Sly Cooper runs a gauntlet WITH A TWIST

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MooCowofJustice
Sly has to steal something from each of these characters with the buffs provided.

Buffs:
- All his powers and gadgets from every game
- An extendo cane. Made with 100% JUSTICE!tanium, this can extend up to 100 feet. It is flexible, light, and cannot break.
- Captain America level combat skill with and without his cane. I'll even make it into a ricocheting boomerang for him.
- JUSTICE! powered tiny hairs on his hands and feet to ensure he can climb any surface, even completely upside down.
- Spider-Man level reflexes and a Thief sense on Spider Sense's level.

Gauntlet characters:
- Cloud's Materia from wherever the hell he had it from the movie. Cloud is aware of a thief.

- Piece of Eden from the Assassin's Castle in Altair's time period. Through the power of JUSTICE!, both Ezio and Altair walk the castle. The Assassins are aware of a thief among them.

- Mario's hat from Bowser's castle. Mario is also roaming the castle, and will assume Sly is one of Bowser's minions. The hat is in the throne room, and Bowser is wearing it for lulz.

- The Ray Sphere from Kessler who I'm going to put in the prison where Alden Tate was kept. He stocks it with all his guards and they are all aware of a thief.

- Pandora's Box from the temple atop Cronos' back. Kratos is in the temple, searching for a thief. The monsters inside are not on his side, though both are aware of a thief and seek to stop him.

Round 1 is simply reaching the item and taking possession. If this is too easy, Round 2 means the item is shrunk and put on his back like in his games and he must escape the place where it is being held without being defeated. And taking the items will automatically alert the bosses, though he can lose them by staying out of sight.

FinalAnswer
Cloud takes his materia, puts it in a room with no windows and one door, and sits on his crate and masturbates while facing the door.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Cloud takes his materia, puts it in a room with no windows and one door, and sits on his crate and masturbates while facing the door.

313 Sly opens door, extends justicanium cane to hit him in the nuts, and takes crate.

TheAuraAngel
Is Bentley helping him in anyway?

linkownsyousobs
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Sly opens door, extends justicanium cane to hit him in the nuts, and takes crate.

Cloud doesn't have nuts, wtf are u talking about? laughing Cloud knocks his ass away with Lightning 3, shuts the door, and continues masturbating stick out tongue

MooCowofJustice
Ah, that's a good point.

They can't move the items from wherever it was they kept it in the game. In Kessler's case, it'll be at the top of the prison.

Phanteros
He stops at Kessler, who will blitz his ass to oblivion.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Sly opens door, extends justicanium cane to hit him in the nuts, and takes crate.

Cloud blocks with his 500 mile long sword, cuts the planet in half while killing Sly, then continues masturbating.

Heythere,Honey
What the hell? xD

FinalAnswer
IFRDh9Ev6jg

TheAuraAngel
If Bentley was helping, he could probably clear it.

Phanteros
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
If Bentley was helping, he could probably clear it. He isn't getting past Kessler by no means.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Phanteros
He isn't getting past Kessler by no means.

Depends. Bentley gets really creative when he tells Sly what to do and such. Would probably come up with some form of a good idea. Even then, Sly has the ability to go invisible and if I remember correctly, even stop time. But meh, Kessler is as good a place as any to stop at.

MooCowofJustice
Yeah, Sly has a time stop.

He also has decoys, hat bombs, rocket boots, and some other stuff.

I also gave him Spider-Man's reflexes and his own version of a Spider Sense. Are we sure this isn't enough?

Demonic Phoenix
Smoke Bomb causes his enemies to lose sight of him 313

Seriously, you can stand in front of them after the smoke clears, and they won't be able to see you for one or two seconds. no expression

Phanteros
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Yeah, Sly has a time stop.

He also has decoys, hat bombs, rocket boots, and some other stuff.

I also gave him Spider-Man's reflexes and his own version of a Spider Sense. Are we sure this isn't enough? Kessler can go back in time and punch Sly's mom in the gut.

Heythere,Honey
Kessler can go back in time and punch Sly's mom in the gut.
Lol, I guess that's possible.

The Scenario
Kessler can go back in time and punch Sly's mom in the gut.

Every time something like this comes up I have to ask: How the hell does he find her?

Phanteros
Originally posted by The Scenario
Every time something like this comes up I have to ask: How the hell does he find her? He found Cole before he was born.

MooCowofJustice
That's because He is Cole.

Phanteros
That's because He is Cole. Doesn't matter, Kessler is just from alternate history

MooCowofJustice
He still knew when and where he lived. Not to mention having an entire organization at his command helped. Kessler does not have the time to wait he had, either. He's too old. So he'd actually have to get to the exact year, probably.

Phanteros
Well Cole should know where sly lived, afther all Sly's logo is on his backpack.

linkownsyousobs
Well Cole should know where sly lived, afther all Sly's logo is on his backpack.

So Cole is able to able to look at a talking Racoon and be able to determine his age, go back in time, kill his mother, and is able to find out where he lives by looking at his backpack? What the f**k?

lol...

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by linkownsyousobs
So Cole is able to able to look at a talking Racoon and be able to determine his age, go back in time, kill his mother, and is able to find out where he lives by looking at his backpack?

Yes.

linkownsyousobs
damn... how's he pull that off?

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by linkownsyousobs
damn... how's he pull that off? Originally posted by FinalAnswer
sits on his crate and masturbates while facing the door.

ermmvin

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
ermmvin

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb258/hdm51/I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Heythere,Honey
Srs Cat!

wammamram
forgive me if im being stupid,( because i've never played a sly game) but how in the world does he get by altair and ezio, two assassins's who know someones there. blowup

MooCowofJustice
Invisibility and climbing walls, I'd imagine.

To be honest I had figured the most difficult in this thread would be Bowser or Kratos. Bowser because of stealing it off his head and Kratos because it's Pandora's Temple.

wammamram
oh, so sly can turn invisible, still i think they would hear them if they knew he was in there confused

MooCowofJustice
He has been shown to be silent when walking.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by wammamram
forgive me if im being stupid,( because i've never played a sly game) but how in the world does he get by altair and ezio, two assassins's who know someones there. blowup

By being far better at stealth than they are.
Sly's also far more agile and relatively faster. Give him Spider-man's reflexes and Spidey-sense, and he won't be hit by those two. Hell, I doubt he'll even be in their range.

He's silent when jogging slowly as well. Sprinting is another issue.

That said, I don't know how he'll get through Pandora's temple. He isn't very physically strong iirc, and there are a lot of instances that require physical strength. If he isn't strong enough to pull Poseidon's Trident out of its resting place, the journey ends there for him.

Also, I think he can get Mario's hat off Bowser's head with his Cane.

TheAuraAngel
Cloud: Easy enough. Lure him out of the Church via alarm clock gadget. Cloud sees Sly and attacks, only for an explosion to occur, thanks to a couple hats. He continues through the explosions and lops Sly's head off. Of course this is a decoy. Alarm goes off, he runs into the church and sees his box of materia completely empty, save for Sly's signature card. Meanwhile, Sly is walking past him invisible, a big grin on his face.

Assassins: Will be simpler. Unlike Cloud, these 2 pride themselves on their own stealth skills. Invisibility and Alarm Clock FTW! Could also have fun using the disguise he may have.

Mario: Since Sly will be on the ceiling, he'll use alarm clock to lure Mario to Bowser. Mario and Bowser fight it out, while an invisible Sly plants a decoy in the corner of the room, disguising it as Peach. Mario defeats Bowser, walks over to the decoy. When he arrives, Sly is already at the door and extendo canes the hat off Mario. He runs around, gets on the ceiling once more, and goes invisible.

Kessler: Will be the toughest most certainly. May not pass it. He'll need to use a disguise to get to the Ray Sphere. If Kessler has it, he'd have to use a decoy to get him away from it. If he can manage to get it, he'd have to run like he has never run before. No invisibility will work on Kessler. He has time stop so this might make things a bit easier. And thankfully, all gadgets includes the plane, which means he can plant a decoy in the plane and send it flying. Kessler would eventually blow it down with ease. Sly could then sneak out of the prison in his disguise.

Kratos: Next to toughest. He'll have to trick Kratos into going through the temple if it requires strength. Shouldn't be too hard if he uses disguise or alarm clock. He follows Kratos while invisible and when he finally gets to the box, he stops time on the guy. He runs up to the box, plants his card, puts an explosive hat on his face, and then turns invisible and runs out. Monsters shouldn't be hard if he uses decoys or alarm clock.

Meh, thoughts?

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Cloud: Easy enough. Lure him out of the Church via alarm clock gadget. Cloud sees Sly and attacks, only for an explosion to occur, thanks to a couple hats. He continues through the explosions and lops Sly's head off. Of course this is a decoy. Alarm goes off, he runs into the church and sees his box of materia completely empty, save for Sly's signature card. Meanwhile, Sly is walking past him invisible, a big grin on his face.

Assassins: Will be simpler. Unlike Cloud, these 2 pride themselves on their own stealth skills. Invisibility and Alarm Clock FTW! Could also have fun using the disguise he may have.

Mario: Since Sly will be on the ceiling, he'll use alarm clock to lure Mario to Bowser. Mario and Bowser fight it out, while an invisible Sly plants a decoy in the corner of the room, disguising it as Peach. Mario defeats Bowser, walks over to the decoy. When he arrives, Sly is already at the door and extendo canes the hat off Mario. He runs around, gets on the ceiling once more, and goes invisible.

Kessler: Will be the toughest most certainly. May not pass it. He'll need to use a disguise to get to the Ray Sphere. If Kessler has it, he'd have to use a decoy to get him away from it. If he can manage to get it, he'd have to run like he has never run before. No invisibility will work on Kessler. He has time stop so this might make things a bit easier. And thankfully, all gadgets includes the plane, which means he can plant a decoy in the plane and send it flying. Kessler would eventually blow it down with ease. Sly could then sneak out of the prison in his disguise.

Kratos: Next to toughest. He'll have to trick Kratos into going through the temple if it requires strength. Shouldn't be too hard if he uses disguise or alarm clock. He follows Kratos while invisible and when he finally gets to the box, he stops time on the guy. He runs up to the box, plants his card, puts an explosive hat on his face, and then turns invisible and runs out. Monsters shouldn't be hard if he uses decoys or alarm clock.

Meh, thoughts? I endorse this post.

wammamram

ok i wont invade your thread anymore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.