Vampires Suck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

That ACDC Chick
a parody from the same people who did Meet the Spartans and all the other crappy parody movies out there
if you havent guessed by the title, its a parody of campire movies
even though i know its gonna suck major balls, i might watch it cause i also know theres gonna be some ripping on Twilight haermm
set to be released August 18th, 2010

jinXed by JaNx
lol Yeah, man i'm sick of the twilight bullcrap

ADarksideJedi
I been ever since I tryed reading the books.and it being on tv all the time is driving me crazy!

That ACDC Chick
when i was waiting for The Lost World by Michael Crichton to come in at the library, i tried re-reading Twilight for shits and giggles, i litterally, damn near fell asleep like 10 pages in haermm

MildPossession
I will not be going near any movies made by those guys.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
when i was waiting for The Lost World by Michael Crichton to come in at the library, i tried re-reading Twilight for shits and giggles, i litterally, damn near fell asleep like 10 pages in haermm Queen of the Damned by Anne Rice is uber. I've read it at least five times.

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Queen of the Damned by Anne Rice is uber. I've read it at least five times.
i has it 131
plus Interview with a Vampire w00t

Nemesis X
Originally posted by MildPossession
I will not be going near any movies made by those guys.

Agreed. One time when I literally had nothing else to do, I went and saw Meet the Spartans. I had a good laugh when six people left in the middle of the movie and never came back. I couldn't blame those people for they seemed to have done the right thing. But as for me, I couldn't leave because I just blew my money away to see the heaping pile of crap called a movie and watched the whole thing (bad decision I made). After watchin it, I promised myself never to watch anything made by those guys ever again.

ADarksideJedi
I saw that movie Meet the Spartans as well but made myself stay to see if it got better.It did not.

Myth
Putting the word "suck" into the title is just going to give critics ammunition.

K.Diddy
blink This movie will indeed suck,but for some reason,I will watch it anyway

Mairuzu
A horrible movie about horrible movies erm

ADarksideJedi
Mairuzu you pretty much hit the nail on that one!

NemeBro
Originally posted by Mairuzu
A horrible movie about horrible movies erm Hm.

Think the double dosage of horrible will cancel eachother out and make it decent?

Probably not...

DamienB
they bite

Kazenji
I bet this movie will get nominated for an oscar....

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Kazenji
I bet this movie will get nominated for an oscar....

hysterical

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by NemeBro
Hm.

Think the double dosage of horrible will cancel eachother out and make it decent?

Probably not...

If only!I am so tired of seeing stuff about it on tv too.It is driving me nuts.

Mr. Rhythmic
I just saw the trailer, and oh good god. They ****ed THIS up?!?! HOW?!?! "Twilight" was MADE to be mocked, and they just pulled another "Disaster Movie"?! They missed, like, every obvious joke for movie references!

the ninjak
THEY DO NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by the ninjak
THEY DO NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

Dude, they missed every hilarious joke they could've made!

the ninjak
Oh that movie looks truly crap in every way.

I meant the whole vampires suck thing.

Vampires are the best! Happy Dance

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
I just saw the trailer, and oh good god. They ****ed THIS up?!?! HOW?!?! "Twilight" was MADE to be mocked, and they just pulled another "Disaster Movie"?! They missed, like, every obvious joke for movie references!
that was a trailer, its not the whole ****ing movie, you know erm

steverules_2
I actually laughed during the trailer, looks ok I guess...I'd rent it at the very least erm Which is more than I can say for previous films done by these guys and it'll better than the twilight movies by far

That ACDC Chick
i liked the "It's Raining Men" part with the wolves haermm
but yeah, ill wait for this to come to On Demand for free

steverules_2
I liked that they made fun of Jacob taking off his shirt and the fangirls, 'Edward your the best!' 'NO JACOBS THE BEST!!!' *WHAM!* shovel to the face

Mr. Rhythmic
that was a trailer, its not the whole ****ing movie, you know erm

Yes, it was. THAT'S the movie. Absolutely retarded fart jokes and shitty references with no organic growth of comedy.

That ACDC Chick
its the year 2010, do you expect someone to shit out a new form of comedy on the spot?
of course people are gonna use fart jokes in movies cause its worked since the beginning

fanhost
Vampires Suck is a superb movie. I like to watch vampires movie ..

T.M
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
Yes, it was. THAT'S the movie. Absolutely retarded fart jokes and shitty references with no organic growth of comedy.

You were expecting that from a Friedberg and Seltzer movie?

jinXed by JaNx
Well, even Uwe boll made a good movie. (rampage) Yeah, i know, it surprised me too, but he finally succeeded so, maybe there is hope for Friedberg and seltzer too.

Mr. Rhythmic
its the year 2010, do you expect someone to shit out a new form of comedy on the spot?
of course people are gonna use fart jokes in movies cause its worked since the beginning

There's making a joke, then making a GOOD joke.

Discos
I will not watch this film, EVER. I think I only ever watched Date Movie made by these guys and I just lost faith in humanity during those 90minutes.

Seriously, which idiots give these 2 douches money to make movies, the production crew and labourers working on these movies must hate themselves.

anyways, I really am against the Vampire boom which has come about with these shitty twilight books and movies - remember when Vampires used to be scary and cool (like in the Blade movies). Now its all like "oh I want to suck off edward etc.... AARRGH!

Worst movie of the year I reckon, have to wait to the Razzies come out

MildPossession
Going by reviews, it's complete and utter crap and makes the original films look amazing. The only decent thing is the lead actress who plays Kristen Stewart, she gets the mannerisms and so on right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.