercing
5. healing factor

I'm assuming you mean who can take a punch, an energy attack etc. better. I.e. if Galactus blasted these three, if the Destroyer pounded on the three, who'd come out better.

1) Thor.
2) Thor/Superman.
3) Captain Marvel/Thor.
4) Captain Marvel/Superman.
5) Captain Marvel based on the feat where he was turned inside out.

cdtm

And are we counting Mjolnir's energy soak or no? It has a huge bearing on #2

Not to mention, over the years Superman himself makes little comments about Marvels superiority in various areas, like speed and such.

But while the terresect thing is impressive, being able to take exotic/severe damage doesn't always equal ability to take conventional damage. Take Lobo, who can come back from being completely destroyed like it's nothing, yet can still be KOed.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by cdtm
Not to mention, over the years Superman himself makes little comments about Marvels superiority in various areas, like speed and such.

But while the terresect thing is impressive, being able to take exotic/severe damage doesn't always equal ability to take conventional damage. Take Lobo, who can come back from being completely destroyed like it's nothing, yet can still be KOed.

It seems to happen often, but its just stupid as hell to be honest.

If some exotic attack or whatever blows your head apart and you reform instantly, how could a punch that your head is completely intact after possibly do cause more trauma to the brain than the former?

It's dumb as hell.

marwash22
1. Supes
2. Thor
3. Marvel
4. Supes
5. Supes

CosmicComet
^lol

marwash22
^ based on?

Martian_mind
There was a JSA arc

It happened in JLA, fool.

cool

Prep-Man

Yeah, Cap is more durable than Supes. I wish DC didn't water down Cap and Adam, but during PC and Fawcett days, they were literally like Juggernaut invulnerable. High end beings like SHAZAM and Faces of Evil couldn't put down Adam or Cap.

h1a8
1. punches
2. energy attacks
4. piercing
5. healing factor

1. Supes
2. Tie
3. Thor/CM
4. Supes
5. Supes

h1a8

Those comments mean nothing when they haven't been shown. Superman is superior in ever way to the Marvels except magical durability.

celeyhyga17
1. punches
2. energy attacks
4. piercing
5. healing factor

I'd also like to add when I point out an advantage for someone, it is minute except for Thor and Captain Marvel's obvious mystic damage advantage over Superman.

1. Supes, Thor = CM
2. Thor, CM, Supes
3. Thor = CM, Supes
4. Supes = CM, Thor
5. CM, Supes = Thor

h1a8
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
I'd also like to add when I point out an advantage for someone, it is minute except for Thor and Captain Marvel's obvious mystic damage advantage over Superman.

1. Supes, Thor = CM
2. Thor, CM, Supes
3. Thor = CM, Supes
4. Supes = CM, Thor
5. CM, Supes = Thor

I agree with this. The only problem is that Thor wasn't never sufficiently shown to heal from great damage in a small amount of time.

So I would say

5. CM, Supes, Thor

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by h1a8
I agree with this. The only problem is that Thor wasn't never sufficiently shown to heal from great damage in a small amount of time.

So I would say

5. CM, Supes, Thor

could prolly go with that...

Rage.Of.Olympus

So I would say

5. CM, Supes, Thor

Thor showed some impressive healing in his fight with Harald.

Damage he sustained.
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/ThorvsHarald2.jpg
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/ThorvsHarald5.jpg
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/ThorvsHarald7.jpg

This couldn't have been more than a few hours later tops.
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/ThorvsHarald11.jpg

Even his wrists at the end of the fight were improved noticeably.
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/ThorvsHarald10.jpg

Doctor Strange even comments on his accelerated healing.

Prep-Man
Those comments mean nothing when they haven't been shown. Superman is superior in ever way to the Marvels except magical durability.

And pure force as well. Cap took a beating from Spectre like a champ. Same with Faces of Evil. A being composed of all the hate in the universe.

Adam took blows from Onimar, who's about Thanos level, IMO. And kept on coming back.

h1a8
Originally posted by Prep-Man
And pure force as well. Cap took a beating from Spectre like a champ. Same with Faces of Evil. A being composed of all the hate in the universe.

Adam took blows from Onimar, who's about Thanos level, IMO. And kept on coming back.

Naw! Spectre is variable. So feats against him is iffy. All the hate in the universe isn't unquantifiable in terms of converting it to physical strength.
So that means nothing.

Even if Onimar is Thanos level. Thanos is weak in my book. I see Superman taking blows from him with not too much trouble. The surfer feat doesn't butter my muffin. DD could have done the same thing but prolly worst.

Prep-Man
Naw! Spectre is variable. So feats against him is iffy. All the hate in the universe isn't unquantifiable in terms of converting it to physical strength.
So that means nothing.

Even if Onimar is Thanos level. Thanos is weak in my book. I see Superman taking blows from him with not too much trouble. The surfer feat doesn't butter my muffin. DD could have done the same thing but prolly worst.

Say what you want, but he's proven his durability time and time again. Faces of evil had to be contained by SHAZAM, which shows his power threat. He's on Mangog's level, IMO. Maybe a bit higher.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.